[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body)

@Jonzuo

Ā 

I just downloaded the DLC and it's working for me.

Not to mention the swaped TMC/TMCLs.

And I'm using the 1.04H-2.

Ā 

I suspectĀ a file is missing or one with wrong version.

Can you provide the CRC32Ā for filesĀ bellow:

Ā 

game.exe

Launcher.exe

startup_setting.exe

steam_api.dll

@ Ishidacorp, Wait... Your using 1.04H-2? And the DLC works for you. Yet the DLC is for 1.02. Unless you can revert it back to 1.02 as well if that's what your referring. By the way, is there a difference between 1.04P2 (from python) than 1.04H-2? Also if your right that a file is missing, I will provide the files. Just give me some time at the moment. Away from keyboarding for a couple hours or minutes.

Ā 

@SaafRats Still working on it. Also could you provide a bit more instruction too. Much appreciated.

Congratulations, I was thinking about getting DOA5 before but you have convinced me. :)

Ā 

I await the inevitable LETHAL-LOD upgrade, where Honoka's new model becomes the new standard and Honoka herself of course grows even bigger. Because it's my experience that once boobs start growing they don't stop!

Congratulations, I was thinking about getting DOA5 before but you have convinced me. :)

Ā 

I await the inevitable LETHAL-LOD upgrade, where Honoka's new model becomes the new standard and Honoka herself of course grows even bigger. Because it's my experience that once boobs start growing they don't stop!

Ā 

Thanks for your comments!. I see for your profile pic that you really love big tits and curvy body!

LETHAL-LOD? (good name!)... hmmm, we'll see :P

Ā 

Ā 

@Jonzuo

you just have to do the same you did with the chara_common file, but using the bin file from the DLC instead.

Ā 

UPDATE: some important must-read info about "word modding" added to the OP.

Ā 

First of all, thank you @saafrats. These mod are great! But I notice that your previous mod "honoka-marie-rose-nrm-lod-nude-mods", still be able to get dust on character's body. But the versions just released in this topic is not, the dust, water effect.... is no longer attached on character body after fighting. Can you fix it? Looking forward from your reply.

Ā 

hmm that's odd... I'm sure that all girls have the right wet and dirt map.

This question may sound dumb, but are you sure you have enabled these options in the game?

Ā 

edit: wet and dirt working:

http://i.imgur.com/N11DH6I.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YrNu8wr.jpg

Ā 

I've just checked the movie, apply the highest dust and water, sweat... these effect still be available.

But after a fighting, is not. In that case, may be not enough to those effect available.

Sorry I confuse :)

Once again, thank you :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Lethal LOD

Ā 

ea25bc461979727.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

can you include this in dlc mod?

Thanks for the mod. I don't know if is only me but with Sarah when the opening sequence before the fight her breast don't bounce right. When she is the 2nd player instead of the 1st player her breast just bounce ok. OMG mode, only during the opening sequence before the fight.

Ā 

@Jonzuo

Ā 

Yup, it's working. Don't ask me how. :lol:

But I can somehow revert to 1.02, if necessary. :D

Ā 

"H"Ā stands forĀ "Hotfix".

Never heard about a "P",Ā Ā though.

@Ishiacorp, the "P" came from the python program to determine which version I have in dead or alive 5 last round. In addition, it also came with ink reshuffle that was provided for DOA5LR. There was and still is a thread/tutorial mentioning it. I've also sent you the files. It should be in your inbox.

Ā 

@ Saafrats I've have try your method, and nothing change from the costumes. Replacing the costume with another costumes within the bin files including the DLCs have not change anything. So far, not so good.

Ā 

Ā 

First of all, thank you @saafrats. These mod are great! But I notice that your previous mod "honoka-marie-rose-nrm-lod-nude-mods", still be able to get dust on character's body. But the versions just released in this topic is not, the dust, water effect.... is no longer attached on character body after fighting. Can you fix it? Looking forward from your reply.

Ā 

hmm that's odd... I'm sure that all girls have the right wet and dirt map.

This question may sound dumb, but are you sure you have enabled these options in the game?

Ā 

edit: wet and dirt working:

http://i.imgur.com/N11DH6I.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YrNu8wr.jpg

Ā 

I've just checked the movie, apply the highest dust and water, sweat... these effect still be available.

But after a fighting, is not. In that case, may be not enough to those effect available.

Sorry I confuse :)

Once again, thank you :)

Ā 

Oh I see now, you have to enable dirt and wet options in the game settings.

