Still here. I see Shashankie has taken up FB's updates. It got to the point where I was only modding skyrim and not actually playing it for fun. It dawned on me and I thought "Well...this is silly".

I'm compiling the new evacuation falmer cowgirl and cowgirl 3 way into a pack. I will still be here, but at not the frequency I was before.

Same here Forerunner414. I have not played a game even once after making pack
Well I hate to say it lol but same here. I started playing Skyrim again now that I have 60fps and not my usual 16fps.. so I will be animating but not as often. Besides I have to start building a portfolio for Fullsail and I can't use adult content :(

Well I hate to say it lol but same here. I started playing Skyrim again now that I have 60fps and not my usual 16fps.. so I will be animating but not as often. Besides I have to start building a portfolio for Fullsail and I can't use adult content :(

You too huh ?? i had to cut down on my animating time drasticly lately. I think leito had the same thing. RL takes over.

You too huh ?? i had to cut down on my animating time drasticly lately. I think leito had the same thing. RL takes over.

Yeah real life does take over eventually...I feel your pain D_Man :(

I need your help,

how can i select actors for the 5P falmer gangbang animation? Pressing "n" only selects one npc at the same time :(

You need some sort of multi-actor selecting ability - I use Sexlab Matchmaker.  Get it here.  Spells are granted that allow you to target what actors you want.

The more actors you want, the trickier it gets - if you have script lag sometimes it only gets 3 or 4 actors.  Keep trying and you'll get all 5 eventually.

Hey, thanks a lot for building the packs, I have a question. I have this problem where most of the packs work but I found that even though Anub's horse test and wolf test animations look registered in sexlab animation toggle menu, when I'm cycling though the animations they never appear and if I untick all other animations no animation starts with match maker. It seems a bit weird, this even happens after rebuilding animation registry and registering only the Anub animation pack. All other animations from the pack work though so it just boggles the mind.

Yeah real life does take over eventually...I feel your pain D_Man :(

Not doing adult stuff doesn't mean you can't do stuff for skyrim, though :) Especially for americans where brutality isn't considered as bad as in europe, here it's ok to show some nipples instead ;) And to be honest: i love your work, but even me as only a player didn't have time to play anymore because i was busy with installing mods and get them working, if you slow down, it's totally ok for me ;)

OT: if your a bit into metal and don't know it already: search for 'metalocalypse', anime about a fictive band with billions of fans, their number is only topped by stupidity of the band members :D Always gives me a good mood and is brutal as fuck. One episode lasts only 12 minutes, so it's not that time wasting if you don't watch a whole season at once.

I need your help,

how can i select actors for the 5P falmer gangbang animation? Pressing "n" only selects one npc at the same time  :(

You need some sort of multi-actor selecting ability - I use Sexlab Matchmaker.  Get it here.  Spells are granted that allow you to target what actors you want.

The more actors you want, the trickier it gets - if you have script lag sometimes it only gets 3 or 4 actors.  Keep trying and you'll get all 5 eventually.

If you want something more immersive, use defeat. It can trigger any number of actors, i have a problem with creatures and followers but at least for the player it's able to trigger everything. Humans and followers work fine either.

Nazzzgul666, on 21 Mar 2016 - 07:11 AM, said:

Funnybizness, on 14 Mar 2016 - 02:13 AM, said:

D_ManXX2, on 13 Mar 2016 - 4:46 PM, said:

Funnybizness, on 13 Mar 2016 - 4:30 PM, said:

Well I hate to say it lol but same here. I started playing Skyrim again now that I have 60fps and not my usual 16fps.. so I will be animating but not as often. Besides I have to start building a portfolio for Fullsail and I can't use adult content [:(]

Yeah real life does take over eventually...I feel your pain D_Man [:(]

Not doing adult stuff doesn't mean you can't do stuff for skyrim, though [:)] Especially for americans where brutality isn't considered as bad as in europe, here it's ok to show some nipples instead [;)] And to be honest: i love your work, but even me as only a player didn't have time to play anymore because i was busy with installing mods and get them working, if you slow down, it's totally ok for me [;)]

OT: if your a bit into metal and don't know it already: search for 'metalocalypse', anime about a fictive band with billions of fans, their number is only topped by stupidity of the band members [:D] Always gives me a good mood and is brutal as fuck. One episode lasts only 12 minutes, so it's not that time wasting if you don't watch a whole season at once.

Forerunner414, on 16 Mar 2016 - 8:02 PM, said:

gondelg, on 16 Mar 2016 - 6:23 PM, said:

I need your help,

how can i select actors for the 5P falmer gangbang animation? Pressing "n" only selects one npc at the same time [:(]

You need some sort of multi-actor selecting ability - I use Sexlab Matchmaker. Get it here. Spells are granted that allow you to target what actors you want.

The more actors you want, the trickier it gets - if you have script lag sometimes it only gets 3 or 4 actors. Keep trying and you'll get all 5 eventually.

If you want something more immersive, use defeat. It can trigger any number of actors, i have a problem with creatures and followers but at least for the player it's able to trigger everything. Humans and followers work fine either.

