I could really use some help in figuring out how to get Creatures to interact with this...

I have MNC installed, I've reinstalled it... I've avoided asking for help for weeks now, but I can't get it to work with Creatures.

It works fine with standard humanoid races.

But does not work on any creature races.

Would love some advice on how to correct this.

Thank you.

I could really use some help in figuring out how to get Creatures to interact with this...

I have MNC installed, I've reinstalled it... I've avoided asking for help for weeks now, but I can't get it to work with Creatures.

Thank you.

It will only work with a few creatures (Werewolf, and a few very common creatures like regular dogs) because each creature has to be individually fitted for this in a way they are not by default. Also if you are not using Mod Organizer, reinstalling MNC after this mod overwrites all fo this mod's changes to creatures and makes sure none of them will work. MNC need to be installed first, then this mod.

Hey does this add breast collisions too?

Yes, with the same caveat as the belly, butt and vag collisions, in that it generally requires both targets to be naked if you haven't applied HDT nodes to clothes or have the HDT Havok Object, which I belive can help in this case. I think that's why it's working for some and not for others.

I have said this so many times I'm sick of saying it now, this will be the last time;

Yes, the HDT node that controls collisions are in the feet mesh, and as you say you are what you wear, so if you wear boots (shoes, high heels, stockings, and so on) you are covering up the feet mesh and only the footwear mesh is showing up. If you want to wear these items during sex you are going to have to attach these nodes to the specific footwear (each specific pair of boots or stockings you want to wear during sex),

This is getting closer to my next on to-do list.

Do you know of a tut for that you could kindly steer us too? :D

edit: Or even a working version file to serve as an example?

(Some of the essential steps in nifskope are esoteric)

PS.  Thanks for all your informative posts.  Been following last few weeks.  Really good insights.  Very helpful. //iconforThumbsUp

Thank you.

It will only work with a few creatures (Werewolf, and a few very common creatures like regular dogs) because each creature has to be individually fitted for this in a way they are not by default. Also if you are not using Mod Organizer, reinstalling MNC after this mod overwrites all fo this mod's changes to creatures and makes sure none of them will work. MNC need to be installed first, then this mod.

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it.  Though that news is disheartening as I primarily DL'd this for my Riekling companion.

Is there a way to dig into the .zip file for this and find the Creature Meshes that I may have over-ridden?

I looked in the .zip already, but I couldn't find any reference to Creature Mesh files. (I don't want to re-apply the mod, cause I use a Ningheim Race with a lot of custom texture work and its a lot to re-organize)

Thank you!

Looks really cool, but for some reasons the vagina collisions won't work! Anyone else experiencing problems with this?

Just to get it clear, I'm not supposed to override xpmse files in any way during installation, right?

Also, is it possible to use bodyslide to edit the bodies after installation? Or am I stuck with the preset bodies in the mod?

Hello, i seem to have done something wrong during the installation. Everything is working as intended but, All of my female NPC faces have this weird texture like they were smacked with a blunt object. "All i did was ticked the BTRH Waifu which doesn't seem to work and some followers" 

Screen_Shot3.jpg

EDIT: If i set my player character as female, she has the same problem.

Go in the XPMSE MCM Menu and look at the Information Tab, with the Nice "You failed, Do it again!" message on the skeleton.

Thank you very much for this information. To be honest, I never before was on the Information Tab. Turned out I had a seriouse problem with the "left panel load order" in MO. Took a while and some try and error, but now the skeleton and the animations work fine. I used to use NMM so far, have to get used to the more experienced techniques of MO. You really made my day Groovtama!

Currently using a body texture that doesn't have the vag's lips textures, which result in a ugh... "abyss" in her...ya...

Was wondering if I could in theory, copy the textures of a HDT Vag ready body and place it on the current one im using.

Sidenote: HDT vag physics are working properly on this custom body.

EDIT: Applying the vag's textures to the other body textures fixed the issue.

I have said this so many times I'm sick of saying it now, this will be the last time;

Yes, the HDT node that controls collisions are in the feet mesh, and as you say you are what you wear, so if you wear boots (shoes, high heels, stockings, and so on) you are covering up the feet mesh and only the footwear mesh is showing up. If you want to wear these items during sex you are going to have to attach these nodes to the specific footwear (each specific pair of boots or stockings you want to wear during sex),

PS.  Thanks for all your informative posts.  Been following last few weeks.  Really good insights.  Very helpful. //iconforThumbsUp

Yeah, there actually used to be a very good tutorial posted on the front page of this mod... I think HL took it down when he planned to make youtube videos, then stopped doing those. I don't honestly remember at this point how to do that, and I don't have any pre-made ones installed actually it turns out, I deleted those when I changed body type. :(

Thank you.

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it.  Though that news is disheartening as I primarily DL'd this for my Riekling companion.

Is there a way to dig into the .zip file for this and find the Creature Meshes that I may have over-ridden?

I looked in the .zip already, but I couldn't find any reference to Creature Mesh files. (I don't want to re-apply the mod, cause I use a Ningheim Race with a lot of custom texture work and its a lot to re-organize)

Thank you!

