The description says that this mod is also for CBBE. But I can only choose between "UNP", "Clams of Skyrim" and "Don't install".

Did I miss something?

Clams of Skyrim = CBBE. That is the Clams is the Animated Vag for CBBE project, where the vagina actually has a "clam" a mesh of it's own instead of being mainly a gash handled by textures only for lips, clit etc. as it is in UUNP, where these are meshes in CBBE.

The description says that this mod is also for CBBE. But I can only choose between "UNP", "Clams of Skyrim" and "Don't install".

Did I miss something?

Clams of Skyrim = CBBE. That is the Clams is the Animated Vag for CBBE project, where the vagina actually has a "clam" a mesh of it's own instead of being mainly a gash handled by textures only for lips, clit etc. as it is in UUNP, where these are meshes in CBBE.

Alright... That did it. Works perfect.

Thanks a lot!

I got this mod to work and the game seemed stable but then I started getting HDT crashes. In the hdt memory patch log there was some crash info and a dmp file was also produced. The other hdt log also mentioned something about a bone not binding properly (belly I think).

So in the end I removed this mod. I will give it another shot at version 4.0 and hopefully it will work without causing instability for me.

Hello Team AIO!  

Been using AIO since its first release and I can confirm that the new bodyslide v3.8 is not working with AIO v3.3  - errors include:  complete loss of HDT on nord race only and nude feet warping.   The new bodyslide doesnt like older UUNP armor sets and/or uunp special body by morphing the PC's body into something like a 7base style when equiped.  Not sure if that is due to the bodyslide conversions of older armor sets or something else.

Looking forward to the update!  I really enjoy this mod and appreciate all the work put into it, its amazing!  

Thank you

Hello Team AIO!  

Been using AIO since its first release and I can confirm that the new bodyslide v3.8 is not working with AIO v3.3  - errors include:  complete loss of HDT on nord race only and nude feet warping.   The new bodyslide doesnt like older UUNP armor sets and/or uunp special body by morphing the PC's body into something like a 7base style when equiped.  Not sure if that is due to the bodyslide conversions of older armor sets or something else.

Looking forward to the update!  I really enjoy this mod and appreciate all the work put into it, its amazing!  

Thank you

Sorry but it doesn't do anything of the sort. Using AiO, using latest Bodyslide, and I have built my own body in Bodyslide and altered all armors to fit that body. Works fine.

Hello Team AIO!  

Thank you

Sorry but it doesn't do anything of the sort. Using AiO, using latest Bodyslide, and I have built my own body in Bodyslide and altered all armors to fit that body. Works fine.

I recently updated XMPSE as well.  Wondering where the issues are coming from.  

Load order:

HDT v14.38

Bodyslide v3.8 (no optional body selected, or HDT just sliders for UUNP)

Racemenu v3.4.5

FNIS 6.3

Realistic Ragdolls v1.9

XPMSE v3.9

AIO v3.3

I haven't had any problems since the first release of AIO, up until I updated BS and XPMSE.   Any suggestions would be helpful.  Thank you

This is really confusing for CBBE users.

Do i select "clams of skyrim" during installation if using CBBE?

And do I need to install CBBE with it?After testing it around, it looks like CBBE "overwrites" the body textures as only the original bodies for CBBE are shown.

Go complain to the creators of Clams of Skyrim for their naming of the mod. This is just a collection of assets for easy install, nothing really original in this pack. If this mod changed the name of clams of skyrim to CBBE Animated Vag or something, we'd get the same questions from folks looking for Clams of Skyrim.

This is All in One, as in no, you do not need CBBE, and you do not need textures for CBBE. You do need outfits for CBBE, preferably bodyslide outfits.

And do I need to install CBBE with it?After testing it around, it looks like CBBE "overwrites" the body textures as only the original bodies for CBBE are shown.

Go complain to the creators of Clams of Skyrim for their naming of the mod. This is just a collection of assets for easy install, nothing really original in this pack. If this mod changed the name of clams of skyrim to CBBE Animated Vag or something, we'd get the same questions from folks looking for Clams of Skyrim.

