does any1 have the original ks hairdos? i reinstalled this and added the npc replacer but it doesnt work with ks hairdo revival and the orginal doesnt exist anywhere. now i have npcs with purple textureless hair and i cant get them to revert back. might wanna remove it from the installer since it needs a mod that doesnt exist anymore

Google for the "SG Hair Pack 628".

I used the bodyslide presets included in the download and it's working really well.

o8UfQsW.jpg

When I tried using outfit studio to add the vagina to chest armor, it mostly worked, but you can see through it for some reason.

qXnadNe.jpg

Could someone more experienced tell me what I might have missed?

It looks really Kool, but I installed there mega add on for Firefox, downloaded it, took a long time, as i have a really sucky connection. then all it want to do is send it to a cloud drive, so i never managed to even get the Mod after all that time.

I guess I just don't understand the Mega thing.. I sort of wanted the mod though, but i guess I won't get it.

It looks really Kool, but I installed there mega add on for Firefox, downloaded it, took a long time, as i have a really sucky connection. then all it want to do is send it to a cloud drive, so i never managed to even get the Mod after all that time.

I guess I just don't understand the Mega thing.. I sort of wanted the mod though, but i guess I won't get it.

You dont need to download the mega add on. all you have to do is click the "download through browser" button. Its the grey button on the right

The file will start to download, and then it will be placed wherever you tell it or in your default downloads location when it completes.

After it downloads just use whatever mod manager you hve to add the .zip file to your mods list... double click and follow the prompts to install.

Hello,

I am curious, is there a way to make this mod working with EBD http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51612/? ?

Something like: making multiple bodies with different meshes a textures that are supported by this mod?

Also I see on the first page about making tutorial for this mod working with followers. Is there any non-video tutorial or I have to wait :) ?

Loving this mod so far :D  thank you!

You dont need to download the mega add on. all you have to do is click the "download through browser" button. Its the grey button on the right

The file will start to download, and then it will be placed wherever you tell it or in your default downloads location when it completes.

After it downloads just use whatever mod manager you hve to add the .zip file to your mods list... double click and follow the prompts to install.

yes well it said anything over a Gig I needed the mega add on, and this is like 1.88 gig or something like that. I do know about the Download through browser, but it would not allow me to do that because of the size of the Mod :-/

So I did as the sight asked, and then even though it wasted my time downloading the Mod, it never let me put it on my system hard drive.. :s

So I did as the sight asked, and then even though it wasted my time downloading the Mod, it never let me put it on my system hard drive.. :s

:dodgy: I find Mega works differently than any other filehosting service. Or it is for me using Firefox.

All others ask do you want to save when you start the download.

Mega you click download, it downloads, then when the download is finished a small pop-up comes up and says do you want to save?

Often heard users saying they don't know where their Mega download went. 

When downloading from Mega and it's a larger file, it may not be a bad idea to be around for the last minute of download to catch the pop-up and say yes.

The add-on is required if downloading with firefox browser because of file size (not sure about other browsers).  If someone doesn't like it, they can always disable the add-on in firefox after it's used.

That might have been it, I was playing Witcher three, while it was downloading.  My brother tells me its the best game Ever, but I get lost in it.

Any I may have missed what you are talking about as i just quit playing, and saw it was done., but I could not save It

That might have been it, I was playing Witcher three, while it was downloading.  My brother tells me its the best game Ever, but I get lost in it.

Any I may have missed what you are talking about as i just quit playing, and saw it was done., but I could not save It

Well I am trying it again, and this time it is allowing me to download it through the browser, so Maybe, it the power does not blink, and my flaky ISP does not falter, I will get it this time :blush:

Well I am trying it again, and this time it is allowing me to download it through the browser, so Maybe, it the power does not blink, and my flaky ISP does not falter, I will get it this time :blush:

How did it go?

Witcher 3 seems to have lots of guys who like.  May try again with > http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1031/?

Downloaded 2 files from Mega today - as usual save pop-up came up at the end when blob resource was done downloading.

How did it go?

Witcher 3 seems to have lots of guys who like.  May try again with > http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1031/?

Downloaded 2 files from Mega today - as usual save pop-up came up at the end when blob resource was done downloading.

It went well, but i am very goofy.. :blush:

I actually got it the first time, I guess when I was in that witcher game, my browser decided to place the file on my desk top.. I was looking at all the Icon's on my desk top while I was downloading, thinking well I should be able to get rid of some of those, or at least group some of them in a folder..

Then I saw it >>>> All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3.7z  <<<< Plain as day.. I am so dumb. :(

Anyway it installed fine, is a really nice thing that  HeroedeLeyenda has done, It makes so many thing I had already installed, so fricking easy   :shy:

Anyway, I was a little unsure about some of the companion, and wife options and such and the many other  different things in it.

but it is all really well done, and really well explained, I am just such a dummy.. I have trouble understanding some of the options.. ( I mean Damn! I downloaded it, and did not know I had it, so go figure :P

I had a little buggy spot because i installed the Strap on extra, but I think it some how conflicted with My SOS for Girl's installation, so I un ticked it, ( re-FNIS, and back in game, and ( all is good ) It was causeing what looked like a skeleton malfunction, the infinity stuff, I have GroovTama XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE 3.90 installed so it was not that ) and all seems okay.

It has a whole new erotic feel to it, with the girl, private's functioning some what.. It is almost to graphic..LOL

Next someone will fix the Booty, and everything will be functioning.

I think will take some time for FO4 to catch up, I will just ignore it for awhile, then look at it one day, and be surprised I hope..

I know it's early, but are there plans to eventually make a Skyrim-Special Edition version once BodySlide and other stuff is up and running?

This mod package mostly contains meshes and textures. I'm pretty sure that you should be waiting for SKSE/Racemenu/HDT/UIExtension/KSHairdos to be converted to special edition first.

I know it's early, but are there plans to eventually make a Skyrim-Special Edition version once BodySlide and other stuff is up and running?

This mod package mostly contains meshes and textures. I'm pretty sure that you should be waiting for SKSE/Racemenu/HDT/UIExtension/KSHairdos to be converted to special edition first.

Indeed and this is what we are all waiting on.

Racemenu relies on Skse & Skyui.  And since the Skyui team is not planning on port their mod to SSE.  Someone will have to get explicit permission to post the mod and work on it before they can publish it.  Since ECE only relies on SKSE, the SKSE team is working on it but you still have to wait a bit more like months per se.  ECE will easily get ported to SSE than Racemenu since it doesn't need anything else but SKSE.

all this talk about the Remakeup Skyrim and I am still wondering when the next version of HDT Animated Pussy will be released...I am afraid mod authors won't make mods anymore for the older Skyrim T_T

If you go to the Patreon account of HeroedeLeyenda you will see that he already shared Mini All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 dated 23-10-2016 and Mini All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 dated 13-10-2016 with his Patreons. So since he says that he shares content to his patreons 1 month earlier then to the general public we will probably see a new release between 13 and 23 of november. Just a pure guess neverthless i could be wrong.