Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Any mods that make NPCs have sex with each other autonomously? I thought Sexlab Aroused Redux might do it, but it doesn't seem to initiate sex between NPCs.

Also, I'm using HDT animations and they work with the armor/clothing mods I've installed and with the nude body I've installed, but during sexlab animations there are no physics whatsoever. Can fix? 

There are lots of mods to do this, sexlab eager npcs, sexlab sexlife, lovers comfort and all it's addons, scent of sex. Look for animations that say they have "bounce".

I'm just curious if it'd be possible for a corrupt guard mod to be made. Namely because I have Prison Overhaul but never actually leave any witnesses to give me a bounty, so it mostly sits unused until I get bored with playing normally and debug an arrest. I was thinking the mod would combine PO and some prostitution/guy asks for sex mod. If you decline sex with the guard, there'd be a chance they would "frame you" for a crime (I.e add a bounty) or something so they could have access to you in prison and not get caught raping an innocent civilian.

There are some mods that do similar things. TDF prostitution and sexlab working girl are prostitution mods that add interations with guards. Skooma whore is an addiction simulator mod that adds interactions with guards, and cursed loot adds a couple of different things, if caught having sex in public and just being harassed by guards, not to mention there are mods that add random rape events and guards can be the rapists(cursed loot includes this feature).

Is there a mod that patches the Captured Dreams mod to change the Helper plugs so they don't vibrate whenever the player casts a spell? The helper plugs are designed to help regular gameplay but as is they're more of a hindrance to mage characters. If not would anybody be interested in making such a mod, and if not again, could somebody inform me as to how difficult it would be to try and make this myself with the creation kit or something.

I don't believe there is a mod for this, but it would be very easy, if you would like help with this message me.

Is there a preset to replicate the CBBE bodies on UUNP sliders? I've Googled around, but I can't find anything that looks remotely like that.

(I got UUNP because it's supposedly a better-quality model than CBBE, but it's proving so difficult to create alright-looking bodies that I'm very close to going back to CBBE. I used to base all of my bodies on the standard or curvy CBBE bodies, but BodySlide doesn't come with presets to make those on the UUNP sliders.)

I don't believe such a thing exists, but it would be reduntant. If you have ever opened the mesh of a uunp bodyslide set, you would notice that it is already set to fit the cbbe body or something close to it likely. So all you have to do is create a clone of your normal preset that can be used with uunp slider sets. If you use default cbbe then this is really easy. It might not be a perfect fit, like if the outfit is topless and you plan to use piercings, they might not fit quite right as not all bodyslides are set to fit the exact cbbe, some of them are just set to the general shape. If you need help setting this up, send me a private message, and I'll walk you through it.

Greetings Loverslab community,

Recently I've been thinking of a possible plugin for Sexlab, but haven't the modding experience or skill to implement it myself. Basically, an addition to the spouse's ability to make you food, she (or he) could be asked to be milked. This will trigger one of the breastfeeding animations for female spouses, or a hand job animation for male ones, after which an item labeled 'Spouse's Milk' will be added into your inventory. this can be done 3 times a day until she or he refuses. I believe there is enough voiced game dialogue to accommodate the responses much like the Sexlab Submit plugin. If anybody is also interested int he idea or has the know-how to do it, please reply.

Most pregnancy mods add the ability to milk yourself, and many add options to milk other npcs. Milk mod economy add a huge network of milk related interactions to the game(including the ability to milk your spouse and others) .

Is there a mod that has a floor toy where horny female npc's will make auto use of when their arrousal is at a certain point.  Would love to set up a few of these in the Luxury Suite.  Constantly seeing them walkin around playing with them selves, and just pitty them  ;).

There is a mod, I forget the name, that makes npcs masurbate when they get above a certain arousal, couple this with certain animations(there are like 10-20 toy related animations mods on the LL that I know of), and your npcs while walking around, will suddenly stop and start using a toy on herself. You could also use scent of sex and make it extremely specific, like making them play a specific animation when they get to a certain arousal(only ones with toys), and I think you can set it up so that if they are in certain spot, they will play specific animations.

