• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else having trouble getting the animations to work with Nemesis? I can generate the behavior files just fine, but ingame everything is a broken mess without any animations or idles. I know Nemesis dosen't support creature animations yet, but I'm only using the human and object ones from the fomod.

20 minutes ago, LeekJet said:

Anybody else having trouble getting the animations to work with Nemesis? I can generate the behavior files just fine, but ingame everything is a broken mess without any animations or idles. I know Nemesis dosen't support creature animations yet, but I'm only using the human and object ones from the fomod.

Disregard this. Finally managed to fix my problem by updating Nemesis to v0.84. Now I feel dumb, should have checked the mod for updates beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently made Devious Followers spanking feature require your Spanking (Chair) and Spanking (Paddle) animations, which requires users to install your objects pack.

DF spanking also supports (as an option) Rydin's Overlap and Underarm, and Anub's Rape (which has spanking in it), and I'm doing some more things with the Anub animation to get some "remixes" out of it.

Anub seems to be happy for me to distribute those few animation stages in DF, to avoid some awkward patching.

However, the Nibbles animations are required for the feature to work, and don't require any funny patching, users just install the Nibbles Object pack.

Still, I think there's a better solution, which is to create a small SLAL Spanking Collection, which would have all of the different author's animations in, and allow users to install all of the DF supported spanks in one pack. The animations would retain the author's name on them, and of course there'd be the expected credits and attributions.

What are your feelings about allowing your two chair-based spanking animations to be used in such a collection?

Personally, I'd love to see more spank animations one day, especially ones that don't use furniture, but the existing chair spanks are already a great fit for DF's purposes, because they show exactly the sort of semi-reluctant punishment scenario needed - it's quite immersive when you see it in the mod. The chair furniture fits in well when used in an interior setting, but I wanted to find something else to use outdoors, and the Rydin and Anub animations will work in any location. The spanker sitting down on the ground in the Rydin animations doesn't fit in interiors, but the Anub doggy-position spanking fits anywhere. I had to write quite a lot of logic to support all the installation cases and locations in a semi-sensible way so each animation is used appropriately.

I'm aware of the (newish?) Cobalt pack, but I'm not supporting it yet. It covers a lot of scenarios, but it doesn't feel like the animations are ready for use at this time.

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I recently made Devious Followers spanking feature require your Spanking (Chair) and Spanking (Paddle) animations, which requires users to install your objects pack.

DF spanking also supports (as an option) Rydin's Overlap and Underarm, and Anub's Rape (which has spanking in it), and I'm doing some more things with the Anub animation to get some "remixes" out of it.

Anub seems to be happy for me to distribute those few animation stages in DF, to avoid some awkward patching.

However, the Nibbles animations are required for the feature to work, and don't require any funny patching, users just install the Nibbles Object pack.

Still, I think there's a better solution, which is to create a small SLAL Spanking Collection, which would have all of the different author's animations in, and allow users to install all of the DF supported spanks in one pack. The animations would retain the author's name on them, and of course there'd be the expected credits and attributions.

What are your feelings about allowing your two chair-based spanking animations to be used in such a collection?

Personally, I'd love to see more spank animations one day, especially ones that don't use furniture, but the existing chair spanks are already a great fit for DF's purposes, because they show exactly the sort of semi-reluctant punishment scenario needed - it's quite immersive when you see it in the mod. The chair furniture fits in well when used in an interior setting, but I wanted to find something else to use outdoors, and the Rydin and Anub animations will work in any location. The spanker sitting down on the ground in the Rydin animations doesn't fit in interiors, but the Anub doggy-position spanking fits anywhere. I had to write quite a lot of logic to support all the installation cases and locations in a semi-sensible way so each animation is used appropriately.

I'm aware of the (newish?) Cobalt pack, but I'm not supporting it yet. It covers a lot of scenarios, but it doesn't feel like the animations are ready for use at this time.

If it's just the spanking animations that you want to include in a "spanking animation pack" then it's fine with me as long as due credits are given.

Keeping track of all the mods and installing dozens of requirements is already annoying enough as it is, making this easier would be pretty convenient I'd say.

19 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

If it's just the spanking animations that you want to include in a "spanking animation pack" then it's fine with me as long as due credits are given.

