22 hours ago, gregaaz said:

LOL that'll do it. Thank you for following up and providing the updated file. My wife was getting a good laugh out of the quest (and the Dragonborn's usual lack of critical thinking skills) so we're looking forward to trying it out and continuing the quest :)

And here I thougt only my game was shipped with an airhead hero ;)

(english is not my fist language... so sorry)

i want end the "dibella follower"(at least one of the ends)...

Spoiler

i have chose to complain and don't get my stockings(because I read that this would give me one of the finals)... but I already waited more than a month with the character and the makeup don't dissipate yet... i am doing something wrong or the other way that gives me the "end"?

this save have been initiated in 6.0.0... recently resumed in the latest version... maybe this is the problem?

can anyone help me plz?

14 hours ago, erickbs said:

(english is not my fist language... so sorry)

i want end the "dibella follower"(at least one of the ends)...

Hide contents

i have chose to complain and don't get my stockings(because I read that this would give me one of the finals)... but I already waited more than a month with the character and the makeup don't dissipate yet... i am doing something wrong or the other way that gives me the "end"?

this save have been initiated in 6.0.0... recently resumed in the latest version... maybe this is the problem?

can anyone help me plz?

The quest is not finished, you have reached the end. 

Started new game using KS Hairdo's HDT. Played for a few hours. During reload of game, PC is bald. Loaded previous save with same result. Tried to use showracemenu to set hair. It does so for a second or two and then goes bald. Tried disabling control, setting hair and then enabling control with same result. I've got decent PC so resources - GPU, memory or CPU shouldn't be an issue.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

9 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Started new game using KS Hairdo's HDT. Played for a few hours. During reload of game, PC is bald. Loaded previous save with same result. Tried to use showracemenu to set hair. It does so for a second or two and then goes bald. Tried disabling control, setting hair and then enabling control with same result. I've got decent PC so resources - GPU, memory or CPU shouldn't be an issue.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

You may have to let the hair grow out if you pick the bald option at the start of the game. If you don't get a menu at the character creation once you have made the character then yps is broken. The mod asks straight after you leave character creation if you would like yps to control the hair on your head and body. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You may have to let the hair grow out if you pick the bald option at the start of the game. If you don't get a menu at the character creation once you have made the character then yps is broken. The mod asks straight after you leave character creation if you would like yps to control the hair on your head and body. 

I picked tailbone length and it worked fine until it didn't... Thanks.

Recently I tried the Dibella quest yet again and to my surprise it's not finished in the most recent version. But if I recall correctly there actually was a release that allowed finishing this quest. Was my memory warped by the wishful thinking, or is there a finishable version of this quest? If so - in which version?

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

Recently I tried the Dibella quest yet again and to my surprise it's not finished in the most recent version. But if I recall correctly there actually was a release that allowed finishing this quest. Was my memory warped by the wishful thinking, or is there a finishable version of this quest? If so - in which version?

There are multiple endings for the quest. Currently one is finished. The one where you give up and turn back into a man (with most settings unlocked). The other ends have not been completed or released yet but we live in hope.

16 minutes ago, Balgin said:

There are multiple endings for the quest. Currently one is finished. The one where you give up and turn back into a man (with most settings unlocked). The other ends have not been completed or released yet but we live in hope.

This I know. But if memory serves in one version there was actually a possibility to finish the quest as a transformed woman. That's why I was actually quite surprised that the quest isn't already finished, as I was certain that it was done in one of the previous versions.

30 minutes ago, kapibar said:

This I know. But if memory serves in one version there was actually a possibility to finish the quest as a transformed woman. That's why I was actually quite surprised that the quest isn't already finished, as I was certain that it was done in one of the previous versions.

Nope. Not yet at any rate.

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Before I write a patch between Parasites/Hormones and YPS... is there more recent files or patches to download on top of version 6.2?

I want to make sure I am working off the latest files.

I have one tweak that allow you keep moving on the makeup event if the Animations are disabled. Don't let you fight or activate object but at less you can escape from the danger.

26 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Before I write a patch between Parasites/Hormones and YPS... is there more recent files or patches to download on top of version 6.2?

I want to make sure I am working off the latest files.

If you're using 6.2 then you probably want to update to 6.2.1.

There are a few unofficial patches that replace pubic hair textures or makeup textures to make the eyeshadow more subtle etc.

One replaces the growing pubic hair textures but doesn't change anything else.

One adjusts the shaving system so that you can shave the hair down gradually. Reducing it instead of removing it completely. There's also one by Osmelmc or someone else who does a lot of mod patches. Looks like Osmelmc beat me to it.

Found it. It's in Monoman's mod tweaks.

• Fixed applying pubic hair via 'SOS - Pubic Hair for Females'. Changed growth stages to: Bare, strip, bush, wild, untamed, untamed (stage 5 is the same as there aren't enough meshes. And yes I know pubic hair doesn't grow like this but I don't care)
  • Trim your pubic hair into a desired shape (strip, bush, wild) instead of just shaving it off completely. Though shaving is still an option of course. 
  • Sets various global StorageUtil variables and sends mod events allowing external mods to track your appearance for reasons... Includes lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish (both), pubic hair, fashion buff level change, fashion addiction level change, hair stage change.
  • Added 5 different strength potions of hair growth.
  • Allowed shaving your pussy while wearing a corset. Disallowed shaving while wearing a harness instead.
  • Fixed a couple of potential sources of log spam.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

Hey Osmelmc, I've got an unofficial file called yps-ImmersivePiercing (2020-03-02).7z, was that yours? It might be the unofficial pubic hair texture replacements instead.

9 minutes ago, Balgin said:

If you're using 6.2 then you probably want to update to 6.2.1.

There are a few unofficial patches that replace pubic hair textures or makeup textures to make the eyeshadow more subtle etc.

One replaces the growing pubic hair textures but doesn't change anything else.

One adjusts the shaving system so that you can shave the hair down gradually. Reducing it instead of removing it completely. There's also one by Osmelmc or someone else who does a lot of mod patches. Looks like Osmelmc beat me to it.

Found it. It's in Monoman's mod tweaks.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

Thanks.

I will work off the patched version from Monoman's then since it includes additional storageUtil variables.

3 hours ago, Balgin said:

Nope. Not yet at any rate.

Well, shit. Wishful thinking then. Ok, so here's the question. Is there a possibility to unlock hairstyle/make up change via console commands when I reach quests final stage as it is? I assume yes, but I couldn't figure out how. Would you be able to help?