Hi, does this work with SOS for UNP? (Futa characters) Thanks!

Tested that yesterday and it does :D :D

It does, but my character has both genitals : a vagina wide open, and a schlong slightly clipping above it. Does your have it replaced, or just "topled" like mine ?

This is due to your chosen body shape. SOS for Females relies very much on your hips being about the same shape and position as regular UNP, if you have dramatically changed it you will get a gap. Not this mod's fault, go talk to b3lisaro about making it Bodyslide compatible.

Would it be possible to add the body into remodeled armors? I understand how to change the shape of armors using bodyslide, but it doesn't actaully add the HDT vagina to them. I tried using outfit studio to change the base body on an armor to this mod's, but the game crashes when it loads. I'm not very experienced with bodyslide outfit studio and was wondering how you could do this. Most armor mods only have a static vagina decal under the armor pieces themselves. I would like to have the working hdt vagina in the armors as well.

You would basically be doing all of the work needed to add vagina onto a body and a texture over again for every single armor. If you are wearing a torso armor, that is now your body mesh and your body, with the body "beneath" it actually having been disabled as long as you are wearing the armor, hence you'd have to add the HDT Vag to it manually via textblend and nifskope for every single armor. This would be an undertaking so much more massive than this mod is now, it's hard to compare the two.

So its compatible with pregnancy body without any yadda yadda??

Yes, as a HDT body with a belly node it is so by default.

Also note that most UUNP outfits (and all by Gamefever) are also compatible by default once fitted to the body via batch build outfits in Bodyslide.

So its compatible with pregnancy body without any yadda yadda??

Yes, as a HDT body with a belly node it is so by default.

Also note that most UUNP outfits (and all by Gamefever) are also compatible by default once fitted to the body via batch build outfits in Bodyslide.

But is CBBE too yes? it have Demoniac body??

Even though this is a All in One, do you still have to download and install all the requirements or are all requirement mods included? (Such as More Nasty Critters etc)

Sorry if asked before, brain running on caffeine.

yes you have to install the req's as this just adds HDT to the applicable required mods AFAIK. Such and MNC it adds hdt collision to their bits but you need the originals installed.

Even though this is a All in One, do you still have to download and install all the requirements or are all requirement mods included? (Such as More Nasty Critters etc)

Sorry if asked before, brain running on caffeine.

yes you have to install the req's as this just adds HDT to the applicable required mods AFAIK. Such and MNC it adds hdt collision to their bits but you need the originals installed.

Thank you, that would explain why I have been getting some bugs and broken textures. :)

i have been trying for two days to get this to work, and im starting to wonder if it isnt entirely impossible

the issue is with the textures, and it doesnt matter what i use. the problem goes thus:

i install everything. i already have most of the stuff, so its mostly just for the models. step one goes off without a hitch, BUT, the textures are invisible. my character is blue, except for hands and face. i even tried installing SG textures directly from that mod, and that worked! until i tried to use blender to add the vj textures. then, once again, blue. everything that has been touched by blender is blue, whether textures i modified, or the base ones included in THIS mod. i have tried literally every one, and for a mod of this size, installing and uninstalling it literally 20 times is a time-wasting hassle.

i have followed the install instructions closely, and done it as i said without exaggeration twenty times now. i desperately want this, so how do i get it? what am i doing wrong that makes the textures invisible when i blend them?

i have been trying for two days to get this to work, and im starting to wonder if it isnt entirely impossible

the issue is with the textures, and it doesnt matter what i use. the problem goes thus:

i install everything. i already have most of the stuff, so its mostly just for the models. step one goes off without a hitch, BUT, the textures are invisible. my character is blue, except for hands and face. i even tried installing SG textures directly from that mod, and that worked! until i tried to use blender to add the vj textures. then, once again, blue. everything that has been touched by blender is blue, whether textures i modified, or the base ones included in THIS mod. i have tried literally every one, and for a mod of this size, installing and uninstalling it literally 20 times is a time-wasting hassle.

i have followed the install instructions closely, and done it as i said without exaggeration twenty times now. i desperately want this, so how do i get it? what am i doing wrong that makes the textures invisible when i blend them?

