Awesome pack, also can't wait for Tanya follower anymore...

You have included chinese `Rail Light` mod, I have a question, how to use it, where are those `light` items?

If you have Additem mod you can take them from .esp ingame, if not by console, write:

"help rail" (without "") or something and should appear.

then "player.additem id 1" (without "") for each one

Have a nice day!

The RailLight items are also all available in a barrel just inside Jorrvaskr.

Raillight   - Made a New Esp

download >>>> RailLight.7z

Caution (original esp used Alduin Race as main race - I changed to default race as is norm) so you may have to change this.

I think all  normal races are included (checked quick only). 

You'd have to add Alduin race back in, if you use it.

Reason for new esp

Raillight is one of my favorite add-ons available in AIO.

But it also seemed limited in light output given how many ring options that exist.  Tried several rings - light seemed the same. No change.

This AIO mod seems to be ONLY source for non-chinese speakers - so reason I am adding here.

Looked through esp.  So many used mediumlight- same slot.  Overhauled the esp. All armoraddons entries changed.

Many more light options now and using different body slots for me (non-alduin race).

In this special case there are no Nif bodyslots to be changed.

Just backup your esp and try this one if interested. Savegame compat.

Caution:

With different rings using different body slots (61,60, circlet, shoulders, shield, calves) some other items may be unequipped.

Change in CK as you like for your personal preferences.

Finally got the mod working right. There was a problem with the HDT hair mod I used, luckily there was a patch for it.

Still, the collision part of it doesn't seem to work like in the video I saw on the front page. My characters labiae are openeing up during sex, but not as completely as they probably should. In your animation the labiae seem to completely adapt to the size of the penis. That's no the case for me. Opening up slightly, but still a lot of cock clipping through the outer labiae. I hope you get what I'm talking about, not sure how to explain it better.

I'm using SOS full version, option was selected during body installation. Same problem for animals, creature framework replacer was also selected properly.

I am having the same problem. Can't get a proper vag texture working.

Installed following instructions.

used unp special

built in bodyslide

collision works

there is a texture (not an empty space), but it is plain white color - it's not any of the textures i have seen in people's screenshots.

Have I done something incorrectly?

Please help

edit: Fixed by installing 4k textures rather than 2k

when is the chapter 4 tutorial coming out that will help me out the most I think with outfits why I say that is because my imperial she is wearing restrictive gloves and you can see her skin, what I mean is the gloves don't completely cover her arms

Hi,

thank you for your awesome work! I came back to skyrim modding after seeing that animated pussy works. But I have the following problem:

I have installed everything according to your youtube turorial (I am using ModOrganizer): SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI, XMPSE, Ragdoll, Racemenu, Bodyslide, and All-in-one HDT Animated Pussy. And then Sexlab and Matchmaker to test everything. The animation works. But i also wanted armors that support your body. Therefore, i installed "Remodled Armor for UUNP Bodyslide HDT" by Gamefever et al.

During installation of your mod i selected the UNPB body and then in bodyslide i batch built the CT77 armors from the armor mod using the "Unified UNP HDT" body with the "UUNP - UNPB" preset. I did not modify any sliders, i only did the batch build. But i have the problem of clipping of the nipples and some butt regions. I also tried exaggerated proportions and then it gets even worse. So i think somehow i did not get bodyslide to work with your body.

It has been a while since i used skyrim mods and bodyslide, therefore it is possible that i messed up somewhere. But i do not know where. I know it is not your concern to fix every users' problem but i do not know where the problem might be. Any ideas are welcome. Many thanks!

I was running tests with the body replacer and I found something that might help some people who are getting jittery breasts and such.

I found an old post here that talks about how some HDT xmls do not work properly with the HDT KS hairdo mod. I was having very jittery boob bounce while playing and I couldn't figure out what was going on, I tried different xmls, reinstalled mods and re-ran FNIS multiple times.

Turns out, the solution was just not using HDT KS Hairdos. I'm not exactly sure why the Breasts and Butt physics conflict with the hair physics, but it seems you can have only one or the other.

Hope this helps anyone having trouble, disable HDT Hair and your boobs and butt should bounce just fine!

If anyone can figure out how to make them work with each other, please let me know.

In the meanwhile, I'll just use the Non-HDT Hairstyles. Suits me just fine. :D

So this might be a bit of a dumb question, but I'm having trouble getting this to work. Do I not need HDT at all? Or a body replacer? Do I run BodySlide like normal?

To the best of my knowledge: The mod includes HDT, you don't need to install it separately.  You do not need and should not use a body replacer.  You run BodySlide like normal but you must choose the UUNP Special (for UUNP) or CBBE HDT (for Clams of Skyrim) as your base body or else the collisions will not work the way they are supposed to.  During install you choose UUNP if you want UUNP or Clams of Skyrim if you want CBBE.