This is All in One, as in no, you do not need CBBE, and you do not need textures for CBBE. You do need outfits for CBBE, preferably bodyslide outfits.

Thanks. I managed to get the textures working using the Clams of Skyrim option.

Just checking if you can fix this new arising problem.

My HDT boob and ass jiggling don't work. Whenever I move they just go in a little, then clip back to normal.

I've reinstalled and overwritten EVERYTHING, but to no avail.

Should I install HDT physics extension? Or will that overwrite AIO?

Argh.

Nevermind, figured it out 10 minutes after posting :P

In case anyone is wondering:

1.I downloaded HDT physics extension (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?) and overwritten EVERYTHING from AIO

Then i installed "HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?) and overwritten NOTHING from AIO or HDT.

This might be a stupid question, and it might have been answered before but if so i have not found it.

1) If i want to use this with my own Bodyslide body ( CBBE HDT but a custom preset) how do i go about it ?

2) I want to then also use it with a custom race. (Succubus race) Is that possible ?

And if it is does that mean i have to replace the custom race femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif with the one i made in bodyslide but replace the textures with the ones from this mod ? Or how would that work. Or do i just have to use the textures from the succubus mod ?

3) All my tries so far i have gotten no collision whatsoever and i installed everything step by step. Can i somehow figure out where the problem is ?

This might be a stupid question, and it might have been answered before but if so i have not found it.

1) If i want to use this with my own Bodyslide body ( CBBE HDT but a custom preset) how do i go about it ?

2) I want to then also use it with a custom race. (Succubus race) Is that possible ?

And if it is does that mean i have to replace the custom race femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif with the one i made in bodyslide but replace the textures with the ones from this mod ? Or how would that work. Or do i just have to use the textures from the succubus mod ?

3) All my tries so far i have gotten no collision whatsoever and i installed everything step by step. Can i somehow figure out where the problem is ?

1 open bodyslide- pick your body- click "build"

2 yes but u have to replace all the mesh and texture files. not just the body

does any1 have the original ks hairdos? i reinstalled this and added the npc replacer but it doesnt work with ks hairdo revival and the orginal doesnt exist anywhere. now i have npcs with purple textureless hair and i cant get them to revert back. might wanna remove it from the installer since it needs a mod that doesnt exist anymore

BTW hero,,,,which ENB are you using in your screen shots in your tumblr?

Looks very nice.

Is it Bleak?

Yes, is Bleak ENB with these tweaks from K ENB Pure Light Extreme configured to my taste:

attachicon.gifSkyrim.7z

Have a nice day!

Can u help me fix this " Sexlab debug ( Self ) " not working ~ i was try but not work ! 

p/s : Sorry my bad english !

Argh.

1.I downloaded HDT physics extension (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?) and overwritten EVERYTHING from AIO

Then i installed "HDT Breast and Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?) and overwritten NOTHING from AIO or HDT.

You may have overwritten something important even so. Regardless, no, you do not need and you should not do what you did and install separate pieces; I haven't and it's working fine for me for UUNP.

getting bad hand wrist seems from arm to hand and not sure how to fix this

CBBE? I had that before, make sure you are using latest Bodyslide. That is if this is happening while naked, if it is happening when you are clothed then it's your outfits that are not fit to your body,  get a bodyslide outfit pack and adjust them in Bodyslide. And please give more informaiton next time if you expect help.

Addendum; make sure that in the top slider selection you pick "CBBE HDT" or that will remove the animated vag from your character. CBBE HDT and UUNP Special are the only ones this will work on, beyond that you can be CBBE curvy, slim, HGEC, SevenBase, etc and it's fine.

Question 2, you need both meshes and textures.

For question 3, assuming you did what is above, make sure both you and your partner strips all gloves, boots, head (specifically "hair" like helmets and hoods and wigs, not circlets or earrings) and torso items, or that will block up the HDT node and cause it to fail.

does any1 have the original ks hairdos? i reinstalled this and added the npc replacer but it doesnt work with ks hairdo revival and the orginal doesnt exist anywhere. now i have npcs with purple textureless hair and i cant get them to revert back. might wanna remove it from the installer since it needs a mod that doesnt exist anymore

The authors of KS Hairdos has asked that the original version not be shared any longer. Since they are also members of this forum I am unwilling to go against their wishes. And yeah, that replacer should be taken out.

