Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hi all !

For draugrs and some animals there is dialogue to gang bang activation, but I found not one mods or dialogue, or even to spell that would make gang bang with reklings.
Which events can help me?

xGOe.png

I just use Hentai Creatures to summon the creatures then SL Matchmaker to initiate the sex ^^

Thank you !     :heart:  ^_^

I'd like to know if there's such as a thing as a "complete" Animations pack?

By "complete", I mean a pack that contains all the known (released) Animations ever made in just one big pack? Or do I have to search for them separately?

Right now I'm using two packs but I'm sure I'm missing many animations out there. I'm using ZaZ Animations Pack and SLAL Animations by Leito. To be honest I'm often confused as to how to install different animations pack and then making sure they're all recognized by the framework. I'd rather just download one single big pack and they'd all show up in the framework at once, then I'd simply have to check / uncheck the ones I want or don't want during my scenes.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a cloth armor mod compatible to HDT + CBBE that leaves the breasts and crotch free. Not entirely naked (I know how to use BodySlide for that), but very minimalistic. The armor needs to contain at least a (revealing) chest piece, everything else is optional.

If anyone knows such an armor I would be very happy. I've been browsing through the HDT conversions for an hour now, but cannot find anything suitable.

Hiya there.

I'm having some fun messing around building a kinky modded skyrim game.

I tested out with Maria Eden's prositution mechanism.

It kindof worked REALLY WELL. The pressure of having to raise X gold every day in order to pay your pimp drastically changed the way you played the game.

• No more hanging around in taverns healing Wear & Tear.
  • Running dramatically across the map to try and get to places urgently.
  • No waiting in town for the shops to open.

You were under pressure to do everything ASAP 'or else'. It added a huge quanity of tension and fun to the game.

...but Maria Eden doesn't play nicely with a lot of other sexlab mods (anything from the Devious stable).

I've looked for another mod to add that same effect, but come up dry.

I've tried Real Needs & Diseases, but it's a lot of micromanagment when what I am actually wanting to add is more drama and jeapardy.

I've tried the Loansharks mod, but it doesn't quite do it. It's a one off loan rather than a constant threat and there isn't a sliding scale of failure - that's all or nothing, rather than an unspecified 'or else'.

I had a quick look on the Nexus, but nothing leapt out.

I don't suppose anyone has any ideas how else I could acheave a similar effect?

Would anyone be willing to mashup the pants & belt in this file, with the shirt and boots from the armor file? I've included all the necessary meshes and textures and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

I haven't tested this out yet so I'm not 100% sure if it's working correctly buy I'm pretty sure it is. You'll just have to add it in through the Creation Kit. I didn't see the boot textures so those may have to be applied in the .nif file unless you have the original texture in the proper folder.

This is only set for the _0 weight body as well!

SeiferBodySexy_0.nif

Would anyone be willing to mashup the pants & belt in this file, with the shirt and boots from the armor file? I've included all the necessary meshes and textures and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)

I haven't tested this out yet so I'm not 100% sure if it's working correctly buy I'm pretty sure it is. You'll just have to add it in through the Creation Kit. I didn't see the boot textures so those may have to be applied in the .nif file unless you have the original texture in the proper folder.

Awesome Thanks a bunch! Ill go test it out right now.

Hey, so I ran into a small issue with the upper leg

1Normal Leg, (For Comparison)

2Mashup Leg Issue

post-36427-0-40301100-1477545543_thumb.jpg

post-36427-0-58559900-1477545772_thumb.jpg

Hey, so I ran into a small issue with the upper leg

1Normal Leg, (For Comparison)

2Mashup Leg Issue

Try this out. When I copied bone weights after adjusting the armor, I didn't check over it thoroughly enough. The left and right thigh bone weights had some heavy weighting on the opposite legs so I got rid of that.

Edit. I re-uploaded the file after fixing the weighting I missed. It should be perfect now!

SeiferBodySexy_0.nif

I'd like to know if there's such as a thing as a "complete" Animations pack?

By "complete", I mean a pack that contains all the known (released) Animations ever made in just one big pack? Or do I have to search for them separately?

Right now I'm using two packs but I'm sure I'm missing many animations out there. I'm using ZaZ Animations Pack and SLAL Animations by Leito. To be honest I'm often confused as to how to install different animations pack and then making sure they're all recognized by the framework. I'd rather just download one single big pack and they'd all show up in the framework at once, then I'd simply have to check / uncheck the ones I want or don't want during my scenes.

Thanks!

no, but there is this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2856-sl-animation-loader-pack-collection-and-installation-guide/

all of these (that i know of):

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2585-nibbles-animations/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2615-slal-animations-by-leito-91216/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v235-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2852-katzumis-slal-pack-fur-anubiss2167-animation/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3020-slal-animations-by-sailing-rebel-srb-2016-06-29/

and my own:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/

Any mods allowing lovers to sleep and wake up next to you when you use a bed?

I know that there already exists an old one on nexus but I was wondering if a Sexlab friendly one is present for followers that you also sleep with. I think it's be a nice touch to the Amorous Adventures Mod so I don't wake up to Lydia standing ready to do battle after I just slept 4 hours. 

Hey, hey, hey guys! Is there a body replacers for orc female only? Like custom mesh and textures for orsimer race? Or way how to make female orcs use muscular bodies? Or any other stuff to make female orc looks much stronger.

Peace!

As far as I know they use the same body mesh/texture as the human/mer races. In fact I think the only races that use a different body mesh are Khajiits and Argonians.