Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Kind Anhassi just can't let those poor cold-blooded argonians freeze in that weather, Dibella wouldn't allow such a thing. (a bad excuse for a gif test :p)

20180726093335_1.thumb.jpg.e48fdacf44c4ee2c82765f3b430a6c27.jpg

/!\ Futanari / Beast races /!\

AnhassiArg1.thumb.gif.bf6cff3b92670889fc4520af850386c6.gif

q2ZXiN.gif

AnhassiArg3.thumb.gif.1860b7ff509930e774098ff88c1c0118.gif

AnhassiArg5.thumb.gif.b196cef83a11283ea02683f0f543f4c0.gif

AnhassiArg6.thumb.gif.b42fc121586a6cc9e983dcbeb4aec79f.gif

pFMuSU.gif

18 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Yung innocent gurl goes tavern and finds purvy olden mans.

image.png

image.png

Mostly because I was testin' new animations, well, new to me anyways, I been away a while innit.

Warning, large wall of many moving lewd bits ahead.

Hide contents

oJ9r2soW_o.gif

DgMzc9OJ_o.gif

be586VRZ_o.gif

M0PpZb5y_o.gif

6Il7ZGeU_o.gif

oQvXTzP9_o.gif

JJMK1xvk_o.gif

pzcLG8OW_o.gif

Q9xEHX1N_o.gif

upo2YlOQ_o.gif

dKpayiIq_o.gif

bidfBaCT_o.gif

65BK2kMD_o.gif

R12.png

how do you make it look so good? and what animation pack is that??

6 minutes ago, foxday said:

how do you make it look so good? and what animation pack is that??

Animations are Ayasato. They passed under my radar fer a good while, Only just discovered 'em yesterday, but they're very very bloody good.

As for the looks, I have nay idea. It's an old skyrim load order full o' mods I don't actually remember installing, I need to go have a fiddle and a clean up one o' these days. Hell, I can't even remember what ENB I installed for that ^

On 7/25/2018 at 4:37 PM, The First Lady of Hats said:

Yung innocent gurl goes tavern and finds purvy olden mans.

image.png

image.png

Mostly because I was testin' new animations, well, new to me anyways, I been away a while innit.

Warning, large wall of many moving lewd bits ahead.

Reveal hidden contents

oJ9r2soW_o.gif

DgMzc9OJ_o.gif

be586VRZ_o.gif

M0PpZb5y_o.gif

6Il7ZGeU_o.gif

oQvXTzP9_o.gif

JJMK1xvk_o.gif

pzcLG8OW_o.gif

Q9xEHX1N_o.gif

upo2YlOQ_o.gif

dKpayiIq_o.gif

bidfBaCT_o.gif

65BK2kMD_o.gif

R12.png

48 minutes ago, Amethyst456 said:

A Special healing Spell

Full story here.

Reveal hidden contents

LeanDeepHairstreak.gif

HospitableOilyEyra.gif

RedSkinnyBlackmamba.gif

JointRichBaiji.gif

Reveal hidden contents

GrimyDefenselessEyelashpitviper.gif

SameSnappyBluebottle.gif

AmazingBasicIlladopsis.gif

HealthyHideousFieldspaniel.gif

GrandioseIndelibleFluke.gif

May I ask which armours you are using?

9 hours ago, Caenraes said:

I'm running Skyrim on a laptop and I'm using a combination of SweetFX (I can't believe it's not ENB) and Imaginator. I think my game still looks pretty good and I can usually maintain 30fps when I'm not recording.

Checking them out as I write, they seem rather nice. Would you recommend them over an ENB? If so, why?

Also much appreciated, I think you may have opened up another world to me.

1 minute ago, Caenraes said:

If you can use an ENB without taking a massive performance hit, then use an ENB. I only use sweetfx and imaginator since my laptop can't handle one.

Tried installing an ENB yesterday, spent the next three hours getting rid of screen flickering and other shit. I think I'll stick for sweetfx, then. Much obliged, mate.

8 hours ago, Rhasyel said:

Tried installing an ENB yesterday, spent the next three hours getting rid of screen flickering and other shit. I think I'll stick for sweetfx, then. Much obliged, mate.

Yeah. ENB is a pain to get setup the first time. It's worth it if you're crashing every fifteen minutes without it, though. Of course that may also be because I installed Crash Fixes around the same time. :classic_unsure:

3 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Yeah. ENB is a pain to get setup the first time. It's worth it if you're crashing every fifteen minutes without it, though. Of course that may also be because I installed Crash Fixes around the same time. :classic_unsure:

I fuck up Skyrim on average 2-3 times a week, and take from an hour to 4 days to somewhat fix it, and I have no intention of fucking it up more than necessary by trying to meddle with things I was not meant to use. I did manage to improve the quality of my screenshots, though I'm not sure if it's by much or not.

Spoiler

Screenshot168284.thumb.jpg.278ce64332364ff60669753cfa7de759.jpg

Any sort of criticism is encouraged and accepted. I'd like to get better at this.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:12 AM, Rhasyel said:

I fuck up Skyrim on average 2-3 times a week, and take from an hour to 4 days to somewhat fix it, and I have no intention of fucking it up more than necessary by trying to meddle with things I was not meant to use. I did manage to improve the quality of my screenshots, though I'm not sure if it's by much or not.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot168284.thumb.jpg.278ce64332364ff60669753cfa7de759.jpg

Any sort of criticism is encouraged and accepted. I'd like to get better at this.

if  you want better screenshots spawn a few bright torches and place  them on the g

https://skyrimnewmodslist.blogspot.com/

Edited by foxday