Hi, my friends, I recently updated this mod from 3.3 to 4.0 but for some reason the collision of the vagina does not work in this new version, I have xp32maximum skeleton extended, fores new idles, hdt physics and havok object ... but it is not working ... the strangest thing is that when I'm installing the body of COS and deactivating All in One, the collision of the vagina works ... Any suggestions to solve this problem? (english is not my natal lenguage...)

On 6/16/2018 at 4:08 AM, darker241 said:

I'm loving this mod so far but i'm wondering whether if ether is a way to remove belly jiggle.

I find it really feels weird to look at

Well this is the all-in-one so it comes with everything.  Assuming you don't want to change to another HDT mod that has no-belly versions, there are two ways (that I can think of) to remove the effect from this one.

1) Build your own body that has no belly effect (newer versions of Bodyslide actually offers this option on install).

2) Replace/overwrite this mod's hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file with one from an HDT mod that has no belly jiggles.  The one from the original HDT-PE itself definitely works and has no belly - but you will lose collisions too, so I suggest you use one from Leyenda's own source.  e.g. If you chose the HDT Bounce & Jiggles (Knightmare077) option during AIO's install - go to his mod page and get the one that matches. (i.e. if you chose "regular" get his "regular" hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml for no-belly.

Okay, so I installed this mod exactly as instructed with all the requirements. I have HDT-SMP working from before and it works fine, minus a lack of balls physics for guys. The problem I am having is that, despite the fact that the physics based pussy is there, insertion doesn't affect it. I'm assuming it's a collision problem, probably with the SOS full penises. Could someone give me some help please?

12 hours ago, megat said:

Okay, so I installed this mod exactly as instructed with all the requirements. I have HDT-SMP working from before and it works fine, minus a lack of balls physics for guys. The problem I am having is that, despite the fact that the physics based pussy is there, insertion doesn't affect it. I'm assuming it's a collision problem, probably with the SOS full penises. Could someone give me some help please?

I am not sure to understand you...if you rly did all that is required it will work. I can only think that during the installation you did not check the right cases at some points, for it to not work. Also try a new game. I had issues with older saves.

On 6/23/2018 at 12:35 AM, juanex721 said:

Hi, my friends, I recently updated this mod from 3.3 to 4.0 but for some reason the collision of the vagina does not work in this new version, I have xp32maximum skeleton extended, fores new idles, hdt physics and havok object ... but it is not working ... the strangest thing is that when I'm installing the body of COS and deactivating All in One, the collision of the vagina works ... Any suggestions to solve this problem? (english is not my natal lenguage...)

This seems to be an issue of priority of what overwrites what from what I understand, since it does work if you tweak it...easiest way is to delete the old version and just go with the new one I think.

On 6/17/2018 at 10:36 AM, Matz said:

Do you know what can cause to the vagina of my PC not opening ? Thank's

I find one thing that can cause this is if I use bodyslide and batch build outfits, like when I updated my devious devices. It seems to undo my collisions. I just reinstall the all in one body mod, choosing the same options I had before.

23 hours ago, Lachdanan21 said:

I am not sure to understand you...if you rly did all that is required it will work. I can only think that during the installation you did not check the right cases at some points, for it to not work. Also try a new game. I had issues with older saves.

When I went through, I checked SOS because I had it, I selected the HDT stuff that I wanted and I bodyslided a UNP body. I'll test a new game but I'm not sure if that is the cause.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

question can I have both 4.0 cbbe from here and CBBE installed at the same time, or will that break everything

You can only have one body mod for your game, unless its a custom follower which uses its own skeleton and mesh files irc. I maybe wrong but its how I make sense of it.

On 6/26/2018 at 4:46 PM, Lachdanan21 said:

I would suggest you delete the old version, and reinstall the new version. It is much more ez if you're somewhat new to modding.

I did this but nexus mod manager still wont activate it because it is still saying corrupted files

On 12/11/2015 at 11:15 AM, Vyxenne said:

Dear HeroedeLeyenda:

Really fantastic mod!!, just want to ask, when installing this mod there was a box to tic about strap-on's, trying to find the one you have in there for download now, where can I download that particular one please?

Sorry for this stupid question, but what if I have old MNC 9 and choose it during the installation, but my CRF is much newer, with Dragon Priests and so on? I mean I just installed the mod and go testing it. First with SOS, and it works great, but then as a proper tester I tried falmer, draugr and dog (I just remembered these 3 were mentioned in the description) and they all didn't had collision, and dog even swapped his body to purple wolf, without any collision too. I refresh my CRF. In it have 3 body types for the dogs and I tried them all. MNC versions both have normal dog meshes and SNC version is the purple wolf one. So... Which version should I choose or I just missed some important step?

Apologies for making you to read my English 

On 7/2/2018 at 9:25 AM, gizmo1206 said:

does 4.0 have less addons than 3.3? after installing 4.0 and i go to load im missing some files and thats only uninstalling 3.3 and no other mods

Unfortunately 4.0 does have less than 3.3. At least the public release does. The version only available to Patreon patrons might have the missing stuff, but I can't say for sure since I stuck with 3.3.

Ok so I installed this and belly and breast physics are all there but for whatever reason the vagina mesh isnt. It's just basically an empty gap like the default uunp body has. I'm using the Ningheim race if that makes any difference, and I chose all the ningheim race options in the installer.

Edit: Looks like it worked for normal npcs, just not the Ningheim race for some reason. It works if I put a top on, but when my character is fully nude the vagina mesh isnt there.

Sorry tried searching and googling for an answer but no luck:

How come the only texture you can install in 4.0 is Leyenda? I try installing Mature Skin by Maevan from the Nexus, either before or after the All-in-one, but the HDT part of the vagina ingame just has a pure white texture.

I am on SE btw.

Many thanks.

2 hours ago, ETA said:

Sorry tried searching and googling for an answer but no luck:

How come the only texture you can install in 4.0 is Leyenda? I try installing Mature Skin by Maevan from the Nexus, either before or after the All-in-one, but the HDT part of the vagina ingame just has a pure white texture.

I am on SE btw.

Many thanks.

I'm getting the same issue - if I install the Leyenda skin, everything is fine, but with Mature Skin I get the blank white textures.   No difference if loaded before or after HDT Pussy.  So i'm trying to figure out how I get the correct vagina textures if I don't install Leyenda.