Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hello everyone !

I am looking for an CBBE HDT Bodyslide conversion for the "Clothing-UNPB BBP 130 Sets" Mod and the the "Moon Dance" clothes.

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-550.html

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-250.html

Does anybody know where I can find this? I was already looking in LL and in the internet but did not find anything about those two.

If there is not a conversion available, is there someone who convert it to CBBE HDT Bodyslide? I was not sure to post this request in this thread or in a "request armor" topic.

PS: I forgot to mention, that I am also looking for the CBBE HDT Bodyslide of the "Tropical Pack" Mod.

Link: http://mods247.blogspot.de/2015/01/tropical-pack-for-7b-bombshell.html

I'm looking for a (long overdue in my opinion) mod that simply equips underwear to NPC's after they are killed and their clothes taken, so that they are not left naked, and can be then optionally looted of the underwear. Preferably the mod would allow a simple way to add clothes from pre-installed mod through an esp.

This mod seems like an absolute must have for people using nude body mods (pretty much everyone) and I'm kinda confused as to why it hasn't been done. I know that there are a few mods that attempt this in some way, but they are over complicated and never seem to hit the mark. If I knew anything about modding I would be working towards this myself, but unfortunately I'm hopeless :(

If this mod exists please don't hesitate to post any ideas, if not, lets get this thing going, endorse it! We need this mod!

I'm looking for a (long overdue in my opinion) mod that simply equips underwear to NPC's after they are killed and their clothes taken, so that they are not left naked, and can be then optionally looted of the underwear. Preferably the mod would allow a simple way to add clothes from pre-installed mod through an esp.

This mod seems like an absolute must have for people using nude body mods (pretty much everyone) and I'm kinda confused as to why it hasn't been done. I know that there are a few mods that attempt this in some way, but they are over complicated and never seem to hit the mark. If I knew anything about modding I would be working towards this myself, but unfortunately I'm hopeless :(

If this mod exists please don't hesitate to post any ideas~ ^_^

I'm just duplicating this response from the other Loverslab here so that anyone else looking for the same thing can find these followers as well:

There are male vampire followers in the Karlov Brood, GCE Vampire Followers, Castle Volkihar Redux, Sir Linoit, Azel, Michael (Dhampir not full vampire), Complementary Companions, Edvard, Litha and Lysander, Raven Misfits, Andre, Fighters of Skyrim- Vampire Diaries, Marcus and Viktor,  Darius Stormshield, Vampire Follower- Milius Nestell,Ansgar- Vampire Follower, Shadowfake's Followers, Isaac Bernhardt, Igneus follower, Legacy of Kain Vampire Follower, Vlad Your Big Brother vampire Companion, Alucard from Castlevania as follower, Vampire Follower- Master Heleran, Kadhir the Vampire Follower, Lord Blackadder, Spike, Nosferatu, Epic Companion Compilation, and Vampiric Marcurio mods. There is even a vampiric Argonian follower named Terry.

I didn't include Alodeth last time so I'll fix that now.

I'm looking for a file that was literally on the Nexus for less than a day. It was an edit of the mage robes from the unp minidress collection with one breast exposed and the file was called "Sexy mage." Anyone manage to grab it before it was taken down?

I'm looking for a file that was literally on the Nexus for less than a day. It was an edit of the mage robes from the unp minidress collection with one breast exposed and the file was called "Sexy mage." Anyone manage to grab it before it was taken down?

I didn't see that but Minou has the Diguojun III on his website....Nekomods.com.  Three different styles...one with one breast exposed.  

Another little help, people. I need to find beauty marks that substitute the 'dirty' slider as cbbe's extra do, not necessarily beauty marks, even make up and stuff.. since i recently swapped from CBBE to UUNP, when i move the dirty slider the game CTD.

So, I'm not a modder, but use a lot of mods, and in the Captured Dreams mod one thing has stuck out to me, the helper plugs have the property that makes them vibrate whenever the player casts a spell. As much as I enjoy the torment, I can use other plugs for this, and the Helper Plugs are specifically designed to help regular gameplay, as is the Mage Plug is virtually useless because it stops you from getting much use out of the spells it's empowering. I was wondering if there was a mod that patches the Captured Dreams mod to remove this property from the Helper plugs, so that they would not activate when casting a spell, only the random periodic events that occur with other more lenient plugs? Or creates two sets, one naughty and one nice. If not would anybody be interested in making such a mod, and if not again, could somebody inform me as to how difficult it would be to try and make this myself, bear in mind I have zero experience modding or coding or anything along those lines. Thank you for the help of anyone who responds.

So Im playing a female khajiit, and i think the best body texture for them is the Feminine Khajiit Textures
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?

But alas, I love the idea of having six nipples on my cat like so
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31522/?

Anyone skilled at photoshop/gimp willing to slap the nipples from Six Nipple Khajiit texture on the Feminine Khajiit Textures? ALso if possible, maintain the normal maps, I want my khajiit to have abs as well as the nipples. Id prefer the "Furry" option at 2k res. All textures at 2k please.

Both the "Grey Cat" and "Leopard" variants of the Feminine Khajiit textures should have a Six Nipple variant...well, actually more like an extra Six, that can be chosen when installing the mod - so long as you use NMM or Mod Organizer. If installing manually, then you should be still able to extract that version from the archive. 

Any mods that make NPCs have sex with each other autonomously? I thought Sexlab Aroused Redux might do it, but it doesn't seem to initiate sex between NPCs.

Also, I'm using HDT animations and they work with the armor/clothing mods I've installed and with the nude body I've installed, but during sexlab animations there are no physics whatsoever. Can fix? 

>Any mods that make NPCs have sex with each other autonomously?

SL SexLife does this. You may want to disable the part where your character is used in the same mechanic, but any part can be disabled or customized using MCM.

I'm just curious if it'd be possible for a corrupt guard mod to be made. Namely because I have Prison Overhaul but never actually leave any witnesses to give me a bounty, so it mostly sits unused until I get bored with playing normally and debug an arrest. I was thinking the mod would combine PO and some prostitution/guy asks for sex mod. If you decline sex with the guard, there'd be a chance they would "frame you" for a crime (I.e add a bounty) or something so they could have access to you in prison and not get caught raping an innocent civilian.