Ok, so this may have been answered or I am missing something so apologies in advance. I have got the hdt pussy to work and all is great there, and I use uunp, but for the life of me I can't get belly growth when pregnant. I have everything updated to the most recent version, Batch Built in bodyslide the bodies, and in bodyslide have set the BigBelly slider to aroung 50-60%. I assumed this AIO would automatically provide belly growth since I am using a uunp body. Am I missing something or anyone offer any advice? Have spent all day browsing forums with 0 results. 

Edit: I have tried belly growth with Soulgem Oven 3 and Estrus Charus, not at the same time, and nothing provides growth. 

Edit 2: Ok so basically reinstalling everything about 10 times has solved my issue, and character has a nice full belly now. No clue what I did but ill take what I can get haha.

OK. I think I hit a wall. 

post-16565-0-69923000-1476871539_thumb.jpg

Both gals are 7b natural. Why is the nord to the left looking normal, and the ningheim one is distorted? This happens with both Ningheim custom skeleton and xpmse copied to ningheim meshes and also an esp modified to use default xpmse like every other base race.

The question is: what have I missed, or what additional steps do I have to take to have normal body and no hand/feet/body gaps. 

I assume it's something with hands/feet, since copy-pasting standard female body does kind of remedy this issue. 

Love what the mod looks like but I can't seem to get it to work right. I have all of the requirements (Using CBBE and SOS) and ran FNIS plus used LOOT and TES5edit. My character has the new vagina but during sex it doesn't open like it should. Is there any incompatibilities I'm missing or bugs? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I was running tests with the body replacer and I found something that might help some people who are getting jittery breasts and such.

I found an old post here that talks about how some HDT xmls do not work properly with the HDT KS hairdo mod. I was having very jittery boob bounce while playing and I couldn't figure out what was going on, I tried different xmls, reinstalled mods and re-ran FNIS multiple times.

Turns out, the solution was just not using HDT KS Hairdos. I'm not exactly sure why the Breasts and Butt physics conflict with the hair physics, but it seems you can have only one or the other.

Hope this helps anyone having trouble, disable HDT Hair and your boobs and butt should bounce just fine!

If anyone can figure out how to make them work with each other, please let me know.

In the meanwhile, I'll just use the Non-HDT Hairstyles. Suits me just fine. :D

You don't need to disable it.

There's a patch on the mod's Nexus site that fixes problems with HDT body mods. The author of KS Hairdos HDT explicitly states, that there might be problems when using his mod without the patcch while also using body physics.

Stumbled over this not so long ago myself and it resolved HDT problems for me.

Still, does anybody have an idea, why the strength of collision on my body does only seem to be 50% of what is shown in the animation on page 1?

The mod works fine for me, proper physics, collision where it should be... It's just that my character's pussy lips don't seem to part as much as they should, according to what the author showed. Using SOS, and there's always quite some clipping of the cock through the outer labiae, no matter its size. In the FrontPage animation the pussy seems to completely adapt to the cock's size.

Hi, probably many people have asked this in previous years but I'm getting a 40fps frame drop from installing this mod.

Yes I know it's a skeleton problem because of this 

I'm using XPMSE 3.9 and it's last on the load order

[10/23/16 21:44:27]INFO: Physics system loaded : DATA\MESHES\actors\character\character assets\hair\havok physx\AzarHairPonytail03Tail.xml
[10/23/16 21:44:35]INFO: Cell changed...
[10/23/16 21:44:35]INFO: Add character 00000014
[10/23/16 21:44:35]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/23/16 21:44:35]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

which brings me to some confusions:
1. Groovtama said that my problem was with npc's race or custom race skeleton problem, but I searched "skeleton_female.nif" throughout my data folder and replaced every one of them with the recommended one provided in the XP32 package. Meaning even if I was to go on TES5EDIT and track down  skeleton path (which is going to be in the Data folder), it doesn't matter since every one of the skeletons have already been replaced.

2. According to that HDT log right there it seems to have the problem the moment my player character is loaded and not an NPC.

So what's up with this? How can I solve this? So far I've only been able to play by removing the mod but I find this mod quite amazing in how customizable it is, it fits exactly what I want for body shape and skin texture and body physics.
I'm getting the same problem after using this mod with no issues...  I did a fresh install and reloaded this mod along with a few others.  Now I've got cock-eyed tits and this error in my hdtPhysicsExtensions.log:

[10/24/16 21:37:47]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 374f9480 NPC L Pussy01 - bone doesn't exist
[10/24/16 21:37:47]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 374f9480 NPC L Pussy01 - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/24/16 21:37:47]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/24/16 21:37:47]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : 3746c600 NPC L PreBreast - bone doesn't exist
[10/24/16 21:37:47]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : 3746c600 NPC L PreBreast - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!

Running:
SKSE 1.7.3
RaceMenu 3.4.5
BodySlide 3.8
FNIS V6.3.0
XPMSE 3.6