Looks very nice.

Is it Bleak?

Yes, is Bleak ENB with these tweaks from K ENB Pure Light Extreme configured to my taste:

attachicon.gifSkyrim.7z

Have a nice day!

Can u help me fix this " Sexlab debug ( Self ) " not working ~ i was try but not work ! 

Sigh, you are going to have to try to provide more information if anyone should help you. What are you trying to debug, what sort of problem are you having?

Hi is there a very detailed guide on installing this that pretty much spoon feeds the steps? I've installed this mod a lot of times and I just get issues and it's pretty annoying.

One prominent issue I get involves SOS, the males penis is pretty much glitched in mid air and stays there, even when the male is moving around.

I don't know if this is an issue but i'll just say anyway, the time when SOS was working (fine?), it seemed like the penis didn't exactly align into the vagina/anus, I know that there is the key binds for this but I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that.

I also had a problem when I installed a custom race as well, but I think I managed to solve that by copying over and overwriting its body mesh and textures with the ones installed via this all in mod.

if anyone can point me to a guide or have some time spare to spoon feed me the steps that would be greatly appreciated.

I had all the prerequisites installed which was:
SKSE, FNIS, Bodyslide Studio, XP32 Skeleton and SOS

And during installation I know opted to install the body meshes, didn't need the NPC stuff, and installed some Mods at the end, like the item searcher, strap on and stuff. I did also run FNIS for animations for this mod and SexLab.

Edit: I don't have a male body mod installed, but I think SOS has its own I think, do I need one for SOS and this mod?
when I reinstall the mod, I make sure my Skyrim was in vanilla state again, reinstall prerequisites and then this mod, using Mod Organizer.
Load order is sorted by LOOT, but I make sure XP32 is on top of the body mods.

Argh.

You may have overwritten something important even so. Regardless, no, you do not need and you should not do what you did and install separate pieces; I haven't and it's working fine for me for UUNP.

CBBE? I had that before, make sure you are using latest Bodyslide. That is if this is happening while naked, if it is happening when you are clothed then it's your outfits that are not fit to your body,  get a bodyslide outfit pack and adjust them in Bodyslide. And please give more informaiton next time if you expect help.

Addendum; make sure that in the top slider selection you pick "CBBE HDT" or that will remove the animated vag from your character. CBBE HDT and UUNP Special are the only ones this will work on, beyond that you can be CBBE curvy, slim, HGEC, SevenBase, etc and it's fine.

For question 3, assuming you did what is above, make sure both you and your partner strips all gloves, boots, head (specifically "hair" like helmets and hoods and wigs, not circlets or earrings) and torso items, or that will block up the HDT node and cause it to fail.

The authors of KS Hairdos has asked that the original version not be shared any longer. Since they are also members of this forum I am unwilling to go against their wishes. And yeah, that replacer should be taken out.

Looks very nice.

Is it Bleak?

attachicon.gifSkyrim.7z

Have a nice day!

Sigh, you are going to have to try to provide more information if anyone should help you. What are you trying to debug, what sort of problem are you having?

14707773_1237259746294380_56848249766311

--

Sorry for my bad sir ! Here this it error , i hope can fix this 

Yeah not sure what happened with the hand seems but I seemed to have fixed it. I'm trying to use the UNP Special version but I can't seem to get the HDT vagina to work at all, what are the names of the body variants that this mod puts in bodyslide, if that's even how it works. I tried installing bodyslide with no UUNP or CBBE prebuilds and when I use AIP I have no options in bodyslide for the UNP version, but there is a COS version if I choose that, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

So as suggested in the Step by step guide i just made a MO profile with only the CBBE body, bodyslide, HDT physics extensions, XPMSE skeleton, realistic ragdolls and force and SKSE. To test if the HDT Physics work. So i could later add everything else as well as this mod.

