Oblivion Character Replacer (WIP)

Perhaps the full Skeleton Mesh causes Problems.

post-3205-0-98052000-1419790024_thumb.jpg I copied the mesh parts in a new nif , now only foot, toe and calf bones.

Then I run it through Mesh rigger.

2 Versions

Folder 1: Mesh Rigger foot mesh template.

Folder 2: Mesh Rigger Skeleton template

AFoot.7z

----------------------------------------

Edit:

here a Version with the right lower Body. The feet are not compatible with the default lower Body.

post-3205-0-18037100-1419808828_thumb.jpg foot with default lower Body.

post-3205-0-04912700-1419808898_thumb.jpg foot with the right lower Body

AFoot2.7z lower Body and foot mesh

works without stretching.

hey guys,

as you probably may have figured out this mod have been set on ice because it was a mod way too big for me.

I lost all motivation (and world of warcraft ruined my life again).

I'm planning to work on armor conversions/making instead because its way less time consuming and frustrating.

Sorry it had to be like this but this mod was just way too big for just one person.

Perhaps the full Skeleton Mesh causes Problems.

attachicon.gifAfoot.jpg I copied the mesh parts in a new nif , now only foot, toe and calf bones.

Then I run it through Mesh rigger.

2 Versions

Folder 1: Mesh Rigger foot mesh template.

Folder 2: Mesh Rigger Skeleton template

attachicon.gifAFoot.7z

----------------------------------------

Edit:

here a Version with the right lower Body. The feet are not compatible with the default lower Body.

attachicon.gifArgonian2.jpg foot with default lower Body.

attachicon.gifArgonian.jpg foot with the right lower Body

attachicon.gifAFoot2.7z lower Body and foot mesh

works without stretching.

Thank you for the work, but if I understand you correctly, you'd have to adapt the feet to the body replacer you use everytime you switch it?

For example if going from H-RA to ZKEC you'd have to refix the feet so they'd work with the new lowerbody?

If yes it ruins a lot of things.

hey guys,

as you probably may have figured out this mod have been set on ice because it was a mod way too big for me.

I'm planning to work on armor conversions/making instead because its way less time consuming and frustrating.

Sorry it had to be like this but this mod was just way too big for just one person.

Shame to hear this but thank you for everything you've done anyway. I might use parts of your mod in my personal version of it.

Yes the feet are a Problem.

If you want to use them for all NPCs it is nearly impossible.

Short: it is shit.

Long....

-------------------

The foot mesh fits not to the default HGEC lower ( legs too long)  only to the cut-off-legs-HGEC lower Body in my Afoot2.7z

But a lot of argonians don't wear shoes, but if they wear lower Body clothes the clothes mesh have long legs and the argonian foot are in the legs (shit)

So you must have a Mod with Special argonian clothes and armors ( all vanilla armors and clothes ) with script that only argonians use the cut-off-legs clothes and all other NPCs with vanilla armor use the normal armor-clothes meshes. ( Such a mod does not exist. Don't know if it is possible with blockhead)

-----------------------------------------

Or you change all argonians in the CS

1.Add shoes to all argonians , and you don't see the new foot.

2.Remove all lower Body and foot clothes and armor ( and clothes and armor that use lower and upper Body Slots) then your argonians are nearly naked.

-----------------------------------

The cut-off-leg mesh:

It fits to all HGEC upper bodies ( in Set Body reloaded are some upper bodies with HGEC cut between upper and lower Body (DM; Manga, GUTS, HBF, HUKU, KAIHEN,...) you can use with the cut-off-legs HGEC lower Body.

If you add the foot only to you Player character you  can use Set Body reloaded with the creature addon http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36199-setbody-beast-body-menu-add-on/

There you have the foot and cut-off-legs.

In game you add the argonian foot, cut-off-legs and a upper Body and Hands you like with the set Body self spell (or block head command)

Then you must find a Mod with cut-off-legs clothes and armor (or create your own meshes,. Copy the clothes from a Long leg mesh to the cut-off-legs mesh with NifSkope)

And in game you only wear the Mod clothes and never vanilla clothes or clothes from other Mods.

• 4 weeks later...

Did nobody notice none of the current files in the OP contains eyes?

The texture files seem to be completely missing, I´ve checked it in the construction set, the filepaths lead nowhere.

Or did I just miss something?

Yep you're right the files in the OP post doesn't contain the files.

But the OP says in RED you have to download the "OCR Cosmetic Pack" (I think it has this name) in order to make this mod work.