From the front page, the only creatures affected are the following;

Dog, Wolf, Husky, Riekling, Draugur, Falmer, Skeever, Troll, Werewolf, Death Hound, Fox, Deer, Chaurus and Sabrecat

Note that even though Riekling is included, if your Riekling companion is using a custom body with mesh locations rather than using the standard Dragonborn Riekling file paths it still won't work, that's something you have to find out yourself however. I seem to have recently accidentally deleted this mod's install files from my folders while doing some cleaning, so I'll have to redownload it before answering where you can find it in the mod. But it should be relatively easy to find; I have zero experience with bestiality becuase I don't use it on my game so I am at the same level as you when it comes to finding those files, and you at least presumably have MNC installed so you now what file types and mod structures to look for.

Looks really cool, but for some reasons the vagina collisions won't work! Anyone else experiencing problems with this?

Just to get it clear, I'm not supposed to override xpmse files in any way during installation, right?

Also, is it possible to use bodyslide to edit the bodies after installation? Or am I stuck with the preset bodies in the mod?

You are supposed to overwrite everything during installation. If you did not, I can't help you because I don't know what exactly you did not install.

And you can rebuild bodies after install, specifically open Bodyslide, choose "UUNP Special" or "CBBE HDT" in the topmost category, then pick your preset or make your custom body, hit "Build", batch build is for outfits only.

hey mod op. i have a question.. or a problem or something.. but it seems that the feet and hands meshes differed or mismatched after i used this modifier..

the bijin mods is what i am referring to.. have i done something wrong?

Mod OP has not been on for quite a while so you'll have to settle with me for now.

Did you choose a different body during install of thsi than you have Bijin installed as? That is when you installed Bijin mods you had an option of CBBE or UNP, if you picked UNP did you also install this with UUNP options?

Note that even with his, you will get wrist and feet seams with Bijin with this mod with CBBE. I noticed that very clearly. I think these seams are even in the unmodified Bijin, Bijin have a lot of innate seams, if you look at the front page right now you can clearly see in the sample images that Delphine and a few others have neck seams on the images.

Also for some reason skinnier characters like Brelyna also get hand and wrist seams regardless.

Hello, i seem to have done something wrong during the installation. Everything is working as intended but, All of my female NPC faces have this weird texture like they were smacked with a blunt object. "All i did was ticked the BTRH Waifu which doesn't seem to work and some followers" 

Screen_Shot3.jpg

EDIT: If i set my player character as female, she has the same problem.

Reinstall the mod, this time do not choose the option that did not clearly work.

Currently using a body texture that doesn't have the vag's lips textures, which result in a ugh... "abyss" in her...ya...

Was wondering if I could in theory, copy the textures of a HDT Vag ready body and place it on the current one im using.

Sidenote: HDT vag physics are working properly on this custom body.

What skin is it that you are using, and why are you not overwriting with this mod's files? This mod includes almost all of the actually good skin textures and a lot of bodies, and building a new body in Bodyslide is quite easy.

This is All in One, if you are not intending to use All in One, please go look at the piecemeal original mods; this mod is doing nothing at all original other than assembling dozens of pieces together, it did not invent HDT Vag, it just made it easier to install, and if you are going to install yours separately or manually you are in the wrong mod thread.

I'm sorry if it's been brought up already but a 142 pages is way too much to shift threw and google has failed me.

I can't seem to combine this with 360 move, are they not compatible... i mean... i feel like it is a waste if i can't even view them during most of my time spend in the game. And I know for certain it is this mod, since 360 works perfectly well without it. Half the mods included with this work with 360 as well, i already possess half the mods this offers but choose from this for consistency.

Yeah, there actually used to be a very good tutorial posted on the front page of this mod... I think HL took it down when he planned to make youtube videos, then stopped doing those. I don't honestly remember at this point how to do that, and I don't have any pre-made ones installed actually it turns out, I deleted those when I changed body type. :(

At first I was dead reading this.  Wasn't having luck finding this anywhere else.

I re-read your initial explanation again and there was the answer hidden away: 

Get naked.

Opened my BSL build UUNP female femalefeet_1.nif and there was the answer.

I now have full HDT effects wearing heels and whatever else occupies Bodyslot 37!

Might have to design & model heels and release them dedicated to you. 

Thank you :D

Hello again !

After 20 hours of working on my mods and game stability and thanks to some help here, my game is now almost ready for a true complete 240 .esp stable playtrough (I hope :D), yay ! So thanks again for the help. :)

I have one problem remaining still, it seems that I'm loosing hands, arms et breasts collisions the moment I equip shoes, whichever shoes they are. Every other outfit part doesn't seem to break this. I generated all game outfits with Bodyslide with HDT outfits and -Zeroed Sliders- preset ; BBP works well when equiped, but not collisions.

I understand that in the game, "you become what you wear" but what I don't understand is why it is in my case related to shoes appearently while they do not interact in collisions anyway. Is it because collisions datas are integrated into feets mesh or something ?

