1. No, absolutely no one is getting 100 % good alignment, it ALWAYS requires manual adjustment. Just deal with it, change the Sexlab hotkeys to ones you will remember (I have all of mine on the Numpad) then turn off Race-specific adjustments, turn on fit actor heights, then adjust all the animations as they come up, then when you are going to start a new game go to last page of Sexlab MCM and export settings, your key code combiantions will be saved, as will all animation adjustments.

2. For ENB guide, look at this Nexus page; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/?

3. For Bijin Wives and Warmaidens a lot will not work with the latest versions of these mods, this is becuase this mod has not been updated in half a year, and in the meantime the author of Bijin has updated his mods, in the process changing textures and texture paths. You can manually adjust these, but it will result in neck seams if you don't do new textblends. I recommend you go with 1 version older of these mods (Bijin Wives v1, Bijin Warmaidens v3.1), these will work with this mod flawlessly. This mod is expected to be updated sometime next month, and then will work with latest version of these mods.

4. If you are using CBBE then you don't need to use the Havok Object ESP, this is a brute force last-resort workaround. The havok object has been worked into the meshes instead of needing a separate plugin, so is not necessary with these files, HeroedeLeyenda was just unfamiliar with HDT CBBE and included it to be sure, but you don't need it.

5. As said in 1, probably not.

6. if you are using BOTH OSex and Amorous Adventures I hope for your sake that your game is set up so light it's basically floating away, because you do not have a good enough a PC to run a fully modded out game with both of these frameworks. The game will just die over time, and start crashing more and more and more. Use the Sexlab version of Amorous Adventures if you intend to use a lot of other mods. Note that if you remove either Sexlab or OSex you should start a new game, unless you really like to see a lot of crashes and feel heavy frustration. Skyrim does not like it when you uininstall scripted mods, and there are very few mods as heavily scripted as these two.

7. None of the issues you pointed out will be solved by next version of this mod other than Bijin mods being updated to latest versions. But none of the issues were particularily great other than the ENB issue either, which you may be able to solve otherwise. Try using the guide first, if you can't pull that off just change to ENBoost only, and a mod like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63839/?

Bless ya, Sacremas, you are heaven-sent!

1. I will consider doing this as well. But are you telling me that once you spend several days adjusting all animations and then use that "preset" you will always have aligned sex ? :-O I mean, is it something needing to be done only once for a great experience any time afterwards? (if it's like this, it's like training the NPCs for sex :))) )
  2. Should I follow the guide even if not using an ENB preset and am just using the ENBoost part?
  3. I guess I will have to either use this mod with the occasional hdtvag-less Bijin NPC or install this mod without Bijin; and in both cases hold my breath for next version
  4. Good to know; I was freaking out that it might mess up the mod somehow
  5. Roger
  6. I will just have to remove OSEX (it is an awesome mod, but I like the idea of SexLab, with sex statistics and whatnot, more). Interesting thing, though, on the AmorousAdventures page, the mod creator says that there is also an AA for both OSEX and SexLab, but that version assumes the user to be an experienced modder (I hardly consider myself one, but was suprised to see last night that both mods were working). I hope that losing OSEX will stabilize my game enough for me to not have to look for other solutions (if only fate would be so kind :D )
  7. I will give this mod a try once I decide on a final mod list (if such a thing is possible :)) ), because it was my plan all along to use an ENB or something similar at the end when everything is in its place and The Walkthrough is ready to be started (does that seem newbish? it seems newbish, huh? ok :( )

Thanks a lot, Sacremas! We are lucky to have ya around.

1. Normally the adjustments have to be done once per race, because races have different heights (an Orc beng much taller than a Breton), but if set it to not make race-specific adjustments and also to even actors heights, all actors will be resized during sex. Note that this can cause CTDs however, hence why the "Potential startup CTD fix" option grays out the even actors heights option. With active even actors heights if its' not making you crash (seem to be very load order specific, wtih unknown real reasons) you only have to make the adjustment once per animation, install 50 aniamtions, go through that 50 times, then jsut sit back and watch perfect alignment from there on. When you export Sexlab settings on the final MCM page it saves your animation adjustments as well, so as long as you ahve the same settings the adjustments will be done for your next character once you import previous settings.

