All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy will include:

• NPC Replacer for The Ordinary Women.
  • Followers: Meera, Nylea, Moniko the Tattooed Beauty, Rosa Round-Bottom, Sha, Ciceria, Alicia PainSlut Revamped, Seductress Serana, Mour, Sofia, Vilja, Arissa, Minerva, Mystic Knight Sara, Sassy Girls, Avelyn or Elisif, Mirai, …and more.

I will release soon 3 videos about BodySlide and TexBlend:

attachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 04.jpgattachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 05.jpg

I will do a Chapter 04.B or Extra Chapter about how to replace a body/textures/skeleton of any Follower to give her HDT Pussy.

I've Pre-released Leyenda Skin 4.0 for UNP and SeveNBase (CBBE is coming) in my blog and uploaded Leyenda Body 2.0 on Nexus/LoversLab.

Have a nice day!

I'd like to see UUNP - UNPK Bonus body type as a preset. I don't know how to create a body in BodySlide that can also have the HDT pussy.

Is it possible to give Sofia this All-in-one animated pussy body?

Copy and paste femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif(This one from All-in-One Pussy) and the Skeleton_female.nif(this one from XPMSE) to Sofia's meshes folder.

The skeleton can be at the same place as the femalebody but if it has its own directory in Sofia mod then you should put it there.(I dont have Sofia so i cant check the file structure)

Gave her the body and skeleton but getting a weird graphical hiccup with it unlike say the player character or vanilla npcs. Seems like there is a texture file missing from the vaginal area when I copied the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.

You may have to copy over the dds files from the AIO install as well.

• Followers: Meera, Nylea, Moniko the Tattooed Beauty, Rosa Round-Bottom, Sha, Ciceria, Alicia PainSlut Revamped, Seductress Serana, Mour, Sofia, Vilja, Arissa, Minerva, Mystic Knight Sara, Sassy Girls, Avelyn or Elisif, Mirai, …and more.

attachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 04.jpgattachicon.gifSkyrim Tutorials Chapter 05.jpg

I will do a Chapter 04.B or Extra Chapter about how to replace a body/textures/skeleton of any Follower to give her HDT Pussy.

I've Pre-released Leyenda Skin 4.0 for UNP and SeveNBase (CBBE is coming) in my blog and uploaded Leyenda Body 2.0 on Nexus/LoversLab.

Have a nice day!

Can you clear something up? For things like NPC replacers do they not work if you do not already have the original files installed? Because from the wording I assumed they were self sufficient unlike say, SOS which clearly stated to install only if you already installed SOS. As a result the only NPC that got implemented was Jennifer, none of the NPCs got changed.

If you need the original files, then is the NPC replacers only so that they get the animated pussy?

You need the original files meshes/textures but not the esp.

So I install it then turn off the plugin? I only know the basics of using MO.

Sorry for late answer, had it leave house for quite some time.

Yes you install it then turn off the plugin.

Just curious then, if I do not install the NPC replacers, do those NPCs not get the HDT animated pussy?

If the NPC you are talking about are the Vanilla ones then they will have it since once you built the Body in bodyslide all female npc's will have the HDT animated pussy(They share the same folder structure thus all Female NPC's have access to it).

However if the NPC's you are talking about are not the Vanilla ones(Custom NPC's/Followers) then they wont until you copy/paste the files needing for them to have the HDT animated pussy.

That said RK Followers/Toccata as Elsif/Chaconne/Vivace/Toccata Follower/Jennifer have their own folders so you have to copy/paste femalebody_0/1.nif and skeleton_female.nif to their meshes folder. (These are custom Followers)

Also since the other NPC Replacers(These are only replacers of the Vanilla Followers) have their own folders too[in this mod](Their folders are named by the NPC's names) you have to copy/paste femalebody_0/1.nif and skeleton_female.nif to their meshes folder too..

The NPC Replacers simply change the Looks of the Vanilla NPC's.

I see, then if I want more flexibility it's probably better not to install them with the All-in-One and simply grab them individually? Since you need those files to begin with for this to work anyways. Is it just a matter of packaging that makes it more efficient on the computer?

Copy and paste femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif(This one from All-in-One Pussy) and the Skeleton_female.nif(this one from XPMSE) to Sofia's meshes folder.

The skeleton can be at the same place as the femalebody but if it has its own directory in Sofia mod then you should put it there.(I dont have Sofia so i cant check the file structure)

Gave her the body and skeleton but getting a weird graphical hiccup with it unlike say the player character or vanilla npcs. Seems like there is a texture file missing from the vaginal area when I copied the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif.
Those would be in the texture files right? I use MO btw.