Ā 

Thanks for the mod. I don't know if is only me but with Sarah when the opening sequence before the fight her breast don't bounce right. When she is the 2nd player instead of the 1st player her breast just bounce ok. OMG mode, only during the opening sequence before the fight.

that sounds like a bug associated with OMG mode, like this bug in Honoka

k5hc.gif

just one of her tits bounces infinitely on her victory pose, while the other doesn't. try using "DOA mode".

Ā 

Ā 

@ Saafrats I've have try your method, and nothing change from the costumes. Replacing the costume with another costumes within the bin files including the DLCs have not change anything. So far, not so good.

hmmm that's really weird. Seems like your PC is lactose intolerant :/. what if you try installing another version of the game?

Ā 

Ā 

SaafRats, thanks again for this great mod but can you make the nipples like Harry Palmers nudes.

I can do it, I know some people like that kind of nipples, but that already exists in Harry Palmer's mod.

Personally I wanted to be original, and I really like this kind of nipples, since are more suited to the size of these big boobs :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

@Ishiacorp, the "P" came from the python program to determine which version I have in dead or alive 5 last round. In addition, it also came with ink reshuffle that was provided for DOA5LR. There was and still is a thread/tutorial mentioning it. I've also sent you the files. It should be in your inbox.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You know that you shouldn't send this type of file to others, right? :unsure:

Kinda... virus, you know. :wacko:

Even if needed, compress them first.

I justĀ asked forĀ their CRC32 checksums.

And you sent me theĀ "steam_api.ini" not the "steam_api.dll"Ā Ā 

Ā 

Well,Ā since the EXEs are correct,Ā maybe the "steam_api.dll" is wrong.

Ā 

Or... WhenĀ exactly have you downloaded the (full) game?

It's possible that you replaced the 1.02 app over a most updated version.

Ā 

Ā 

TestedĀ with the 1.02 just to be sure.

Ā 

Ā 

post-806278-0-55953800-1454054846_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-28177100-1454054834_thumb.png

post-806278-0-28827900-1454054781_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-48808000-1454054725_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-56939300-1454054689_thumb.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

*The only bug happens if I invert and choose MarieĀ for the 1st-2P, the game crashes.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

*The only bug happens if I invert and choose MarieĀ for the 1st-2P, the game crashes.

Ā 

Maybe I shouldn't have sent the files or maybe I should have. The internet is a scary world you know. If it was a "virus", I wouldn't had sent it too you despite it being compress. Why else would I be requesting for help within the Loverslab community who's also involve in DOA5LR.If It was a virus and I sent it to you, then it would be my mistake and accidental. And as for the checksums. I would prefer if you would have test it out "technically" with the files I had sent over to find what the problem for the mod not to work and create a solution. But I guess this whole "virus" got to you so I will keep note and as for the checksums,'ll note that too. In addition, it seems like you were more likely in helping me solving why the mod don't allow the body to be shown on the game. However, regarding to the exe. You didn't specify what version of the game.exe to be sent over. Therefore, I just sent only a copy of v1.02 along with those that are compatible to it. When you mention "It's possible that you replaced the 1.02 app over a most updated version." Yes you are correct.I can revert version back to the its older version or new version. Why is there a problem that you found within the game? Perhaps, you can tell me if there is problem within the game folder, files, or the game itself so we can figure it out and solve it. Otherwise this whole request for help would be for nothing within this thread of community. As for downloading the game. I downloaded / purchase when it first official PC release, launched by TeamNinja. And then, I've been patching ever since through various search. Also, would you like the Steam_api.dll to be sent over as well or no? And would you like v1.04 to or perhaps you probably will want checksums instead?

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: From the look of the screenshots you provided, the question is how did you manage to get the H-LOD mod to work and show? Of course, you mention "Don't ask me how" in your earlier posts. Anyone willing to help then?

Ā 

Edit 2: @ SaafRats, I appreciate your support and your mods, but my topic or request for help seems problematic for you and it can't be solve "yet". Therefore, I will look elsewhere for help. Though I highly suggest to keep some of your community members (friends) in check within this thread. Thank you.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Could you please share me the long blond hair for marie? thank you :)

@Jonzuo:

Ā 

"Though I highly suggest to keep some of your community members (friends) in check within this thread. Thank you.Ā "

Ā 

Lmao what's that supposed to mean? Ishida bent over backwards to help you, including loading exe's sent by a stranger on his computer, and nobody has done anything except try to help you with a problem NO-ONE else has... umm, to my mind being grateful might be a more appropriate response than asking saaf to 'keep his friends in check' which of course he's powerless to do anyway. It's not like he's watching everything we type as he's on the other side of the freaking world...