2. I am uncertain what part of "the guide" or even which guide you are talking about...  what's posted on the front page? If you are just using ENBoost then presumably you have a poor card, so go for 2k at best texture resolutions (or read my reply to the guy below you), and don't go for ENB subsurface scattering patch. This is a very very demanding mod, and ENBs are our main tool to make sure graphics stuff runs as it should. But if you have ENBoost taking care of that properly and don't use too high quality textures then you just need to avoid installing the subsurface textures and install one of the other options instead.

6. You can run both at once as I said but you are going to have to use an extremely lightweight game, basically get rid of most heavy suff, make sure nothing ongoing like SOS full, extensive weather mods, DynDOLOD, Wet & Cold, Aroused and so on don't run in the background. Don't add too many new adventures, particularily big ones like Falskaar, just stick with basically "enhanced" skyrim set up for your sex games. Follow this, set up Crash Fixes for heap allocators, AND do all the performance stuff, and yeah you can run both at once.This is basically what Foxfingers is doing, more or less. For me sex is just a small aspect of my gaming, I aim to have a "compete" game ala The Witcher with a lot mroe cool effects going on than just sex, so I make sure to avoid that.

just to clarify....place this mod LAST in the load order ?

then bodyslide after it ?

i tried that  and after i change a npcs  BODY TO USE IT  IT TURNS BLACK.....  do i need to re install ?

Yes you need to reinstall, specifically with lower quality textures. Black body means you are out of VRAM when in connection with HDT, your computer just can't keep up. Reduce your mod load out.

If by load order you mean in Mod Organizer's left panel then yes, if you mean the plugins for Nexus Mod Manager then it doesn't matter. Install Bodyslide, SOS, and any mods you want patched first (Bijin mods, Seranaholic, Ningheim or antoher race if you plan to use that, More Nasty Critters if you are using bestiality), then install this mod. Bodyslide install order doesn't matter, if you are using mod organizer I recommend place Bodyslide fairly high up on your left panel, it's just a generation for new stuff and this mod contains everything it would add of identical files so it's fine to overwrite. Make sure thsi overwries any other bodies, skeletons (unless you already have XPMSE), textures, hdt xml presets, and the mods you want to patch. Only stuff that can overwrite is another texture mod with the same features, like Leyenda Skin or Demoniac skin, or smaller texture bits like Better Makeup, Smile in HD, etc. If a mod contains none of these things it won't interfere with this mod.

Anyone know whether it would be possible to get this working with Tiddy McButt Body?

On Robton's Mods TMB pages there are Bodyslide presets for TMB Body, download that and Bodyslide and install, download this mod and install, fire up Bodyslide, choose "UUNP Special" in first category" choose "TMB Body" second category, hit Build, you now have TMB Body with animated vag, hit Batch Build if you have installed UUNP outfits you want to fit to the body. Copy and paste the femalebody meshes from meshes/actors/character/character assets to whatever other custom race or follower folder you want to put it in such as /character/Bijin Warmaidens if you want to give those the body as well.

Thanks so much for the answer. Unfortunately the TMB Bodyslide files are apparently out of date and have seam problems, is there any way at all to shift the vagina information onto the new version's mesh using Nifskope or something? Been playing around with no success.

I am sure you can as that was how this mod was made after all. However that involves basically not using any part of this mod, you are going to have to look up the component parts of HDT Vagina and all of that and follow instructions and do it yourself. I have never done this so I can't really help you any further than that.

need some help this body doesnt working,working tits,buts,belly,but vagina doesnt work,i use the UNP version,what could be a problem?original UNP body need?

You have failed to provide adequate information for us to help you, please try again. Vagina doesn't work inthat it doesn't open/animate during sex? This can either be caused by your body mesh being overwritten by another HDT or at least TBBP body, or the dick of whatever is trying to fuck you has not got the necessary HDT node insertion it should have gotten during this mod's installation (like if you skipped installing the SOS or any other dick bit), in which case the vagina obviously won't animate. Or you could be wearing things you shouldn't, like an invisible body suit, or boots, gloves, or a helmet, which would block the HDT nodes from functioning and again cause the vag not to animate.

No original body needed, its' All in One for a reason. You will need Bodysldie if you want to fit outfits to your body or make your own body, but if the topmost box is not set to "UUNP Special" or "CBBE HDT" then if you hit "Build" it will replace your body with a non-animated vag one. You need to use Batch Build to build the outfits.

