Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Maid in the Kitchen

gxNKj4bH_o.jpg

Pics and Story

Spoiler

Night falls on Raven Castle. All people go back to their quarter to sleep. Except the Count. He feels a bit of hungry, but doesn't want to call the servant, so he comes to the kitchen by himself.

EbAXPTKB_o.jpg

When going inside the kitchen, the Count sees a khajiit maid at the corner of the room, with a plate of fish on her hands.

NDoa4fwD_o.jpg

"What are you doing here?", the Count shouts, "At that time all maids must stay in the servant's quarter! And you.... steal the food?".

"I'm sorry master.... I'm hungry.... I saw many food were left after your dinner.... I...I... It's just a small piece of fish... I'm sorry... master...".

"Cats...Always stealth.... You know the rules of this Castle! Now, turn back! You must be punished!".

kP3YFz82_o.jpg

Uf1PlxYb_o.jpg

After a few slaps, the maid suddenly feels the Count's hand is lower and his finger are touching the most sensitive place on her body.

vJBCkWA0_o.jpg

"Master.... Please...."

"Shh.... Stupid kitty! I will not fire you, or cut your salary. You want food, right? If you listen to me, I will give you food... And, I think your punishment should be more than some slaps on your butts!".

"Please don't.... master! It's just a fish... I knew my mistake... I swear I don't do it again! I'm sorry! Master.... Please..."

2aBczBRH_o.jpg

Despite the poor maid begged, the Count strips off his clothes, and then puts his big cock into the maid's pussy.

"No.... Master... Pleaseeee......"

"Don't worry! You will like it!".

hCAIRm7d_o.jpg

The Count tears the maid's apron, makes her completely naked. The maid knows she can't resist. The Count pushes her to the wall and continuously thrusts in and out her tight pussy. 

hv2maFJt_o.jpg

V2eiwAJu_o.jpg

M2xtPW7c_o.jpg

After many of deep rams, the Count cums inside the maid's pussy. The maid thinks finally he finishes. But she's wrong. The Count doesn't stop. His cock is still so hard, so he overturns the maid, and continuously fucks her pussy.

CUQifNeO_o.jpg

rEHDwBUC_o.jpg

Another cumshot. Now her hole completely filled with cum. The Count only stops when cum drips out of the maid's pussy.

"Don't forget! I will come back tomorrow's night!".

gxNKj4bH_o.jpg

GIFs

Hey, what's happened? I can't post gifs directly to this site from any site.

1 hour ago, Amethyst456 said:

Maid in the Kitchen

Thanks for sharing. If I might, just a suggestion (or more of an idea): try the HDT tails available in the DL section, or somewhere around the board. Why? Easiest way to create something furry-like without the tail "piercing" the nice man standing behind the maid.

As regarding your GIF-question: sorry, can't help you on that one. If nobody has good idea, try to ask people directly how they do it.

9 minutes ago, Swiftstep said:

Thanks for sharing. If I might, just a suggestion (or more of an idea): try the HDT tails available in the DL section, or somewhere around the board. Why? Easiest way to create something furry-like without the tail "piercing" the nice man standing behind the maid.

As regarding your GIF-question: sorry, can't help you on that one. If nobody has good idea, try to ask people directly how they do it.

About the tail, I know it but I use a cat race so the tail is default, I just change the texture of her skin. Well, I found a khajiit tail physics mod, will try it next time :D.

In my previous posts I still can post gifs directly form gfycat. I don't know why today when I do the same, forum don't accept the gfycat links. 

While some stuck on a planet are fighting against dragons, some take pleasure in orbit
KoMachine Futa

KoMachineFutaPub1.gif

Spoiler

KoMachineFutaPub2.gifKoMachineFutaP4.gif

5 hours ago, smokeybear187 said:

I was checking out that hdt file but pass it over since I don't know much about hdt xmls. Would using it remove the hdt for belly? I assume its contains HDT for breast/butt, but not sure about belly.

The belly have physics.

On 1/28/2016 at 9:50 PM, yui0820 said:

Capture

Hide contents

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

---------Comments----------

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks. :classic_smile:

No, sorry I don't have.

"looks like someone hit his sack."  lol XDDD

Hey dude, awesome screenshots! what pose/animation mods did you use?