Nice mod, though the horse is bugged and i get stuck when i want to dismount.

You should add sound too, like screams or what ever, cause the rider is getting raped :P

If you want some sounds while fingerscrossed is rebuilding this, you could use the horgasm mod found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1276-horgasm-riding-horseorgasm-mod-v11-062215/

As for the dismounting problem, I'm sure if you look through some of the more recent post you could find something that would help. This has been a problem in this mod, or any mod that messes with Skyrim's default mount system, for some time.

@fingerscrossed

Is there any known timeline for when the new system might be publicly released? Just wondering how its been going since the last update.

Was waiting on this mod to be "updated" before I start a fresh install (a lot of broken/outdated mods installed)

• 3 weeks later...

@fingerscrossed

Is there any known timeline for when the new system might be publicly released? Just wondering how its been going since the last update.

Was waiting on this mod to be "updated" before I start a fresh install (a lot of broken/outdated mods installed)

Just saying, you could install any mod midway through

That's generally recommended against, actually. There's always a risk when you change the load order.

• 2 weeks later...

Hah. And you all probably thought I was dead.

Any updates??? D:

Well, just as a quick update then, last I had time to work on the mod the new framework was mostly working.  What's left is probably several hours of tedious porting/tuning/testing that I haven't had time to do.

I don't have an eta for release yet, as it will mostly depend on when I have time and energy to finish up what I need to for the new release.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hah. And you all probably thought I was dead.

Any updates??? D:

There is a small update consisting an the new framework.  So maybe not small.

What're you adding with the new release?

Functionality and stability.  There's nothing new animation or mesh wise, but the mod is, in testing at least, significantly more stable with significantly less problems.

i wanted to try the mdo out, but there is a problem: the mcm from the mod dont shows up so i cant get out what the menu key is and also cant see any settings.

all other mcm´s in my actuall loadorder have shown up.

I've been waiting so long for this. Thank you so much fingercrossed :D

PS: What is the "menu key"? I don't have the mcm menu show up too.

Hmmm, weird.  The MCM shows up for me, but I may have done something along the lines to cause a problem.  Hmmm.  I'll give it some though.

The base keys should be:  

Menu key: Numpad -

X-Alignment: Numpad 9

Y-Alignment: Numpad 6

Z-Alignment: Numpad 3

Increase Alignment Increasement: Numpad 5

Holding left shift while pressing alignment key causes the alignment to move in the negative direction

I'll try and take a look and see if I did something weird with the MCM.

I have determined the problem with the MCM.  This may shock, surprise, and be of great interest, but in order the MCM to initialize the script for it has to actually be included in the packaged mod.  Who knew?  New update (V1.1) going live now.

That was quick! Thanks :D

I have determined the problem with the MCM.  This may shock, surprise, and be of great interest, but in order the MCM to initialize the script for it has to actually be included in the packaged mod.  Who knew?  New update (V1.1) going live now.

That was quick! Thanks :D

New version (1.1) should be uploaded now that should pop the MCM.

Question: do we have to enable both esm and esp? or is the esm alone good enough?

Great mod btw

There should only be an esm.  If you have an esp, it is from the previous version of the mod and should be destroyed along with all of the old scripts.

Thanks, I see with version 1.1 there's only the esm now, however the 1.0 version had both esm and esp

post-1581469-0-96012700-1501249147_thumb.png

@fingercrossed

I have always loved the idea of this mod but I am having some problems.

I mount a horse as I am supposed to and my character stands on top of the horse.  Literally stands on the saddle.  It is not the dreaded half "T" position.  When i go to move, the horse moves, my character stays in a standing position dead center on the saddle but is now running in place while the horse moves around.   With the giant, my character mounts and i sit in thin air.  When i go to move on the giant mount, my character remains seated in thin air while the giant moves away without me.  I have run FNIS twice now and am not sure what could be causing the issue.   I have it low in the load order in MO say it take precedence.   Any ideas?

