Awesome mod, but I have a weird issue. Everything works for me except my PC's belly is constantly twitching slightly, it becomes more noticeable when the belly is inflated and moving. The weird part is that this issue only occurs outdoors/when the camera is facing a certain angle and also when ENB is toggled on. Can anyone help me? I'm using Real Vision ENB.

I had a similar problem and it didn't have anything to do with this mod (I don't have it...yet.. installing it now, wish me luck)

The issue came from some compatability patches for BeeingFemale - one that added some belly scaling and modified the skeletons.

A layman's perspective, What's happening is HDT is fucking up and not applying gravity/force properly to your belly, which is out of whack with the rest of your skeleton.

MY specific problem is I needed to have XPMSE at the end of the load order.  Try that first, but failing that, I can tell you its an interaction between some skeleton-modifying addons.  It seems counterintuitive for the mod you want to modify (the skeleton) taking priority over the addon modifying it (the pregnancy stuff), but that seems to be what needed done.

I wish I could be more specific for you.  If someone smarter than me can see exactly what Saber2th's issue is just from the modlist, though, that would probably be easier for him than my suggestion.

At first I thought the same as well and tried putting XPMSE last but then I realise it wasn't the skeleton since the problem doesn't happen indoors nor when the ENB is toggled off.

Thanks for the input though.

It sounds like your processor is just running out of juice. HDT is VERY hard on processing power, hardest you can find probably, and doesn't care how good your graphics card is (but if your graphics settings are wrong and ENBoost not properly set up your CPU may be dealing wiht stuff the GPU should be dealing with and failing for that reason). Additonally note that Skyrim as a x32 game designed for a X-Box 360 primarily can only ever take proper advantage of 2 of your CPU's cores, that's it, so it doesn't matter if you have 4, 8 or 16 cores, only their individual clock speed.

I see. Sorry for being a computer noob here but if my processor is running out of juice, shouldn't my fps drop as well? I'm having a constant 60fps indoors and 45-50fps outdoors, even when I'm having the belly problem.

I'm using Intel i5-4570 @ 3.20GHz and GTX 970.

Awesome mod, but I have a weird issue. Everything works for me except my PC's belly is constantly twitching slightly, it becomes more noticeable when the belly is inflated and moving. The weird part is that this issue only occurs outdoors/when the camera is facing a certain angle and also when ENB is toggled on. Can anyone help me? I'm using Real Vision ENB.

I had a similar problem and it didn't have anything to do with this mod (I don't have it...yet.. installing it now, wish me luck)

The issue came from some compatability patches for BeeingFemale - one that added some belly scaling and modified the skeletons.

A layman's perspective, What's happening is HDT is fucking up and not applying gravity/force properly to your belly, which is out of whack with the rest of your skeleton.

MY specific problem is I needed to have XPMSE at the end of the load order.  Try that first, but failing that, I can tell you its an interaction between some skeleton-modifying addons.  It seems counterintuitive for the mod you want to modify (the skeleton) taking priority over the addon modifying it (the pregnancy stuff), but that seems to be what needed done.

I wish I could be more specific for you.  If someone smarter than me can see exactly what Saber2th's issue is just from the modlist, though, that would probably be easier for him than my suggestion.

At first I thought the same as well and tried putting XPMSE last but then I realise it wasn't the skeleton since the problem doesn't happen indoors nor when the ENB is toggled off.

Thanks for the input though.

It sounds like your processor is just running out of juice. HDT is VERY hard on processing power, hardest you can find probably, and doesn't care how good your graphics card is (but if your graphics settings are wrong and ENBoost not properly set up your CPU may be dealing wiht stuff the GPU should be dealing with and failing for that reason). Additonally note that Skyrim as a x32 game designed for a X-Box 360 primarily can only ever take proper advantage of 2 of your CPU's cores, that's it, so it doesn't matter if you have 4, 8 or 16 cores, only their individual clock speed.

I see. Sorry for being a computer noob here but if my processor is running out of juice, shouldn't my fps drop as well? I'm having a constant 60fps indoors and 45-50fps outdoors, even when I'm having the belly problem.

I'm using Intel i5-4570 @ 3.20GHz and GTX 970.

That is odd. That is more than a good enough a PC to run this, I only have a slightly better one.

