Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Are there any mods that let you fuck shopkeepers for a discount, or where they demand to fuck you before they'll let you buy from them? Or are there any that add lusty dialogues for npcs, sort of like sexlab solutions, but for every npc, or like imperial/storm cloak patrols that demand to use you as a service to the rebellion? Or one that makes innkeepers demand to fuck you whenever just for staying in their inn

Are there any mods that let you fuck shopkeepers for a discount, or where they demand to fuck you before they'll let you buy from them? Or are there any that add lusty dialogues for npcs, sort of like sexlab solutions, but for every npc, or like imperial/storm cloak patrols that demand to use you as a service to the rebellion? Or one that makes innkeepers demand to fuck you whenever just for staying in their inn

Are there any mods that let you fuck shopkeepers for a discount, or where they demand to fuck you before they'll let you buy from them? Or are there any that add lusty dialogues for npcs, sort of like sexlab solutions, but for every npc, or like imperial/storm cloak patrols that demand to use you as a service to the rebellion? Or one that makes innkeepers demand to fuck you whenever just for staying in their inn.

There are several mods for dialogues, Devious Magic adds a dialogue for discount in return of personal services, SL Dialogues has some phrases, such as begging, though it's mainly meant as dialogue framework for other mods, SL Stories has some rumors that lead to LL mod related quests, there are several prostitution mods, Amorous Adventures gives quests to conquer the hearts of some well-known female Skyrim inhabitants ...

And several other mods add lusty comments for several situations, such as being tied up or having sex.

Are there any mods that let you fuck shopkeepers for a discount, or where they demand to fuck you before they'll let you buy from them? Or are there any that add lusty dialogues for npcs, sort of like sexlab solutions, but for every npc, or like imperial/storm cloak patrols that demand to use you as a service to the rebellion? Or one that makes innkeepers demand to fuck you whenever just for staying in their inn.

There are several mods for dialogues, Devious Magic adds a dialogue for discount in return of personal services, SL Dialogues has some phrases, such as begging, though it's mainly meant as dialogue framework for other mods, SL Stories has some rumors that lead to LL mod related quests, there are several prostitution mods, Amorous Adventures gives quests to conquer the hearts of some well-known female Skyrim inhabitants ...

And several other mods add lusty comments for several situations, such as being tied up or having sex.

What are those mods, that add lusty coments?

What are those mods, that add lusty coments?

Eg Cursed Loot adds comments that randomly pop up when you speak to someone while being tied, and they may or may not lead into actions ...

I don't know which one adds it, though there is a mod where subtitles pop up, indicating more or less nasty comments by near strangers (could be Hydra slavegirls).

I'm searching for someone who can provide a PLCS (protective latex catsuit) conversion to unp or unpb I allready searched on google and on loverslab, but all sources are not available (file upload dead) so would be nice if someone could link me a working download.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2238-the-devious-corner/

works with bodyslide for uunp, just slide the model to unpb or unp

I think the experimental latex one is for the catsuit

Thanks for the effort I was really suprised someone found it, but I must disapoint you we are not talking about the same mod I search PLCS ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19686/? ) for UNP or whatever based on without gigantic proportions

Its a semi transparent catsuit, not newmillers outfits. What you linked is from newmiller that is allready included in cursed loot anyway and the other files there are just devious devices sets the plcs mod is not part of cursed loot or newmiller, but thanks for the try

As said I allready searched loverslab and also found a link in a conversion thread, but both are dead

I found another newer link from the same conversion also long dead

Found some external links on other sites leading to exact these dead links

Edit: Finally after a long search I found it just now on some polish site... for some mods you really have to dig deep in the internet

Does anyone know of a mod that makes NPCs approach the PC and say bad shit or DO bad shit when the PC is bound, wears devices from Devious Devices or is naked? I think I remember a mod like that, but i can't find it :/

I don't have a link but "Horrible Harassment" seems like what you're looking for! It's here somewhere on sexlab.

Found it. Thank you! NPCs doing nothing was destroying my immersion. I'm avoiding Deviously Cursed Loot because it was conflicting with one of my other mods and screwing some animations up :/ So thank god there is an alternative for the NPC interaction when naked or something.

So i was laying in bed and got to thinking which we all know is annoying as hell when your trying to go to sleep.  Anyways i had an idea for a mod and i don't think its been done yet.  So here goes nothing.