I was wondering if there was a mod that actually allowed you to engage in sex with NPCs in bondage. I know of this thread: here. But it's 4 years old. Something has probably come out by now. Right?

There are a lot of mods for that. I would start with zaz animations packs, it adds some bondage items and necessary animations(like having your arm bound behind you). From there get some devious mods(a group of mods featuring bdsm, they are called devious ____) and then get a mod like scent of sex, cursed loot, defeat/submit plus a devious addon(makes your rapists give you bondage), prison overhaul/prison overhaul patch by entei(definitely recommend this one, makes prison into a bdsm bondage fanatasy) and devious equips(also by entei, adds interactions for giving/getting bondage, and also works as a utility for debuging when you need to remove or give bondage for testing purposes/fixing a bug).

Is there any animation playing mechanism like one present in Maria Eden prostitution mod? I really love the action and pose menus available in the mod that make it able for the player character to show off her "assets", carry food and drinks, dance etc. I'm not really fond of the whole thing at the moment as I don't aim for a prostitute career for my character and I'd really like to relive the script.

TDF prostitution add some dance animtions with music. Aside from that, I would recommend getting a poser mod like halo, fore's spells, dance together, zaz comes with spells for putting the pc/npcs in bondage. There is a mod that allows your character to equip things like broom and serving trays and such, but I forget the name, sorry.

i dont really know what to call this but what im looking for is a house or basement mod that adds a jail room where you can have a spell that can target npc's and have them put in a jail cell. I want to feel like the collector from marvel as i walk down the halls and see many of the races of tamreil in cages

2 mods that have this are the underground bathhouse, and dread prison. Both on the nexus. Also, you could get something like paradise halls, and enslave whoever you want, then get jaxons positioner and zaz animation pack, and use the positioner to place and move some objects from zaz pack. That way you could take any house you like and just add some cages/other bdsm stuff. If all you want to do is collect, then I would suggest maybe sexlab beastess if you are into animals, as it comes with a hall for all the creatures in the game. There are also a bunch of house mods that come with prison, all thought nothing very extensive. I would recommend Lazz's house mods, many of them come with prisons, although most are not very big.

Hello dear Lovers Lab Modders,

I would like to Request an Armor which Ariana Grande weard for her new Album. I'm a huge fan of her but i didn't saw any mod of her outfit if anybody could do this for me i would be very happy (picture is below) Thank you.

attachicon.gif 1458561151-ariana111.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49350/?

Kinda similar, not exactly though. As for the mask, there are a few gimp mask mods, although nothing with ears or anything.

I'm sure someone has done newmiller's crazy glass robe or whatever its called to UUNP bodyslide. I tried looking, but couldn't find it though. Any hints?

I have the cbbe bodyslide filed from ages past, but the follower I want to give it to is strictly unp...

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/142160290307/crazy-glass-robes-uunp-hdt-need-this

Hello, lemme ask a question. I've been looking for some mods that force the PC into doing some quests or participating in some events, like 'Get Stripped! Again!' mod or the quest in the devious devices that makes you go around the map and lock yourself in cause some wizard or something is telling you to do so through the hidden letters and then he leaves you locked in the prison cell tied and blindfolded.

I'm asking if someone knows mods that add some humiliating aspects or missions to the game, or a new mechanic that involves something similar! And I don't need just rape, cause that's really straight to the point, I want something more interesting  :D

And, yes, I did search through the mod list, and was quite surprised when I found get stripped mod from another source despite searching for something like it for hours and not actually finding it on the lovers lab. Could be me being blind or just bad luck.

That's why I'm making a post

Thanks!

Tons of mods for this, some of my favorite, are the official daymol addon captured, sanguine debauchery+, arachnophobia, captured dreams, trapped in rubber(extremely buggy and incompatible, so I recommend making sure you know how to configure to stufff to work with it, and that after you play through it, you uninstall and reload from before it was installed). Cursed loot adds some quests where you get locked in special devious stuff, and have to complete the quest to get it off(some of the quests/events are extremly chanllenging, one of the events[which can be toggled off] is permanent and makes it so you can't wear armor ever again).

