On 8/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, SirNibbles said:

That animation is one of very low quality, and not up to par with my more recent work so I deleted it.

Because some people might not agree with me on that opinion I've made a package with "redundant" animations so people who really want my earlier work animations can still use them if wanted.

Just tick the option while installing my package with redundant animations and you will have that one included.

Awesome! Many thanks!

8 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

chair dildo animations aren't running !?

All the files for that animation are correctly in it's corresponding folder and should be working, could you please elaborate on what's wrong with the animation (besides the horrible mesh/texture for the dildo)?

8 hours ago, sfr said:

hi, how to turn the non-looping animations to the ...um, like other normal animations?

How do you mean exactly? Like make a non-looping into a looping? This can be done by editing the .txt files in the source folder but those non-looping are mde to be....well.... non-looping. If you make those animations non-looping it will be janky and reset after a set amount of time.

Also for both of you, please be aware that I personally don't support my SE version, it's not made by me nor managed.

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

they simply doesn't run at all ..pc is still is the previous animation or do a sexlab idle until i press O..

Hmm, it could be after my update that your .json file is still messed up and redirects to the wrong animation's name (since I renamed a lot).

Could you try reinstalling my mod and re-applying the .json settings in Sexlab Animation Loader's MCM?

36 minutes ago, MisutaOtoko said:

How come these vanilla animobjects are deleted? ? Is there a reason for it?bild.png.e0761a7192dc8ccf4331e000a3528a92.png

Your guess is as good as mine, I have never seen those AnimObject mentions before nor "should" my animation pack do anything with it.

That being said isn't SSEEdit for SE specifically? I've said this a couple of times before but the SE version of my animation pack isn't managed by me. If you're using the SE version of my package then that deleted AnimObject isn't something I have done, but should be posted over at the SE thread because I'm not the creator of that version.

13 minutes ago, MisutaOtoko said:

Actually, I took your mod and ported it myself by using Cathedral Assets Optimizer and the CK as the latest version is still unported, I think. The esp is yours so it ain't the other port. If it's unintentional, is it alright for me to revert those changes without anything bad happening? ?

Well, just checked it to be sure.

But the AnimObject in question is untouched and perfectly fine in the .esp I have.

Guess those programs you used did something weird with the .esp, which of course I can't really help you with.

And regarding something "bad happening" it will remove the blacksmith hot iron mesh from your game, thus making it invisible in game.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you don't need to edit esps when porting mods, leave them as a form 43, the game does not give a flying fuck about the form number, only the idiots on nexus do.

Can I still ESLify something with Form 43 without anything bad happening? I've never heard of Form 43 esps being ESLified so I wanna try it out. I'm thinking that since Anubs, Billyys and SirNibbles mods don't really have esps that rely on them, compacting their FormID's and then ESLifying them would free up quite a bit of space in my load order

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you don't need to edit esps when porting mods, leave them as a form 43, the game does not give a flying fuck about the form number, only the idiots on nexus do.

Yeah... You really do, see some things are simply missing in form43 plugins.

Seeing as converting the plugins is a super simple task, advising people not to bother seems like kind of a dick move.

The form version is a statement of what "version" the record structure follows. SSE has a different record structure from Skyrim.

New Records in SSE

• LENS
  • VOLI
  • SPGD (from FO4)

Changed records in SSE

• MATO - changed Directional Material Data (L9895-L9929)
  • STAT - changed Direction Material (L12783-L12797)
  • WATR - changed Visual Data (L12920-L13041), added Flow Normals (L13057)
  • WTHR - added volumetric lighting (L13426-L13432), added LENS flare reference (L13442)
  • WEAP - changed Critical Data (L13159-L13183)

Changes subrecords in SSE

• VMAD - added "large references"

Overview

If the plugin includes any of the above records or subrecords it NEEDS to be updated, else unknown/unpredictable problems may occur. I'd recommend converting ALL plugins though, as there may be other changes that have not been decoded yet.

It's your call, but why risk your save games/game stability when you can quickly and easily convert plugins to Form Version 44?

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Seeing as converting the plugins is a super simple task, advising people not to bother seems like kind of a dick move.

