Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

1 hour ago, SpardaUnlimited said:

is there any particular mod for these animations?

A bunch of different packs I think.

The first one is from the basic SexLab masturbations, Leito possibly? I know I see it all the time.

Not sure about the Chaurus ones... I really want those... I have so many anims I don't know if I even have anything like that. I don't remember seeing it.

Also, would love to know what the Chaurus textures are. I don't have those purple joints and internals.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Not sure about the Chaurus ones... I really want those... I have so many anims I don't know if I even have anything like that. I don't remember seeing it.

Also, would love to know what the Chaurus textures are. I don't have those purple joints and internals.

I think the Chaurus animations you're looking for are in this SLAL pack. It has the largest amount of assorted animations in it.

Billyy's SLAL Animations (2020-4-1)

On 4/15/2020 at 2:06 AM, Taven said:

Huh..what mod(s) did you use to get the slapping sound?

It's the PCHeadtracking mod it allows you to use custom hotkeys to say lines of dialogue. I just replaced the dialogue with slapping sounds so I can press the hotkey and get slapping sounds at the push of a button lol

15 hours ago, Funnybizness said:

It's the PCHeadtracking mod it allows you to use custom hotkeys to say lines of dialogue. I just replaced the dialogue with slapping sounds so I can press the hotkey and get slapping sounds at the push of a button lol

Hey i have that mod , never tought about that. Thanks for the tip!