Are there any mods out there that integrate mods like DD with marriage/spouses so like your spouse could force you into devices for a short while or longer or something and then remove them from you after they're "done" with you/using you etc.

Yes, could use scent of sex for this. Higher up on this page, cpu(the author of scent of sex) said how to do this. I use devious equips to do this.

Where can I find the Mod "Dance Together" ?

does anyone know any other mod that contains pole dancing?

Here is dance together. The english patch is also found on this page.

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-111.html

You can also find great mods and another "dance together" mod in this website.

http://casualmods.net/DanceSynchronizator/DSMain.html

I'm looking for a ritual sex mod. There are a lot of scenes in the game that seem like they'd be great for ritual/initiation group sex. Training with the greybeards, joining the companion's circle, joining the thieves' guild, joining the dark brotherhood, etc. I've been triggering it myself using mass matchmaker, but I was hoping someone far more adept at modding than I am might have created a mod to make it trigger automatically during initiation-type events, hopefully with dialogue. Any suggestions? 

Also, maybe something that makes you the guild's plaything until you've completed a percentage of their questline. I've been using pet collar for this, but, again, would love to see that someone had made a mod that makes this more immersive. 

Not exactly what you are looking for, I would recommend sexlab solutions. I add a lot of new option in dialogue to the game, like being able to join the thieves guild by sleeping with brynjolf.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54464-horny-dragons-of-skyrim/?fromsearch=1

I don't have a pc but from the one animation I saw on Naughty Machinima they're great. Does anyone know of other sites that have people showcasing not only these but other loverslab mods?

Most animation makers have gifs showing off their own animations. I know funnyb uploads new pics and gifs everytime he creates a new animations. As for other stuff, just look around. Shinji72 on youtube, does a bunch of loverslab mod reviews/mod watches. He is also active in the forums, so if there is a mod you want to know about, you could ask him to do a video on it.

Any mods that make NPCs have sex with each other autonomously? I thought Sexlab Aroused Redux might do it, but it doesn't seem to initiate sex between NPCs.

Also, I'm using HDT animations and they work with the armor/clothing mods I've installed and with the nude body I've installed, but during sexlab animations there are no physics whatsoever. Can fix? 

There are lots of mods to do this, sexlab eager npcs, sexlab sexlife, lovers comfort and all it's addons, scent of sex. Look for animations that say they have "bounce".

I'm just curious if it'd be possible for a corrupt guard mod to be made. Namely because I have Prison Overhaul but never actually leave any witnesses to give me a bounty, so it mostly sits unused until I get bored with playing normally and debug an arrest. I was thinking the mod would combine PO and some prostitution/guy asks for sex mod. If you decline sex with the guard, there'd be a chance they would "frame you" for a crime (I.e add a bounty) or something so they could have access to you in prison and not get caught raping an innocent civilian.

There are some mods that do similar things. TDF prostitution and sexlab working girl are prostitution mods that add interations with guards. Skooma whore is an addiction simulator mod that adds interactions with guards, and cursed loot adds a couple of different things, if caught having sex in public and just being harassed by guards, not to mention there are mods that add random rape events and guards can be the rapists(cursed loot includes this feature).

Is there a mod that patches the Captured Dreams mod to change the Helper plugs so they don't vibrate whenever the player casts a spell? The helper plugs are designed to help regular gameplay but as is they're more of a hindrance to mage characters. If not would anybody be interested in making such a mod, and if not again, could somebody inform me as to how difficult it would be to try and make this myself with the creation kit or something.

I don't believe there is a mod for this, but it would be very easy, if you would like help with this message me.

Is there a preset to replicate the CBBE bodies on UUNP sliders? I've Googled around, but I can't find anything that looks remotely like that.

(I got UUNP because it's supposedly a better-quality model than CBBE, but it's proving so difficult to create alright-looking bodies that I'm very close to going back to CBBE. I used to base all of my bodies on the standard or curvy CBBE bodies, but BodySlide doesn't come with presets to make those on the UUNP sliders.)

