Only encountered one problem so far using this, i had on various DD devices and one of the animations triggered while i was mounted which forced a dismount and ragdoll but then i couldn't get control of PC back so had to load a previous save, would it be possible to have some sort of exclusion to prevent other animation/events triggering animations from running while your mounted?

I had a similar issue when a defeat animation kicked in-an exclusion for other animations, or a defer (like cursed loot has with guards) would b great! Love this mod otherwise, the only riding mod I use, cheers.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent mod idea :) unsure if this has been requested, but would it be possible to create a mount out of the chaurus? It's well endowed enough, could probably have it so it's tucked in and your lady just kind of dangles from it. Might require a bit if animating though to make it look right and flow properly

Now someone try to make this happen (see attached images)

Images from the tumblr page of YuiH an epic Skyrim "screenshot artist"...

looks like he mixed some parts from this mod and manipulated it to create the images...

now if someone would make a functional, Ride-able version of this exo suit complete with functional weapons eh?

*hint hint*

post-1304742-0-09987500-1485755395_thumb.jpg

post-1304742-0-22252400-1485755406_thumb.jpg

post-1304742-0-70864700-1485755416_thumb.jpg

post-1304742-0-02607900-1485755430_thumb.jpg

looks like he mixed some parts from this mod and manipulated it to create the images...

now if someone would make a functional, Ride-able version of this exo suit complete with functional weapons eh?

*hint hint*

Considering how buggy any mod that messes with Skyrim's mount system inherently is, I doubt that it could be done in a way that would be playable without completely destroying your Skyrim. And considering that fingerscrossed started, I hope, rebuilding the mod framework it might be a while until we even see a slightly less buggy, updated version of the default mod.

Not saying that its impossible, considering I have no mod making experience, but it might be easier to make it happen through a werewolf/vampire lord style transformation as opposed to a rideable mount...

let's wait for someone with some modding experience to do it then shall we?

that said, I agree that the current mod is kinda buggy what with my character falling off and never seen forever while the mount is moving, floating in the air and some small stuff like that...

But I guess with a little polish, the mod author would make it work or someone and then make those nice rideable exosuits in the future...

You've bundled what looks like a playable test race with this mod pack - this means that Requiem (and maybe a few other overhauls that sanity check) will throw up an error because the race doesn't have the right flags/properties to make it work with the overhaul.

Writing a Requiem patch (or altering the base race, I don't believe vanilla cares) follows this procedure: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2128179-how-to-make-your-own-custom-race-patch-for-requiem/

So, I wanted to post a quick update on what I've been up to, and before you get your hopes up no I don't have a new version of the mod all finished and ready to go.  I've been exceedingly busy lately and haven't had much time to work on this, and since what I need to currently do is sort through a bunch of code and then rewrite the majority of the mod code, I haven't made a whole lot of progress.

Currently, the steps in finishing up the next version that should, hopefully, fix most of the problems, is:

1) Finish figuring out how the FNIS stuff I need to use works.  

2) Rewrite scripts and reformat mod 

3) Test

After testing and seeing if things are hopefully working, I'll release the next version of the mod.  Currently, it looks like it will fix a lot of the really bad problems with the mod (like the getting stuck in midair dismounting type problems) but that still waits to be seen.

After getting that framework up, the next step would be to make the animations not suck.  That's probably a ways off.

To answer what a few people have said:

Only encountered one problem so far using this, i had on various DD devices and one of the animations triggered while i was mounted which forced a dismount and ragdoll but then i couldn't get control of PC back so had to load a previous save, would it be possible to have some sort of exclusion to prevent other animation/events triggering animations from running while your mounted?

I had a similar issue when a defeat animation kicked in-an exclusion for other animations, or a defer (like cursed loot has with guards) would b great! Love this mod otherwise, the only riding mod I use, cheers.

Yeah, I know what is likely causing this.  The mod is currently using a really brute force method, which is what I'm trying to get away from.