@fingercrossed

I mount a horse as I am supposed to and my character stands on top of the horse.  Literally stands on the saddle.  It is not the dreaded half "T" position.  When i go to move, the horse moves, my character stays in a standing position dead center on the saddle but is now running in place while the horse moves around.   With the giant, my character mounts and i sit in thin air.  When i go to move on the giant mount, my character remains seated in thin air while the giant moves away without me.  I have run FNIS twice now and am not sure what could be causing the issue.   I have it low in the load order in MO say it take precedence.   Any ideas?

Hmmm.  Did you make sure to run FNIS?  

Try opening console and typing "Stopquest _RS2Quest" then "Startquest _RS2Quest" and, does a debug notification in the top left corner pop up saying RS2 AA has succesfully initiated?

@fingercrossed

Try opening console and typing "Stopquest _RS2Quest" then "Startquest _RS2Quest" and, does a debug notification in the top left corner pop up saying RS2 AA has succesfully initiated?

Okay, I ran FNIS (it is the third time since installing your mod, but wanted to be safe =)  I was perplexed to noticed your mod did not show up in FNIS as it ran like my strictly animation mods did.  I went into game and tried to mount my horse again.  I am still standing  on the saddle.  I do get a message, at this point, saying "Trying to initiate AA" or close to that.  I dismounted, did the "stopquest" and "startquest" commands you gave for me to try.  I get this message "RS2 FNIS Error".    Not sure what is wrong, I am running FNIS, honest, but that error seems to imply something not registering.  

oh I am running the expanded FNIS that allows 12k animation but have 8577 atm.  I am not getting any error message in FNIS, just ran it again to see if i missed any error message from before. Below is an example of what is happening on my end.

post-505970-0-21555300-1501276583_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a way to bodyslide the icy devices? I tried wearing them on my character and they are currently clipping.

(I'm using the uunp by the way). Does it work if I use the bodyslides from Devious Devices Integration, but with these nifs?

Suggestions:

- A option to make the devices added requiring keys to unlock after every ride. After removing it they "dissappear".

- A quest toggle for stable vendors where you can acquire the mount (Frost Atronarch/Giant/Wolf) after paying for it.

@fingercrossed

Okay, I ran FNIS (it is the third time since installing your mod, but wanted to be safe =)  I was perplexed to noticed your mod did not show up in FNIS as it ran like my strictly animation mods did.  I went into game and tried to mount my horse again.  I am still standing  on the saddle.  I do get a message, at this point, saying "Trying to initiate AA" or close to that.  I dismounted, did the "stopquest" and "startquest" commands you gave for me to try.  I get this message "RS2 FNIS Error".    Not sure what is wrong, I am running FNIS, honest, but that error seems to imply something not registering.  

oh I am running the expanded FNIS that allows 12k animation but have 8577 atm.  I am not getting any error message in FNIS, just ran it again to see if i missed any error message from before. Below is an example of what is happening on my end.

attachicon.gifriding styles.jpg

Hmmm.  I wonder if I failed to include an FNIS file.  I'll look into it in a bit.

Does anyone know if there is a way to bodyslide the icy devices? I tried wearing them on my character and they are currently clipping.

(I'm using the uunp by the way). Does it work if I use the bodyslides from Devious Devices Integration, but with these nifs?

Suggestions:

- A option to make the devices added requiring keys to unlock after every ride. After removing it they "dissappear".

- A quest toggle for stable vendors where you can acquire the mount (Frost Atronarch/Giant/Wolf) after paying for it.

It may work with DD sliders since it's based off of DD gear, but I don't know.  

I don't have any intention of messing with keys at the moment.  I might make a simple "stables/Purchase mount" addon, but it's not super high on my list as I'm trying to squash bugs.

@fingercrossed

attachicon.gifriding styles.jpg

With your feedback I was able to find the problem. I had included the wrong behaviour file in the download.  New version is up that has the correct if you get a chance to test and verify that everything is now working.