m.skynet,

I've been working on an orgasm control/denial/forced orgasm mod. The idea is that when the PC is in an animation, they can decide not to orgasm if the combination of their arousal, willpower (from this mod) and a third internal stat is below a certain threshold. If a smaller threshold is reached, it will damage their willpower to do this. In aggressive situations, orgasming will cause additional humiliation and self esteem/pride damage to the player (SL fame and this mod).

Are you interested in, or intending to, implement any similar feature directly in this mod? I am just learning to script so my final product won't be as nice as yours, and if it's something you might like to make a part of this mod anyway it would be better to have one mod instead of two.

about "Trembling" - will need to take a look how weapon drops can be scripted (still a noob at mod making here :D)

Really looking forward to this mod's evolution. :cool:  I gave your mod's current version a quick spin and really liked how it integrated itself into the game.

An arousal based weapon drop system, IIRC random instead of on-hit based, is also present in Skyrimll's SL Hormones mod. I think in this mod it was part of the 'Bimbo Curse'.

Was thinking to look at source code of Sexlab - I think I saw weapon dropping effect for an obscure plug there (called "Slave Training Plug" or something similar)

But yes, Hormones would probably be a another viable option to take a look at how to script the actual weapon drop.

m.skynet,

I've been working on an orgasm control/denial/forced orgasm mod. The idea is that when the PC is in an animation, they can decide not to orgasm if the combination of their arousal, willpower (from this mod) and a third internal stat is below a certain threshold. If a smaller threshold is reached, it will damage their willpower to do this. In aggressive situations, orgasming will cause additional humiliation and self esteem/pride damage to the player (SL fame and this mod).

Are you interested in, or intending to, implement any similar feature directly in this mod? I am just learning to script so my final product won't be as nice as yours, and if it's something you might like to make a part of this mod anyway it would be better to have one mod instead of two.

Very devious idea, I like it alot - it adds the dimension of player decision and makes the "process" more interactive.

So interested - yes, intending -  I haven't thought of something like this, so...  I'd love this to be a contributed feature (with full credit of course), so yes its something I would include in Devious Attributes if you decide to contribute this as a feature. If you decide to release this as separate mod, that's great too - players will get the feature in both cases  :P  - this is your decision I think.

(about possible contributions to Devious Attributes - that is one of the reasons I maintain Github repo for it)

• 2 weeks later...

m.skynet,

Very devious idea, I like it alot - it adds the dimension of player decision and makes the "process" more interactive.

So interested - yes, intending -  I haven't thought of something like this, so...  I'd love this to be a contributed feature (with full credit of course), so yes its something I would include in Devious Attributes if you decide to contribute this as a feature. If you decide to release this as separate mod, that's great too - players will get the feature in both cases  :P  - this is your decision I think.

(about possible contributions to Devious Attributes - that is one of the reasons I maintain Github repo for it)

This is something I have wished for since I first tried a mod called Rapespell. It had a sex "struggle" which burned both participants stamina with the person losingtheirs first possibly being dominated in the end...although that seemed to mean little. For some reason watching the bar was fun as hell, who will cum first? I suggested in another thread this would be a great way to make someone a sex slave or break their will for slavery. If you are so good at sex you can force them to orgasm against their will you will eventually break them. I think sex experience would be a good modifier so maybe Sexlab history stats?

• 2 weeks later...

loved the mod so far but was also wondering how it effects mods like captured dreams? in it you effectively become a slave or master and some of the missions are well....down right mind-breaking.

any thoughts?

Currently it won't affect any of the mods. But, in the long run, simulating "mind-breaking" is one of the goals of this mod. Though, actual effect on what happens in mods such as Captured Dreams (change in quest paths, change in dialogues etc.) will be dependent on the mod authors - Devious Attributes aims to provide framework for other mods to use.

m.skynet,

This is something I have wished for since I first tried a mod called Rapespell. It had a sex "struggle" which burned both participants stamina with the person losingtheirs first possibly being dominated in the end...although that seemed to mean little. For some reason watching the bar was fun as hell, who will cum first? I suggested in another thread this would be a great way to make someone a sex slave or break their will for slavery. If you are so good at sex you can force them to orgasm against their will you will eventually break them. I think sex experience would be a good modifier so maybe Sexlab history stats?