*hint hint*

Looks really neat.  Would be a potentially cool project once day.  Probably not something I myself would do, though, as my meshing and animating skills are pretty trash.

*hint hint*

Considering how buggy any mod that messes with Skyrim's mount system inherently is, I doubt that it could be done in a way that would be playable without completely destroying your Skyrim. And considering that fingerscrossed started, I hope, rebuilding the mod framework it might be a while until we even see a slightly less buggy, updated version of the default mod.

Not saying that its impossible, considering I have no mod making experience, but it might be easier to make it happen through a werewolf/vampire lord style transformation as opposed to a rideable mount...

Yeah, I started the new framework, then scrapped what I had and am starting over from scractch basically.  Trying to keep the old framework intact and modifying it was, I realized, just a bad idea because I couldn't remember what all I had put where.  Honestly, it's likely the case, timewise, that what will happen is some weekend I'll just sit down and do a bunch of work on the mod to get what I want up and running, because I'm pretty bad at doing things in small pieces.

You've bundled what looks like a playable test race with this mod pack - this means that Requiem (and maybe a few other overhauls that sanity check) will throw up an error because the race doesn't have the right flags/properties to make it work with the overhaul.

Writing a Requiem patch (or altering the base race, I don't believe vanilla cares) follows this procedure: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2128179-how-to-make-your-own-custom-race-patch-for-requiem/

Uhhh, yeah, so that race shouldn't be there.  It was there for testing purposes on something else, but was not intended to be in the release and I just forgot to get rid of it.  Ooops.  Shouldn't be in future releases.

Also, to everyone who sends me a personal message along the lines of, "Hey, are you still working on that mod?", "When will the next release be?", etc, I will say two things:

One, if I intend to stop work on this mod, I will make it clear.  I am just very slow with these things as I have a lot of other things I do and for the most part this is not at the top of my priorities.

Two, if I don't reply to you, it's probably because whatever I would say to you has been said in my last post on this thread.  I do give most of what is sent to me a quick read in case someone is offering some kind of help (such as animations, meshes, etc) for the mod, or asking for information on how I have implemented something (which sometimes takes me a while to answer), but for the most part I try to keep this thread periodically updated with what work I'm currently doing on the mod.

So, since it's been a while since I've made an update, I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that there was a recently a problem with my Skyrim installation, causing me to have to make a full reinstall and losing anything I didn't have backed up.  This means that the new/fixed up animations I have been working on are gone, and I have little desire to go back and work on animations at the moment.  If someone else would like to create new animations or make improvements to the ones there, I am all for that.

The good news, however, is that this gives me a good excuse to work on the framework of the mod.  I'm currently working towards having the riding mounts be something that are registered, rather than summoned, so you can turn a horse into a riding mount.  I'm also working on making adjustments so that there can be multiple actors riding at that the same time.  There are still a few complications I need to get sorted out, but between the work I've done on this and some personal mods I made (that are now gone after many, many hours of hard work T.T ) I think I've figured out how to do it.  It's still going to be a little bit of work to get from where I am to having all of that finished, but hopefully in the near future I'll have that part of the framework done.

As for everyone who is asking for integration with this mod, or adding quests, etc, I am currently not planning on integrating into any mods.  I'm hoping that the framework I'm working on right now will fix any need for that.  I also don't use convenient horses, so I can't really help troubleshoot any of the problems there.  My current hope for quests/etc is that once I have a framework in place, other people (or maybe me, if I feel like it) can make mods that tie into this.