The download link is under that line.

Did nobody notice none of the current files in the OP contains eyes?

The texture files seem to be completely missing, I´ve checked it in the construction set, the filepaths lead nowhere.

Or did I just miss something?

Yep you're right the files in the OP post doesn't contain the files.

But the OP says in RED you have to download the "OCR Cosmetic Pack" (I think it has this name) in order to make this mod work.

The download link is under that line.

Thats true. But this pack contains hair meshes and textures, nothing else. Still no eye textures. 

So, is there nobody else using the recent version of this overhaul? Or did nobody notice the black holes in their PC's head? :P

@kasimir

Then you messed something up or something is conflicting/overwriting the files or the it might be a head thing. Because I just checked the OCR Cosmetic Pack file and it *does* too contain eye meshes it is in the **Body parts** folder. Are you using blockhead as it states in the first post that if you don't it might not look right.

@kasimir

Then you messed something up or something is conflicting/overwriting the files or the it might be a head thing. Because I just checked the OCR Cosmetic Pack file and it *does* too contain eye meshes it is in the **Body parts** folder. Are you using blockhead as it states in the first post that if you don't it might not look right.

But I'm talking about eye "textures", which it does not contain.

I've just redownloaded it to make sure. Hair textures only.

If you got the eye textures somewhere, would you be so kind and reupload them? Would be much appreciated.

@kasimir

But I'm talking about eye "textures", which it does not contain.

I've just redownloaded it to make sure. Hair textures only.

If you got the eye textures somewhere, would you be so kind and reupload them? Would be much appreciated.

this bugged me too, but the eyes show up ingame.

strangely the daedric races have those pure black eyes, which i wanted to retexture and i could not find any eye textures in my folders.

as per request, i upload the old "Plom's Race Overhaul" files.

i can not upload the required "Cosmetic Pack" (425MB) and the "Ploms Orc Overhaul v1.2" (244MB) because of the 100MB upload limit.

edit: the cosmetic pack only contains meshes and textures for hair.

PlomsArgonianOverhaul.7z

PlomsKhajiitOverhaul.7z

khajiitalttextures.7z

Yes, when you encounter C++ Runtime Errors on cell load it is likely that one of the OCR mods is responsible. What you can then do is shift them around in your loadorder and hope that will solve this (takes time), or temporarily disable them and reenable them after that cell (thats what I do because my Char relies on the OCR Nord race).

Ofc that wont help you on the RaceMenu...

• 5 months later...

I'm always love Orc,and female Orc always make me gginin!(mean is 'Boner',the meme of Taiwan.)

This mod is a G-rrrrrr---eeeee---aaaa-t and awesome work!

Especially the female Orc!!!!

Anyway,I still hope you can finish this.

Take easy,do slow,we can wait wherever how long!

We love this mod and you ever!

• 3 years later...
On 2/1/2015 at 10:44 AM, DeadSomething said:

this bugged me too, but the eyes show up ingame.

strangely the daedric races have those pure black eyes, which i wanted to retexture and i could not find any eye textures in my folders.

as per request, i upload the old "Plom's Race Overhaul" files.

i can not upload the required "Cosmetic Pack" (425MB) and the "Ploms Orc Overhaul v1.2" (244MB) because of the 100MB upload limit.

edit: the cosmetic pack only contains meshes and textures for hair.

PlomsArgonianOverhaul.7z 8.41 MB · 50 downloads

PlomsKhajiitOverhaul.7z 3.63 MB · 55 downloads

khajiitalttextures.7z 1.6 MB · 50 downloads

Can you upload the rest with mega or 4shared?

On 1/2/2015 at 10:48 AM, Ploms said:

hey guys,

Do you still have the files for these mods? The Daedra file is missing its eye textures.

In the old argonian and Khajiit version you will not find the textures for the new Daedra race.

It must be in the OCR CosmeticPack.7z. ( first download page 1. the mediafire Link )  But there are not eye textures in the pack. Maybe in the old cosmetic pack.

Opened the esp to check the file path ( meshes and textures )

They have only one eye texture.

Textures path

textures\OCR\eyes\Daedra\eyedremora.dds 

And meshes are

meshes\OCR\Body parts\EyeLeftHuman.nif

meshes\OCR\Body parts\EyeRightHuman.nif

---------------

And there are bugs in the esp.

DremoraFemHair03 "Dremora Hair 4" [HAIR:0100330A]

has mesh path

meshes\Hair style\Khajiit\SKS New 03.nif

That does not exist.

