[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

could somebody perhaps make a bodyslide conversion of Dogtooth's Enclave Officer Uniform?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23244

As well as, has anybody though about converting the power armor into regular clothing styled items, like in the past games? I'd like to be able to wear power-armor all the time, but it gets kind of annoying having to get out of it to use workbenches and stuff.

I know there's that cross cybernetics mod, but its too overly complex and takes up too many slots for what i would prefer.

So you know how in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, the wall-mounted terminals were animated so that their keyboard slid out? Is there a mod out there that takes Fallout 4's wall-mounted terminal and animates it like that?

From what I can tell, the mesh is already split up into the parts required for the animation to work, it'd just need to be, well, animated. Half-tempted to take These  Two videos, and fuck about with it myself, provided something like it doesn't exist already.

1 hour ago, Evan555alpha said:

So you know how in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, the wall-mounted terminals were animated so that their keyboard slid out? Is there a mod out there that takes Fallout 4's wall-mounted terminal and animates it like that?

From what I can tell, the mesh is already split up into the parts required for the animation to work, it'd just need to be, well, animated. Half-tempted to take These  Two videos, and fuck about with it myself, provided something like it doesn't exist already.

@Evan555alpha I do not see a mod for this - in CK there are 3 terminals, I think might apply.  Wall Terminal, Wall Terminal Embedded, and the Institute Wall Terminal.  Would be be fantastic to have fold out keyboards :) 

8 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

@Evan555alpha I do not see a mod for this - in CK there are 3 terminals, I think might apply.  Wall Terminal, Wall Terminal Embedded, and the Institute Wall Terminal.  Would be be fantastic to have fold out keyboards :) 

Yeah, I meant the generic wall terminal, not the embedded or institute ones. Guess I'll start work on it, then.

For some time little over a month I have been looking for a MG42 for F04 and nothing a couple of modders resources that are strange but nothing. I spent a lot more time trying to

figure how to build one from scratch but I dont know how to begin and the tutorials I have found are confusing to me at best. I hope that to whom ever is out there. If you know where

to find a mod that has this weapon please reveal it to us I need it my Enclave trooper needs a gun that will punish brotherhood sympathizers and rebel troops alike hehehehe. If that is

not possible then please point me in the direction of where I can find tutorials that can break down the whole process for me in laments terms cause I'm too stupid to understand the

more or less ones that are currently available and what resources i need and where to get them. I really do want one but if none exists I will make one I will find a way even if it means

months of late nights and crap tons of coffee. Here is a picture of a LMG42

Spoiler

index.jpg.c859a39d5bfb4bc245631364baaf7658.jpg

I wanted to get a project done involving 2 Companions.

The Male companion is done, voiced and ready so far, tho the female is still incomplete.

I was looking for a F4SE Plugin that adds proper HighHeels )like the one in Skyrim) --

Is there something like this ? i know that FO4 Modding is kinda dead (Compared to Skyrim at this point) but maybe i just couldn´t find it and the Mod already exists.

Thanks

On 9/19/2018 at 7:28 PM, Outlast1 said:

For some time little over a month I have been looking for a MG42 for F04 and nothing a couple of modders resources that are strange but nothing. I spent a lot more time trying to

figure how to build one from scratch but I dont know how to begin and the tutorials I have found are confusing to me at best. I hope that to whom ever is out there. If you know where

to find a mod that has this weapon please reveal it to us I need it my Enclave trooper needs a gun that will punish brotherhood sympathizers and rebel troops alike hehehehe. If that is

not possible then please point me in the direction of where I can find tutorials that can break down the whole process for me in laments terms cause I'm too stupid to understand the

more or less ones that are currently available and what resources i need and where to get them. I really do want one but if none exists I will make one I will find a way even if it means

months of late nights and crap tons of coffee. Here is a picture of a LMG42

Hide contents

index.jpg.c859a39d5bfb4bc245631364baaf7658.jpg

Sometimes just google before .. "looking for a mod over a month"

took me like.. 5 seconds

18 hours ago, -Player1- said:

I wanted to get a project done involving 2 Companions.

The Male companion is done, voiced and ready so far, tho the female is still incomplete.

I was looking for a F4SE Plugin that adds proper HighHeels )like the one in Skyrim) --

Is there something like this ? i know that FO4 Modding is kinda dead (Compared to Skyrim at this point) but maybe i just couldn´t find it and the Mod already exists.

