Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

May I ask a question? I like creating some gifs but I have a problem when posting them to Loverslab. Months ago, I can post 800x450 and more than 30mb per gifs from my gfycat in this topic. But recently, when I paste the link in "Insert image from url", Loverslab do not accept this link (I tried many other image host but it's still the same). Now I can only post small gifs up to 14mb, I don't like it because it's low res. Any solution please?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Amethyst456 said:

May I ask a question? I like creating some gifs but I have a problem when posting them to Loverslab. Months ago, I can post 800x450 and more than 30mb per gifs from my gfycat in this topic. But recently, when I paste the link in "Insert image from url", Loverslab do not accept this link (I tried many other image host but it's still the same). Now I can only post small gifs up to 14mb, I don't like it because it's low res. Any solution please?

AgreeableGrandioseFrilledlizard-size_resQuarterlyImmediateLaughingthrush-size_reSlushyPlumpJaguar-size_restricted.gif

Tried to check, and I realized that I had never crossed the threshold of 14mb (lol). I think it's worth asking personally who controls the server(sry i do not know how to say that properly). Moderators can know more about this. Try asking here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/ 

Hope this works here.. we'll see soon.

I don't like double-posts. Made some screens. Have fun or don't - I'm not stopping you.

3 minutes ago, Swiftstep said:

Made some screenshots - yeah, gifs would have been better. Take it or leave it.

Front first - 3 pics

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p3oj4lYMwj1vsvik2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_p3oj4lYMwj1vsvik2o2_1280.jpgtumblr_p3oj4lYMwj1vsvik2o3_1280.jpg

Now the side, 5 pics

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p3ojcaKMbb1vsvik2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_p3ojcaKMbb1vsvik2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3ojcaKMbb1vsvik2o3_1280.jpgtumblr_p3ojcaKMbb1vsvik2o4_1280.jpgtumblr_p3ojcaKMbb1vsvik2o5_1280.jpg

Finally, 3 pics with focus on the back / butt.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p3ojf3aGUG1vsvik2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3ojf3aGUG1vsvik2o2_1280.jpgtumblr_p3ojf3aGUG1vsvik2o3_1280.jpg

Now, as you can see, he have a nice movement in all nodes. I was especially happy with boobs and hair, and got a bit surprised by the butt.. I didn't know it was possible. It's squeezed, is it not? Very nice.

And I switched to a stronger setting, as I said earlier.