This is not a big issue I can play without it, but I'd prefer a 100% working game as intended than a 99,9% :P

Yes, the HDT node that controls collisions are in the feet mesh, and as you say you are what you wear, so if you wear boots (shoes, high heels, stockings, and so on) you are covering up the feet mesh and only the footwear mesh is showing up. If you want to wear these items during sex you are going to have to attach these nodes to the specific footwear (each specific pair of boots or stockings you want to wear during sex), or set Sexlab to unequip all items. I suggest setting it to unequip all except jewelry in strip, and manually add to the never unequip list the specific items you have modded to have the HDT node. I dd this with a few Elenwin high heel shoes for UUNP for example.

Alright, done, thanks. Actually used a HDT Havok Object .esm that I used before, added the item into every Outfit entry I found in the game and changed the HDT Havok Path to hdtFingers.xml in the object .nif with NifScope. Looks like it work, not on some of my followers (assume it's because they use their own body meshes or something), but it works well on my character + npcs.

Only problem is that the havok item uses the same slot as another armor mod I use, so I can't equip both (or I loose some precious armor rating that I need with the hard combat mods I use :P) but I'll find a slot that I don't usually use and change it.

I'm sorry if it's been brought up already but a 142 pages is way too much to shift threw and google has failed me.

I can't seem to combine this with 360 move, are they not compatible... i mean... i feel like it is a waste if i can't even view them during most of my time spend in the game. And I know for certain it is this mod, since 360 works perfectly well without it. Half the mods included with this work with 360 as well, i already possess half the mods this offers but choose from this for consistency.

Only thing I can think of is that you did not rerun FNIS + set Skeleton Arm Fix active in optional fixes when running FNIS, as this mod installs a skeleton that is required. However if you were already usign XPMSE previously I have no idea why that's not working for you.

I'm using this mod's Khajiit textures for a custom race and use all in one for the rest.

I'm a bit unfamiliar with the site's forum, sorry if there was a more suitable place to ask this.

That is a skin and complete body change that yes will be incompatible with this mod. I can't tell on the mod's page if it's based off another type of skin like SG Renewal either, so can't say if replacing textures with something from this mod would work at all... but my guess is that you need a complete texblend and give it a vagina. This is not something I have ever done so would be something you have to ask HeroedeLeyenda to include in All in One v4.

By the way HL is doing hard studying currently, with papers that's supposed to be in I believe October 4th. He may be able to post up Leyenda Skin next version and a couple of new followers becuase he's already done all the work for that, but don't expect All in One v4 until after then, possibly not until into November due to the complexity of this mod's FOMOD.

You are supposed to overwrite everything during installation. If you did not, I can't help you because I don't know what exactly you did not install.

And you can rebuild bodies after install, specifically open Bodyslide, choose "UUNP Special" or "CBBE HDT" in the topmost category, then pick your preset or make your custom body, hit "Build", batch build is for outfits only.

Ah, thanks for clearing up! Sorry for taking your time! :angel:

I found the Meshes for Creatures, it wasn't that hidden really. I'm just actually Legally Blind, so I do indeed suffer from the "are you blind?!" accusatory question when unable to locate things.

That being said, I transfered them and replaced what was in my folders already.  So it got everything working except for Werewolves and Giants, which is odd, since they're some of the original species.

I really only wanted it for my Riekling companion though, I enjoy those animations Leito made for that creature.  Still though, thought it was odd that Giants and Werewolves are like "Nah... no thanks." still.

Oh, and I'm just using summoned creatures from the "Hentai Creatures" mod. (Not really sure what the word Hentai means in that mod name.)

Thanks for the pointers though! Now I know how to solve it in the future!

I have one other small (i hope) question.

The lighting of the vaginal interior texture seems to be wrong somehow.  I use the Real Girls skin, and the vagina seems to have like.. uh... a light on... inside of it.

Humorous, to be sure!

...but not really what I was going for with this.

Is that normal?  Or did I screw that up too?

Thanks!

to Sacremas 

i installed all of the bijin replacers prior to this all in one.. should i uninstall that one first and reinstall or install only this one instead?

Bijin mods are not included in this mod, only replacers for parts of the mod (specifically patches to make their bodies and skin work with this) so you would need to first install the original Bijin, then install this. I highly recommned Mod Organizer for things like this by the way, because it doesn't matter what order you install things in, you can just drag and drop the asset load orders around like you would esp's in Nexus Mod Manager and make sure that your texture files are only overwitten such and such.

I have one other small (i hope) question.

The lighting of the vaginal interior texture seems to be wrong somehow.  I use the Real Girls skin, and the vagina seems to have like.. uh... a light on... inside of it.

Humorous, to be sure!

...but not really what I was going for with this.

Is that normal?  Or did I screw that up too?

Thanks!

This unfortunatley is expected behavior. It's not so much the vagina having a light as much as the vagina not having the shadow texture and reacting to light the same way most of the rest of your game should, so your ENB or things like ELFX will be unable to provide proper shadows on it.

This is not something restricted to mods alone, for example check out this mod, which fixes the exact same issue with vanilla NPC mouth interiors in Fallout 4, in theory the same solution could fix it here; http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17865/?