Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

anyone know if SoS has any skins (so to speak) for uncircumcised penis?

Lieto schlongs, and bad dogs hoodie schlongs both come with uncircumcised male genitalia. If you are new to sos, they are called addons, and those I mentions are 2 such addons. They add completely new schlongs to sos. If you want all men to be uncircumzised, simply set the other schlong chances to 0%.

edit:furry has links below \/

I am looking for a mod that adds male underwear to the game, ive seen many that add female underwear to the game, but non for males that are standalone. I am aware that Sclongs of skyrim have underwear, but id like something standalone.

There is Protective Undies, SOS Jockstraps, Skimpy Crouch Underwear, and Schlong Protective Gear (they are a hybrid of athletic supporter and condom so they are close enough to any other form of protective underwear).

You're in luck possibly I did a UUNP conversion of this armor awhile ago the link to the dl is in my sig there's also a copy of my work on nexus here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70643/?

Damn.. Does it matter if I say I use CBBE mainly? But at least some-one's made a conversion of some kind. XD

Actually its shouldn't matter at all because the armor covers the entire body.

Hm.. Well I'll give it a look! I wasn't sure if it needed to be CBBE compatible or not. If all it does is give it physics and makes it bodyslide compatible then it may be exactly what I've been after lol

Edit: it's perfect! Thank you! I'm endorsing that and keeping it saved xD

Okay so coming back to modding Skyrim back to where I was before, lots has changed, mods have changed, and things have either been updated or are now obsolete from updates.

All I have been trying to do is find the proper mods that change woman to nude bodies but have at least both unp with BBE or something. But not changing anyones faces. Just want the game with its vanilla setting. I can't stand mods that change the faces of people to anime looking characters. Thats for others. :P

Any help appreciated. I pretty much forgot all my mods that I used cause updating NMM just the other day uninstalled everything and I lost all my installed mods. I still have a number of them but lots of stuff uninstalled and i don't know what i was exactly using before. Its been two years since I checked.

Guest endgameaddiction

There are face textures that don't give off cartoon like faces. You could always go with mature skin textures which is a really nice choice for a more natural human being look. it covers face and body textures.

that is a strange Inquiry, sorry that I say that now.  :) 
the textures have nothing, but absolutely nothing to do with a face change!
I only play with Vanilla faces, since you can use any texture (compatible).
the decisive point is, you must the FaceGenData unaffected leave, these files are for a change of, faces decisive.
so finger away from FaceGenData!!!  ;)

edit: the only, that I have changed, are Skyrim's children, the are so ugly.  :lol:  :lol:

edit2: the textures the your character used, also use all female NPCs in game.
that same applies also to the files Meshes, so the femalehead.nif, if this *file* too young or too Asian used will,

then that problem with the NPCs, not more Vanilla.  ;)

I don't want mods that change anyones face textures. What mods use and can use vanilla faces when installing them?

I am a veteran at modding Skyrim. I don't need lessons in how it works. I am fully aware what files are what. Just some mods have changed in appearance and others I can't find or forget the names to. Thanks for trying to help in what way you guys have contributed but not what I need. Many mods change also the face textures. Which is why I am having troubles. Cause if you don't include the face textures as well theres odd lines between the skin textures from face to body.

Searched vanilla style textures for CBBE:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7037/?

and where is into this mod, very old (grandmother texture) so right wrinkled?

good to see, old face young body.  :lol:

---snip---

I'd hit that.

if I knew how to upload from its own PC pictures, I would show you pictures, what Old means.  :)

The fair skin textures for old ladys look pretty great.

The fair skin textures for old ladys look pretty great.

look once, it there is nothing, absolutely nothing.

most have only thought of the face, it becomes old depicted, but in most body mods, the body is always young.

Searched vanilla style textures for CBBE:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7037/?

;)  :) I found something.

Default Outfits for Females Elder NPCs with Vanilla or UNP body by Pikes

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24522/?

Consistent Older People by Winterlove

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19730/?

Seniors Wear Vanilla by Dragonslayer2k12

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42752/?

-snip-

thanks all! does baddogs have a better system of psudo animation that leitos? i read that it may have more stages of erection. may be more realistic than leitos?

Bad dog's is more realistic, looking like the foreskin is completely the tip at no arousal, and barely at all at max arousal. The mod does however require another mod to work, and Bad Dog says in the description it might destroy your save games. I have never had any problem, and it shouldn't cause any problems as the functions he is using are the same as MTE, and aren't very complicated or dangerous.

Anyone know where I can find these?

-snip-

All of these come from either the luxury/heimu clothes pack. Luxury is the cbbe bodyslide version here on LL, heimu is the uunp bodyslide version found elsewhere.