'Silky' Body Mods v2.4 [Final Version] [Texture Improved][Mai small fix]

kayakff

========================================================================

========================================================================

This is REALLY the final version of all girls. .

I think there is no more things to do on this mod. And also because I got myself too tired fixing the N-Card shadow. I think I will not do any update in the near future.....

It is welcomed to do mods with my tmcmesh, I strongly suggest using this tmcmesh instead of any older version Silky Mods, as this one includes many small fixes on every mod.

And something that may be helpful if you would like to do moding:

1.do not apply any 'normal_change' or 'neck correction' on the silky mods, as all normal is already adjusted.

2. silky mods is slow if you want to export it from blender. the fastest way for modeling is: 1)delete original body with Polygon Tool, 2)insert tmcmesh with Polygon Insert Tool, 3)in blender copy Vertex ID, 4)delete selected verticies with Polygon Tool. Never export tmcmesh with blender if not necessary.

===========================================

What does this 'Silky' mods look like? See below. It has full body 2x resolution, so that the body looks much more smooth.

729016171.jpg

257855802.jpg

Enjoy! Wish you like it!

======================================================================================

thread before Sep.16th

Dear all:

Because I accidently start a new topic, I decide to make this thread into a new workshop, for developing 'silky' body mesh with shoes.

Now I already put Ayane's Bunny Shoes onto the body. The shoes' texture is swaped and now it looks really ugly (the shoes' style is ugly too), but this is a start, if we have the foot, we can have all kinds of shoes.

But the foot still looks strange. In fact all feet's connection looks not so perfect in this game. If you have some ideas on foot, or you ever have a opinion on the feet, please tell me any time. My other topic about high heel is in 3dm, you can also find me there. 

Thank you!

Kayakff

Trial of mid high heel(in downloads):

54454620160910200344.jpg

Another trial of very high heel (fail):

42999015.png

=======================================================================================================

Silky Mods Thread before Sep.11 2016:

Introduction:

This is a mod upgraded from the 'Magic Mod'(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66188-nude-modelsmagic-mod-of-19-girls-by-kayakff/?p=1655676) based on Harry Palmer's work. In this mod, the whole body is improved to 2x resolution, with a lot of details to fix and paint. Now each girl's body looks smooth and soft. 

=============================================================================================

Update Logs:

2.00(new): This is the newest mod, I think I will keep it stable. It looks similar to 1.9x mods, only very small fixes on knee, elbow and nails. Also Naotora's mole is fixed. 'Silky' is a good name, in the past I used 'silk' but now I realize this is a n., and silky is a adj., thanks to .ISO's mods with correct name.

1.91/1.92: This 1.91 is the 'final' version, I think it has reached my limit, and i will keep the version stable for some time.(you can get the perfect 1.92 version from here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66469-high-resolution-silky-body-v200-tmcmesh-and-texture-attached/?p=1673731)

1.9: I update 1.9 only on MomijiAll momiji's DLC swimsuites has a strange connection on necks, now I correct it.. I know that Sarah has a similar problem, but i decide let it be.

===========================================================================================

Preview:

(look at alpha-152, she looks like a cute pudding more than ever before!)

41751320160831191346.jpg

36647620160831194206.jpg

17696220160831220543.jpg

Model details:

320765yeah.png

121263mesh.png

The weight and position adjustment

888875Weight1.png

241370Weight2.png

I got very happy because of everything I have learned here. I special thank dogcookie  LGMODS  for discussing details and encouraging me on this work.

Thank timmyc to give me instruction about how to use the tool properly.

================================================================================================

because of many questions about honoka on both 3dm and here, I know that honoka is really a big concern by many players. 

It is not that I don't want to make it, it is just different, not so eazy for me. maybe in the future.

=============================================

My magic mods (19 girls) here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66188-nude-modelsmagic-mod-of-19-girls-by-kayakff/?p=1655676

Thank harry palmer's mod and TimmyC's tools

Thank the RaZ and Osiri mod to give me ideas

Thank bbs.3dmgame.com people to help me a lot.

Thank LL to have so many matirals for newcommers to learn.

=============================================

Making a high resolution mod is not really difficult, but it requires many detailed adjustments by hand, which kills me every time. I will put a list of models here and update it when i finish another one.