The issue is that you are probably saying no to installing some step. The issue is that the FOMOD is set up so that if you skip one of the previous steps then it assumes you already have parts of thsi mod installed already, and so skips certain important bits of this mod. So please install it in full, don't skip anything of it, pick something in every single category, bodies, textures, evertyhing. If you have something you rather want to use, install that after as long as it is proper (that is it has an animated vag texture meaning Leyenda skin or Demoniac skin, or it is latest XPMSE skeleton, or it is a CBBE HDT or UUNP Special body, only these things work, unless it's something like makeup tweaks).

Anyone got a link for rk Followers? and does anyone have a step by step guide on how to install this properly with all the requirements already download and installed?

Thanks

Yes, Step 1; install it. Step 2; make sure nothing is overwriting the important parts. Done. Really it's that simple. It's called All in One for a reason. Make sure you have things you want to patch such as SOS or More Nasty Critters or Bijin mods installed beforehand, that's pretty much the only caveat.

Yes, Step 1; install it. Step 2; make sure nothing is overwriting the important parts. Done. Really it's that simple. It's called All in One for a reason. Make sure you have things you want to patch such as SOS or More Nasty Critters or Bijin mods installed beforehand, that's pretty much the only caveat.

So when it says install replacer mods? You click install them even though I have already downloaded them all already?

i did. like . . . no joke, 20 times now. im not skipping anything except the optional .esps and followers at the end, which i have no interest in. the textures are installing; they are there, in their proper folders. they can be seen in gimp and they look normal. however, in-game, they are invisible.

as i said, even if i install an otherwise normal skin - say SG renewal, from that mod's page, it works. If i then pass that texture through blender to add vag texture, POOF. invisible in-game again. this is the same with _msn.dds too - it goes from working to not working when blender touches it, whether it was me or the mod author who used blender on it.

The issue is that you are probably saying no to installing some step. The issue is that the FOMOD is set up so that if you skip one of the previous steps then it assumes you already have parts of thsi mod installed already, and so skips certain important bits of this mod. So please install it in full, don't skip anything of it, pick something in every single category, bodies, textures, evertyhing. If you have something you rather want to use, install that after as long as it is proper (that is it has an animated vag texture meaning Leyenda skin or Demoniac skin, or it is latest XPMSE skeleton, or it is a CBBE HDT or UUNP Special body, only these things work, unless it's something like makeup tweaks).

If I understand correctly, there is still no bodyslide support for this body?

Ehm, no. That is a very bad understanding of what this mod is.

This is a Bodyslide specific mod. Install the mod as it is, any preset or body you wish, fire up Bodyslide, pick "UUNP Special" top line, or "CBBE HDT" if you are Clams, build your body and outfits to your specifications, all of this mod's features follow with, with all other things like SOS meshes and companions and strapons being patched by this mod in the process to work easier.

Note that soem of the presets that follow with including the preset I made for it do not have bodysldie files to fit bodies to it, a bti of a miscalculation that... and now I don't even have the files myself, so really just ignore that body, go with one of the standards or make your own.

When building a Body with the Batch build aren't you meant to untick some of the options like feet and never nude or something? I'm sure I remeber Legend saying something about that?

So when it says install replacer mods? You click install them even though I have already downloaded them all already?

I am not sure what you mean by replacer mods. The only replacer stuff that gets installed entirely is the korean NPC replacer, all of the rest like for Bijin and Seranaholic and Ningheim are patches only, and you need the original mods. Unless you mean the body; due to how this FOMOD works you are best off actually installing a new body replacer out of the list, then run Bodyslide and fit it to how you want it if your body of choice is not in the installer option (it used to be a lot bigger a list, but Osinus did not like that and asked for them to be removed). Make sure that you pick in category either CBBE HDT or UUNP Special, these are the only bodies that will have a functioning vag.

i did. like . . . no joke, 20 times now. im not skipping anything except the optional .esps and followers at the end, which i have no interest in. the textures are installing; they are there, in their proper folders. they can be seen in gimp and they look normal. however, in-game, they are invisible.

as i said, even if i install an otherwise normal skin - say SG renewal, from that mod's page, it works. If i then pass that texture through blender to add vag texture, POOF. invisible in-game again. this is the same with _msn.dds too - it goes from working to not working when blender touches it, whether it was me or the mod author who used blender on it.