I'm having a problem with the shape of my character's breasts and butt when idle.

Collision during sex scenes works fine, also the jiggling of the... well, jiggly parts. When my character's standing still though, the breasts (and butt) are very flat in the upper region, making the breasts looks really saggy. Weird enough, the part below the nipples seems to be ok, I mean they're not just hanging and pointing downwards. The buttcheeks are also looking kinda weird, again, their upper part is hanging low, making them look kinda pointy.

All prerequisites are installed, using Dimonized UNP and XPSME (made sure this is not overwritten by anything and last in load order).

Oh, by the way: follower mods like Bjin's are having the same problem, so the UNP mesh is probably not the issue.

Any ideas what's causing the problem?

1. Normally the adjustments have to be done once per race, because races have different heights (an Orc beng much taller than a Breton), but if set it to not make race-specific adjustments and also to even actors heights, all actors will be resized during sex. Note that this can cause CTDs however, hence why the "Potential startup CTD fix" option grays out the even actors heights option. With active even actors heights if its' not making you crash (seem to be very load order specific, wtih unknown real reasons) you only have to make the adjustment once per animation, install 50 aniamtions, go through that 50 times, then jsut sit back and watch perfect alignment from there on. When you export Sexlab settings on the final MCM page it saves your animation adjustments as well, so as long as you ahve the same settings the adjustments will be done for your next character once you import previous settings.

2. I am uncertain what part of "the guide" or even which guide you are talking about...  what's posted on the front page? If you are just using ENBoost then presumably you have a poor card, so go for 2k at best texture resolutions (or read my reply to the guy below you), and don't go for ENB subsurface scattering patch. This is a very very demanding mod, and ENBs are our main tool to make sure graphics stuff runs as it should. But if you have ENBoost taking care of that properly and don't use too high quality textures then you just need to avoid installing the subsurface textures and install one of the other options instead.

6. You can run both at once as I said but you are going to have to use an extremely lightweight game, basically get rid of most heavy suff, make sure nothing ongoing like SOS full, extensive weather mods, DynDOLOD, Wet & Cold, Aroused and so on don't run in the background. Don't add too many new adventures, particularily big ones like Falskaar, just stick with basically "enhanced" skyrim set up for your sex games. Follow this, set up Crash Fixes for heap allocators, AND do all the performance stuff, and yeah you can run both at once.This is basically what Foxfingers is doing, more or less. For me sex is just a small aspect of my gaming, I aim to have a "compete" game ala The Witcher with a lot mroe cool effects going on than just sex, so I make sure to avoid that.

Thanks a lot!

If not sure if the distended belly feature is part of this setup or an extra xml file ill have to implement myself? If 3.3 includes the distended belly feature which bodies include such a feature so I know which one to pick while installing, if not I wouldn't mild helping implement it into the next package as an included feature.

Just want to know right now before hand so I can avoid any extra work and see what the situation is.

So for whatever reason I can't seem to get male collisions to work no matter what body I try, yet hands and the strap on (one of the optional downloads) do collide. Anyone else run into this issue before? Cuz I can't fix this for the life of me :(   (also side note: When running fnis it says there are no gender specific male animations if that has anything to do with it)

Hey Guys, can someone tell my why the collisions not work with creatures ? I installed more nasty critters 9.3

Only a very few creatures will collide (they are listed on the front page, common ones like werewolves and rieklings and regular dogs) and only if you first install M;ore Nasty Critters, and then install this mod and patch MNC in the process.

If not sure if the distended belly feature is part of this setup or an extra xml file ill have to implement myself? If 3.3 includes the distended belly feature which bodies include such a feature so I know which one to pick while installing, if not I wouldn't mild helping implement it into the next package as an included feature.

Just want to know right now before hand so I can avoid any extra work and see what the situation is.

There is no "distended bell" feature, however HDT belly allows it to stretch for mods that do that, like pregnancy mods, estrus, etc. As long as the belly is HDT and able to be manipulated by NiOverride (which any UUNP Special or CBBE HDT body can, which is what this installs) then it can be stretched. This mod also has the side effect that in some sex scenes if the male has a particularily large dick it will actually strethc the belly during penetrations, because the belly node will react to the HDT node in the dick that the vagina normally reacts to.