Try reinstalling this mod, overwriting all, and pick a different XML setup while in the process. It may be a messed up XML.

hi, there is a possibility to enable the combined animation (penis opening pussy) using this mod here?  :D

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

i'm trying but dont work,

only SOS scholong character male :(

as it has in its next version of their mod put this option in fomod instalation scholong equipable?

thanks 

Yes, quite easily. Get NifSkope, open the mesh for the equippable schlong, open the mesh for the bundled SOS addons, compare it and see what's different. One of the two has a line for "HDT", now just open that, copy what says there, add that type of node to the other mesh, and paste in the text, save, and it works with HDT Vag.

Installer won't run, what the hell is wrong with the new version? Used to work just fine (got latest MO version)

"New" version? This mod has not been updated since July 8. It's still the old version. New version is expected maybe next month. Just wait and let it load, for me the installer takes longer to open in Mod Organizer than my subpar internet connection takes to download this mod.

after installing this mod i get like 20 frames per second does anybody know what kills the frames ?

normally i run skyrim highest settings at 60 fps all over now im down to 20 fps HELP !

update 7 frames per second now what the hell !! :(

Welcome to the magical world of HDT, which can eat up more resources than just about anything else,. Plus the skin textures installed here are pretty high quality and will eat up a chunk of vram by itself. Don't run this mod without a properly configured ENB.

But yes, this can happen sometimes when HDT goes insane in the background, then just save, quit the game, start back up again, reload, you should see much higher fps then. Be replared to do this often. if you see female characters with miscolored or black bodies you are completely out of videomemory entirely.

Well I haven't updated since then because I didn't need to. I let it load for half an hour, it just gets stuck. I did nothing wrong, mechanical fault, plain and simple.

Given that everyone else in this thread is using the latest version and I reinstall it regularily, clearly a mechanical fault... on your end that is, such as the download having become corrupted. Redownload, try again.

Hello i would like to know if animated pussy works with Osex and Sexlab ? With Sexlab my SOS light doesn't appear  (i think it is the default body of Sexlab) but works well with Osex.

Pussy doesn't work fine too. It is not like the gif. 

Someone can help me ? Thank you !

(sorry for my english) ^^

Hello i would like to know if animated pussy works with Osex and Sexlab ? With Sexlab my SOS light doesn't appear  (i think it is the default body of Sexlab) but works well with Osex.

Pussy doesn't work fine too. It is not like the gif. 

Someone can help me ? Thank you !

(sorry for my english) ^^

For dicks this will only patch a dick that you have already installed, for Sexlab the only dick that is default installed is if you enable the naked skin option in Animation Options (not recommended; install a separate male mod like SOS), for OSex there is NO dick installed at all. So install SOS first regardless of these you use. If you use Sexlab tick the "Sexlab SOS Strapon" option in the second to last page of this installer, for OSex specifically DON'T pick that, everything else works with both of these independently. This mod does not rely upon either a Sexlab or OSex plugin, it's all handled with HDT Nodes. And no unless you adjust the scene quite substantially it's unlikely it will look as smooth as it does in the gif.

Has anyone tested this with SOS for females unp addon v0.9?

I use it often. The mod is alread bundled with patch for that mod that makes it work with animated vag, but that also in the process sets you to the version with balls, if no want the ball-less version download my patched meshes here;

https://mega.nz/#!QNpHkDqC!zh2EvzHLQ4hwoTcJ465a_cul6bw1lWKl8uFnjlSMu4k

Though i am a CBBE curvy SG texture user, and can only get collisions working with the UNP install (not this mods fault) This has to be the coolest mod ever made due to how easy it is to try litterally all the best body and skin mods skyrim has to date. I always wanted to try different things, but its always been frightening due to being scared i would break my char. TYVM for making such an awesome mod and keeping it so updated. 

i used this your files patched and renamed to SchlongA_0 and 1 in the mod Player Succubus Quest, and work wonderfully ripping vagina  :D 

now my dragbitch is hermafrodite, kkkkkkk, lol, that's better, because I can leave vagina or penis in time I want to change transformation/alteration

thanks again Sacremas

use it often. The mod is alread bundled with patch for that mod that makes it work with animated vag, but that also in the process sets you to the version with balls, if no want the ball-less version download my patched meshes here;

https://mega.nz/#!QN...lWKl8uFnjlSMu4k

So...I got rid of my facelight mod for .esp space, how do I use the raillight mod that comes bundled with this one? I can't find this info on the net. I've had it in my mod list for a long time now and guessing that you don't get it at start. I remember reading that it was a ring of some sort. It's not in magic or the mod menu. How do I use it?