I think Sexlab stats are underappreciated and haven't seen them used much in mods. For the next version I will include usage of Sexlab's sex skill stats for attribute changes (so for example, on rape and animation with "anal" tag, pride decrease will be lower  if anal skill is higher)

Just dropping by to say that Devious Attributes is not dead :D

Some real-life stuff is taking some time and ... effort, so I will post updates slower.

The new version is almost ready - currently play-testing the new version. Also, since I've done a major rewrite of the basis mod that will probably require a fresh save.

New version of Devious Attributes is going to include support for tracking NPC attributes, a more fine-grained stats changes (more usage of traits like humiliation lover and some Sexlab attributes) and a new trait -> "sadist"

Also a big change will be linear progression of the values - easier to follow, and reason about (dealing with percentages can get crazy fast, if you have multiple factors affecting the value)

The next to be rewritten will be Devious Consequences (I really don't like how I wrote it as well), for which I will probably open a new forum thread, to make things more neat and tidy.

(yes I am a bit OCD and somewhat a control freak  :) )

hi, just tested your mod.

unfortunatly cursed loot solicitation sex acts are causing the rape trauma, so i had to disable it for the time being

cursed loot could also be used for consequences, so the playerchar cant deny sexdemands with low willpower.

and another suggestion, bathing in skyrim, running around dirty could hurt pride or something like this.

looking forward to your next version, thanks for your effort in this

hi, just tested your mod.

unfortunatly cursed loot solicitation sex acts are causing the rape trauma, so i had to disable it for the time being

cursed loot could also be used for consequences, so the playerchar cant deny sexdemands with low willpower.

and another suggestion, bathing in skyrim, running around dirty could hurt pride or something like this.

looking forward to your next version, thanks for your effort in this

Sex animations triggered by Cursed Loot solicitation are at some cases tagged as "Aggressive" -> so far, I use the existence of that tag to detect rapey animations.

Not sure if there is a way to differentiate animations triggered by Cursed Loot, from other "Aggressive" animations. In any case, I will take a look if this can be done, thanks for reporting this  :)

Some real-life stuff is taking some time and ... effort, so I will post updates slower.

The new version is almost ready - currently play-testing the new version. Also, since I've done a major rewrite of the basis mod that will probably require a fresh save.

New version of Devious Attributes is going to include support for tracking NPC attributes, a more fine-grained stats changes (more usage of traits like humiliation lover and some Sexlab attributes) and a new trait -> "sadist"

Also a big change will be linear progression of the values - easier to follow, and reason about (dealing with percentages can get crazy fast, if you have multiple factors affecting the value)

The next to be rewritten will be Devious Consequences (I really don't like how I wrote it as well), for which I will probably open a new forum thread, to make things more neat and tidy.

sorry to hear real life is holding you down. hope it gets better.

i have a question about the stats. i have been playing around withe stats and have found obedience doesnt increase fast at all. will there be a way for items like slaves collar and other items to trigger stat other changes?

sorry to hear real life is holding you down. hope it gets better.

i have a question about the stats. i have been playing around withe stats and have found obedience doesnt increase fast at all. will there be a way for items like slaves collar and other items to trigger stat other changes?

* Obedience increases slowly by design. It symbolizes "conditioning" to obey, and this kind of thing should happen too fast.

* It is definitely possible that obedience and other stuff will have more triggers, as stat change mechanics is far from being finalized, I will definitely do more tweaks and add more triggers. (as long as they make sense of course)

Quick question (if it was asked before I apologize). Dose this now, or will it at some point in time have increases/decreases according to or along with the Captured Dreams Shop because as it stands this looks very promising. Thanks in advance.

Currently no, Devious Attributes is not interacting with Captured Dreams Shop.

