Oblivion Character Replacer (WIP)

• 2 weeks later...

Holy crap! I finally decided to load up Oblivion after all the years away from it. This was a nice surprise to see coming back into it :D I was really annoyed at how ugly the orc females looked in Skyrim. Awesome work Ploms :D

Umm' date=' which cosmetic pack does your argonian replacer require? There is like 5 mods all called "Cosmetic Pack.esm" and I don't know which one to download..

Really like your mod!

[/quote']

[...]

To run these race overhauls you need the cosmetic pack.

The mods won't work if you don't have these files (with the exception of my orc mod).

DOWNLOAD

[...]

hope that helps ;)

sorry I haven't posted anything lately, it's just that I have been very very bored modding oblivion lately.

I am taking a little break from this mod because I just do not have the motivation to continue at this point.

Umm' date=' which cosmetic pack does your argonian replacer require? There is like 5 mods all called "Cosmetic Pack.esm" and I don't know which one to download..

Really like your mod!

[/quote']

[...]

The mods won't work if you don't have these files (with the exception of my orc mod).

DOWNLOAD

[...]

hope that helps ;)

Oh thanks, I assumed that was just a title header, never thought it was a link!

Heyo everyone,

Sorry to hear that Ploms, I sadly felt the same way about Skyrim. So far though, I was able to convert daedric and ebony armor from Skyrim to oblivion lol. Then I made the craziest attempt I ever though to do, which of course failed. I tried to convert a skyrim body to oblivion. To many unknown variables I don't understand that probably caused the failure.

Was of course able to successfully export from 3ds, looked good in nifskope..but CTD in game lol. I also had no idea how to go about doing a head mesh, just cause I realized I'd have to rip off the ears/mouth and then possibly gouge eye holes lol. Wasn't hard to pose the skyrim body to the oblivion skel.

In regards to the oblivion armor, at least the Ebony I posted screenies here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6287&pid=195891#pid195891

Its not a full port, just the chest. I did try the daedric chest and legs. The spikes on the shoulders were a bit odd looking, probably because I weighted it to a BBB body lol. If anyone is interested I could post up shots of this.

Not meaning to hijack your post Plom, or go off on a random tangent. I just think that IF skyrim races could be ported to Oblivion, could make some VERY interesting game play hehe.

I don't know if someone has suggested this already, Plom, but...

Khajits need pubic fur! I know they're covered in fur already, but the problem with the two beast races is that their pussies are almost invisible when naked. I do not like that! I'm a big furry, so I'd like to be able to see their cunnies as more than just a nearly-imperceptible dip. So either (please) make it more pronounced, or possibly some sort of pubic fur.

I don't know if someone has suggested this already' date=' Plom, but...

Khajits need pubic fur! I know they're covered in fur already, but the problem with the two beast races is that their pussies are almost invisible when naked. I do not like that! I'm a big furry, so I'd like to be able to see their cunnies as more than just a nearly-imperceptible dip. So either (please) make it more pronounced, or possibly some sort of pubic fur.

[/quote']

you can try these out, there is no pubic hair but the vagina is more pronounced. Additionally I have not tested them myself being that I currently do not have oblivion installed but they should work ok. There are no normal maps for these if they do look strange then normal maps will need to be created.

PREVIEW

3590leu.jpg

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?pv22iu6ow3om2y7

Guest Kate the Bionic Uterus

My plan was to make a small patch but instead decided to just make a "big" patch for my mod so it will be done.

Thing is that it might take a bit time to make so it's a bit uncertain when it will be ready.

Just wanted to say thank you and could not find thanks button. Thought this site had one of those.

Now if only i could get my Lovers working so I could put dildos in her. That would make me happy. LoL :)x(:

<a href=Cha_Faile_Original_Master.jpg' alt='Cha_

• 2 weeks later...

The "Human Teeth" ESP for version 1.2 has an issue where it does not find any of the hairs. Is there a workaround for this?

Edit: The Human Teeth ESP also has this same problem with the eyes.

Edit: I was able to manually add hairs and eyes with the Construction Set and it did not seem to cause any problems.

Thanks,

Eric

Very nice work! The only problem I found is with the clothes skin texture (I'm searching how to fix it myself, if I'm able to do it).

I can't wait untill the full version (with male khajiit & argonian) will be released!

Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

He did say he was taking a break through the summer so I wouldn't expect any update pictures. I asked for a picture of a Khajiit when I first joined and I never got an answer... so I don't know what to tell you, good luck with that.

hey ' date=' think im being a bit dumb here, but the cosmetic pack esm i need to run khajits , where/what is it? looked all over this thread and either im blind or its not here.. :)

[/quote']

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24077

There you go.

Eric

tryed the esm ffrom above link, CCC.esm but bash wont run khajit without consmetic overhaul pack.esm , wheres that at or do i just rename ccc.esm?

hey ' date=' think im being a bit dumb here, but the cosmetic pack esm i need to run khajits , where/what is it? looked all over this thread and either im blind or its not here.. :)

[/quote']

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24077

There you go.

Eric

tryed the esm ffrom above link, CCC.esm but bash wont run khajit without consmetic overhaul pack.esm , wheres that at or do i just rename ccc.esm?

Go to the first page of this thread and you will see:

"Ploms Race Overhauls

DOWNLOAD"

Click on the "Download" and grab the files. Install them first and then the Khajiit. It seems you have had a little trouble but it is worth it.

:idea: I would install everything manually

:exclamation: When making the character you may want to play with the eyebrows a bit otherwise she looks like her face is in perma surprise look all the time like someone just hit her with a frying pan! Just my opinion. Otherwise it is a beautiful creation.

Best Khajiit race imo :heart: