-

That's indeed not supposed to happen.

Did you perhaps manually edit the scene a lot or perhaps are using a very big bodyslide body?

I always manually allign the scenes to my own body including genitals position, but the genitals position should always be the same when you use Stevierage's bodyslide files (or Unified UNP Special as it's called now). Positions can be a little bit different when using another body but never that extreme like you describe.

Well my body is regular size ( a little smaller b/c of heels) and I only have align actors for normal postion, prob here, which is very weird, is that first part of last stage of animation is normal but when horse pull out girl go up and that which I have decribed b4 is hapening then....

Did you perhaps move the scene's actors a lot?

Have you tried to reset this particular animation with the sexlab hotkeys?

Or can you try when you reach that stage to go back to the previous stage and then back to the last stage again (with the sexlab hotkeys)?

*Just trying to throw out some possibilities here, because yourproblem is really...well strange.

I have done all that and prob still exist, I have reviewed animation again and notice that same happen to the 2nd stage, though in that stage girl is in that position all the time so that isnt so bad as in last stage (she levitate above hay which actually happens to the second part of last stage ) . Things which can influence all this is that I am using very old skeleton (one b4 belly nodes) and I am using hdt high heels. But then again I haven't noticed something like this in any other animation and I have a plenty installed...

A.) There are no bones to create belly belge

B.) There's no way to animate the "baby" coming out of there, outside of a static moving object

I don't talk about baby i knew that..

More like shudder , abdominal pain and add a script at the end (like a big bloody mech)....

A.) There are no bones to create belly belge

B.) There's no way to animate the "baby" coming out of there, outside of a static moving object

I don't talk about baby i knew that..

More like shudder , abdominal pain and add a script at the end (like a big bloody mech)....

I think if you wanna that animation go tell Funnybizz he is the most brutal animator i've ever seen  :P

he is making more stuff like that

i love your stuff nibble, keep it up!

I have noticed though for some reason the cowgirl dog/wolf and new bear anims in 4.3 aren't showing up in my SLAL so I can't see those in-game right now, I must have done something wrong. >_<'

I have noticed though for some reason the cowgirl dog/wolf and new bear anims in 4.3 aren't showing up in my SLAL so I can't see those in-game right now, I must have done something wrong. >_<'

Aren't they showing up in the MCM or not in the animation pool when starting a specific animation?

If they're not showing up in the MCM can you make sure nothing overrides my files (and specific not my .json files).

Aren't they showing up in the MCM or not in the animation pool when starting a specific animation?

If they're not showing up in the MCM can you make sure nothing overrides my files (and specific not my .json files).

Not showing in the MCM at all, I'm using MO and am still new to it, so I will have a dig at making sure the .json files aren't being overridden first. Thanks.

Not showing in the MCM at all, I'm using MO and am still new to it, so I will have a dig at making sure the .json files aren't being overridden first. Thanks.

Are you perhaps using an older version of "HDT Sextoys"?

I remember that old version overwrote my .json.

He probably updated without cleaning his save.

I have never needed a clean save to update any of the SLAL packs. My guess would be something went wrong when added the mod in MO... or he forgot to enable the mod after he added it. I've done that a few times.

Are you perhaps using an older version of "HDT Sextoys"?

I remember that old version overwrote my .json.

It was an outdated HDT Sextoys. I removed it and everything showed up in the MCM, but it wasn't showing in Sexlab, that was because Sexlab would not allow any more than 3 "pages" for creatures it seems. Just had to remove a few other SLAL creature anims to get yours to load up, and they look fantastic! Thanks Nibbles!

He probably updated without cleaning his save.

I may be new to MO but I am a seasoned modder and know better than that.

Updated the files to 4.4

Only 1 new animation this time which is the lesbian threesome.

I've also removed the resource files from the post attachment and put it on the download page, emptied it out (since one of those kissing animations I've made into an animation anyways) and placed a new animation into it: buttslap. (for non-modders please note that this is just a loose file that doesn't do anything on it's own)

Hello sir nibbles, nice animations i must say. Question tho, would you be willing to do breastfeeding animtions?

Yes and no.

On the one hand I'm interested and willing to do, but on the other hand it's almost impossible to do with the current way we use HDT and skeletons. That in combination that everybody uses unique bodies....

Maybe in the future.

hi sirnibbles, really love the new 3p animation you added in 4.14. is there any way to change the default PC location to actor slot 1 (the one sitting down in the first stage), or maybe change the position so that the one sitting down being kissed is actor 2?

hi sirnibbles, really love the new 3p animation you added in 4.14. is there any way to change the default PC location to actor slot 1 (the one sitting down in the first stage), or maybe change the position so that the one sitting down being kissed is actor 2?

Have been through this problem before but sadly no.

Every mod which activates 3way animations places the actors in different positions, so you'll just end up in an endless cycle of changing those actors.

*You can of course change it yourself but like I said it won't do you much good.

If you're still persistent about changing it so a particular mod activates them the way you want to, just rename the "LesbianThreesome_A3_S1.hkx" to either "LesbianThreesome_A2_S1.hkx" or "LesbianThreesome_A1_S1.hkx".

And change the rest of the actor parts for that too e.g "LesbianThreesome_A3_S2.hkx" >> "LesbianThreesome_A2_S2.hkx"

Have been through this problem before but sadly no.

Every mod which activates 3way animations places the actors in different positions, so you'll just end up in an endless cycle of changing those actors.

*You can of course change it yourself but like I said it won't do you much good.

If you're still persistent about changing it so a particular mod activates them the way you want to, just rename the "LesbianThreesome_A3_S1.hkx" to either "LesbianThreesome_A2_S1.hkx" or "LesbianThreesome_A1_S1.hkx".

And change the rest of the actor parts for that too e.g "LesbianThreesome_A3_S2.hkx" >> "LesbianThreesome_A2_S2.hkx"

i did not know actors are populated by the mod which calls for the scene. thanks for the tip though. i think my PC is usually last actor in group animations 3p/4p/5p so switching the behavior files as you suggested works for me. 

great stuff keep it up!

Remembered I never did a sideways fucking animation.

This animation only took like 1.5 days to finish, think I'm getting faster  :lol:

It's alligned and everything so I'll go work on some other animations which I'll include too before I update my pack again.

In game gif: https://gfycat.com/ThickElderlyArgentineruddyduck (not the best FPS, but the best I can do with the gif making tool I'm using; but you guys get the idea I think)

Remembered I never did a sideways fucking animation.

This animation only took like 1.5 days to finish, think I'm getting faster  :lol:

It's alligned and everything so I'll go work on some other animations which I'll include too before I update my pack again.

In game gif: https://gfycat.com/ThickElderlyArgentineruddyduck (not the best FPS, but the best I can do with the gif making tool I'm using; but you guys get the idea I think)

Oh, this on looks great! In fact there are just a few sideways/spooning anims in general, so thanks a lot for this one. :)