Now the mod is already modified with TimmyC's tools to correct necks and seams.

Pack1: Ayane+kasumi+Phase4

Pack2: Marie+Naotora+Alpha152

Pack3: Sarah+Christie

Pack4: Helena+lisa+tina+rachel

pack5: leifang+nyotengu

Pack6(hitomi+kokoro+mila+momiji+pai) Finished!

===============================================

Textures 

Maybe it is interesting, I put the photoshop format textures here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66469-high-resolution-smooth-silk-mods-of-19-girls-tmcmesh-attached-momijis-neck-corrected/?p=1670361

Silky Mods by KayakFF (Full Pack 21 Mods) v2.41.zip

Silky Mods by KayakFF (tmcmesh) v2.41.zip

Awesome, glad to see you found the help you needed, but it was never going to be far away here, there's a lot of talented folk here and all of them are great, helpful people. Watching this with interest anyway, thanks for sharing your work.

Guest GuachaLover23

@kayakff

Here Good job on ur Mod and welcome to the family here over at LL, but i just want to say u do not have to censored the picture on ur Mod, do not be afraid to show it here, we are not like the other sites, were u have to block off the goods.

Mr Duck

The moment I saw the toe nail shots you've got there, I know something is a bit off with the normal vectors.  It's a common problem for models that are edited in Blender and I have just the thing to fix it.

You can drop your models into my tmc converter/post processor here to refine your high poly models.  The results are quite a bit better and smoother

Here's the settings I used -  uncheck all TMC <-> OBJ functionalities and check "Recompute Normal Vectors" + "Smooth Seam" @0.600

post-781013-0-66268000-1472695525_thumb.png

Butt crack shows the most visible improvement - true to my title of butt crack meister :D

post-781013-0-92913000-1472695528_thumb.png

Dirty toe nails are gone too :D

post-781013-0-91212900-1472695531_thumb.png

My tool provides a very simple and effective way to correct normal vectors and tangent vectors (the one blue texture "normal map" uses).   I hope to make mod making a bit easier by adding as much functionality as I can into my little tool :D

And if you also use the post processing tangent vector recomputation as pictured below - the resulting model will have accurate lighting on their private parts :bush:

post-781013-0-09867800-1472696065_thumb.png

As for tangent vector and what it does - more can be found here.  In a nutshell, it calculates the tangent vectors in a way to compensate for the rotated texture for ladies' private areas which results in more accurate lighting and shading.   Blender can mess this part up easily as evident in the picture below:

post-781013-0-40183900-1472696067_thumb.png

The one on the left is the before picture - notice that the light on the lady part appears to come from the left side?  The problem can be fixed with tangent vector recomputation with just a few clicks :D as pictured on the right.

The moment I saw the toe nail shots you've got there, I know something is a bit off with the normal vectors.  It's a common problem for models that are edited in Blender and I have just the thing to fix it.

You can drop your models into my tmc converter/post processor here to refine your high poly models.  The results are quite a bit better and smoother

Here's the settings I used -  uncheck all TMC <-> OBJ functionalities and check "Recompute Normal Vectors" + "Smooth Seam" @0.600

attachicon.giftimmy_post_process_example_hipoly_00.png

Butt crack shows the most visible improvement - true to my title of butt crack meister :D

attachicon.giftimmy_post_process_example_hipoly_01.png

Dirty toe nails are gone too :D

attachicon.giftimmy_post_process_example_hipoly_02.png

My tool provides a very simple and effective way to correct normal vectors and tangent vectors (the one blue texture "normal map" uses).   I hope to make mod making a bit easier by adding as much functionality as I can into my little tool :D

And if you also use the post processing tangent vector recomputation as pictured below - the resulting model will have accurate lighting on their private parts :bush:

attachicon.giftimmy_post_process_example_hipoly_03.png

As for tangent vector and what it does - more can be found here.  In a nutshell, it calculates the tangent vectors in a way to compensate for the rotated texture for ladies' private areas which results in more accurate lighting and shading.   Blender can mess this part up easily as evident in the picture below:

attachicon.giftimmy_post_process_example_hipoly_04.png

The one on the left is the before picture - notice that the light on the lady part appears to come from the left side?  The problem can be fixed with tangent vector recomputation with just a few clicks :D as pictured on the right.