Yes just copy the dds file in female texture folder in AIO to your destination folder. Just like what you did with femalebody.nif meshes

Yes just copy the dds file in female texture folder in AIO to your destination folder. Just like what you did with femalebody.nif meshes

thanks. Sofia now has the upgraded skeleton, the animated body nifs (only did the 2 body files you mentioned in the meshes), and copied all the textures over now. So far no problems other then she has no pubs now lol. Guess I have to make a sacrifice somewhere ;)

You should add the collision for horses so We can finally have a vagina that opens, but not only add that, but the belly mesh because I'd love a buldge after fucking a horse

Fill her up + UNP body with a belly node, preferably using bodyslide.

You should add the collision for horses so We can finally have a vagina that opens, but not only add that, but the belly mesh because I'd love a buldge after fucking a horse

Fill her up + UNP body with a belly node, preferably using bodyslide.

I do have both but, I meant Have the horse have the vagina mesh/ belly mesh during sex,

When I installed an HDT body and the KS Physics hair using this pack, the hair still had collision and went flying around like crazy in a very unrealistic manner, anyone know what I did wrong?

Did you download the BBP physics fix patch?

If he/she is using UUNP Special he/she needs to run the Texblend that comes with Bodyslide.

That will fix it, but he/she will have to copy/paste the textures(.dds) files again... haha..

Have a nice day!

Can you clear something up? For things like NPC replacers do they not work if you do not already have the original files installed? Because from the wording I assumed they were self sufficient unlike say, SOS which clearly stated to install only if you already installed SOS. As a result the only NPC that got implemented was Jennifer, none of the NPCs got changed.

If you need the original files, then is the NPC replacers only so that they get the animated pussy?

You need the original files meshes/textures but not the esp.

So I install it then turn off the plugin? I only know the basics of using MO.

Sorry for late answer, had it leave house for quite some time.

Yes you install it then turn off the plugin.

Just curious then, if I do not install the NPC replacers, do those NPCs not get the HDT animated pussy?

If the NPC you are talking about are the Vanilla ones then they will have it since once you built the Body in bodyslide all female npc's will have the HDT animated pussy(They share the same folder structure thus all Female NPC's have access to it).

However if the NPC's you are talking about are not the Vanilla ones(Custom NPC's/Followers) then they wont until you copy/paste the files needing for them to have the HDT animated pussy.

That said RK Followers/Toccata as Elsif/Chaconne/Vivace/Toccata Follower/Jennifer have their own folders so you have to copy/paste femalebody_0/1.nif and skeleton_female.nif to their meshes folder. (These are custom Followers)

Also since the other NPC Replacers(These are only replacers of the Vanilla Followers) have their own folders too[in this mod](Their folders are named by the NPC's names) you have to copy/paste femalebody_0/1.nif and skeleton_female.nif to their meshes folder too..

The NPC Replacers simply change the Looks of the Vanilla NPC's.

I see, then if I want more flexibility it's probably better not to install them with the All-in-One and simply grab them individually? Since you need those files to begin with for this to work anyways. Is it just a matter of packaging that makes it more efficient on the computer?

Well you have to download them because the meshes/textures are missing from this mods.

So just download them individually and install them plus disable the plugin(.esp) since you wont need that.

When I installed an HDT body and the KS Physics hair using this pack, the hair still had collision and went flying around like crazy in a very unrealistic manner, anyone know what I did wrong?

Where's that?

Well you have to download them because the meshes/textures are missing from this mods.

So just download them individually and install them plus disable the plugin(.esp) since you wont need that.

What I mean is can't I just not install the files in the All-in-One and simply use those files by themselves? For example, say I want BTRH waifus, what is the benefit of me installing the original files, disabling the plugin, then installing the All-in-One and choosing BTRH waifus, over say, just enabling the plugin, and not installing the BTRH waifus option in All-in-One?

I ask this because even during vanilla replacers screen, BTRH waifus in theory shouldn't be able to co-exist with most of the Bijin stuff, and Seranaholic. So you have to choose between them. Then what if you wanna switch later? Wouldn't that mean you need to reinstall the whole package every time instead of installing both BTRH waifus and Bijin and then enabling/disabling their plugins separate from the All-in-One?

I don't follow the purpose of it right now, since you said those options are not needed for the HDT Animated Pussy. What about the SOS option? I'm under the impression that you need to install that part for collision to work but is that just a misunderstanding on my part?

Where's that?