The form version is a statement of what "version" the record structure follows. SSE has a different record structure from Skyrim.

New Records in SSE

• LENS
  • VOLI
  • SPGD (from FO4)

Changed records in SSE

• MATO - changed Directional Material Data (L9895-L9929)
  • STAT - changed Direction Material (L12783-L12797)
  • WATR - changed Visual Data (L12920-L13041), added Flow Normals (L13057)
  • WTHR - added volumetric lighting (L13426-L13432), added LENS flare reference (L13442)
  • WEAP - changed Critical Data (L13159-L13183)

Changes subrecords in SSE

• VMAD - added "large references"

Overview

If the plugin includes any of the above records or subrecords it NEEDS to be updated, else unknown/unpredictable problems may occur. I'd recommend converting ALL plugins though, as there may be other changes that have not been decoded yet.

It's your call, but why risk your save games/game stability when you can quickly and easily convert plugins to Form Version 44?

Well, if it is that easy....

For a little test: take the Live another live SE and resave it and check it again in Xedit... For me it always was broken afterwars and it was done with the new CK.   

14 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well, if it is that easy....

For a little test: take the Live another live SE and resave it and check it again in Xedit... For me it always was broken afterwars and it was done with the new CK.   

And? You not being able to do something doesnt make it right to do it the wrong way...

Live another is as Arthmoor mod, one of the biggest proponents of form conversion. Ask him how he did it as I doubt he rebuilt the mod from scratch for se?

33 minutes ago, shardoom said:

1. most sexlab mods don't edit/have/use any of those.

2. the game can see the header and can adjust for it....that's the entire point of having it.

1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

1. most sexlab mods don't edit/have/use any of those.

2. the game can see the header and can adjust for it....that's the entire point of having it.

A mod having something as simple as a weapon in it leads to it being full or errors when not converted. Not entirely sure on the game adjusting or not, but, I can say for certain I ran into a WALL of ctd's when I tried running some weapon mods without form conversion so it seems unlikely. Also even if true, why would you? The SE engine is DESIGNED for form44, running form 43 is just beligerent and advocating it is worse.

7 minutes ago, shardoom said:

And? You not being able to do something doesnt make it right to do it the wrong way...

Live another is as Arthmoor mod, one of the biggest proponents of form conversion. Ask him how he did it as I doubt he rebuilt the mod from scratch for se?

I have done a lot of ports and I know what I'm doing, I'm just saying that it is NOT that easy... If it is easy (for about 90% of the mod I worked withit is...) you don't need to do it. For the rest you have 50 - 50 chance of breaking it. 

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I have done a lot of ports and I know what I'm doing, I'm just saying that it is NOT that easy... If it is easy (for about 90% of the mod I worked withit is...) you don't need to do it. For the rest you have 50 - 50 chance of breaking it. 

Again, because a few mods can be hard to do or even because you cant do it doesnt mean you should do it the wrong way. Though that just breaks your own game, advising others to half arse it is worse though as that spreads misinformation.

Mods as simple as weapon mods end up full of errors if left as form43 and their critical data Is all wrong in the new engine.

7 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Again, because a few mods can be hard to do or even because you cant do it doesnt mean you should do it the wrong way. Though that just breaks your own game, advising others to half arse it is worse though as that spreads misinformation.

Mods as simple as weapon mods end up full of errors if left as form43 and their critical data Is all wrong in the new engine.

To end this:

The engin itself is able to handle headers that are much older than 43. If you deal with mods that have entries that have been changed it needs more than simply resaveing them. If not, there is no need to do that, but if you do you have to check, what the CK has done with the esp. Thats it. If you run into crashes its more likely a skeleton, texture or nif problem than a problem with the header. 

Just now, Pfiffy said:

To end this:

The engin itself is able to handle headers that are much older than 43. If you deal with mods that have entries that have been changed it needs more than simply resaveing them. If not, there is no need to do that, but if you do you have to check, what the CK has done with the esp. Thats it. If you run into crashes its more likely a skeleton, texture or nif problem than a problem with the header. 

Able to handle? Maybe.

Causes issues? Yes.

Requires more than just resaving? Sometimes.

Should you advocate running form43? No.