In the future, it is very possible. At the moment I am rewriting the existing code to  support NPC attribute changes as well (the code works and mostly done, still need to do some testing before I release since it has LOTS of changes. (If curious, you can look a the changes in the repository)

Once I release the new version, I will be doing integrations with other mods. Devious Devices, Sanguine's Debauchery, RnD and Frostfall are the first ones in my todo list to integrate with. Once I finish integrating with those, I will take a look at integrating with some more mods, such as Captured Dreams Shop.

Quick question (if it was asked before I apologize). Dose this now, or will it at some point in time have increases/decreases according to or along with the Captured Dreams Shop because as it stands this looks very promising. Thanks in advance.

Currently no, Devious Attributes is not interacting with Captured Dreams Shop.

In the future, it is very possible. At the moment I am rewriting the existing code to  support NPC attribute changes as well (the code works and mostly done, still need to do some testing before I release since it has LOTS of changes. (If curious, you can look a the changes in the repository)

Once I release the new version, I will be doing integrations with other mods. Devious Devices, Sanguine's Debauchery, RnD and Frostfall are the first ones in my todo list to integrate with. Once I finish integrating with those, I will take a look at integrating with some more mods, such as Captured Dreams Shop.

Great. I do think that this would go great with CD (The Submissive/Dominant parts at very least). There are a few others I can think of as well that this would be good for. As of now this really gets me thinking "how come it took so long for something like this to come around?". As it seems this would be an essential add on to SSL.

Hey guys. I have a few questions at the mod author:
Does the Soul State represent your relationship with a specific actor, or does it represent your character's overall mental state?

I am currently working on rewriting the scripts for Devious Devices in a more unified and immersive way. One of my goals is to rewrite all messages into first person (they currently are all in third person). I would like to add support for this script so I can do like different messages (and possibly choices) depending on your devious attribute provided by this mod.

I.E. a character that is a obedient sub will be eager to equip such a device on her own, while a forced slave (or rather a character that has experienced such situations before) won't even have the option to equip some devices voluntarily.

I still didn't fully grasp the meaning of all those values. In my opinion they are still too similiar to each other and confusing :/

Uploaded a new version of Devious Attributes. Since it is after a major rewrite, I will need to update the description on the first page; also, because it is a rewrite, the current version of Devious Consequences (0.3.1) is not compatible with the new version of Devious Attributes (the next paragraph on my todo list is to do a refactoring on Devious Consequences).

Also, note that the new version requires a clean save or a new game - it does not support in-place upgrade.

So, whats new?

• Major rewrite of the mod
    • Attributes are now integers and have linear progression
    • More granular changes for attributes - depending on events and on fetish values
    • Using Sexlab's purity and skill stats for attribute changes during sex related events
    • new fetish stat - Sadist, will increase (so far) if an NPC or a player rape while having very high arousal
    • Improvements to performance (hopefully, if it doesn't I would really really love to know about it)
    • Cleaner code - easier to maintain
    • Logging in the console - easier to track what is going on (right now it is pretty verbose, probably I will add some switches to lessen the load of logging)
    • Now Devious Attributes is an ESM (preparation for integration "satellite" mods)
  • NPC Tracking (doesn't do too much by itself now, it is also a preparation for integration mods)
    • NPC's can have rape trauma's with debuffs
    • NPC's have the same attribute buffs/debuffs as PC

Right now, it should be relatively bug free, since I took some time to play-test it. But, due to a very common syndrome of works-on-my-machine, there still may be bugs. Or inefficient code - on my machine the mod doesn't cause any script lag, but I'd be interested to know if it does anywhere else.

Also, I am interested to hear your thoughts or suggestions about the refactoring..

I can't figure out what the mod does (other than a few debuffs)

TL;DR

Devious Attributes is a framework mod for other mods that tracks various attributes that represent personality traits such as pride and willpower. Couple of debuffs and effects are added for immersiveness.