I can build the CBBE HDT body and in game i get glorious boob and butt physics but no collision. I reinstalled everything from scratch, even skyrim. But unfortunately i don't seemto be able to get it to work. Is there something obvious that i might have done wrong to get  boob-butt physics but B) no collision ?

edit: The only thing i can think off that seemed "off" was that i had no skse folder in my Skyrim folder or in my Skyrim/Data folder just te loose skse files and the scripts that it overwrote (since i did not install it through MO) So i created that one myself. (As it told me to)

Argh.

Looks very nice.

Is it Bleak?

attachicon.gifSkyrim.7z

Have a nice day!

I was try use mod before working good with " Sexlab debug ( Self ) " , but atfer im try install this mod again for new skyrim in another PC ( this my PC ) can't working this Sexlab debug ( Self ) for me !

There this mod " fingers sex with vigina Fingers 1Fingers 2 " this on mod : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-obsolete-sevenbase-hdt-vagina-and-hdt-creatures/

And this my all mod ,  i have install in MO manager ! I use mod All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3

post-1162729-0-46490900-1476433868_thumb.jpg

post-1162729-0-47897500-1476433871_thumb.jpg

post-1162729-0-33692200-1476433876_thumb.jpg

post-1162729-0-45203000-1476433879_thumb.jpg

post-1162729-0-97659600-1476433881_thumb.jpg

So as suggested in the Step by step guide i just made a MO profile with only the CBBE body, bodyslide, HDT physics extensions, XPMSE skeleton, realistic ragdolls and force and SKSE. To test if the HDT Physics work. So i could later add everything else as well as this mod.

I can build the CBBE HDT body and in game i get glorious boob and butt physics but no collision. I reinstalled everything from scratch, even skyrim. But unfortunately i don't seemto be able to get it to work. Is there something obvious that i might have done wrong to get  boob-butt physics but B) no collision ?

edit: The only thing i can think off that seemed "off" was that i had no skse folder in my Skyrim folder or in my Skyrim/Data folder just te loose skse files and the scripts that it overwrote (since i did not install it through MO) So i created that one myself. (As it told me to)

Unless i completely understood it wrong the 'hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml' is what makes the boob-butt jiggle AND also does the collision stuff.

But i guess the base one does not come with collision ? So if i make this mod's xml's overwrite the original ones  i should get collision ? Only it doesnt work. Unless i have to do something special to make it work ?

Edit: Okay i got it to work. sort of. Atleast now i have collision and physics on my own preset \o/ Great mod.

Hello Team AIO!  

Thank you

I know, I have tested everything (removing mods one at a time and starting a new game) Even removing AIO completely, and still have the same issue.  I removed all the body mods and reinstalled them, and still have the same error:

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[10/15/16 11:14:41]INFO: Queue OK
[10/15/16 11:14:41]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[10/15/16 11:14:41]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[10/15/16 11:14:41]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[10/15/16 11:15:48]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[10/15/16 11:15:48]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[10/15/16 11:15:49]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[10/15/16 11:15:53]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/15/16 11:15:53]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : d51e7a40 HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/15/16 11:15:53]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : d51e7a40 HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/15/16 11:15:53]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/15/16 11:15:53]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/15/16 11:15:53]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/15/16 11:15:53]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/15/16 11:15:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/15/16 11:15:57]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/15/16 11:15:57]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : |HDTHDPT|HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/15/16 11:15:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[10/15/16 11:15:57]WARNING: Cannot bind bone : d49fa380 HDT Belly - bone doesn't exist
[10/15/16 11:15:57]ERROR: Illegal hkx file : d49fa380 HDT Belly - Fixed/Keyframed body without binding!
[10/15/16 11:15:57]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

How do know which hkx file is bad?  

UPDATE:  Found file - it is provided by AIO whether directly or generated.   -- Am I assuming that the XPMSE rig should be HDT, not BBP?  

All HDT physics work when HDT Extensions 14.28 overwrites everything.  I am thinking that the HDT rig in AIO (setup B in the installation choices) needs to be calibrated for new XPSME bone ID's?