LOL I LOVE THAT SHOW! I listen to them while I work all the fucking timeeeee "You Punch, Break fingers, Stab me, you're bleeding." lmao :angry: \m/

I packed up Dayelet's female werewolf animations. I recommend Sexlab werewolves if you're going to use this as a male player or Moonlight Tales as a female. The only issues I've run into so far are that the first stage of the blowjob repeats itself and there are some minor clipping issues, but all four positions work perfectly. I may do the Flame Atronachs next unless someone else has already done them.

Dayletes Female Werewolf Animations.7z

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I installed an animation pack, regenerated the FNIS for Users thingy and the new anims didn't show up ingame.

edit: Nevermind. I mucked around a bit more and got some to work. It's a shame that Leito's FFM scenes aren't included in the SLAL-enabled packs though. Does anyone intend to work on those soon?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I installed an animation pack, regenerated the FNIS for Users thingy and the new anims didn't show up ingame.

edit: Nevermind. I mucked around a bit more and got some to work. It's a shame that Leito's FFM scenes aren't included in the SLAL-enabled packs though. Does anyone intend to work on those soon?

They are still in Non SexLab Animation Pack for now. I have encouraged someone to make one but can't say they will.

I hope this is the right place to report this since forerunner does not have his own thread for animobj.esp, and that I am not sure what was the cause of the problem.

Anyway, I was using TDF Prostitution and a follower was entertaining a client using the animation where an actor is sitting on a throne.  A guard interrupted before the scene ended and the throne got stuck to the follower.  The throne then goes everywhere the follower goes.  I think the TDF Prostitution quest also got broken.  The dialogue tree offering the follower as a prostitute is gone, which probably means the previous quest is not over as long as the throne is stuck to the follower.  

I don't think it's an issue with TDF because non-furniture scenes end as intended when stopped by guard.

I hope this is the right place to report this since forerunner does not have his own thread for animobj.esp, and that I am not sure what was the cause of the problem.

Anyway, I was using TDF Prostitution and a follower was entertaining a client using the animation where an actor is sitting on a throne.  A guard interrupted before the scene ended and the throne got stuck to the follower.  The throne then goes everywhere the follower goes.  I think the TDF Prostitution quest also got broken.  The dialogue tree offering the follower as a prostitute is gone, which probably means the previous quest is not over as long as the throne is stuck to the follower.  

I don't think it's an issue with TDF because non-furniture scenes end as intended when stopped by guard.

Take a look in the NSAP thread and you'll see this has been discussed ad nauseam.  This is a known issue with any animation that adds an animobject (thrones, etc).  This is not an issue specific with SLAL, TDF, or even NSAP.  Rydin has researched this problem but has not found a workable solution.  Again, check the NSAP thread for suggestions on how to get rid of the sticky object.

They are still in Non SexLab Animation Pack for now. I have encouraged someone to make one but can't say they will.

Huh. I thought they were in Sexlab already. Anyway, if someone could give me the file names, I'll see about making a SLAL pack.

Nevermind. I think I found them. I put all of the threesome animations I found (FFM & MMF) in this pack, so let me know if it works or not.

@Rydin: would you link to the female werewolf animation pack I put together? Thanks.

[Edit]: Maybe this time I'll have everything in there...I doubt it would work without the json file.  <_<

Leito Threesomes.7z

Huh. I thought they were in Sexlab already. Anyway, if someone could give me the file names, I'll see about making a SLAL pack.

Nevermind. I think I found them. I put all of the threesome animations I found (FFM & MMF) in this pack, so let me know if it works or not.

@Rydin: would you link to the female werewolf animation pack I put together? Thanks.

[Edit]: Maybe this time I'll have everything in there...I doubt it would work without the json file.  <_<

:o Thank you! I didn't expect it to be done so quickly.

I did encounter one weird problem. I was testing MFF 2 or 3 and the game would crash after both of them were done.

#3 worked for me, but I'll check out #2. I think it's related to SexLab though, because I didn't do anything special outside of add them to SLAL.

does any knows if there are NSAP animations for SLAL? some of the leito's animations (Aggressive and bound) from NSAP are not there in SLAL. i haven't come across any of those animations.

If not I'll see if I can get a package ready.

I really need some help here, Idk what i've been doing wrong but here's what I did:

Downloaded the human pack.

Downloaded SLAL

added Slal then the pack using Nexus Mod Manager

Ran FNIS (said that he registered the animations)

Got into the game.

Slal menu

Enable All.

Register.

No new animations in the sexlab menu.

Was I stupid somewhere?

I really need some help here, Idk what i've been doing wrong but here's what I did:

Downloaded the human pack.

Downloaded SLAL

added Slal then the pack using Nexus Mod Manager

Ran FNIS (said that he registered the animations)

Got into the game.

Slal menu

Enable All.

Register.

No new animations in the sexlab menu.

Was I stupid somewhere?

Have you tried to go into the SLAnims (folder) and run the SLAnimGenereate tool?  If not then FNIS probably didn't see any of the anims.  Also check that the mod files were built correctly.  I know Leito packs the files into an extra directory (Leitoanims) or the like.