[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

Awesome mod! I have a question about the reshuffle tool though. I have two Dead or alive Games folders on my computer because there was a mod that somebody else made a while back for Kokoro that I really liked but it's a dlc mod. Would it be possible to somehow extract that mod and apply it to my other DOA game folder? It would definitely save me some space on my hard drive if that's possible.

Thanks!

This couldn't get any better, SaafRats delivers!
Want you to have my thanks as well, all the effort you've been put

even if you already might been in "thank you" overdose, lol
No pun intended.

Joke aside. I do have some few questions thou, hopefully not too much of a trouble.

Like a few guys here, I've also only been using already made DLC package so far

until recently I decided to have a closer look at the TMC/TMCL and played/experimented around for abit.

Big thanks to Siframe who helped me alongside.

So I think hopefully I have some kind of grip now.

I still wonder thou, I've been using DLC tool and so far only been using TMC/TMCL files

what are the ---C and --P for?

Also when you're making you custom DLC, can you actually put as many TMC as you like into one DLC?

Well, of course in consideration to the limited costume slots per character. What was it again? 39 the highest number?

And for the last, I saw a image somewhere here on the forum a chart of Free costume slots for each character
Like i.e Kasumi 23 to 39 total 17

Does that means everything before 23 are the official ones?

Sorry for such long post and thanks so much in advance!

Awesome mod! I have a question about the reshuffle tool though. I have two Dead or alive Games folders on my computer because there was a mod that somebody else made a while back for Kokoro that I really liked but it's a dlc mod. Would it be possible to somehow extract that mod and apply it to my other DOA game folder? It would definitely save me some space on my hard drive if that's possible.

Thanks!

Yes you can, use Archive Tool and open the .bin of your dlc then extract all file.

When you are done, open DLC Tool and make your own dlc with the file extracted (choose the same character that had the mod, dont forget to modify your ini with new number dlc and tadam ;)

No pun intended.

Joke aside. I do have some few questions thou, hopefully not too much of a trouble.

until recently I decided to have a closer look at the TMC/TMCL and played/experimented around for abit.

I still wonder thou, I've been using DLC tool and so far only been using TMC/TMCL files

Also when you're making you custom DLC, can you actually put as many TMC as you like into one DLC?

Well, of course in consideration to the limited costume slots per character. What was it again? 39 the highest number?

And for the last, I saw a image somewhere here on the forum a chart of Free costume slots for each character

The --p file is the thumbnail of the costume in character select, and the --c file as far as I remember is a blank text file, the purpose of which I don't understand lol, maybe someone more technically gifted can tell you?

As far as building large dlc's is concerned I'd advise against it for two reasons: firstly I've heard of dlc not working when it's crammed too full, and secondly because if it does mess up you've simply wasted a lot of time making it. A smaller dlc pack makes things more easily manageable if you have problems, so I'd suggest a large number of small packs rather than a small number of large ones. Hope that helps!

No pun intended.

As Siframe said -P is for the icon (the miniature that you see while you select your costume in game) you can create your own -P with Photoshop and a plugin but if you are using Ink / ArchiveTool there are not a lot of -P to swap so we are not taking time to make a -P file but if you create your own DLC with DLC Tool then you are forced to add a -P file (any can work but from here you can create your own icon).

About the -C file I am not sur yet and still wondering what is the goal of this file too but it could be used for make items toggeable on the character as glasses, someone need to confirm it.

Regardings a big DLC pack, yes you can make one, as bigger as you want but you will need to be very careful on the slots chosen on each characters and making a big pack with all hairs and various costumes will take a lot of time (+ test in game if all work).

The slots limitation depend of your game version, as exemple v1.02 have the most free slots because there are less DLC, I remember used slot 31 on all girls except a few as Sarah, Pai or Alpha-152 (slots 12).

If you make a DLC with a slot that is already taken (as exemple slot 01 for Kasumi) you will have a crash when you select the mod in game.

I hope all these answers will help :)

How can I play the character movies with applying nude mod? Because currently those movie always be played with the default costume for me even if I can choose costume when fighting.

Thanks!

If you want to have nude character in movie you need to swap the right costume with Archive Tool or Ink_Reshuffle, this is the only way.

You should take a look on Follardo thread where he made a full story mod with his nude models, he explained all costumes to swap.

thanks for the help and attention  saafrats, I wait for the dlc version

done ;)

UPDATE:

added a DLC file (compatible only with v1.02)

Alpha 152 is not included

(download link in the OP)

SaafRats, the dlc works fine, sorry for the inconvenience, Im very grateful for your help whit a dummy like me and others can not make a own dlc because dont have the abilities for that.

it would be useful if in your future and actual  mods include a dlc versions for users like me and others

thank you very much for this mod, you are a very talented and I appreciate very much your hard work for sharing this wonderfull ladies.

h-1618307.JPG

I can't give more rep ups, but just want to say, thank you very much everyone for your kind comments on this and the previous pages (I've read all), It's very motivating!

And especially thank you very much to Lola and siframe for the great support you have given helping in this thread :), I really appreciate it.

As far as building large dlc's is concerned I'd advise against it for two reasons: firstly I've heard of dlc not working when it's crammed too full, and secondly because if it does mess up you've simply wasted a lot of time making it. A smaller dlc pack makes things more easily manageable if you have problems, so I'd suggest a large number of small packs rather than a small number of large ones. Hope that helps!

Yeah, I was thinking like if you make a lagre DLC for each character that each DLC only contains costumes for one character

in order to avoid slot crashes. I.e I want H-LOD, Hoddie costume and a random third costume for Kasumi then I just extract all

the TMC's and make them into one DLC with different slots. Or maybe it just doesn't works that way xD?

Aww that's too bad haha.

Would been alot easier and less confusing with many DLC's since let's say you only want DLC for like Ayane, Kasumi and Honoka
then you'd only be needed 3 DLC's and all the costumes you want available in there.

Ah I meant applying H-LOD as a costume slot into DLC, but now you mentioned, would be cool if someone actually mixed

H-LOD with some other costumes :)