This sounds great and I'm probably going to play around with it once i have time off.

Once suggestion i would like to make is a toggle to have devices like collars raise pride rather than lower as for people like me you are proud to be seen in your collar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, sylph_ said:

Are you still working on this? I hope so! all of these possible features sound really reallly good, I would kill to have this mod as a sub at heart

Hi, 

Currently, my goal is to move as much functionality as possible to SKSE plugin, especially event handling and periodic checks. 

If the functionality that I want is implemented purely in Papyrus, the load is too high for a game with lots of mods, and many people had performance issues with previous versions of Devious Attributes. 

The progress is very slow because I am not very knowledgeable in C++ and SKSE + Skyrim is not very stable combination. Lots of issues that cause CTDs I am solving with "trial and error", which is frustratingly slow. 

1 hour ago, m.skynet said:

Hi, 

Currently, my goal is to move as much functionality as possible to SKSE plugin, especially event handling and periodic checks. 

If the functionality that I want is implemented purely in Papyrus, the load is too high for a game with lots of mods, and many people had performance issues with previous versions of Devious Attributes. 

The progress is very slow because I am not very knowledgeable in C++ and SKSE + Skyrim is not very stable combination. Lots of issues that cause CTDs I am solving with "trial and error", which is frustratingly slow. 

No worries, take all the time you need! I'd rather it work perfectly and be released in a year than have it be rushed and break all of my mods/my game. I am very glad to hear you're still working on it though! :3

• 2 months later...

this is all great, if for example your a normal hot blooded vanilla person. But from the quick read I wander if many of the things considered "low self esteem, degrading, humiliating or torture/painful could be reversed like totally opposite effect as in if it happens its a positive not a negative. In fact if denied it happening that would be a negative instead, so actually saying "no" to being whipped or forced onto your knees or to suck cock till your lips go puffy and blue would be a moment of "low self esteem" because any real submissive, pain slut, bimbo, kinky as fuck fetishist would tell you saying yes and greedily taking the punishment pushing yourself to expand that pain barrier and enjoying every cut, welt, bruise and well the tenderness you feel every time you sit down is a matter of pride.

If that could be done, totally awesome. Otherwise this would piss me off, being told I have low self esteem because I want to be whipped and punished, or because I smile with pride when called a slut.  (Sexual Fame needs to look at that, mind you in a Vanilla world being a slut has a entirely negative connotation compared to the Kink world)... 

Fettish attribute,  Conditioning:   How much you secretly enjoy forced obedience through loss/failure of willpower.   Increases Willpower loss on refusal and increases Obedience gained,  lowers Pride losses for forced sexual situations.

• 3 months later...

If you are using placeatme for the invisible object I'd suggest using am invisible static item like a candle rather than the BasicFork01.nif with collision physics. I've been kicking around a lot of them lately. Probably sending a few into orbit along with the giant ground slam victims.

• 6 months later...
27 minutes ago, DayTri said:

hi m.skynet,

how much of the old functionality still exists? Do willpower, pride, self-esteem, etc still get calculated?

Hi, 

For now, it doesn't do much, I am working on proper Papyrus / SKSE plugin interaction and hooking on some game events directly from SKSE. I posted it in hopes people would test it out and see if it causes any problems like CTDs or save game bloat. 

I am at a point where I can begin wiring up events and starting the actual calculations because the overall plumbing of SKSE + Papyrus works without issues. At least on my pc ?

• 1 month later...

It was very nice if add to topic instructions to install, don't know how others but when I opened download section I have a question, wtf is going on here? DeviousAttributes 2.0 pre-alpha, Devious Attributes 0.7.62, Devious Attributes 0.6.3a, Devious Attributes - Devious Consequences 0.3.1 and what from that I must install?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It appears that pre-alfa is .. well, what it declares to be: pre-alfa and the rebuilt version of the mod doesn't have the consequences functionality included (the corresponding MCM tabs are empty). It does, however, calculate the attributes themselves - though by itself that's not much of a use.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi all, is this SSE compatible? It says yes, but warns me, that it is a LE-Plugin and my Game won't even start after activating this mod. After deactivating it starts, so it seems to be an issue here. Is there a SSE compatible version? Because it looks great tbh.

1 hour ago, DietaYes said:

Hi all, is this SSE compatible? It says yes, but warns me, that it is a LE-Plugin and my Game won't even start after activating this mod. After deactivating it starts, so it seems to be an issue here. Is there a SSE compatible version? Because it looks great tbh.

As the mod owner has not commented on here for 4 years and its been 2.5 years since someone posted on the thread, it is a safe bet it is an abandoned mod