Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hey, hey, hey guys! Is there a body replacers for orc female only? Like custom mesh and textures for orsimer race? Or way how to make female orcs use muscular bodies? Or any other stuff to make female orc looks much stronger.

Peace!

One of the easiest ways to do this is to use mods which give each race their own unique bodies such as Everybody's Different and Unique Bodies by Race then place the muscular body meshes and textures into the Orc race folders.

Hey, hey, hey guys! Is there a body replacers for orc female only? Like custom mesh and textures for orsimer race? Or way how to make female orcs use muscular bodies? Or any other stuff to make female orc looks much stronger.

Peace!

One of the easiest ways to do this is to use mods which give each race their own unique bodies such as Everybody's Different and Unique Bodies by Race then place the muscular body meshes and textures into the Orc race folders.

That's pretty useful, thank you!:)

I want to switch to UUNP from UNP so I can use Heretical Resources (which is UUNP only), but I can't find any vanilla conversions that aren't skimpified.

I'd do it myself, but after hours of trying I've determined I'm not nearly smart enough to work BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

I recently downloaded Assassin's Lair Player home, it comes with a "dire wolf" follower. However the place is WAY too dark, I need a torch to find my way around and I don't like the follower. Every single time I click on "Arya" I get a message saying that she's now following me and I can't make her go away. The options come up when I click on her but, I can't do anything about it.

Any way, I'm currently playing a sexually sadistic succubus character and want a fitting home for her. This place is really cool looking but, I don't like that it's too damn dark (as in lighting). It has a torture chamber downstairs, with an actual person in a cage, which I love. So what I'm asking is does anyone know of a dark, creepy, Gothic type home for her to live in? I prefer smaller homes, I'm not a fan of huge castles.

I love the cave homes but, they don't have chairs, tables, forges, alchemy sets, etc. Something with cages or cells so I can have her have a prisoner/sex toy. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I recently downloaded Assassin's Lair Player home, it comes with a "dire wolf" follower. However the place is WAY too dark, I need a torch to find my way around and I don't like the follower. Every single time I click on "Arya" I get a message saying that she's now following me and I can't make her go away. The options come up when I click on her but, I can't do anything about it.

Any way, I'm currently playing a sexually sadistic succubus character and want a fitting home for her. This place is really cool looking but, I don't like that it's too damn dark (as in lighting). It has a torture chamber downstairs, with an actual person in a cage, which I love. So what I'm asking is does anyone know of a dark, creepy, Gothic type home for her to live in? I prefer smaller homes, I'm not a fan of huge castles.

I love the cave homes but, they don't have chairs, tables, forges, alchemy sets, etc. Something with cages or cells so I can have her have a prisoner/sex toy. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Console disable the dog,  as for other problems Jaxonz Positioner might be useful (can't seem to post a links :s ) you could enable "view lights" and then duplicate and position more around the place as you see fit.   Can also duplicate furniture and save copies to your inventory which you could place in the cave homes etc.

As for some other homes which aren't too colossal :

Abandoned Cathedral (at nexus)

The Shrouded Lair (at nexus) haven't tried it but it looks unusual.

Am playing a similarly themed char right now too but didn't really get her housing worked out yet:)

So, it might have been brought up again but i guess nothing got made out of it; I'm looking for something simple (simple for a modder, kinda hard for me since i lack basic knowledge of modding), a bulge on underwear for females. I tried to use the mesh tool on Bodyslide but it didnt work on the in game model (dunno where i fuck up, some help may be appreciated). I mainly want a small dark coloured thong to have a bulge to give the impression that the girl has a penis. If anyone is kind enough to do that it would be awesome, otherwise i'll keep fumbling around myself in bodyslide and maybe get somewhere sometime :P

Something like this is what i have in mind.

post-585800-0-18780100-1477755538_thumb.jpg

is there a way to make the male idle animation a jerking off animation?

in theory yes, copy a stage of the "jerking" animation, then rename it to whatever the idle animation is named.

