• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help! After I install this and run FNIS i get this error and everyone in game is stuck in T pose. Even when I start a new save. I'm using version 5.81.7

The funny thing is that it was working fine before until I uninstalled soulgem oven 4 beta. I am using mod organizer so I just reactivated my mods one by one until I found that this was what was causing the issue. 

image.png.75cf8f1070210308c2bffb7f33c7772e.png

15 hours ago, merny said:

Help! After I install this and run FNIS i get this error and everyone in game is stuck in T pose. Even when I start a new save. I'm using version 5.81.7

The funny thing is that it was working fine before until I uninstalled soulgem oven 4 beta. I am using mod organizer so I just reactivated my mods one by one until I found that this was what was causing the issue. 

image.png.75cf8f1070210308c2bffb7f33c7772e.png

Well if you installed the version from this topic on a SE installation it won't work. Since the version from this topic is LE only.

Judging from your FNIS log it seems there's a mismatch.

You could try the version from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97964-sir-nibbles-anim-pack-se/page/3/ (Not supported by me though)

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

It's tagged as a "masturbation" animation by lack of a better tagging/mod.

Starting a female masturbation animation should trigger the pool where it's in.

Never pops up though, and I have done everything I could to get it to be modded. Do you have a mod you prefer for masturbation pool? I had MoreCum something, but no matter what, that was the only animation that would not show up unless a anim scene was taking place with two other NPCs

48 minutes ago, Caideus said:

where you would select a scene, and then test it. 

It's been a while since i last tested it, but i believed I either used sexlab puppet master or matchmaker.

I'm not entirely sure what mod calls upon which tags, but one of those two should work if im correct.

On 11/26/2021 at 9:58 AM, SirNibbles said:

Well if you installed the version from this topic on a SE installation it won't work. Since the version from this topic is LE only.

Judging from your FNIS log it seems there's a mismatch.

You could try the version from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97964-sir-nibbles-anim-pack-se/page/3/ (Not supported by me though)

I'm actually having this issue too, but with all the animation mods. I'm making sure they're for legendary edition (which I'm trying to use) and its just a string of "Not compatible." 

And yes, removing soul gen over 3 fixes it. Its fuckin' weird.

Edited by omegau
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, first let me say I enjoy and appreciate your work SirNibbles.

I am running into an issue with some animations in your "SLAL NibblesAnims 5.8 SE Converted" pack. I originally asked this in a different topic and they suggested I ask the animator instead.

This pack includes a very nice seated-in-chair paddle spank animation. However, when this is selected by the mod "SubmissiveLolaResubmission" for a spanking outcome (such as when requesting spank from dom), the spanker appears seated in an invisible chair and is not holding a paddle, which really sours the effect.

I've looked at the files included with the SLAL pack and I see that it includes objects for the paddle and chair, so I'm wondering if there is something I am doing incorrectly to enable this animation to work as intended? I can provide more information as needed but perhaps there is something obvious I may be missing.

It looks like the animations work correctly if I go into the MCM for ZaZ Animation Pack and use the "Animation Test" page to trigger it - then the objects (e.g. chair) appear correctly during the animation. If the animation is triggered using the base SexLab "Animation Editor -> Play Animation", or when it is triggered via the Lola mod, the objects are missing. I'm new to using this whole framework so there may be some step(s) I didn't do correctly for this to work. Thank you for your time and your animations.

I got it worked out. I had too many packs installed I guess, and one of them was a "Devious Followers" pack that included these same animations but with DF in front, and these don't work for me. But if I remove those and get the ones from the SLAL NibblesAnims 5.8 SE Converted pack instead, they work correctly. Just me tripping over myself here. Thanks again for these great animations!

Edited by oiquwtpiouepwqou
Found solution
  • 1 month later...

I really like this NibblesDOGKnotting animation.
4th in that scene. It is fantastic to see the dog and the woman lying face down on their buttocks.
I was obviously controlling this NPC by setting it up, but after this 4th scene, it automatically goes to the 5th ending scene.
Anyway, this kind of dog sex scene was fantastic.

Spoiler

1.jpg.eb41182e8ff463288ea34c692b991bd2.jpg2.jpg.99f26c4ee2502cef4dc0b700bd9d52d7.jpg3.jpg.b19203bfcf5a945608eca9b3cb9848c3.jpg

DOG.gif.364eeaa0447923abcd4a1d4cba334b38.gif

Edited by imauto93
11 hours ago, imauto93 said:

4th in that scene. It is fantastic to see the dog and the woman lying face down on their buttocks.
I was obviously controlling this NPC by setting it up, but after this 4th scene, it automatically goes to the 5th ending scene.

Hide contents

1.jpg.eb41182e8ff463288ea34c692b991bd2.jpg2.jpg.99f26c4ee2502cef4dc0b700bd9d52d7.jpg3.jpg.b19203bfcf5a945608eca9b3cb9848c3.jpg

There's a forced animation advance command at that stage.

I've made it loop longer now, but never got to releasing that update (because I wanted to include another new animation with that update which still isn't finished yet)

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm getting weird looking texture with the smithing bench animation. The bench look greenish and the texture is stretching to the character body. The table in the table animations look fine though. I thought its just a corrupt texture so I reinstall the mod but no luck. Any ideas what could cause this?

20220427051145_1.jpg

20220429063051_1.jpg

Edited by assassin394
9 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Hi I'm getting weird looking texture with the smithing bench animation. The bench look greenish and the texture is stretching to the character body. The table in the table animations look fine though. I thought its just a corrupt texture so I reinstall the mod but no luck. Any ideas what could cause this?

20220427051145_1.jpg

20220429063051_1.jpg

The bench I added redirects it's textures to the path where the original's at.

After taking a look at my files again it directs to the following path: textures\clutter\blacksmith\BlacksmithWorkbenchTop01.dds

You probably have something installed that changes those textures, because my files don't include textures at all for vanilla objects. Reason for that being is because people can make use of any other texture mods to improve said objects.

On 4/29/2022 at 7:05 PM, SirNibbles said:

The bench I added redirects it's textures to the path where the original's at.

After taking a look at my files again it directs to the following path: textures\clutter\blacksmith\BlacksmithWorkbenchTop01.dds

You probably have something installed that changes those textures, because my files don't include textures at all for vanilla objects. Reason for that being is because people can make use of any other texture mods to improve said objects.

Thank you for your quick response and for providing the texture file name. After search for BlacksmithWorkbenchTop01.dds inside my mods folder. It appeared to be from Noble Skyrim texture mod. Uninstall that fixed the problem.

Edited by assassin394
On 3/23/2022 at 1:49 AM, imauto93 said:

Hide contents

Yeah the knotting animations are great I like this one and the rough doggy style one, hope nibbles has free time to make some more . Question though, where do you find that golden lab dog texture? Im stuck with the huskies and basic dog lol