Keeping track of all the mods and installing dozens of requirements is already annoying enough as it is, making this easier would be pretty convenient I'd say.

Thanks. Great.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, saltshade said:

Just so you know, there are two horse doggystyle animations in the MCM but only one of with a preview. Then there is a horse missionary in the previews but no animation with that name in the MCM, so you must have named it wrong?

I have lost the preview gifs for that specific horse doggystyle and never really bothered to remake them because it's a crappy animation anyways, and the horse missionary is still in the files but I categorized it under creature+object.

If you previously installed my package before and haven't installed the creature+object file from the newer all-in-one package then this can happen because SLAL MCM still thinks it exists, but can't find the files because it can't find them.

This can be fixed by either re-installing the package and including the creature+object part, or by re-register the .json files in SLAL's MCM.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, do you know if any mods use your tentacle and spanking animations? Those animations are very rare.

There is a mod that has a soft requirement for my spanking animations (mainly to get more spanking animations in the pool) forgot the name though, by a user called monoman1 I believe.

As for the tentacle ones, not one for as far as I know.

9 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Hey @SirNibbles.. Was combing thru your animations for  content and I stumbled upon your redgif account. 

Those unreleased anims are needed, sir 

Soonish, dog BJ is done and needs to get the proper allignment done like usual and the lesbian femdom still needs it's 5th stage done but the whole animation still looks....weird? Can't really explain why but the whole animation set looks weird to me. Might get back to changing those again.

23 minutes ago, NiNbs05 said:

Good evening, I need some help with your animation loader. I use Mo2 and this is where you see the problem

Screenshot (12).png

I don't see the problem (at least not a problem with my animation pack, nor do I see my package at all actually.)

If you mean the window with the message about "no game data on top level" try clicking the arrow right next to the "MariaEdenSKSEUtils for SKSE v2.0.17" untill you see a "data" folder and right clicking that with "Set as game directory folder". That's just how Mod Organizer works when it doesn't see a recognizable game folder.

47 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Sir Nibbles, do you do some new animations ?

I have one new finished animation (and one animation from which I can't seem to properly export a mesh, so let's just keep it at 1 finished animation).

I haven't done much stuff lately, not because I didn't have time but because I've been feeling empty and drained lately.

After I left my job I've been feeling kinda depressed (that was actually the reason I've left my job; because that job was making me feel like that) and I'm finally slowly starting to feel a bit more like myself again.

Will hopefully pick up my old life again soon, and this time without a job that doesn't exploit me like my previous one did.

2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

I have one new finished animation (and one animation from which I can't seem to properly export a mesh, so let's just keep it at 1 finished animation).

I haven't done much stuff lately, not because I didn't have time but because I've been feeling empty and drained lately.

After I left my job I've been feeling kinda depressed (that was actually the reason I've left my job; because that job was making me feel like that) and I'm finally slowly starting to feel a bit more like myself again.

Will hopefully pick up my old life again soon, and this time without a job that doesn't exploit me like my previous one did.

Break through the lies, enter the truth, finding selfconsciousness when meeting your soul.. Do you identify yourself with what is going on in the world ? If not, who are you then ? Leave the soapbubble in which humanity lives, have the courage to say goodbye to those forces who kept you busy all your life and welcome the wings of the eagle, the spirit of truth.

Does our consciousness in any form survive the dead of our body ? That is the real question we have to break through. That is our reality. Dont wait till you re 80 with that.

On your animations gifs page,

a tittyfuck animation is shown. This animation doesn't actually appear to have been added to the mod, as the changelogs hold no mention of it. Do you intend to ever add it? It's one of few good titfuck animations I've seen that ISN'T just the male thrusting into female's tits.

24 minutes ago, MM1001 said:

On your animations gifs page,

a tittyfuck animation is shown. This animation doesn't actually appear to have been added to the mod, as the changelogs hold no mention of it. Do you intend to ever add it? It's one of few good titfuck animations I've seen that ISN'T just the male thrusting into female's tits.

That animation is one of very low quality, and not up to par with my more recent work so I deleted it.

Because some people might not agree with me on that opinion I've made a package with "redundant" animations so people who really want my earlier work animations can still use them if wanted.

Just tick the option while installing my package with redundant animations and you will have that one included.