I don't believe such a thing exists, but it would be reduntant. If you have ever opened the mesh of a uunp bodyslide set, you would notice that it is already set to fit the cbbe body or something close to it likely. So all you have to do is create a clone of your normal preset that can be used with uunp slider sets. If you use default cbbe then this is really easy. It might not be a perfect fit, like if the outfit is topless and you plan to use piercings, they might not fit quite right as not all bodyslides are set to fit the exact cbbe, some of them are just set to the general shape. If you need help setting this up, send me a private message, and I'll walk you through it.

Recently I've been thinking of a possible plugin for Sexlab, but haven't the modding experience or skill to implement it myself. Basically, an addition to the spouse's ability to make you food, she (or he) could be asked to be milked. This will trigger one of the breastfeeding animations for female spouses, or a hand job animation for male ones, after which an item labeled 'Spouse's Milk' will be added into your inventory. this can be done 3 times a day until she or he refuses. I believe there is enough voiced game dialogue to accommodate the responses much like the Sexlab Submit plugin. If anybody is also interested int he idea or has the know-how to do it, please reply.

Most pregnancy mods add the ability to milk yourself, and many add options to milk other npcs. Milk mod economy add a huge network of milk related interactions to the game(including the ability to milk your spouse and others) .

Is there a mod that has a floor toy where horny female npc's will make auto use of when their arrousal is at a certain point.  Would love to set up a few of these in the Luxury Suite.  Constantly seeing them walkin around playing with them selves, and just pitty them  ;).

There is a mod, I forget the name, that makes npcs masurbate when they get above a certain arousal, couple this with certain animations(there are like 10-20 toy related animations mods on the LL that I know of), and your npcs while walking around, will suddenly stop and start using a toy on herself. You could also use scent of sex and make it extremely specific, like making them play a specific animation when they get to a certain arousal(only ones with toys), and I think you can set it up so that if they are in certain spot, they will play specific animations.

I was wondering if there was a mod that actually allowed you to engage in sex with NPCs in bondage. I know of this thread: here. But it's 4 years old. Something has probably come out by now. Right?

There are a lot of mods for that. I would start with zaz animations packs, it adds some bondage items and necessary animations(like having your arm bound behind you). From there get some devious mods(a group of mods featuring bdsm, they are called devious ____) and then get a mod like scent of sex, cursed loot, defeat/submit plus a devious addon(makes your rapists give you bondage), prison overhaul/prison overhaul patch by entei(definitely recommend this one, makes prison into a bdsm bondage fanatasy) and devious equips(also by entei, adds interactions for giving/getting bondage, and also works as a utility for debuging when you need to remove or give bondage for testing purposes/fixing a bug).

Is there any animation playing mechanism like one present in Maria Eden prostitution mod? I really love the action and pose menus available in the mod that make it able for the player character to show off her "assets", carry food and drinks, dance etc. I'm not really fond of the whole thing at the moment as I don't aim for a prostitute career for my character and I'd really like to relive the script.

TDF prostitution add some dance animtions with music. Aside from that, I would recommend getting a poser mod like halo, fore's spells, dance together, zaz comes with spells for putting the pc/npcs in bondage. There is a mod that allows your character to equip things like broom and serving trays and such, but I forget the name, sorry.

i dont really know what to call this but what im looking for is a house or basement mod that adds a jail room where you can have a spell that can target npc's and have them put in a jail cell. I want to feel like the collector from marvel as i walk down the halls and see many of the races of tamreil in cages

2 mods that have this are the underground bathhouse, and dread prison. Both on the nexus. Also, you could get something like paradise halls, and enslave whoever you want, then get jaxons positioner and zaz animation pack, and use the positioner to place and move some objects from zaz pack. That way you could take any house you like and just add some cages/other bdsm stuff. If all you want to do is collect, then I would suggest maybe sexlab beastess if you are into animals, as it comes with a hall for all the creatures in the game. There are also a bunch of house mods that come with prison, all thought nothing very extensive. I would recommend Lazz's house mods, many of them come with prisons, although most are not very big.

I would like to Request an Armor which Ariana Grande weard for her new Album. I'm a huge fan of her but i didn't saw any mod of her outfit if anybody could do this for me i would be very happy (picture is below) Thank you.