Love this mod to bits! Dear OP, hope its not a little late to say that you've made my life a million times easier. Thank you <3

I'd like to ask, I'm using 7Base bombshell with Super Exaggerated HDT. Is there a way to make the breast bounce A LOT bouncier? Even that option gives me very little jiggles during sex animations.

I'm trying to achieve a much heavier swing or bounce XD

EDIT: Whoops! Looks like the reason I got almost no bounce was because I used KS Hairdos mod by itself, rather than using the one included in the All-In-One mod XD

Solved :3

Heya! First off this is an amazing mod and congratz to Heroe and all his collaborators.

Then, for the following I've prepared a list:

1. I've been working dilligently on getting the best setup for this mod and I have the requirements (latest versions of SKSE, FNIS, XPMSE, SexLab, BodySlide, SOS, Bijin mods + Seranaholic and Toccata as Elisif) but I am not getting the perfect alignments as in the gifs; is there anyone on this thread that has perfect alignment without having to do manual adjustments during a scene? This is very important for me to consider further tweaking on this mod, taking into account the next points in this list
  2. I get crashes or saves will not load correctly (even if loading from the load list) and I get errors in hdt memory patch log when the CTD occurs; if I set DisableDriverMemoryManager=true in enblocal.ini I mostly get rid of these crashes and errors, but not completely; but if I make that setting in the enblocal.ini I will start encountering stuttering which normally does not happen (I am posting my specs at the end of this long post; sorry, not sorry for the long post :P)
  3. a certain npc covered by bijin mods does not have hdt animated vajayjay (Camilla Valerius) although Toccata as Elisif, Gerdur, Valerica and Serana have them
  4. when looting Camilla (and some other NPCs, I think even a male once) I encounter in her inventory the HDT Havok Object (sometimes two of them); if I disable the HDT Havok Object.esp this does not happen (but I am unsure how it is affecting my game if I disable that .esp)
  5. is the alignment better for UNP bodies than for CBBE bodies? I am using CBBE
  6. I also have OSEX installed for amorous adventures, but when I did not get a crash and was able to play I tested an amorous adventure with OSEX and some random sex with a female NPC with Sexlab and both scenarios worked OK (I think because I have set sexlab framework beneath osex, and also ran FNIS without errors); might there be any problem here considering my setup of these mods?
  7. last but not least, if what I asked about the alignment is solvable only via manual adjustment every time when a scene plays, and if the HDT to all NPCs is a bit too much for my system (again specs are below), I am seriously considering keeping only the visual part of this mod (the good looking vagina attached to the body textures in this mod which seem to fix some issues that I am having for their standalone versions) at least until version 4.0 which might solve some of my issues hopefully

My specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor, Black Edition

GeForce GTX 550 Ti (1024 VRAM)

12 GB System RAM

Windows 10

P.S: I saw in an earlier post HeroedeLeyenda's specs and modslist, and I was puzzled as to how is he able to run his game with all those ultra settings and enb and 4k 8k textures not to mention his own mod (which I didn't see in his modlist but which I presume he is using and which for me started causing crashes) :-O

I will appreciate each and every single one reply to my comment and I thank you in advance for it.

Anyone know whether it would be possible to get this working with Tiddy McButt Body?

On Robton's Mods TMB pages there are Bodyslide presets for TMB Body, download that and Bodyslide and install, download this mod and install, fire up Bodyslide, choose "UUNP Special" in first category" choose "TMB Body" second category, hit Build, you now have TMB Body with animated vag, hit Batch Build if you have installed UUNP outfits you want to fit to the body. Copy and paste the femalebody meshes from meshes/actors/character/character assets to whatever other custom race or follower folder you want to put it in such as /character/Bijin Warmaidens if you want to give those the body as well.

Heya! First off this is an amazing mod and congratz to Heroe and all his collaborators.