Thanks

We do not have a high heels framework as yet - but a couple of high heels leg + shoes mods exist on Nexus.  They aren't perfect, but they are the closest we have thus far...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15152

4 hours ago, tigretoir said:

Hi,

does any one still has a copy of Power Armor Voiced Operating System?

It seems that the mode was removed not to log ago, but I had to whip my fallout hdd...

Have a nice day !

I do, but damned if I can upload here or anywhere for that matter, no idea why though because I could a while back, here it spits out an failed to upload error -200, on mega it just stops uploading around 20-30%, but no errors, grrr.

8 hours ago, Varithina said:

I do, but damned if I can upload here or anywhere for that matter, no idea why though because I could a while back, here it spits out an failed to upload error -200, on mega it just stops uploading around 20-30%, but no errors, grrr.

Hi, 

you can upload it to https://wetransfer.com/ just change from email to link you have to click on <...> it is 2g max.

if it is bigger there is a Dropbox ore google drive. there is this but never use it https://www.filedropper.com/

have a nice day! 

Show.JPG

3 hours ago, tigretoir said:

Hi, 

you can upload it to https://wetransfer.com/ just change from email to link you have to click on <...> it is 2g max.

if it is bigger there is a Dropbox ore google drive. there is this but never use it https://www.filedropper.com/

have a nice day!

Hmm, looks like there is some sort of problem with mega and here as it uploaded to wet no problem; here is the link to all 3 of the files I have for the power armour asked for;

https://we.tl/t-9H5Qu458VN

Hi there,

Is it possible to have two body presets fort my character at the same time? The nude preset and a smaller breast/more cleavage version for the outfits?

I use a personal preset made with BodySlide but breasts are 2 much with clothing/armor.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Nøbex said:

Hi there,

Is it possible to have two body presets fort my character at the same time? The nude preset and a smaller breast/more cleavage version for the outfits?

I use a personal preset made with BodySlide but breasts are 2 much with clothing/armor.

Thanks!

Yes it is!  I do this myself.  In Bodyslide, I have 3 presets for this purpose, sliding in this order:

1. "Outfit Preset Push-up" - more clevage, push-up bra effect - slide all outfits in catalog

2. "Outfit Preset Normal" - variation on the above for outfits that should not have as much cleavage/lift - slide individually or in a group

3. "Nude Preset" - breasts without cleavage, more gravity, etc. - for the nude body model and select outfits which are very open and/or would not look good with a push-up/cleavage.

The shape of the body or outfit is a mesh shared by any NPCs wearing/using that body.  The "top most" mesh will override the bottom.  I.e. a clothing mesh will always override the nude body mesh the actor would use if not clothed, etc.  You can even mix/match AB, CBBE, and JaneBod - without any issues.

18 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Yes it is!  I do this myself.  In Bodyslide, I have 3 presets for this purpose, sliding in this order:

1. "Outfit Preset Push-up" - more clevage, push-up bra effect - slide all outfits in catalog

2. "Outfit Preset Normal" - variation on the above for outfits that should not have as much cleavage/lift - slide individually or in a group

3. "Nude Preset" - breasts without cleavage, more gravity, etc. - for the nude body model and select outfits which are very open and/or would not look good with a push-up/cleavage.

The shape of the body or outfit is a mesh shared by any NPCs wearing/using that body.  The "top most" mesh will override the bottom.  I.e. a clothing mesh will always override the nude body mesh the actor would use if not clothed, etc.  You can even mix/match AB, CBBE, and JaneBod - without any issues.

Thanks for the answer,

Anyway (sry forgot to mention that) i use unique player mod so i have the PlayerCharacterAssets folder .

Can i make it work with this mod and how exactly?

I'm not aware of how the folder structure would look like with all these meshes/textures needed.

Sorry  for my bad english :D

3 hours ago, Nøbex said:

Thanks for the answer,

Anyway (sry forgot to mention that) i use unique player mod so i have the PlayerCharacterAssets folder .

Can i make it work with this mod and how exactly?

I'm not aware of how the folder structure would look like with all these meshes/textures needed.

Sorry  for my bad english :D

Two options for Unique Player - you can either just slide out the femalebody to it's default location and copy it over to your PlayerCharacterAssets folder OR you can get/create a bodyslide outfit which will put the Unique Player body in the correct folder for you.

I have such a bodyslide outfit/project file here:

Unique Player Bodyslide Files.7z

This will put the output for the Unique Player body in: ..\Fallout4\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\PlayerCharacterAssets

It will be called "Unique Player Female" in BodySlide