Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 9/15/2020 at 10:57 PM, FlintlockSagerider said:

Her name is Thradra N'Tir (last name is a holdover from when I played her in Neverwinter Nights).  For Elder Scrolls, her back story is that she is a cured vampire who, when a vampire, did some pretty awful things.  Now she's living to redeem herself, after being cured.  She's very much against the Dark Brotherhood (as she is a former member of the Morag Tong) and she doesn't look favourably upon the Thieves guild.  She's also very vocal in her attitude toward the Stormcloaks ("Ulfric is an idiot. Instead of just letting the Dunmer refugees languish in a slum, he could have opened his arms with kindness and friendship, taught his followers that the Dunmer are not the Altmer, and he would have had an entire legion ready to join him.  But instead, he'll help destroy both Skyrim and the Empire.")

As for a crossover... I've often thought of making Thradra into a follower, but three things stop me;

• Time
  • Effort
  • Laziness

Very interesting Character indeed! ?

Well, after a short (lol) while, I managed to continue my story Shrouded Past ...

I'm not sure if there is even anybody who will remember my series, considering the last update was in November 2018. To make it short, my data crashed again and I lost all my old data. Including the master-files to build the series and the mod-setup. And well, I lost my motivation to do everything again from scratch.

Now, many months later, I wanted to give it a try. Wasn't that easy to rebuild anything. But, considering not all mods from the past were available anymore, I'm quite happy with the result. It nearly has the same ambiance as before and only misses some little details here and there.

Tags: Lesbian, rape, slavery

XsE2n767_o.jpg

Orcs trap a man in a bathhouse but he uses Meridia's blessings to defeat them.

coom.jpg.5fcd2f2a6cca9cca55acac9eab37a434.jpg

Why yes, I am quite a degenerate, how did you know?