6 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It is not the header that causes problems... 

No it's not, there is a other differences between the plugin versions, as should be expected as they are designed for different games.

This isnt new information though, here's a reddit post where mator and arthmoor help to clear it up a bit.

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

And still the header is the last thing that you should care about....

???

Form43 and form44 differ in more than just the header. If you're referring to updating meshes and textures then when I first started converting old mods for myself that's all I used to do, then wonder why I was running into trouble. Since some people had told me the old form was fine, it wasnt.

1 hour ago, shardoom said:

???

Form43 and form44 differ in more than just the header. If you're referring to updating meshes and textures then when I first started converting old mods for myself that's all I used to do, then wonder why I was running into trouble. Since some people had told me the old form was fine, it wasnt.

and now I tell you that the old form is fine... And you will find a lot more ppl here that say the same.

26 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

and now I tell you that the old form is fine... And you will find a lot more ppl here that say the same.

Ahuh... Look I see this is pointless, I'm not going to convince you. I was just irked as I often see a few of you giving the same bad advice. At this point though we're just clogging up nibbles' thread and I dont have the patience to carry this on elsewhere. So no hard feelings, but I'm done now.

2 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Ahuh... Look this I see this is pointless, I'm not going to convince you. I was just irked as I often see a few of you giving the same bad advice. At this point though we're just clogging up nibbles' thread and I dont have the patience to carry this on elsewhere. So no hard feelings, but I'm done now.

Well, I' have been throu this discussion too often... And from my expierience I can tell, that the header IS not the problem in about 90 % of the cases acording to mods and in 99% of all crashes. And saying that it is easy to resave a mod and then everything will be fine is simply not true. And I followed this 'Every mod has to be resaved' thing back to the source where it started and found out that the original statement was 'It is a good practice'. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, roulk said:

I have the Special Edition version of the mod installed, but I've never gotten any "knotting" animation to play. Not sure which option I need to check/uncheck for that. 

My (original) version is at 5.71, the special edition version is not managed by me; but by quickly looking at it's version 5.5 and a 5.6 version from a random user posted in that thread.

That knotting animation was added in 5.7 so neither of those versions have it, so that would explain why you can't see it.

Either poke the person who manages the "special" version or try to port it yourself because I personally have zero interest in skyrim's special edition.

3 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

My (original) version is at 5.71, the special edition version is not managed by me; but by quickly looking at it's version 5.5 and a 5.6 version from a random user posted in that thread.

That knotting animation was added in 5.7 so neither of those versions have it, so that would explain why you can't see it.

Either poke the person who manages the "special" version or try to port it yourself because I personally have zero interest in skyrim's special edition.

big oof

1 hour ago, Taven said:

Nibbles, would you like to do a mating press animation for humans(Or beast races)? I've a pic that shows the position, mind you it's furry, but it's also the greatest illustration of the position I've ever seen.

Reveal hidden contents

Didn't most of my missionary animations already have a kind of a mating press position? Albeit not with handholding (in general I try to avoid handholding because for some reason they always clip).

Or is this something else specificically that I'm overlooking from that picture?

9 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Didn't most of my missionary animations already have a kind of a mating press position? Albeit not with handholding (in general I try to avoid handholding because for some reason they always clip).

Or is this something else specificically that I'm overlooking from that picture?

Well, at least from what I've noticed is that your animations didn't squat like that. To the masses, mating press seems to be either a position, or where the 'camera' ends up to show literally most of the top person only. IMHO, it's the squatting, as it seems like thrusts carry more weight instead of just letting your knees be on the ground. And yeah, most likely scratch handholding because of clipping/size issues unfortunately. ><(This is all if your cool with doing an animation dedicated to this of course.)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Labbman said:

how would i go about triggering the mushroom animation? is there any way i could make it a chance on picking the mushroom that the anim plays? is there a mod that already does this?

It's tagged as a solo (masturbation) animation and will only trigger with some specific mods (either use mass matchmaker on yourself or puppet master on yourself only, I forgot which one).

And for as far as I know there's not a mod that allows to trigger it while picking shrooms.

6 hours ago, Labbman said:

is there any way i could make it a chance on picking the mushroom that the anim plays?

maybe, but i have never attached a sex script (or any script) to a object before so i can't help you there.......yet.

45 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

I forgot which one

matchmaker

16 hours ago, CGi said:

@SirNibbles i made a custom FOMOD for your animations.
i consolidated the objects into a single option that then installs the objects and object animations (seperated in the file system) for the human and/or creature animations.

Human animations are now checked by default.

The folder structure was changed to follow the Bain standard and i updated the version number from 5.7 to 5.71 so mod managers show the correct one.

The textures and meshes used for the AnimObjects where compressed into a BSA to reduce the amount of loose files. Loose file do overwrite files inside BSAs so updating them is as easy as dropping the loose file(s) in place.

NibblesAnimationsFOMOD.png

if you want to take over this FOMOD then please do and let me know so i can remove this upload and post.
if not then let me know as well and i'll remove the file and post.

Nibbles Animations V5.71.7Z 50.25 MB · 5 downloads

While I do appreciate your effort into making this, some of these options were chosen because people wanted them like that.

For example I originially wanted to make the object animations into one but some people wanted to have it like the way I have now, so combining them would just bring me back to the point where I start getting nagged against to make separate versions again.

While .bsa files do save some space at first in the long term it will just be a bigger file if you constantly overwrite them with it unless you constantly repackage the .bsa file. That being said for a file as big as my animation pack it doesn't really save up that much space + it makes editing stuff a lot more annoying. While I do understand saving space is always nice I don't really see a reason to do that in this case (besides just having way more extra steps having to be taken is the whole reason I made the mod installer like this, to get rid of managing several different packages).

Humans packages checked on default is good I guess, but did it really matter that much?

Version number is something I forgot to update, my bad.

And Bain.... if I recall correctly wasn't that the format used by Wrye Bash? Are people still using this actually (I hope not)? And does this effect the mod installer in any way that it can bug out somehow with other installers like MO,MO2,NMM,Vortex?

I don't really see a reason to use the Bain installer nowadays but I don't mind having more support for several installers if it doesn't conflict with each other. 

If you can confirm the question of Bain I wouldn't mind using your format, but I will remove the packaged .bsa file and re-add the extra object option if I do so.

27 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

While I do appreciate your effort into making this, some of these options were chosen because people wanted them like that.

For example I originially wanted to make the object animations into one but some people wanted to have it like the way I have now, so combining them would just bring me back to the point where I start getting nagged against to make separate versions again.

i can easily seperate the options again thanks to the used folder structure.

While .bsa files do save some space at first in the long term it will just be a bigger file if you constantly overwrite them with it unless you constantly repackage the .bsa file. That being said for a file as big as my animation pack it doesn't really save up that much space + it makes editing stuff a lot more annoying. While I do understand saving space is always nice I don't really see a reason to do that in this case (besides just having way more extra steps having to be taken is the whole reason I made the mod installer like this, to get rid of managing several different packages).

BSAs alow faster loading too. For spinning rust they reduce fragmentation and loading data compressed into memory means loading less data.
For SSD's this means less small files what is something most SSD's aren't good at. The game is optimized for streamimg data out of BSAs afterall.
Aside from that, BSAs allow editing an existing asset, testing it and if things went wrong removing the edited file automatically rolls back to the original one inside the BSA, making it more modder friendly.
But this can be easily rolled back as well.

Humans packages checked on default is good I guess, but did it really matter that much?

As you don't have any files required for install one could progress through the FOMOD without installing anything hence the automatic check of at least one option.
Since any options can default to on or off, this can be any combination you like.

And Bain.... if I recall correctly wasn't that the format used by Wrye Bash? Are people still using this actually (I hope not)? And does this effect the mod installer in any way that it can bug out somehow with other installers like MO,MO2,NMM,Vortex?

I don't really see a reason to use the Bain installer nowadays but I don't mind having more support for several installers if it doesn't conflict with each other. 

If you can confirm the question of Bain I wouldn't mind using your format, but I will remove the packaged .bsa file and re-add the extra object option if I do so.

The Bain folder structure is meant for easy manual installation and has the side effect of keeping the folder structure easily readable while allowing the easy extension of options when applied right and Wrye is still used. i could even add a Bain wizard file so Wrye users have an installer Ui as well.

All in all: The bain structure makes it easier to return to a mod for updating it after a long time.

if you're interessted in a custom FOMOD then let me know and i'll change it to your liking.

Original post and file removed.

14 minutes ago, CGi said:

i can easily seperate the options again thanks to the used folder structure.

BSAs alow faster loading too. For spinning rust they reduce fragmentation and loading data compressed into memory means loading less data.
For SSD's this means less small files what is something most SSD's aren't good at. The game is optimized for streamimg data out of BSAs afterall.
Aside from that, BSAs allow editing an existing asset, testing it and if things went wrong removing the file automatically rolls back to the original one inside the BSA making it more modder friendly.
But this can be easily rolled back as well.

As you don't have any files required for install one could progress through the FOMOD without installing anything hence the automatic check of at least one option.
Since any options can default to on or off, this can be any combination you like.

The Bain folder structure is meant for easy manual installation and has the side effect of keeping the folder structure easily readable while allowing the easy extension of options when applied right and Wrye is still used. i could even add a Bain wizard file so Wrye users have an installer Ui as well.

All in all: The bain structure makes it easier to return to a mod for updating it after a long time.

If you could unpackage the .bsa and re-add that other option again I'll try to use it for the next update myself, (since I'm not familiar yet with the bain packaging). I just followed some random instructions and looked at some examples to make a mod installer ready file so I'm by no means experienced on this subject.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Hawkhunter347 said:

What race did you use for the gifs? Akaviri Kitsune or was it vanilla human race with HDT tails and ears?

Custom made race, non-released by myself.

I attached the tail/ears to the race itself so whenever a mod completely undresses my character they will still have their tail/ears attached.

And no I won't release it, I don't have any permission from the mod holders used to make that race and don't really feel like it's worth a release anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KeysuSs said:

Hmm, I installed ABC and its requirements and the creatures are standing still during sex scene, my character does move tho. Human on human animations work fine.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.