Change it to

meshes\OCR\Hair\Human\SKS New 03.nif

Hope that works ( maybe the orc version works better ???? Is a Dremora head more like a human or a orc head???  The SKS New 03.nif is also in the  orc folder: meshes\OCR\Hair\orc\SKS New 03.nif

The eyes of all 3 races are missing (  Dremora, Golden saint and Dark seducer and maybe other races. Because there are no eye textures in the OCR CosmeticPack and not in the Daedra race file. )

Solution:

Create a folder with name/path

textures\OCR\eyes\Daedra\

And in the folder you copy a eye texture you like . Rename it to eyedremora.dds    ! Must be a texture with two diagonally arranged eyes !

like this

Spoiler

2Eye_Red.jpg

Golden saint and Dark seducer eye textures in the same folder,  with names : eyeseducer.dds   eyesaint.dds

If I find some nice eye textures I will upload. ( but all races I have installed use singe eye textures )

---------------------------

EDIT:

Here eye textures for the 3 races, from CCC 1.8 ( Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation )
I put them in the right folder: textures\OCR\eyes\Daedra\
just copy the textures folder in your game data folder.

Textures.7z

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

In the old argonian and Khajiit version you will not find the textures for the new Daedra race.

It must be in the OCR CosmeticPack.7z. ( first download page 1. the mediafire Link )  But there are not eye textures in the pack. Maybe in the old cosmetic pack.

Opened the esp to check the file path ( meshes and textures )

They have only one eye texture.

Textures path

textures\OCR\eyes\Daedra\eyedremora.dds 

And meshes are

meshes\OCR\Body parts\EyeLeftHuman.nif

meshes\OCR\Body parts\EyeRightHuman.nif

---------------

And there are bugs in the esp.

DremoraFemHair03 "Dremora Hair 4" [HAIR:0100330A]

has mesh path

meshes\Hair style\Khajiit\SKS New 03.nif

That does not exist.

Change it to

meshes\OCR\Hair\Human\SKS New 03.nif

Hope that works ( maybe the orc version works better ???? Is a Dremora head more like a human or a orc head???  The SKS New 03.nif is also in the  orc folder: meshes\OCR\Hair\orc\SKS New 03.nif

The eyes of all 3 races are missing (  Dremora, Golden saint and Dark seducer and maybe other races. Because there are no eye textures in the OCR CosmeticPack and not in the Daedra race file. )

Solution:

Create a folder with name/path

textures\OCR\eyes\Daedra\

And in the folder you copy a eye texture you like . Rename it to eyedremora.dds    ! Must be a texture with two diagonally arranged eyes !

like this

Reveal hidden contents

2Eye_Red.jpg

Golden saint and Dark seducer eye textures in the same folder,  with names : eyeseducer.dds   eyesaint.dds

If I find some nice eye textures I will upload. ( but all races I have installed use singe eye textures )

---------------------------

EDIT:

Here eye textures for the 3 races, from CCC 1.8 ( Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation )
I put them in the right folder: textures\OCR\eyes\Daedra\
just copy the textures folder in your game data folder.

Textures.7zUnavailable

Thanks for the help.

I started to fill in the missing folders with replacements last night, but I was unsure if all diagonal eye tex were equally compatible. Apparently they are given what you included. I think Ploms mentioned using head 6 for these. How that affects hair compatibility, I do not know.

I'm going through all the full replacers from this thread and trying to figure out what works and if its within my limited knowledge of TES troubleshooting to fix so I expect i'll be asking more questions later.

Head and hair meshes and textures are all in the files, you must not change or add anything.   Only the whole folder with eye textures was missing.

I have not found any missing hair files.

If you need eye textures for the other races , I have the CCC 1.8 . There are all vanilla race eyes in diagonal version.

I understand. For the most part i'm not making changes unless something seems off, like changing an eye tex for either the Breton or Nord esp due to the same tex being used in eye 00 and 02 or whatever it was. When its needed I add files instead of making esp edits.

• 4 months later...

has anyone else noticed that the cosmetic pack doesn't include the textures for the mouth and tongue? My tongue and teeth are all black.

The path in the esps for the races are OCR\Body Parts\teethlower.dds and OCR\Body Parts\Mouth.dds, but that file doesn't exist in any of the downloads, including the cosmetic pack. 

Does anyone know where those textures for this mod came from? The author indicates that none of it is his own work.