Ok so it is an enema bag that your character can wear in a slot so it will go along with armor and other type body clothing.  Thing is you would be wearing it like a backpack with it going up your butt.  Also one function it would have is that if your wearing a device like a catsuit or something that you cannot use potions with you can put the potion in the enema bag and it would heal you faster if its a timed potion because food and liquids taken rectally absorb into the body faster by bypassing the intestines so if you take lets say a potion to heal that heals 20 points over 6 seconds it would cut that time in half  plus when you put a liquid be it mead or ale or a potion in the bag you can see liquid drip from your butt or maybe just while it is equipped period liquid drips from your butt.  So as you are walking along it could be just constantly dripping.  i think this would be a really cool idea and it would fit with the devious devices bondage punishments mods because if you have ever been a true sub and your master made you take an enema and leave it in you will know it can truly be torturous.  Thing is i am not modder to be quite honest i don't have the patience, attention span or skill to make this mod DAMN ADHD!   So if there is a skilled modder out there that thinks they can make it i just ask if you do mention me as helping or coming up with the idea but the modder can otherwise take credit for making the mod.  But please let me know if someone wants to make it pretty please.

Well it doesn't have to be all of that just wear it dripping and use it to use potions on yourself and i would be happy.

Does anyone know of a simple mod for adding creatures as followers and providing dialogues to them?

Or even just recruiting creatures. EFF's 'force recruitment' option doesn't make them non-hostile. I can do it in the console, it's just kinda tedious. And no matter what I do, I don't get any dialogue with them at all for SL Eager NPCs or Reward Your Followers, but I have a feeling I might have to go and learn how to script dialogue for that...(at least, I don't recall a creature plugin for SLEN). 

Anyone can create a follower based on Sayako from Girlfriends4Ever ? 

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/dd02e698b9/572035-53

Sure, does she have to be a futa?

Well, she does have both genitals apparently, so i guess yeah ;p

Here are some more pics for reference:

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/855abbd95f/572035-84

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/37abc9935d/572035-90

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/dc546d7244/572035-89

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/7ee25f7010/572035-97

Does anyone know of a simple mod for adding creatures as followers and providing dialogues to them?

Or even just recruiting creatures. EFF's 'force recruitment' option doesn't make them non-hostile. I can do it in the console, it's just kinda tedious. And no matter what I do, I don't get any dialogue with them at all for SL Eager NPCs or Reward Your Followers, but I have a feeling I might have to go and learn how to script dialogue for that...(at least, I don't recall a creature plugin for SLEN). 

something like this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50698/?

Ok this might be a strange mod but I figure it would satisfy many fetishes out there. So this idea would be a two-part mod. First, soiling yourself with the private needs mod activated. If you didn't relieve yourself in both cases fast enough or when the messages show up on the top screen your character would actually soil him/herself and it would make a mess of things lol. The mod would show the underwear or clothing worn actually soiled and filthy it would negatively affect your health and stats if you didnt bathe afterword for a time so essentially it would add to the filthiness in the bathing mod. The second part is of course the dirty undies. Yes this would involve every kind of underpants even the armored bikinis for realistic effect. NPCs could be affected by this as well if you select the option to do so. Now anyone can use this idea if they want to create the mod. I'm not quite sure how to create mods so if this sounds like a great idea?  Go for it! Yes the underwears would have different stages of soil too. Light, medium and heavy soiling obviously.

This was taken from a thread I create dnot too long ago that didn't really receive many replies and where someoen pointed to poste the content here, thus why it's in quotes.

Hello everyone. I wanted to share this idea of a mod that should be plausible. It's simple, the mod serie Devious Device has vibrating toys in it that makes the screen vibrate. What if... someone was to code a mod where the vibrations lenght and strenght would be transmited to ohmybod or lovense toys? perfect for him and her in the gaming couple.

I hope this question hasn't already been asked a billion times already, but here goes anyway

How exactly does SOS work? I want a very specific setup, but it seems like SOS is the most compatible with everything, so I want to know if what I was imagining will work.

is it required to use the SOS included body for SOS to work at all? I was hoping for nude body replacers that are as close as possible to the vanilla models while still being able to use the compatible dicks from SOS (even though they're STILL too big for my tastes, and no uncut afaict)

I just don't like these gross perfect beefcake men, but I want the most compatible setup possible. is it possible to get a "vanilla-esque" nudebody to work with SOS?

my followup question that is more relevant to the thread is, does there exist a mod as I described earlier where the geometry is as close to vanilla as possible, just deleting the underwear nif chunks and filling in the missing polygons for the crotch (and breasts for the women, without making them larger)? I've been looking forever and nothing seems to fit properly, everything is usually these (in my opinion) overmodeled supermodel bodies. I just want something simple that's still compatible with sexlab and doesn't make everyone look like viking gods and goddesses (and includes beast races, I'm one of those flat chested br types)

I just want, like, a non sexualized nudism-vanilla body replacer, pretty much that doesnt add a ton of extra stuff

this post is really long winded but I hope you get what I mean, I'm really tired and it's caused me to ramble