Then, for the following I've prepared a list:

1. I've been working dilligently on getting the best setup for this mod and I have the requirements (latest versions of SKSE, FNIS, XPMSE, SexLab, BodySlide, SOS, Bijin mods + Seranaholic and Toccata as Elisif) but I am not getting the perfect alignments as in the gifs; is there anyone on this thread that has perfect alignment without having to do manual adjustments during a scene? This is very important for me to consider further tweaking on this mod, taking into account the next points in this list
  2. I get crashes or saves will not load correctly (even if loading from the load list) and I get errors in hdt memory patch log when the CTD occurs; if I set DisableDriverMemoryManager=true in enblocal.ini I mostly get rid of these crashes and errors, but not completely; but if I make that setting in the enblocal.ini I will start encountering stuttering which normally does not happen (I am posting my specs at the end of this long post; sorry, not sorry for the long post :P)
  3. a certain npc covered by bijin mods does not have hdt animated vajayjay (Camilla Valerius) although Toccata as Elisif, Gerdur, Valerica and Serana have them
  4. when looting Camilla (and some other NPCs, I think even a male once) I encounter in her inventory the HDT Havok Object (sometimes two of them); if I disable the HDT Havok Object.esp this does not happen (but I am unsure how it is affecting my game if I disable that .esp)
  5. is the alignment better for UNP bodies than for CBBE bodies? I am using CBBE
  6. I also have OSEX installed for amorous adventures, but when I did not get a crash and was able to play I tested an amorous adventure with OSEX and some random sex with a female NPC with Sexlab and both scenarios worked OK (I think because I have set sexlab framework beneath osex, and also ran FNIS without errors); might there be any problem here considering my setup of these mods?
  7. last but not least, if what I asked about the alignment is solvable only via manual adjustment every time when a scene plays, and if the HDT to all NPCs is a bit too much for my system (again specs are below), I am seriously considering keeping only the visual part of this mod (the good looking vagina attached to the body textures in this mod which seem to fix some issues that I am having for their standalone versions) at least until version 4.0 which might solve some of my issues hopefully

My specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor, Black Edition

GeForce GTX 550 Ti (1024 VRAM)

12 GB System RAM

Windows 10

P.S: I saw in an earlier post HeroedeLeyenda's specs and modslist, and I was puzzled as to how is he able to run his game with all those ultra settings and enb and 4k 8k textures not to mention his own mod (which I didn't see in his modlist but which I presume he is using and which for me started causing crashes) :-O

I will appreciate each and every single one reply to my comment and I thank you in advance for it.

1. No, absolutely no one is getting 100 % good alignment, it ALWAYS requires manual adjustment. Just deal with it, change the Sexlab hotkeys to ones you will remember (I have all of mine on the Numpad) then turn off Race-specific adjustments, turn on fit actor heights, then adjust all the animations as they come up, then when you are going to start a new game go to last page of Sexlab MCM and export settings, your key code combiantions will be saved, as will all animation adjustments.

2. For ENB guide, look at this Nexus page; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/?

3. For Bijin Wives and Warmaidens a lot will not work with the latest versions of these mods, this is becuase this mod has not been updated in half a year, and in the meantime the author of Bijin has updated his mods, in the process changing textures and texture paths. You can manually adjust these, but it will result in neck seams if you don't do new textblends. I recommend you go with 1 version older of these mods (Bijin Wives v1, Bijin Warmaidens v3.1), these will work with this mod flawlessly. This mod is expected to be updated sometime next month, and then will work with latest version of these mods.

4. If you are using CBBE then you don't need to use the Havok Object ESP, this is a brute force last-resort workaround. The havok object has been worked into the meshes instead of needing a separate plugin, so is not necessary with these files, HeroedeLeyenda was just unfamiliar with HDT CBBE and included it to be sure, but you don't need it.

5. As said in 1, probably not.

6. if you are using BOTH OSex and Amorous Adventures I hope for your sake that your game is set up so light it's basically floating away, because you do not have a good enough a PC to run a fully modded out game with both of these frameworks. The game will just die over time, and start crashing more and more and more. Use the Sexlab version of Amorous Adventures if you intend to use a lot of other mods. Note that if you remove either Sexlab or OSex you should start a new game, unless you really like to see a lot of crashes and feel heavy frustration. Skyrim does not like it when you uininstall scripted mods, and there are very few mods as heavily scripted as these two.

7. None of the issues you pointed out will be solved by next version of this mod other than Bijin mods being updated to latest versions. But none of the issues were particularily great other than the ENB issue either, which you may be able to solve otherwise. Try using the guide first, if you can't pull that off just change to ENBoost only, and a mod like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63839/?