So for whatever reason I can't seem to get male collisions to work no matter what body I try, yet hands and the strap on (one of the optional downloads) do collide. Anyone else run into this issue before? Cuz I can't fix this for the life of me :(   (also side note: When running fnis it says there are no gender specific male animations if that has anything to do with it)

Did you choose the SOS install option, and had SOS installed beforehand? Are you using one of the three default SOS dicks and Bl3saro's SOS for Females? Only those will work, if you want others you have to patch them, I have previously posted patches for Leito's schlongs and SOS Futa ball-less.

No, animations doesn't have anything to do with it, this isn't an animation mod, despite the name, at least in connection with FNIS, just a physics mod.

There is no "distended bell" feature, however HDT belly allows it to stretch for mods that do that, like pregnancy mods, estrus, etc. As long as the belly is HDT and able to be manipulated by NiOverride (which any UUNP Special or CBBE HDT body can, which is what this installs) then it can be stretched. This mod also has the side effect that in some sex scenes if the male has a particularily large dick it will actually strethc the belly during penetrations, because the belly node will react to the HDT node in the dick that the vagina normally reacts to.

Thank you! Was curious about how the functionality occurred. Is there any particular animal penis mod that has the desired affect/collision pre-attached besides Sos-horse penis, that mod doesnt have the length or collisions I am looking for to produce this effect.

i cant seem to get this mod to work i have followed all of the steps and the hdt vagina seems to only work on modded followers who have already had the hdt vagina installed like onean for example...i uninstalled the hdt all in one mod and when i reinstall i dont get half of the options i got before they are literally missing. please help

So, reinstalled this mod (the body + 2k textures and no other features like bijin and the rest) after getting rid of OSEX and OSA and then re-ran FNIS. My game looks pretty damn stable now :) I hope AIO pussy 4.0 comes soon so I can install this mod for my bijin characters as well, preferably before I start the walkthrough ^^

P.S. a little bit of advice, if I am allowed, if the installer could be split into 2 or more parts that would be awesome: a 2k tex pack and a 4k tex pack; there was one time when I installed the mod and felt like some parts of it were missing (as if due to the size of the archive the mod organizer fails to extract it properly or something; MO takes quite a while to extract this archive and sometimes the progress bar disappears only to appear towards the end of the extraction)

Thank you! Was curious about how the functionality occurred. Is there any particular animal penis mod that has the desired affect/collision pre-attached besides Sos-horse penis, that mod doesnt have the length or collisions I am looking for to produce this effect.

SOS horse penis if you are talking about the schlong addon has not been patched by this mod unless you are using another patch or have patched it yourself. If you mean animal dicks, the list of all that are included are posted on the first post of this thread.

P.S. a little bit of advice, if I am allowed, if the installer could be split into 2 or more parts that would be awesome: a 2k tex pack and a 4k tex pack; there was one time when I installed the mod and felt like some parts of it were missing (as if due to the size of the archive the mod organizer fails to extract it properly or something; MO takes quite a while to extract this archive and sometimes the progress bar disappears only to appear towards the end of the extraction)

Next version will be split into CBBE and UUNP versions, which should halve the size of it, while certain things will be taken out and other things (more NPCs patched, HeroedeLeyenda's newest followers) will be put into it.  Regardless it will be much smaller.

SOS horse penis if you are talking about the schlong addon has not been patched by this mod unless you are using another patch or have patched it yourself. If you mean animal dicks, the list of all that are included are posted on the first post of this thread.

thank you for answering my questions :D Yes I was refering to the schlong addon, I'm glad I am not missing anything but if there is anyone that would like to help me rig the horse addon for collision that would be great!

Next version will be split into CBBE and UUNP versions, which should halve the size of it, while certain things will be taken out and other things (more NPCs patched, HeroedeLeyenda's newest followers) will be put into it.  Regardless it will be much smaller.

Hurray! Can't wait for the next version ^^ Thanks for the reply, Sacremas.

Hello ! With OSA and Osex pussy works great but with ZAZ animation the pussy and penis don't work.

I don't know why. Someone can help me ? 

Thank you ! ^^

If it works in one it should work in the other, but make sure ZAZ animation isn't replacing the male's dick with a bodysuit. Note that the likes of dildos, fucking machines and such other than the patched Sexlab one will not work with this mod.