Kinda similar, not exactly though. As for the mask, there are a few gimp mask mods, although nothing with ears or anything.

I'm sure someone has done newmiller's crazy glass robe or whatever its called to UUNP bodyslide. I tried looking, but couldn't find it though. Any hints?

I have the cbbe bodyslide filed from ages past, but the follower I want to give it to is strictly unp...

Hello, lemme ask a question. I've been looking for some mods that force the PC into doing some quests or participating in some events, like 'Get Stripped! Again!' mod or the quest in the devious devices that makes you go around the map and lock yourself in cause some wizard or something is telling you to do so through the hidden letters and then he leaves you locked in the prison cell tied and blindfolded.

I'm asking if someone knows mods that add some humiliating aspects or missions to the game, or a new mechanic that involves something similar! And I don't need just rape, cause that's really straight to the point, I want something more interesting  :D

And, yes, I did search through the mod list, and was quite surprised when I found get stripped mod from another source despite searching for something like it for hours and not actually finding it on the lovers lab. Could be me being blind or just bad luck.

Thanks!

Tons of mods for this, some of my favorite, are the official daymol addon captured, sanguine debauchery+, arachnophobia, captured dreams, trapped in rubber(extremely buggy and incompatible, so I recommend making sure you know how to configure to stufff to work with it, and that after you play through it, you uninstall and reload from before it was installed). Cursed loot adds some quests where you get locked in special devious stuff, and have to complete the quest to get it off(some of the quests/events are extremly chanllenging, one of the events[which can be toggled off] is permanent and makes it so you can't wear armor ever again).

Are there any mods out there that integrate mods like DD with marriage/spouses so like your spouse could force you into devices for a short while or longer or something and then remove them from you after they're "done" with you/using you etc.

Yes, could use scent of sex for this. On page 97, cpu(the author of scent of sex) said how to do this. I use devious equips to do this.

I'm looking for a ritual sex mod. There are a lot of scenes in the game that seem like they'd be great for ritual/initiation group sex. Training with the greybeards, joining the companion's circle, joining the thieves' guild, joining the dark brotherhood, etc. I've been triggering it myself using mass matchmaker, but I was hoping someone far more adept at modding than I am might have created a mod to make it trigger automatically during initiation-type events, hopefully with dialogue. Any suggestions? 

Also, maybe something that makes you the guild's plaything until you've completed a percentage of their questline. I've been using pet collar for this, but, again, would love to see that someone had made a mod that makes this more immersive. 

Not exactly what you are looking for, I would recommend sexlab solutions. I add a lot of new option in dialogue to the game, like being able to join the thieves guild by sleeping with brynjolf.

I don't have a pc but from the one animation I saw on Naughty Machinima they're great. Does anyone know of other sites that have people showcasing not only these but other loverslab mods?

Most animation makers have gifs showing off their own animations. I know funnyb uploads new pics and gifs everytime he creates a new animations. As for other stuff, just look around. Shinji72 on youtube, does a bunch of loverslab mod reviews/mod watches. He is also active in the forums, so if there is a mod you want to know about, you could ask him to do a video on it.

Thanks!

Yes, could use scent of sex for this. Higher up on this page, cpu(the author of scent of sex) said how to do this. I use devious equips to do this.

Thanks!

Yes, could use scent of sex for this. On page 97, cpu(the author of scent of sex) said how to do this. I use devious equips to do this.

I have all of those D:   except the rubber and arachnophobia... will try the last one. Thanks

Anybody knows wich body is this one? The short haired curvy girl in purple.

entry_img_1310D.jpg

Ask user Winny, he / she know for sure.

Nope, user Winny know not all.  :lol:  :lol: 

is in no case CHSBHC.

I know only where to find it, but that signify search, search and once again search, because on SkyTM there are very very much!  ;)  :P  :)

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-11.html

You know a lot about body like this and if you tell search here you help this person better than me. Thats why I tell him ask Winny.

You can get the No schlong for females addon. Install that together with your favourite female schlong addon. The No schlong for females addon is an empty addon that is only available for females. So if you want 20% to be futa, then set the UNP schlong for females chance to 20% and the No schlong for females chance to 80%. Doesn't require any CK editing and allows you to change the chances without messing with your setup for males.

