Lewd mods and XCOM 2

I think I've found the solution. In Blender, for some reason the mesh imports with some faces/vertices/edges doubled. There's a button that quite literally says: Delete Doubles. Clicked that, eliminated something like 300 double vertices. Tried it, and there doesn't appear to be any seams anymore!

I'll toy around with this new found information and see what I can come up with. Remodeling the mesh is actually the easy part. Getting the Normals and Diffuse maps to match is what's gonna be a headache.

Also, I'm trying something that if I pull it off like I envision, is gonna be freaking awesome. It's a Valkyrie... a female Archon. :D

Yay! \o/

I think I've found the solution. In Blender, for some reason the mesh imports with some faces/vertices/edges doubled. There's a button that quite literally says: Delete Doubles. Clicked that, eliminated something like 300 double vertices. Tried it, and there doesn't appear to be any seams anymore!

I'll toy around with this new found information and see what I can come up with. Remodeling the mesh is actually the easy part. Getting the Normals and Diffuse maps to match is what's gonna be a headache.

Also, I'm trying something that if I pull it off like I envision, is gonna be freaking awesome. It's a Valkyrie... a female Archon. :D

Looking forward to that.

Are you going to extend that to other aliens in the future? Maybe get a nude or otherwise more risque Viper? Or is it just going to be limited to the Archon?

These mods are great but is their anyway to get the bare mod to accept using just boots as an option. I can understand going in to battle bare ass but note bare foot

I agree. This has been bothering me as well. 

On a related note, this would sync very will with the suggestion someone else made, where they expressed a desire to take advantage of the happy accident that is the sleeve tattoos to create "full body" spandex tattoos.

There's a whole lot of potential there, not just for the obvious cheesecake, but also for stuff like 80s action heroes. Imagine an operative using the bare torso and bare legs with boots, a yellow spandex tat, a bandolier strap torso, forearm decorations, a cowboy hat, and a big old cigar. You'd look like a character straight out of the original G.I. Joe.

Not only could you do really cheesecake scifi catsuit lewds, but you could also make some pretty retro action rangers style stuff as well, with the right suite of accessories. 

In fact, building on the spandex idea, we could add another layer to it by using the other tattoo slot to make the suits more complex. I'm sure most of us have noticed that you can have a different sleeve on each arm, and they do overlap. The only problem is, most of them don't look very good and don't combine well.

But imagine if you put the spandex tat on one arm and then use a sleeve on the other? With that other tattoo slot, we could 'paint' the suit with different patterns and pictures. We would have customizable catsuits and spandex bodysuits, all without having to actually use any armor. It would be purely color on the tattoo layer. 

yeah the sleeve style tattoos do great, I was able to make a nice body stocking with one, and added the rose tattoo on the other arm for some graphics, only problem is you only have one color choice for tatts. 20160526184713_1.jpgI'd love to see some more tattoos to this purpose, as well as some more armor with more... risque coverings etc... XD

Would also be nice if the Children of Anarchy upper armor wouldn't disable all the other armor types, so you could select the nude bottoms and other things...

There is a mod called, I think Armor variety, that adds civilian clothing to armor selection, and lets you use any armor top with any armor bottom.  It does add one armor selection for every level of armor, so I have 195 torsos, many of duplicates, but other than the long scroll it works.  the updated version is on steam.  There is also an older version on nexus.

These mods are great but is their anyway to get the bare mod to accept using just boots as an option. I can understand going in to battle bare ass but note bare foot

I agree. This has been bothering me as well. 

On a related note, this would sync very will with the suggestion someone else made, where they expressed a desire to take advantage of the happy accident that is the sleeve tattoos to create "full body" spandex tattoos.

There's a whole lot of potential there, not just for the obvious cheesecake, but also for stuff like 80s action heroes. Imagine an operative using the bare torso and bare legs with boots, a yellow spandex tat, a bandolier strap torso, forearm decorations, a cowboy hat, and a big old cigar. You'd look like a character straight out of the original G.I. Joe.

Not only could you do really cheesecake scifi catsuit lewds, but you could also make some pretty retro action rangers style stuff as well, with the right suite of accessories. 

In fact, building on the spandex idea, we could add another layer to it by using the other tattoo slot to make the suits more complex. I'm sure most of us have noticed that you can have a different sleeve on each arm, and they do overlap. The only problem is, most of them don't look very good and don't combine well.

But imagine if you put the spandex tat on one arm and then use a sleeve on the other? With that other tattoo slot, we could 'paint' the suit with different patterns and pictures. We would have customizable catsuits and spandex bodysuits, all without having to actually use any armor. It would be purely color on the tattoo layer. 

this is what I am working on, I got 6 really simple starting outfits done.  Problem is I am using paint, and it it limited. 