What I mean is can't I just not install the files in the All-in-One and simply use those files by themselves? For example, say I want BTRH waifus, what is the benefit of me installing the original files, disabling the plugin, then installing the All-in-One and choosing BTRH waifus, oer say, just enabling the plugin, and not installing the BTRH waifus option in All-in-One?

I ask this because even during vanilla replacers screen, BTRH waifus in theory shouldn't be able to co-exist with most of the Bijin stuff, and Seranaholic. So you have to choose between them. Then what if you wanna switch later? Wouldn't that mean you need to reinstall the whole package every time instead of installing both BTRH waifus and Bijin and then enabling/disabling their plugins separate from the All-in-One?

I don't follow the purpose of it right now, since you said those options are not needed for the HDT Animated Pussy. What about the SOS option? I'm under the impression that you need to install that part for collision to work but is that just a misunderstanding on my part?

To make things simple, this mod does not have the meshes/textures of the NPC Replacers. Which is why in the first page(Description) it says you are required to have the original's.

Which means you have to download and install the original ones and disable their Plugin(.esp)

What I mean is can't I just not install the files in the All-in-One and simply use those files by themselves? For example, say I want BTRH waifus, what is the benefit of me installing the original files, disabling the plugin, then installing the All-in-One and choosing BTRH waifus, oer say, just enabling the plugin, and not installing the BTRH waifus option in All-in-One?

To make things simple, this mod does not have the meshes/textures of the NPC Replacers. Which is why in the first page(Description) it says you are required to have the original's.

Which means you have to download and install the original ones and disable their Plugin(.esp)

I hope I'm not offending you but that does not answer my question at all. I am asking what is the benefit of doing so. What is the benefit of say, downloading Bijin warmaidens, disabling the plugin, then choosing to install Bijin warmaidens NPC replacer in the All-in-One, over just downloading Bijin warmaidens, enabling the plugin, and choosing not to install Bijin warmaidens NPC replacer in the All-in-One? Please answer this question directly as we are going around in circles here.

Are those NPC replacer files needed for HDT Animated Pussy? This was my suspicion and yet earlier you claimed this was not the case, so the only other thing I could conjure up in my mind was batching up the files and reducing strain on the computer, which is a good reason if it's true, but it's at the expense of flexibility when swapping profiles and options no? I just want a clear understanding of how the package works so I can decide for myself how to best use it, I'm not trying to complain about it or anything but I feel constantly continuing this makes me sound ungrateful.

Where's that?

I hope I'm not offending you but that does not answer my question at all. I am asking what is the benefit of doing so. What is the benefit of say, downloading Bijin warmaidens, disabling the plugin, then choosing to install Bijin warmaidens NPC replacer in the All-in-One, over just downloading Bijin warmaidens, enabling the plugin, and choosing not to install Bijin warmaidens NPC replacer in the All-in-One? Please answer this question directly as we are going around in circles here.

Are those NPC replacer files needed for HDT Animated Pussy? This was my suspicion and yet earlier you claimed this was not the case, so the only other thing I could conjure up in my mind was batching up the files and reducing strain on the computer, which is a good reason if it's true, but it's at the expense of flexibility when swapping profiles and options no? I just want a clear understanding of how the package works so I can decide for myself how to best use it, I'm not trying to complain about it or anything but I feel constantly continuing this makes me sound ungrateful.

donwload and install bijin and then disable that plugin for this all-in-one? i don't think thats correct. you have to have the bijin warmaindens installed if you choose the option in the all-in-one to replace for that group whether bijin or whatever. i'm pretty sure you don't have to deactivate the esp to replace their vaginas. i don't and everything works for me.

to answer your first question in your second paragraph, YES. i'm not savy but my understanding is that Hero replaces only the files that need to be replaced for the HDT vagina.

Where's that?

donwload and install bijin and then disable that plugin for this all-in-one? i don't think thats correct. you have to have the bijin warmaindens installed if you choose the option in the all-in-one to replace for that group whether bijin or whatever. i'm pretty sure you don't have to deactivate the esp to replace their vaginas. i don't and everything works for me.

to answer your first question in your second paragraph, YES. i'm not savy but my understanding is that Hero replaces only the files that need to be replaced for the HDT vagina.

Ah I see, thank you for clearing that up. The first time you answered your post gave the wrong impression, and made me believe that even without those options HDT vagina automatically works with those characters.

So I got the visual look for the vag but it wont animate, are there particular animations its suposed to work with or does it with with any? Because its not working for me

Have you installed all the requirements and Groovtama's skeleton? Did you run FNIS after installing? This works with everything  that I know of.