I haven't tested this on my game as I need a clean playthrough for now, but has the objects also been implemented into the alternate riding style as it were in the first version of this mod?

When you say objects what exactly are you referencing?  Like, the saddles/meshes?

Probably, if you're thinking of what I'm thinking about. It's the ropes and the things that would physically tie the character to the animal.

All of the ones that were there in the original should still be present.

This isn't a biggie, but would it be possible to have the hotkeys not bound by default, or at least different buttons? For example NUMPAD3 is the key for SL free cam, and I know I've more than once forgot to rebind your key and then suddenly it triggers the Z offset. :s

I'm the author of that mod :) Anyone is free to look at and reuse the code, and I'd be happy to help where needed (just send a pm). Stability wise it's getting there, the main issue remaining is the jerky movement of the follower when riding around. I may have a solution but it needs work in nifs which I don't know very well.

Riding Styles kind of was the inspiration for this mod. Being able to transport annoying followers bound below or across the horse was what came to mind when I first tried Riding Styles.

Awesome.  I took a look at the scripts (I haven't had a chance to load it up and play with it, life has been pretty busy lately) and I think I've got an idea of how you've attached the riders.  If/when I get some time, I may try and play around with this some (At the very least, it looks doable).  I'll send you a pm if I have any confusion on how things work.

I am so happy to see that you guys are OK to work together. This would be really an amazing combination, and what we have all been waiting for since the beginning...

I see a quest idea forming... A random slaver from one of the slavery mods would strap you under their horse and go ride through their daily activities. You would be stuck there helpless, cumming regularly, and slowly inflating from the horse cum...

If you reach a stable, you could try to convince a stable hand to help you through your predicament... but if they are a werewolf, they might think the idea was fantastic, and decide to set you up as their personal and permanent dick warmer instead.

Or, a tribe of giants might get angry at your owner, and kill him, using you as a war trophy hanging on the neck of the giant chief, with your holes as sheath for his cock...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat as a few others, I see no saddles/ropes/straps when I mount.  Also an oddity:  with my main character, there is no issue, loads and works just like it should (barring the lack of restraints), but on my 2 secondary characters, they apparently mount an invisible, ground level horse, because as soon as I load their saves they are floating underground, spread-eagled. If I move, they pop back above ground to do so, but it's as though their default idle has become the mounted one. Any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

So, I installed the mod and everything seems to be registering ok everywhere. FNIS reads the animations, mcm menu ok, seems in the console I can even lcate the animations. But the spells don't appear to exist that people keep talking about on here. Not even doing a help in console. Like they don't even exist in the game at all. Any ideas what I am running into?

• 2 weeks later...

What's that? A new version?  Who would have guessed.

Important changes: You now need creature framework.  Without it, you will continue to have dickless animals and the game will likely crash due to not having that dependency.  You have been warned.

Other than that I finally fixed a bunch of bugs.  

This isn't a biggie, but would it be possible to have the hotkeys not bound by default, or at least different buttons? For example NUMPAD3 is the key for SL free cam, and I know I've more than once forgot to rebind your key and then suddenly it triggers the Z offset. :s

While they could be unbound by default, I'm leaving them with their default binding because it's tedious otherwise and you can always undo any changes in the offset you accidentally input.

I'm in the same boat as a few others, I see no saddles/ropes/straps when I mount.  Also an oddity:  with my main character, there is no issue, loads and works just like it should (barring the lack of restraints), but on my 2 secondary characters, they apparently mount an invisible, ground level horse, because as soon as I load their saves they are floating underground, spread-eagled. If I move, they pop back above ground to do so, but it's as though their default idle has become the mounted one. Any thoughts?

I have no idea why the bindings are not showing for some people.  I can not reproduce this bug on my end.  If this is something people would like to be fixed (which I can understand) I will need more information.  It seems likely to me that there is maybe some race problem.  Or something.  I'm not sure.

As for the other problem .... looks like maybe a problem with a corrupted save and the AA animations not resetting, I'd guess.  Beyond that, I'm not really sure.

So, I installed the mod and everything seems to be registering ok everywhere. FNIS reads the animations, mcm menu ok, seems in the console I can even lcate the animations. But the spells don't appear to exist that people keep talking about on here. Not even doing a help in console. Like they don't even exist in the game at all. Any ideas what I am running into?

There are no more spells.  The spells were removed several versions ago.  You now just use animals and creatures you find instead.