1. No, absolutely no one is getting 100 % good alignment, it ALWAYS requires manual adjustment. Just deal with it, change the Sexlab hotkeys to ones you will remember (I have all of mine on the Numpad) then turn off Race-specific adjustments, turn on fit actor heights, then adjust all the animations as they come up, then when you are going to start a new game go to last page of Sexlab MCM and export settings, your key code combiantions will be saved, as will all animation adjustments.

2. For ENB guide, look at this Nexus page; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/?

3. For Bijin Wives and Warmaidens a lot will not work with the latest versions of these mods, this is becuase this mod has not been updated in half a year, and in the meantime the author of Bijin has updated his mods, in the process changing textures and texture paths. You can manually adjust these, but it will result in neck seams if you don't do new textblends. I recommend you go with 1 version older of these mods (Bijin Wives v1, Bijin Warmaidens v3.1), these will work with this mod flawlessly. This mod is expected to be updated sometime next month, and then will work with latest version of these mods.

4. If you are using CBBE then you don't need to use the Havok Object ESP, this is a brute force last-resort workaround. The havok object has been worked into the meshes instead of needing a separate plugin, so is not necessary with these files, HeroedeLeyenda was just unfamiliar with HDT CBBE and included it to be sure, but you don't need it.

5. As said in 1, probably not.

6. if you are using BOTH OSex and Amorous Adventures I hope for your sake that your game is set up so light it's basically floating away, because you do not have a good enough a PC to run a fully modded out game with both of these frameworks. The game will just die over time, and start crashing more and more and more. Use the Sexlab version of Amorous Adventures if you intend to use a lot of other mods. Note that if you remove either Sexlab or OSex you should start a new game, unless you really like to see a lot of crashes and feel heavy frustration. Skyrim does not like it when you uininstall scripted mods, and there are very few mods as heavily scripted as these two.

7. None of the issues you pointed out will be solved by next version of this mod other than Bijin mods being updated to latest versions. But none of the issues were particularily great other than the ENB issue either, which you may be able to solve otherwise. Try using the guide first, if you can't pull that off just change to ENBoost only, and a mod like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63839/?

Bless ya, Sacremas, you are heaven-sent!

1. I will consider doing this as well. But are you telling me that once you spend several days adjusting all animations and then use that "preset" you will always have aligned sex ? :-O I mean, is it something needing to be done only once for a great experience any time afterwards? (if it's like this, it's like training the NPCs for sex :))) )
  2. Should I follow the guide even if not using an ENB preset and am just using the ENBoost part?
  3. I guess I will have to either use this mod with the occasional hdtvag-less Bijin NPC or install this mod without Bijin; and in both cases hold my breath for next version
  4. Good to know; I was freaking out that it might mess up the mod somehow
  5. Roger
  6. I will just have to remove OSEX (it is an awesome mod, but I like the idea of SexLab, with sex statistics and whatnot, more). Interesting thing, though, on the AmorousAdventures page, the mod creator says that there is also an AA for both OSEX and SexLab, but that version assumes the user to be an experienced modder (I hardly consider myself one, but was suprised to see last night that both mods were working). I hope that losing OSEX will stabilize my game enough for me to not have to look for other solutions (if only fate would be so kind :D )
  7. I will give this mod a try once I decide on a final mod list (if such a thing is possible :)) ), because it was my plan all along to use an ENB or something similar at the end when everything is in its place and The Walkthrough is ready to be started (does that seem newbish? it seems newbish, huh? ok :( )

Thanks a lot, Sacremas! We are lucky to have ya around.

Anyone know whether it would be possible to get this working with Tiddy McButt Body?

On Robton's Mods TMB pages there are Bodyslide presets for TMB Body, download that and Bodyslide and install, download this mod and install, fire up Bodyslide, choose "UUNP Special" in first category" choose "TMB Body" second category, hit Build, you now have TMB Body with animated vag, hit Batch Build if you have installed UUNP outfits you want to fit to the body. Copy and paste the femalebody meshes from meshes/actors/character/character assets to whatever other custom race or follower folder you want to put it in such as /character/Bijin Warmaidens if you want to give those the body as well.

Thanks so much for the answer. Unfortunately the TMB Bodyslide files are apparently out of date and have seam problems, is there any way at all to shift the vagina information onto the new version's mesh using Nifskope or something? Been playing around with no success.