Framework to do what? Mainly, two things

1. Provide personality related attributes for mod developers to use in dialogues and various checks.

2. Provide a framework to process decisions made by the player during dialogues (decision outcome will have effect on attributes). The decision mechanics is also intended to simulate the process of slave training  (so far only the player is supported)

(the idea here is to provide means for other mods to be more "interactive" with the player, and also the player can see lasting consequences for what is going in the game)

On top of that, there will be several "consequences" mods that will create more buffs/debuffs and additional triggers to change attributes for the main mod

(for example, a "consequence" mod could have the following effect : a player wearing a ball-gag will produce drooling effect that will decrease pride when a player is seen by NPCs)

Does this make sense?

Yet again I feel I must say, this mod/framework is amazing, and makes me wonder why it wasn't thought of sooner (at least with the amount of time that SSL has been out). I was waiting for this 'update/rewrite' of the mod to add it to my current game (clean save/new game required reasons), but I still think this has some huge potential. Thank you very much Skynet (there is something I never thought I'd say, (sorry was watching Terminator earlier)) for this incredible "must have" addition. Keep up the great work, and innovation.

Great mod, I'm lovin' it. Can't wait 'till I can beat the snot out of the clown who stole my stuff! Keep going.

Two suggestions:

1. Meeting the thief inside an inn or on a crowded street, make them an offer of money: "why bother selling that stuff when I can give you a lot more. But I don't have the money on me. Meet me in this nearby isolated and lonely spot with no witnesses and we'll trade." That way, you can kill the thief, and no one will be the wiser.

2. After a couple of times going that, you'll develop a reputation. Thieves are less likely to fall for the offer, but more likely to be so afraid of your violent rep that they'll simply capitulate and give you your stuff back. However (and there's always a however), there's a percentage chance they'll simply call the guards. Adds a touch of uncertainty to the outcome.

Off-topic: It'd be nice if that reputation was local, something like the ones for sexlab. Imagine other mods being able to tap into this reputation of violence, and increase/decrease it so that your actions have real consequences. People might be less likely to argue or fight with you (immediate surrender/submission), but shopkeepers/innkeepers may be less likely to sell to you as well. Also, guards might arrest you on sight not for anything you've done but on pure suspicion -- you're known for being violent, after all, so maybe you did this other crime, too. Maybe a little time on the rack will make you confess (zaz integration?)! After a while, people would give you a nickname, based on the method of execution used (The Axe, or The Blade, or for all you pyromaniacs out there, Inferno) and occasionally greet you that way (fearfully, of course). Everything doesn't have to be about sex, now, amiright?

Great mod, I'm lovin' it. Can't wait 'till I can beat the snot out of the clown who stole my stuff! Keep going.

Two suggestions:

1. Meeting the thief inside an inn or on a crowded street, make them an offer of money: "why bother selling that stuff when I can give you a lot more. But I don't have the money on me. Meet me in this nearby isolated and lonely spot with no witnesses and we'll trade." That way, you can kill the thief, and no one will be the wiser.

2. After a couple of times going that, you'll develop a reputation. Thieves are less likely to fall for the offer, but more likely to be so afraid of your violent rep that they'll simply capitulate and give you your stuff back. However (and there's always a however), there's a percentage chance they'll simply call the guards. Adds a touch of uncertainty to the outcome.

Off-topic: It'd be nice if that reputation was local, something like the ones for sexlab. Imagine other mods being able to tap into this reputation of violence, and increase/decrease it so that your actions have real consequences. People might be less likely to argue or fight with you (immediate surrender/submission), but shopkeepers/innkeepers may be less likely to sell to you as well. Also, guards might arrest you on sight not for anything you've done but on pure suspicion -- you're known for being violent, after all, so maybe you did this other crime, too. Maybe a little time on the rack will make you confess (zaz integration?)! After a while, people would give you a nickname, based on the method of execution used (The Axe, or The Blade, or for all you pyromaniacs out there, Inferno) and occasionally greet you that way (fearfully, of course). Everything doesn't have to be about sex, now, amiright?

Are you sure you're in the right thread?

---

m.skynet, did we lose functionality in this update? Do DDs no longer affect stats?