---snip---

You know a lot about body like this and if you tell search here you help this person better than me. Thats why I tell him ask Winny.

is already in order, you rascal.  ;) 

I help when I can, but always it is not possible for me.

I would find this outfit also, but the time factor would be immense.  :(

entry_img_1310D.jpg

is in no case CHSBHC.

I know only where to find it, but that signify search, search and once again search, because on SkyTM there are very very much!  ;)  :P  :)

Many thanks to both of you! Winny, if you're looking for the outfit of the two girls in pic it's called 'Pretty Witch' and it's from Asenasen from this forum.

entry_img_1310D.jpg

is in no case CHSBHC.

Many thanks to both of you! Winny, if you're looking for the outfit of the two girls in pic it's called 'Pretty Witch' and it's from Asenasen from this forum.

I think its removed from this forum though. it exist on SkyTM though.

Pretty Witch

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1307.html

entry_img_1310D.jpg

is in no case CHSBHC.

Pretty Witch

Yep, just noticed.

In the majority of sexlab animations the animators did not bother with the beast race tails, thus horroble impalement scenes are rampant. b3lisarro (did i spell that right) made a quick file that remedied this a while ago but with the recent updates to either sexlab or XP32 it no longer works. I Cant make heads or tails of scripts so i would appreciate it if someone updated it.

This is the forum topic where the author makes it free to use.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47621-argonian-tail-in-sexlab-solution-idea/

Here is a copy of the file

SL Move Tail.7z

entry_img_1310D.jpg

is in no case CHSBHC.

Pretty Witch

gefuehle_0232.gif

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5696/?

I've asked here or there without much in the way of response so I figured I'd make a seperate thread to address it (I apologize if I've made this request in the wrong location). I've been looking around to try and find a HDT/BBP conversion of the Black Sacrament armor, I've searched on several occasions but never found anything, I may not have looked hard enough for all I know, or maybe this one just keeps falling under the radar.

If there is some-one capable of making a conversion for it so it can be adjusted in bodyslide I'd greatly appreciate it, I dont really have the know-how to do it myself, I wouldn't even know where to get started and frankly i dont want to insult this masterpiece of a suit with my lack of talent.

If I've just been missing a conversion and some-one knows where i can get it, I'd also be thankful.

Edit: As a note I'm using the CBBE Curvy body mainly,

Hi I have a request. I want to use this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60841/? 

However it is only UNP and I use CBBE Bodyslide. I was hoping someone can convert this to CBBE Bodyslide. I know I can find Bodyslide versions of the standalone versions of these armors however I would prefer a replacer. Thanks in advance. 

This is not the place to request things like this. Not to sound rude. I could do it for you, but it might take a little while. You are better off asking in the bodyslide requests thread or the like. If you are willing to learn to use bodyslide/outfit studio, you could do it yourself very easily. :)

Can anyone help me out with racemenu sculpting? I've been building myself a BBW character with bodyslide and UNPB, but everytime I try to make a chubby face it sucks squareballs :(  Maybe some meshes mod or peferably a sculpt preset, idk. 

Thanks in advance

http://i.imgur.com/MU7Ij2X.jpg here's her chillin in breezehome

Female

RBBB - RobidyBobidys Bigger Body using CHSBHC base by RobidyBobidy

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9510/?

Male

Better Males - More Variation by Sunspot2

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27640/?

Hi I have a request. I want to use this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60841/? 

However it is only UNP and I use CBBE Bodyslide. I was hoping someone can convert this to CBBE Bodyslide. I know I can find Bodyslide versions of the standalone versions of these armors however I would prefer a replacer. Thanks in advance. 

This is not the place to request things like this. Not to sound rude. I could do it for you, but it might take a little while. You are better off asking in the bodyslide requests thread or the like. If you are willing to learn to use bodyslide/outfit studio, you could do it yourself very easily. smile.png

Yes I noticed after I posted, apologies. Do you have a guide I can follow if I wanted to convert this myself? Thanks :)