It seems position is good at start, but then it auto set position to " X xx, Y xx, Z xx ".

and there isn't a position key.

position hot key only move +X,Y,Z  : witch is further and further away.

please add -X,Y,Z. and position reset key. then all is good

The negative positions are already in.  You just use left-shift (default bind) while activating a position key.

My character mounted a Frost Atronach while wearing some Devious Devices (red ebonite cuffs, padded belt & bra if I recall correctly).  It looked like all of the devices had been removed when my character dismounted.  Turns out that the inventory devices remained equipped (and locked) but the rendered devices were unequipped.

Workaround:

If you have the key then unequip/re-equip each device.

If you don't have a key then attempt to unequip and select "Carry on".

In either case the rendered devices will be reequipped and appear on your character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

having problems with this mod. first i didn't know that stashing your gear meant everything I'm carrying is permanently gone. Second I can't seem to get my toon aligned correctly most times she's pointing directly down or on the horse she's running on top of the saddle says "trying to change set to AA" ,but nothing happens. I am doing something wrong? I have all the requirements and ran the fnis for it too ,but no luck. btw is mcm mod really a requirement? I'm using the framework and gives me the rider menu and options so I don't know if I really need it installed on top of the framework. Also one feature would be great if you add a compatibility with defeat mod so I can tie the bandit to my horse instead of my toon carrying them on her back.

Edited by nestor28
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Dunno if anyone still following this but.

I saw there are hotkeys to align... XYZ but they can only increase... how do i decrease the value?

use the left key to lower (its either shift, alt, or ctrl) i don't remember which offhand but i think it was shift.

I'm not this would work, but...

It would be cool if this could be hooked into travel by carriage. You'd approach the carriage driver and select the "hire carriage" option. A new response would be, "Sorry, I'm delivering a lot of cargo right now, there's no room for you in back... but you could ride on the horse if you'd like." You'd say, "Sure, I love riding horses!" To which the driver would say, "Great, let's get you on the horse." You'd have options like, "Great, thanks." or "What? No, I can get up in the saddle myself." To which the driver would say, "Oh, you won't be in the saddle..." And you'd say, "What do you mean?"

And then there'd be a bit of animation magic (kind of like in S.L.U.T.S. when the driver casts the spell on you) and you'd be in the harness underneath the horse. The driver would say something like, "Looks like your secure enough. Ready to get going?" You could have options (depending on your proclivities) like, "Yes. And, uh... could you take the scenic route please?" (and the trip would begin) or "What the hell is this? You said I could ride on the horse!" And the driver would say, "You are riding on the horse! Part of him, anyway..." To which you'd have the "..." option (and the trip would begin).

Because there's no actual traveling though, just a loading screen, you'd only see your character in the harness until you started the trip. But it would be something, at least.

On 12/25/2017 at 4:48 PM, tookachinchilla said:

I'm not this would work, but...

It would be cool if this could be hooked into travel by carriage. You'd approach the carriage driver and select the "hire carriage" option. A new response would be, "Sorry, I'm delivering a lot of cargo right now, there's no room for you in back... but you could ride on the horse if you'd like." You'd say, "Sure, I love riding horses!" To which the driver would say, "Great, let's get you on the horse." You'd have options like, "Great, thanks." or "What? No, I can get up in the saddle myself." To which the driver would say, "Oh, you won't be in the saddle..." And you'd say, "What do you mean?"

And then there'd be a bit of animation magic (kind of like in S.L.U.T.S. when the driver casts the spell on you) and you'd be in the harness underneath the horse. The driver would say something like, "Looks like your secure enough. Ready to get going?" You could have options (depending on your proclivities) like, "Yes. And, uh... could you take the scenic route please?" (and the trip would begin) or "What the hell is this? You said I could ride on the horse!" And the driver would say, "You are riding on the horse! Part of him, anyway..." To which you'd have the "..." option (and the trip would begin).

Because there's no actual traveling though, just a loading screen, you'd only see your character in the harness until you started the trip. But it would be something, at least.

Pretty sure there are mods that cause the carriage rides to not be instant!

Hey,

first of all: Great mod!

But I have two problems...

1. No Dicks

The Creatures "lose" their dicks when I turn them into "Mounts" via the menu.

They have dicks before I turn them. And if I just mount them without turning them into mounts, they still have their dicks, but not the "gear" of the bondage horse.

This is true for all creatures :frown:

2. Weird Animation Bug

When dismounting, it looked like this for me:

Mounting and dismounting again fixed it, tho.

In the screen you an also see how the giant still has his loincloth and no schlong :frown: 

What am I doing wrong? 

ScreenShot7.bmp

• 1 month later...