put the renamed copy in: Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\

So, it might have been brought up again but i guess nothing got made out of it; I'm looking for something simple (simple for a modder, kinda hard for me since i lack basic knowledge of modding), a bulge on underwear for females. I tried to use the mesh tool on Bodyslide but it didnt work on the in game model (dunno where i fuck up, some help may be appreciated). I mainly want a small dark coloured thong to have a bulge to give the impression that the girl has a penis. If anyone is kind enough to do that it would be awesome, otherwise i'll keep fumbling around myself in bodyslide and maybe get somewhere sometime :P

attachicon.gifOIP-Mbc55d8cfc2791c6103ca14ba2a6d82a7o0.jpg

SOS Underwear for Both Genders has SOS underwear for females with bulges though they aren't fully SOS interactive (as in the bulge size is determined in Bodyslide rather than SOS genital size).

attachicon.gifOIP-Mbc55d8cfc2791c6103ca14ba2a6d82a7o0.jpg

SOS Underwear for Both Genders has SOS underwear for females with bulges though they aren't fully SOS interactive (as in the bulge size is determined in Bodyslide rather than SOS genital size).

I didnt know that mod existed Oo Thank you, you are a lifesaver, going to try it out now :P

Console disable the dog,  as for other problems Jaxonz Positioner might be useful (can't seem to post a links :s ) you could enable "view lights" and then duplicate and position more around the place as you see fit.   Can also duplicate furniture and save copies to your inventory which you could place in the cave homes etc.

As for some other homes which aren't too colossal :

Abandoned Cathedral (at nexus)

The Shrouded Lair (at nexus) haven't tried it but it looks unusual.

Am playing a similarly themed char right now too but didn't really get her housing worked out yet:)

I can't install other lighting stuff because my ENB will flip out. I don't know why I didn't think about disabling the wolf so thank you! And thanks for the other house links. I'll take a look at them! xoxo

Alright so i got myself a new computer and i'm currently reinstalling all of my mods. I was using a UNP body preset called "UNPawg" and i just can't find it. It's been removed from Loverslab, also from Nexus, it's like it's been pulled off the internet completely. Anyone still has preset or can anyone tell me what happened to it?

They were made by a former LL user Yourskyrim aka Yourskyrim123 on nexus, here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/35535930/?tb=mods&pUp=1

But the genie will help you!   Shazzan!

Yourskyrim bodyslide forbidden super secret almost lost collection:

The rules:

1.   Download it also if you don't need it nor like it. Download it anyway. Now tomorrow, but now.

2.   Backup early, backup often.

3.   Backup

99. BACKUP

2000. Also multiple cloud or file hosters backups make it right. The important is to...

3000. B-A-C-K-U-P

I can't install other lighting stuff because my ENB will flip out. I don't know why I didn't think about disabling the wolf so thank you! And thanks for the other house links. I'll take a look at them! xoxo

Oh, 'Jaxonz Positioner' won't affect your enb lighting / settings in any way - you can just use it to duplicate lights of your choosing that are already in the current cell you are in.

This could pass as either a request to locate something I can't find or tell me where it already is because I'm a moron.

When I first played modded adult Skyrim (fairly recently), there was a mcm menu (don't remember the name of the menu, damn) in which I could change the animations that played in different situations manually.

Rape MxM ----> play these anims

Rape MxF -----> play those anims

FxF ----> play this anim

You get the picture, right? I could select which anims would play at different circumstances for more custom control. At the time it seemed, it may have been a part of the main sexlab mcm menu but I'm not positive. Now I can't find that menu.

Any help on locating  this menu or the mod for this menu for me the dummy would be appreciated.

Hi everyone! I have a small request, not very hard (i think) for those who long time in modding: can anyone please make small mod that adds separated devices from Devious Devices with full functionality, but important: that should use custon textures/meshes folders, (textures/meshes themself should be copied from original DD, just for I can try some editing with no crushing original DD). I want to try some editing for those, but don't wanna do a replacer, but I'm complete dumb at mod creating and scripting. Please, anyone, who can, do it if have some free time.

If anyone can do it - please, write, so I would know that I should keep my hope.

Oh, 'Jaxonz Positioner' won't affect your enb lighting / settings in any way - you can just use it to duplicate lights of your choosing that are already in the current cell you are in.

Oh! Neat!!! I'll go take a look at that. Thank you!