@Jonzuo:

Ā 

"Though I highly suggest to keep some of your community members (friends) in check within this thread. Thank you.Ā "

Ā 

Lmao what's that supposed to mean? Ishida bent over backwards to help you, including loading exe's sent by a stranger on his computer, and nobody has done anything except try to help you with a problem NO-ONE else has... umm, to my mind being grateful might be a more appropriate response than asking saaf to 'keep his friends in check' which of course he's powerless to do anyway. It's not like he's watching everything we type as he's on the other side of the freaking world...

Hey look. I never mention "Ishida." And here you are trying to start drama. You might as well just made one for yourself already base on what you just said. That's really sad. And of course he's not watching everything as we type as he's on the other side of the world just like you previously said as well.

On this point I agree with Siframe, I don't try to offend anyone but we tried how we can to help you to find why you had this problem, we suggested many way and dunno if you tried all, did you tried to re-install your game cleaned from a sure download ?

Your problem is very strange, no one had this before or at least it was just a mod conflict or something that they forgot to do as edit the .ini.

We care about your problem as we try to help anyone, we haven't found a solution yet for you, sorry, but no need to say what you said..

Ā 

If you find a solution elsewhere well this is good for you but reading what you said do not encourage us to help more. In my opinion.

Ā 

To the wises.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Maybe I shouldn't have sent the files or maybe I should have. The internet is a scary world you know. If it was a "virus", I wouldn't had sent it too you despite it being compress. Why else would I be requesting for help within the Loverslab community who's also involve in DOA5LR.If It was a virus and I sent it to you, then it would be my mistake and accidental. And as for the checksums. I would prefer if you would have test it out "technically" with the files I had sent over to find what the problem for the mod not to work and create a solution. But I guess this whole "virus" got to you so I will keep note and as for the checksums,'ll note that too. In addition, it seems like you were more likely in helping me solving why the mod don't allow the body to been shown on the game. However, regarding to the exe. You didn't specify what version of the game.exe to be sent over. Therefore, I just sent only a copy of v1.02 along with those that are compatible to it. When you mention "It's possible that you replaced the 1.02 app over a most updated version." Yes you are correct.I can revert version back to the its older version or new version. Why is there a problem that you found within the game? Perhaps, you can tell me if there is problem within the game folder, files, or the game itself so we can figure it out and solve it. Otherwise this whole request for help would be for nothing within this thread of community. As for downloading the game. I downloaded / purchase when it first official PC release, launch by TeamNinja. And then, I've been patching ever since through various search. Also, would you like the Steam_api.dll to be sent over as well or no? And would you like v1.04 to or perhaps you probably will want checksums instead?

Edit: From the look of the screenshots you provided, the question is how did you manage to get the H-LOD mod to work and show? Of course, you mention "Don't ask me how" in your earlier posts. Anyone willing to help then?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Calm down man.
I meant no harm.

Ā 

I've requested the checksums because, like you, I can revert to almost all previous versions. As I've said before.
So I do have almost all the APPs/DLLs. BothĀ can cause this kind of bug.

For "don't ask me how" I meant that I haven't did anything special besides updating the game.

So I just don'tĀ know and would be meaningless.

Ā 

I deal withĀ virusĀ and similars since almost 20 years ago.

Before asking... Yeah, I've lost some valuable things. Not onlyĀ due vĆ­rus, tough.

Therefore, better safe than sorry, right? :)

Ā 

IĀ downloaded and checked the files you sent through a VM. btw

Ā 

Anyway, I can think a few more reasons. AndĀ I have a hunch that can be simplier than sounds.

But, since you seems to have dismissed me. Nevermind, OK. ;)Ā 

Ā 

The community is huge, many can think about them.

On this point I agree with Siframe, I don't try to offend anyone but we tried how we can to help you to find why you had this problem, we suggested many way and dunno if you tried all, did you tried to re-install your game cleaned from a sure download ?

Your problem is very strange, no one had this before or at least it was just a mod conflict or something that they forgot to do as edit the .ini.

We care about your problem as we try to help anyone, we haven't found a solution yet for you, sorry, but no need to say what you said..

Ā 

If you find a solution elsewhere well this is good for you but reading what you said do not encourage us to help more. In my opinion.

Ā 

To the wises.

I respect the fact that you care about my problem and try to help anyone. And of course I don't need to say what I said. However, saying that "reading what you said do not encourage us to help more" is just as much as when Siframe told me, which in return will make the Loverlabs community to look it as a bad role model for the community itself. And If I do find a solution elswhere, then it will indeed be good for me and those who might experience my problem as well. In my opinion.

Ā 

Right back at you. "To the wise."

Ā 

Ā 

Could you please share me the long blond hair for marie? thank you :)

Ā 

Ā 

I got from FSD/ZB forums. I'll post the link when I find it.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

@Jonzuo:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thx for the support, pal.