Thank you, it really improved a lot. 

In the past, sometimes the seam correction will make the shadow under breasts ruined, do you know how to avoid that?

@kayakff

Here Good job on ur Mod and welcome to the family here over at LL, but i just want to say u do not have to censored the picture on ur Mod, do not be afraid to show it here, we are not like the other sites, were u have to block off the goods.

Mr Duck

Thank you Mr Duck, i will post the original pics. they are quite nice pics!  :D

Looks really good! Thanks for your work :)

Is it take a lot more of computer performances to play?

not too much, but a lot of work by hand. I thought it was just doing subdivide on the edges, but it was not....

Excellent work Kayakff. Your models make Team Ninja jealous.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Haha, thank you! 

In the past, sometimes the seam correction will make the shadow under breasts ruined, do you know how to avoid that?

NP - I'm glad the tool helped.

If you have strange shading issues after normal calculation, it usually indicates problems on the model itself.  In which case you might have to manually adjust the vertices to smooth the model out, OR in some cases that I have worked on, I "copied" normals from other similar models (or the one before normal calculation) to smooth out some rough edges.  You can actually paint normal vectors to hide some rough edges in your model and transfer them back to using the OBJ format as well with my tool.

Making a High Rez 3D body is a great idea if you use the model as it.

For modders it'll be more difficult to merge high rez body with original one (if you want to make a partial nude mod, for example)

Whatever, good work ;)

yes, in the beginning I tried to make part of the model high resolution. but because i cannot fix the normal, finally I decide to make full body.

Thank you! I 've been playing with your mod for half year

cool ,thanks brother  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

thanks! :lol:

NP - I'm glad the tool helped.

If you have strange shading issues after normal calculation, it usually indicates problems on the model itself.  In which case you might have to manually adjust the vertices to smooth the model out, OR in some cases that I have worked on, I "copied" normals from other similar models (or the one before normal calculation) to smooth out some rough edges.  You can actually paint normal vectors to hide some rough edges in your model and transfer them back to using the OBJ format as well with my tool.

Yes. Now i see that blender really has some problem dealing with normal. it is good to have the tool here. 

For modders it'll be more difficult to merge high rez body with original one (if you want to make a partial nude mod, for example)

Whatever, good work ;)

yes, in the beginning I tried to make part of the model high resolution. but because i cannot fix the normal, finally I decide to make full body.

and now it's me playing with yours :P

Whatever, good work ;)

and now it's me playing with yours :P

Haha, glad you like it. When I really go into DOA game, I am also suprised that they look so smooth

honoka please

Sorry, maybe in the future, not now

A high resolution skin is a great idea. I like what you've done between their legs as well. Cheers!

I'm sort of missing the "venusberg" though. I'm used to the area being more rounded instead of flat.

Any tips on how to make higher resolution skins?

Does one have to use blender or a different 3D program to generate/paint skins?

Blender is troublesome to use.

A high resolution skin is a great idea. I like what you've done between their legs as well. Cheers!

Any tips on how to make higher resolution skins?

What tools did you use and does one have to use blender or a different 3D program to generate skins?

Blender is troublesome to use.

I did everything with blender, and finally use timmy's tool for normal correction. the reason is, if i transfer the object into other program, there is a possibility that I ruin the UV map.

about skin:

when you want to make higher resolution skins, the tool you choose is not very important, you need to mark some sharp body parts; and after you applied subdivition, you have to adjust the weight, and delete some edges and verticies in connection parts. it is a little bit hard to describe in detail, maybe I should write down something really detail..... not now.

the skin texture itself is still the original 1024 texture, as you can see, now the texture is worse than model, it need to be upgraded to 2048. but i know nothing about it. it need someone really good at skin(like in deviantart.com). 

Grats work, kayakff.

Can you make one version with Harry's nude nipples color? =

I'm playing on 4k and these new nipples color does not look too good but everything else look good.​

well, I agree that harry's model looks warm... but I am really not good at using photoshop.

I think I should release the photoshop resources someday, not now

Archived