If I understand correctly, there is still no bodyslide support for this body?

Ehm, no. That is a very bad understanding of what this mod is.

This is a Bodyslide specific mod. Install the mod as it is, any preset or body you wish, fire up Bodyslide, pick "UUNP Special" top line, or "CBBE HDT" if you are Clams, build your body and outfits to your specifications, all of this mod's features follow with, with all other things like SOS meshes and companions and strapons being patched by this mod in the process to work easier.

Note that soem of the presets that follow with including the preset I made for it do not have bodysldie files to fit bodies to it, a bti of a miscalculation that... and now I don't even have the files myself, so really just ignore that body, go with one of the standards or make your own.

This is a Bodyslide specific mod. Install the mod as it is, any preset or body you wish, fire up Bodyslide, pick "UUNP Special" top line, or "CBBE HDT" if you are Clams, build your body and outfits to your specifications, all of this mod's features follow with, with all other things like SOS meshes and companions and strapons being patched by this mod in the process to work easier.

Note that soem of the presets that follow with including the preset I made for it do not have bodysldie files to fit bodies to it, a bti of a miscalculation that... and now I don't even have the files myself, so really just ignore that body, go with one of the standards or make your own.

Thanks! I didn't see any Caliente Tools folder and I saw many types of bodies so I thought it didn't have. I have Clams of Skyrim, so it's the same thing?

Thanks! I didn't see any Caliente Tools folder and I saw many types of bodies so I thought it didn't have. I have Clams of Skyrim, so it's the same thing?

Still wrong, it doesn't have a caliete tools folder because it's not a bodysldie outift or body at all, it's a set of textures to make installing and setting up a body like that as well as to make it more compatible. It includes some 10 or so skins fitting to that body, patches for CoS for mods like Bijin Warmaidens and Seranaholic, patch for Schlongs of Skyrim so that it will react with your vag and open it during sex like the gifs, patches for some of More Nasty Critters common creatures so werewolf, horse and riekling dicks will do the same, patches for sexlab's strapon so that can both open vag, and be adjusted during sex scenes with the SOS hotkeys, etc.

I apologize in advance for the n00blet question, I'm just trying to understand how this mod works. I read the main description page, got excited when I read "...10-pre-builded CBBE bodies...," then got immediately confused about the "pre-build." So, this doesn't work like SOS where I just install the mod and all the men in Skyrim have their working parts? I will need to go into BodySlide, pick a CBBE HDT body (which is what I use, with physics) and choose a pre-set or build my own body in order for my character to have a functioning vagina? I have never used Bodyslide before, I just have it because it was a requirement for the body that my character is currently using. The installation instructions sound so simple but, as I started reading more and more comments, and read a lot questions in regards to BodySlide I'm not exactly sure I fully understand how this works.

Also, I'm assuming that since there's a comment in the main description page about adding this mod to followers that my character will be the only one with an HDT Pussy and no other female in Skyrim will have it? I read a post about how this mod hasn't been update in almost 6 months and Bijin's "ladies" are more up to date. I use all of Bijin's mods, as well as several other NPC overhaul mods.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I clicked on the Installer picture and looked very carefully at each menu option. I don't have Bounce and Jiggles installed for my character--she uses HDT Breast and Butt Physics, nor does she use any of the skin textures listed on one of the menu options. I know this is an "All-in-One" mod so does this mean that if install this I will need to uninstall HDT BaBP and this mod will install the Bounce and Jiggles of my choice along with one of the skin textures I select or do I need to already have one of those installed?

EDIT: I figured it out. I tend to over complicate things for myself....

Would it be possible to add the body into remodeled armors? I understand how to change the shape of armors using bodyslide, but it doesn't actaully add the HDT vagina to them. I tried using outfit studio to change the base body on an armor to this mod's, but the game crashes when it loads. I'm not very experienced with bodyslide outfit studio and was wondering how you could do this. Most armor mods only have a static vagina decal under the armor pieces themselves. I would like to have the working hdt vagina in the armors as well.

Hi, does this work with SOS for UNP? (Futa characters) Thanks!

Tested that yesterday and it does :D :D

It does, but my character has both genitals : a vagina wide open, and a schlong slightly clipping above it. Does your have it replaced, or just "topled" like mine ?