Oblivion Character Replacer (WIP)

I dunno if this is something already mentioned, but it does not work well with the TNR pack(s) for the various races. Basically, TNR redoes the facegen, and then this redoes TNRs - which results in squished up "bitter beer" looking faces. I can provide screenies on request.

Not the fault of the mod - but something to note.

hey ' date=' think im being a bit dumb here, but the cosmetic pack esm i need to run khajits , where/what is it? looked all over this thread and either im blind or its not here.. :)

[/quote']

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24077

There you go.

Eric

tryed the esm ffrom above link, CCC.esm but bash wont run khajit without consmetic overhaul pack.esm , wheres that at or do i just rename ccc.esm?

Go to the first page of this thread and you will see:

"Ploms Race Overhauls

To run these race overhauls you need the cosmetic pack.

The mods won't work if you don't have these files (with the exception of my orc mod).

DOWNLOAD"

Click on the "Download" and grab the files. Install them first and then the Khajiit. It seems you have had a little trouble but it is worth it.

:idea: I would install everything manually

:exclamation: When making the character you may want to play with the eyebrows a bit otherwise she looks like her face is in perma surprise look all the time like someone just hit her with a frying pan! Just my opinion. Otherwise it is a beautiful creation.

Best Khajiit race imo :heart:

ohh ffs, like i said at start it was me being dumb, and prolly drunk..how could i miss a download button that size? prolly cus i thought it was a sign to the list below and not a button..../noobshame.

Guest Kate the Bionic Uterus

Unlike the high majority of people involved with the gaming scene I do not believe in "Noob Shame". Glad I was able to help. Tell us how everything works out. Cheers -Kate- :heart:

Here's another pic of my Plom Khajiit done with medium textures. She looks even better with large textures and higher rez but I don't have access to those ones right now. Too bab, they were with the optional skin and open pussy :P

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8439/7807759578_7f85084197_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys , it's been a while since I posted in this thread.

I haven't given up on this project and I am planning to continue on this.

I was a bit bored of TES games in general so I needed a break.

Ones I have started again I will post pictures of my progress.

I won't upload the races until they are really finished.

From now on I will only do one race at the time instead of trying to mod multiple races at ones which makes it a bit overwhelming, which I did becasue I'm an idiot.

Edit:

My goal is to make this mod like XEO but giving you the option to use whatever race you want to after your liking.

This is a big mod so It might take a while since I'm just one guy working on this.

however If you want to help on this project It will speed it up by quit a bit.

send me a PM if you are interested.

Hi guys ' date=' it's been a while since I posted in this thread.

I haven't given up on this project and I am planning to continue on this.

I was a bit bored of TES games in general so I needed a break.

Ones I have started again I will post pictures of my progress.

I won't upload the races until they are really finished.

From now on I will only do one race at the time instead of trying to mod multiple races at ones which makes it a bit overwhelming, which I did becasue I'm an idiot.

Edit:

My goal is to make this mod like XEO but giving you the option to use whatever race you want to after your liking.

This is a big mod so It might take a while since I'm just one guy working on this.

however If you want to help on this project It will speed it up by quit a bit.

send me a PM if you are interested.

[/quote']

Glad to see you are back.

I understand burn out - taking breaks always helps.

Take all he time you need and I look forward to seeing your work down the road!

Thanks

Eric

• 1 month later...
Guest aswilliams92

Just found this, and WOW! Never have I ever wanted to play an orc or argonian, but this changed my mind. I hope you continue this mod, it looks amazing!

Lol' date=' let him make his break, as he said it's a big work and he's alone working on it!

Actually only the orcs are done, males khajiits and argonians are still WIP, maybe Redguards'll come later...

Good work needs time.

[/quote']

indeed. i'd rather have to wait for it and get a really amazing work, than getting it very soon and everything being crap.

this is a big project (rather some big projects) and all i've seen so far is great, so i take the patience :cool:

Hi guys,

just wanted to give a small update on whats going.

I needed a bit longer break from oblivion since I was really burned out with modding tes games in general and I had a bunch of irl problems that needed to be solved.

anyways I started to continue my mod a few days ago but like our lord and saviour gabe newell said "These Things, They Take Time" and especialy if done by just one guy.

I will post pics on what Im doing as soon as I get things done.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings. I hope I don't get a warning for posting in this (dead?) thread. But I recently downloaded and installed Plom's Orc Overhaul and I noticed the orcs standing at the Malacath shrine, and Malacath himself, are 'broken'.

The orc monk shows no topic about the shrine, and when I leave the offering, I get the quest right away, no dialogue or anything. Same happens to the Lord and Lady Drad, they don't show anything related to the quest.

@PLOM

Just a heads up, you've compiled the albedoes as DXT3/5. For example,

Textures\Characters\PlomsOrcs\01\OrcHead.dds

has a filesize of 5.33MB. This can be reduced to 2.66MB with no loss in quality and a large saving on VRAM usage. Multiply that by all the files that have this problem and it becomes a big performance drag.

In general, anything that's not a normal map should be compiled as DXT1.

Also, the areola area of the breast and collar bone area in footfemale_n.dds are reversed (green channel).

• 2 months later...

There is a problem with the Orcs. They are not recognized as Orcs. On the last daedra quest where you have to kill and capture one soul of each race, I have done 9 of them but it doesn't recognize when I kill an Orc. I really want that BOOK of extra skills so can you please look into this. I know you are busy and updates are slow so I am thanking you in advance. You overhaul is a must have for me. tyvm

Polm, These Orcs are beautiful! Definately up there in my favorite races next to the Diablo Elves! I've been able to take some of the Diablo Elves Textures and Apply them to your Orcs, and the results are more stunning than they already where. Take a look. (The last one is just the normal textureing of your Orc).

I didn't pose them, but whatever.

My Orc pics:

Orc2.jpg

Orc3.jpg

Orc1.jpg