One final note, if anyone wants to do animation or Nif/mesh work for the mod, I would love any help.  I just don't have the time, talent, or drive for it at the moment.  And, if there was someone else contributing those things, then I would be guilted into working on the mod more, getting it an early release.  Just saying  ;)

I plan to adding some animations for penis, and let penis have physics collision with HDT pussy and asshole. Now I had done some tests. So if you can give me a permission, I will uplod it when  I finished. Ths.

not sure what im doing wrong. the mod installs fine, and i have the spells. they summon just fine.

however, when i mount the horse (or other way around?) the controls freeze. i cannot adjust the player on the mount, and it will not move. it just stands there with me dangling underneath, and i have to reload a save. the game is not frozen or locked, just no controls.

it also seems to send the camera to vanilla riding position, and locks there. i cannot move it to the side or underneath to see what's going on.

FNIS does load, and i get zero warnings, but the version in FNIS says " V?.?... " when reading.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure what im doing wrong. the mod installs fine, and i have the spells. they summon just fine.

however, when i mount the horse (or other way around?) the controls freeze. i cannot adjust the player on the mount, and it will not move. it just stands there with me dangling underneath, and i have to reload a save. the game is not frozen or locked, just no controls.

it also seems to send the camera to vanilla riding position, and locks there. i cannot move it to the side or underneath to see what's going on.

FNIS does load, and i get zero warnings, but the version in FNIS says " V?.?... " when reading.

1) That happened to me too, but in another way. I was able to move the horse while my character was underneath it. However, when I tried to 'dismount' the horse with 'E', the controls and camera froze.

2) Dunno about camera -> vanilla. For me, it simply just froze in place and went 'stuck'.

3) V?.? in FNIS is normal, when the mod doesn't specify a version for FNIS to read when 'running'.

The one that runs, controls, and moves the best ingame for me is the Frost Atronach. However, it seems long term running of it would freeze my camera and controls if I tried to dismount. Short term wouldn't be a problem.

ah well. its an interesting mod, and i'd love to go bouncing across skyrim stuck to the end of my horse like a bug on a pin ;)

but the mod does warn that it isnt very stable. i just disabled it for now

a couple of notes on my trying version 3.0

incompatible with the princess riding replacer (sidesaddle riding) from nexus

frost atronach worked fine

could not summon the giant at all for some reason

horse would summon and I could ride - but was stuck in vanilla position (not under the horse but in the vanilla riding position)

werewolf I was upside down for some reason

wolf was fine

forgot to check smaller horse

adjustment controls sorta worked (they worked but would only adjust in one direction, up, right, and forward), both with using a x360 controller and using mouse/keyboard combo.

do not know if these problems are on my end or due to the mod itself

a couple of notes on my trying version 3.0

incompatible with the princess riding replacer (sidesaddle riding) from nexus

frost atronach worked fine

could not summon the giant at all for some reason

horse would summon and I could ride - but was stuck in vanilla position (not under the horse but in the vanilla riding position)

werewolf I was upside down for some reason

wolf was fine

forgot to check smaller horse

adjustment controls sorta worked (they worked but would only adjust in one direction, up, right, and forward), both with using a x360 controller and using mouse/keyboard combo.

do not know if these problems are on my end or due to the mod itself

If you don't mind, could you expand on how the Princess Riding Replacer is incompatible with this mod?

Is it incompatible for specific creatures?

I have it installed and it works with Frost Atronach, but perhaps it is the reason why the horse "frozen player controls and camera" bug appears. Did you test that out?

the Princess Riding works with all creatures - but for some reason the position of the person riding (PC) is in the sidesaddle position with the creatures

for some reason (and yes I ran FNIS and the Alternate Riding mod is lower in the load order). it's not that it does not work, it does but the looks of the rider

on all the creatures I tested (all except smaller horse) really look weird (to say the least) in the sidesaddle position.

taking the Frost Atronach for example - with both in it worked mostly but the PC riding was in the sidesaddle position inside the Atronach , with adjusting I could be in the right

spot on the Atronach but it just does not line up in sidesaddle position (instead of it looking like I was being f*cked while riding it looked

like I was riding on top of his penis, and if the height was exactly right for the penis to line up it poked straight out of my belly).

this same problem happened on all the creatures I tested (except the horses see note on regular horse and I forgot to test the smaller horse).

please bear in mind this was on my setup and your useage may vary.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see this isn't dead yet. My only request for this moving forward is that source code remain available so that I can both learn from it and easily write a mod depending on this. Something along the lines of the comic in the original thread way back:

182051.jpg

Or something along those lines. Would be real fun to have something like this as a consequence or outcome of some quest/story or another.

