Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Are there any mods that add potions to turn females into futas and back into females? I'm looking for just something simple so there is an immersive way to it via cooking/alchemy. I have tried a few times making something myself but it never seems to work properly. Would be great if it also activated the sexlab gender change so they would register as a male while transformed.

Are there any mods that add potions to turn females into futas and back into females? I'm looking for just something simple so there is an immersive way to it via cooking/alchemy. I have tried a few times making something myself but it never seems to work properly. Would be great if it also activated the sexlab gender change so they would register as a male while transformed.

Becoming Futanari does that.

Becoming Futanari does that.

At the moment it only does it with spells. I tried making a personal addon so potions would do it but it didn't seem to work for me :( 

Vampire Lord Futanari-

I was searching for futa mods for my most recent Dawnguard/Vampire characters. It took me a while to find SOMETHING but eventually I found a mod that allowed vampire lord to have a penis, "Creature Features" by Leito86. I thought maybe I could remove everything except the penis model off the Vampire Lord (I KINDA did but I have no idea how these things work tbh) but I couldn't export as .nif, only IMPORT with .nif. So I thought that maybe I could take what I DID get and maybe hook it onto the female vampire lord model and make it as one nif file but I can't figure out how to get said model from the game. (Like I said I don't REALLY know how to work any of this modding biz) So I'm wondering now, can the Loverslab community help me with this situation. I HAVE tried the custom vampire lord, but as of now there is no avail with that. I couldn't find any compatibility links between custom vampire lord and Schlongs of Skyrim or some other skyrim penis mod (yet) but if anyone knows a way to get me a futa in vampire lord form that's great too!