Progress is coming along great. I have no idea if the textures will take (probably not and will have to fine tune those), no idea if the animations will stick (probably not, no idea what to do), or how to add a new alien into the game (several tutorials and workshop pages have done this, so this part might not be so tough). But still, I'm digging the look!

Whoa! Can't wait!

Progress is coming along great. I have no idea if the textures will take (probably not and will have to fine tune those), no idea if the animations will stick (probably not, no idea what to do), or how to add a new alien into the game (several tutorials and workshop pages have done this, so this part might not be so tough). But still, I'm digging the look!

i just ask myself..

this is blender, same as me.

but did you think its possible to implent skyrim mods in it ? most specifically the unp, cbbe and else..

that would be pretty fun and maybe allow me to test some things on it. it also can open way to input some nice stuff on it directly (i have crazy lots of ideas actually, but never have check any xcom2 files yet)

Shit man, if you do naked snakes after this you're gonna be my hero

Daymn that looks good, great work :D

So in the archtype, for the skeletal slot, are you pressing the green arrow to "use selected mesh", saving it and it doesn't stick? Saving a multimesh as single mesh shouldn't break anything...hmmmm.....is everything in the same upk? When I use multiple ones, the editor likes to load things out of order so some references break.

Edit: wait can't be the green arrow thing, you've used that before in your body edit....ignore that.

Edit edit: if you don't mind, pm the upk over, I could take a look to see if I can get it to stick.

As for the body mod, I've got a version with as little seams as I can make it one done, need to fix some stretching on the new crotch, but after that, I'm done with it, gonna make a viper armour mod for the troops.

After a lot of help from the man himself, moomany, I present you:

The Valkyrie!

It's still under construction, though. Rather than just be a palette swap from the base Archon and maybe some stat tweaks, I really wanna make her a unique unit with some new abilities. Like the Icarus Slam from the DLC Archon King Ruler. Then I can publish the damn thing. (Which as you can tell from the image, is why the torso is a PG13 version, sans nips).

Thoughts?

Looking pretty good!

You'll release a... Less child-friendly version, though, right?

The Valkyrie!

It's still under construction, though. Rather than just be a palette swap from the base Archon and maybe some stat tweaks, I really wanna make her a unique unit with some new abilities. Like the Icarus Slam from the DLC Archon King Ruler. Then I can publish the damn thing. (Which as you can tell from the image, is why the torso is a PG13 version, sans nips).

Thoughts?

thats fine u can always have a pg13 version u can publish on steam workshop then a nsfw version for here

The Valkyrie!

Thoughts?

Victory! Great job kexx! Hmm, might be difficult to shoot something like that :).

The Valkyrie!

Thoughts?

Looks great, definitely needs an 18+ version though.

Could you consider making a version that just replaces Archons?

Well I'm thinking, if moomany gives me permission, since the nippy torso is his creation, I could release the mod, and inside the upk, pack the R rated version skeletalmesh as well, but only advertise the pg13 version. Like, make no mention of its existence. That way, anyone who wants can just replace the mesh.

Hmm... Not certain that that's really allowed. Like, if you package it in, it counts towards rating. And besides, we'll all know, people will find out, and someone's going to eventually spill the beans.

Nah. Just upload a seperate adult version, or have a replacer.

Go for it, not sure why I'd mind :), I'm for a separate version as well, config files get reset everytime the modder updates the file on steam. (I say that but my steam mods cause the same problem with user edited config files so I can't say much XD)

OK, completed the game. Again (third time, max difficulty and ironclad.)

This time with the mods published on this thread. (BareBaremod, ModModMod, AProstituteLook)

Here the picture before the last mission.

Thank you guys for let me play again this game another time with a full troop of naked and nasty girls.

Where can I download ModModMod and Prostitute Mode?

thanks

All these mods are in this thread.

Just start from the last page, and then go back until you will find them.

thanks

i did that and i couldnt find modmodmod anywhere unless its a code word ...

thanks

Was the very fist one. It was a while ago.

I don't think it is anymore here, and if you just want the nude look BaraBareMod should be enough.

thanks

Was the very fist one. It was a while ago.

I don't think it is anymore here, and if you just want the nude look BaraBareMod should be enough.

cool thanks, tried both Barebaremod (works fine if full naked and not armor) & Barebaremod V2 (works fine with some armor, seams appear when full nude), both have their set of problems.

cool thanks, tried both Barebaremod (works fine if full naked and not armor) & Barebaremod V2 (works fine with some armor, seams appear when full nude), both have their set of problems.

Yeah.

I used BareV2. And in many cases I just let some "shoulder protection" to avoid to see the seams on the arms. Every other part of the body was fine.