Glad to see this isn't dead yet. My only request for this moving forward is that source code remain available so that I can both learn from it and easily write a mod depending on this. Something along the lines of the comic in the original thread way back:

182051.jpg

Or something along those lines. Would be real fun to have something like this as a consequence or outcome of some quest/story or another.

Maybe a horse race in "Quick As You Like" where all the gals racing ride "down below".

So, just wanted to give a quick update.  While this only means so much, I've finally figured out what my problem was with using AA that I had been working on, on and off, for a little while now.  As mentioned previously, I'm in the process of rewriting/remaking the back end of the mod from scratch, and this was the first major problem I needed to fix.  

However, now that I've figured it out, it should be reasonable to see the new update in the next 2 weeks or so.  Hopefully.  There's a lot of tedious work I need to do, but only a few more technical problems (I currently know of) I need to fix.

182051.jpg

On the note of the source code, the main reason I didn't originally have it in there is because my original code was kind of an embarrassing garble that should not have been looked at to learn from.  In future releases, I'll try and include the source code so that you can take a look at it, as well as a few hooks that can be called in order to start riding things or have npcs start riding.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to know you're still on this. I really loved the version for oblivion, I always hoped I could get something similar for skyrim. Can't wait to what's next.

Also, I don't know if it's possible, but maybe make the summon invincible? Or at least higher hp, i was using the wolf, Went on a big slope and the game treated it as a jump and the wolf died. Then came problem when i entered a house because of that. My character couldn't decide which animation it should be in and also caused trouble to use my bow. Everything solved itself in the end, so it's not a big deal, but maybe with more health, incindent could be avoided.

• 3 weeks later...

Still having issues dismounting horse . I hit E to dismount and just get stuck there and cant move .

This is always going to be an issue with the latest version of the mod as of writing. I wish people would stop reporting it. The horse part of the mod is broken. Nothing can be done until the mod author (who is definitely already aware of the problem) fixes it in an update.

Great mod, but there is a problem. When i am riding one of the two horses and trying to get down, i beginn to stuck and cant move anymore... commands like: TCL, TFC, EPC dont work.

Its a known issue. The mod author has addressed it's existence multiple times. The next update should fix it, and its a major one. 

I'm just waiting for it to be released, as its one of the only mods that isn't complete, and its one I very much want to work.

Great mod, but there is a problem. When i am riding one of the two horses and trying to get down, i beginn to stuck and cant move anymore... commands like: TCL, TFC, EPC dont work.

Welcome to active posting on Lovers Lab. You will get more out of these forums though if you will take the time to read back a ways in the forum before you post a question. Most people asking questions here actually have a question that has already been answered and by reading back from the end of the thread a ways they can find the answer and get back to the game instead of waiting for someone to reply.

In this case you would have found the answer a mere few posts above your post, I'm sorry it is not a positive answer but it still would have let you know.

For questions that aren't answered in the last couple of pages of posts you can use the search feature of the forum to try to find the answer.

Sometimes of course you just can't find the answer so don't let this advice keep you from posting, the whole purpose here is to let you know how to get to the answer more quickly not berate you for asking the same question someone else asked.

182051.jpg

immersion is key ;)  I was wondering is someone would pick this up and create some nice questline(s)  around this, sadly I miss skills, talent and time to do so :(  I have some ideas in my mind ... also the riding itself should be more immersive, the mounting anim needs rework , a proper dismount, some nice orgasm anim after riding a while, .... so much potential ...

really waiting for the rewrite of the mod.

cheers