Oblivion Character Replacer (WIP)

Hello everyone' date=' could it be that nobody seeds this mod?I tried 4Shared but its very slow and i got lots of disconnects, so that isnt possible to download for me = (.

Also excuse me for my bad english.

[/quote']

I have updated a new link for the mod with reduced file size so you can download from mediafire.

Some hair styles had to be sacrificed though.

hm wierd...shouldn´t this overwrite the changes done by XEO' date=' if loaded after XEO and even after the bashed patch?

[/quote']

I tried it together with xeoSP and it worked just fine.

as long as you have it after xeo in the load order it should work.

It's strange the Orcs added by some mods are unaffected, most notably the ones from the 'Cyrodiil Extended' series and from 'Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina'. The Orcs from the Elsweyr add-on 'Tales from Anequina' on the other hand do get replaced. Maybe the unaffected ones are simply copied races unique to those mods?

I'm not complaining, I actually like the variety of basic vanilla (but XEO-ed) Orcs, your beautified overhauled version and x117 Orcs in my game.

It's strange the Orcs added by some mods are unaffected' date=' most notably the ones from the 'Cyrodiil Extended' series and from 'Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina'. The Orcs from the Elsweyr add-on 'Tales from Anequina' on the other hand [i']do[/i] get replaced. Maybe the unaffected ones are simply copied races unique to those mods?

I'm not complaining, I actually like the variety of basic vanilla (but XEO-ed) Orcs, your beautified overhauled version and x117 Orcs in my game.

haven't tried the mod with others then xeosp so I have no idea how other mods will react.

It might have something with the ID of the NPC's that collide or something.

After some more testing, I noticed the Orcs from Elsweyr are affected in a way after all - they use the nice hairstyles from your overhaul, but not the skins! The best of both worlds, so to speak, considering I absolutely want the race variety and a trace of vanilla Orcs left in the game.

I'm planning to rename this thread to "Ploms race Overhauls" since I have been working on both Khajiit and argonians.

Fortunately these mods will take way less time to make because I don't have to tweak orc teeth any longer (so much frustration).

here are what some pics of what I'm working on.

Khajiit

2012053000004.jpg

2012053000002.jpg

Argonian

2012051400006.jpg

so expect an update at the end of this week

Yay! Fix my Khajits, kind sir! Their textures are all screwed up. Besides that, I can't stand the game's beast races. Fugly.

Your Orcs are amazing - can't wait for the update!

The Man In Black - Johhny groCash:

attachment.php?aid=10760

attachment.php?aid=10761

post-29228-13597875845648_thumb.jpg

post-29228-13597875846161_thumb.jpg

I'm planning to rename this thread to "Ploms race Overhauls" since I have been working on both Khajiit and argonians.

Fortunately these mods will take way less time to make because I don't have to tweak orc teeth any longer (so much frustration).

here are what some pics of what I'm working on.

Khajiit

2012053000004.jpg

2012053000002.jpg

Argonian

2012051400006.jpg

so expect an update at the end of this week

Cool! Hard to believe that after 10 years no one has ever attempted to do this. Way to go Ploms. Keep breaking those barriers!

:heart:

Cool! Hard to believe that after 10 years no one has ever attempted to do this. Way to go Ploms. Keep breaking those barriers!

:heart:

I only started modding for like a year ago' date=' so I find it a bit weird myself that nobody has made something similar except for the xeo series.

It doesn't really take that much time to make either except if I would change the imperial race (so many NPC's :s).

pretty much half done with my khajiit overhaul now btw

The texture are from the seamless tabaxi textures that I tweaked a little.

I decided to not use "default textures" because the seams and hand texture was just bad.

Here is how the texture will be. I will also add options for people who rather wants a full fur body

Been messing around with the textures lately and damn making fur look good is hard

anyways here is what it looks like now.

2012053100003.jpg

about 90% complete now but I will tweak the body texture a bit more before I release it.

UPDATE

I have been a bit busy doing other important RL stuff lately so my modding have been on hold.

Anyways here is the Khajiit Overhaul but it's still in a work in process state.

I don't know when I will update it next and when I will release my argonian overhaul at the moment because there is a lot of other crap I have to deal with for the time being.

First of all,thanks for your work!

Luckily,i recently got SI but i think you should also keep your old overhaul uploaded for those who can't use this one. ;)

Btw,in character creation,when i scroll through these races i get a bug which wont let me change my character's hair.Is it because i haven't bashed it?

Thats just a standard bug in the character creation menu. Only way around it is to close the race menu then re-open either by going to the exit of the sewers in the tutorial or using openracemenu in the console

It doesn't happen to me with the MBP races though.Normally,that bug happens when some files are missing. *scratches his head*

Anyway,i knew about that workaround,i just thought to give it a try and see if i could fix things.Thanks for your reply. :)

I'll find a moment(hopefully) and i'll take a closer look via CS.

Btw Ploms,when i'll find a chance i'll DL your Khajiit mod and return for some feedback!Thanks again!

It doesn't happen to me with the MBP races though.Normally' date='that bug happens when some files are missing. *scratches his head*

Anyway,i knew about that workaround,i just thought to give it a try and see if i could fix things.Thanks for your reply. :)

Btw Ploms,when i'll find a chance i'll DL your Khajiit mod and return for some feedback!Thanks again!

[/quote']

I have problems myself some times with this annoying bug that makes you use the showracemenu command.

I'll see what I can do later when I have the time

Maybe this will help :

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/4802

It doesn't happen to me with the MBP races though.Normally' date='that bug happens when some files are missing. *scratches his head*

[/quote']

I have problems myself some times with this annoying bug that makes you use the showracemenu command.

I'll see what I can do later when I have the time

Just so you know Ploms you forgot to include the tabaxi textures or inform people they need that installed and so forth. Opened it up in the CS when all was getting was a purple body and a black head and the CS says the mod is pointing to file directories that didn't exist.