Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

post-84321-0-45286400-1486161302_thumb.jpg

fuck, i beat skyrim again... alll skills legendary 100, done all quests, collected all trasure, killed all the bad guys and married all beatifull women.

iam so fucking bored. what am i supost to do now?^^

I see many people are using the new freeflycam stuff from enbdev. Does anyone use the non-skse version? The tutorial is like "whooa look magic !" to me ... and the skse version mess up my keybinds in TFC mode to the point of making it a headache

Can I get a minute of silence for my character Ego?

My hard disk recently broke and so all of my custom mods, textures and meshes. Years of work and I never saved or shared anything, now I'm not going to work on it anymore - it was a lot of stuff and my game was literally perfect for my playstyle. It's just impossible to get the same results again.

My fault? Yes, my fault and I feel dumb for it. I created a lot of characters but I played with her countless days and I wanted to play more. Needless to say I spent a lot of time to create the "perfect " character and I was happy about it.

This is one of the few screenshots I managed to save:

image.png

Nah I don't think I will play Skyrim anymore. It's still my favourite game but I literally spent years modding, thinking to start again is beyond me.

It's not just her body and face (some textures were custom made) it's everything else.

Some other nsfw shots:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Can I get a minute of silence for my character Ego?

My hark disk recently broke and so all of my custom mods, textures and meshes. Years of work and I never saved or shared anything, now I'm not going to work on it anymore - it was a lot of stuff and my game was literally perfect for my playstyle. It's just impossible to get the same results again.

My fault? Yes, my fault and I feel dumb for it. I created a lot of characters but I played with her countless days and I wanted to play more. Needless to say I spent a lot of time to create the "perfect " character and I was happy about it.

This is one of the few screenshots I managed to save:

image.png

No reason to be sad !

Let's send her off like african do !

Guest srod5000

32677009425_522b79a137_o.jpg

Marvelous girls. I like that all, but this one is my goddess. Thanks for posting her (and the others)

Thanks for the compliments.  :)

Archived