Can you install HDT Physics Extension and XPMSE skeleton please, then see if it works? I am guessing it's one of these.

Also give me your system specs; if it's too low it may be the game just giving up displaying them to you entirely.

If I understand correctly, there is still no bodyslide support for this body?

Ehm, no. That is a very bad understanding of what this mod is.

This is a Bodyslide specific mod. Install the mod as it is, any preset or body you wish, fire up Bodyslide, pick "UUNP Special" top line, or "CBBE HDT" if you are Clams, build your body and outfits to your specifications, all of this mod's features follow with, with all other things like SOS meshes and companions and strapons being patched by this mod in the process to work easier.

Note that soem of the presets that follow with including the preset I made for it do not have bodysldie files to fit bodies to it, a bti of a miscalculation that... and now I don't even have the files myself, so really just ignore that body, go with one of the standards or make your own.

When building a Body with the Batch build aren't you meant to untick some of the options like feet and never nude or something? I'm sure I remeber Legend saying something about that?

Not necessary. I never untick them when I generate them myself, but I do make sure to pick UUNP Special when batch building. Make sure your Bodyslide is updated to the latest version though.

im kinda starting to think youre not reading my posts thoroughly.

the physics works fine. that is not and has never been a problem. i have MANY mods which rely on hdt physics and XPMSE, and they all work no problem. im also not sure why the skeleton would have anything whatever to do with missing textures.

my system specs are far from a problem. i am NOT having the classic black skin bugs that are associated with low vram. furthermore, this cannot possibly be the problem as i can drop any skin texture i want NOT from this mod, and that hasnt been blended, and that works fine - even if they are very large indeed. i tried my uncompressed custom 4k skin, which is almost 90mb, and it worked fine. however, any skin texture from THIS mod, whether it be the 2k or 4k, is invisible. the same is true for _msn.dds and such.

the only reason this is an issue is because i cannot find any other way to get vag textures and speculars and such. whether the mod author added those via blender, or i do, the result is the same.

im kinda starting to think youre not reading my posts thoroughly.

the physics works fine. that is not and has never been a problem. i have MANY mods which rely on hdt physics and XPMSE, and they all work no problem. im also not sure why the skeleton would have anything whatever to do with missing textures.

my system specs are far from a problem. i am NOT having the classic black skin bugs that are associated with low vram. furthermore, this cannot possibly be the problem as i can drop any skin texture i want NOT from this mod, and that hasnt been blended, and that works fine - even if they are very large indeed. i tried my uncompressed custom 4k skin, which is almost 90mb, and it worked fine. however, any skin texture from THIS mod, whether it be the 2k or 4k, is invisible. the same is true for _msn.dds and such.

the only reason this is an issue is because i cannot find any other way to get vag textures and speculars and such. whether the mod author added those via blender, or i do, the result is the same.

I understand what you are saying, I just don't understand how what you are describing could be happening, and something being wrong with either your HDT or your skeleton (note that this body NEEDS the XPMSE skeleton, if you did not have that or another skeleton was overwriting then exactly what you are describing would happen) is one of the only ways I know this could happen. If you are unwilling to test to reinstall those fresh, or try that and it doesn't make any difference then I can't really help you any further, I have no idea if so why this is happening.

And I asked about your specs becuase your processor being too slow (not VRAM, RAM, GPU strength, anythign, the clock speed of your processor only matters here) could cause the game to nto render the animated vag, since as a HDT object it relies primarily on the processor to work on it, HDT in general relies much more on your processor than just about anything else, and again what you are describing could happen because your processor gives up rendering the HDT bits and they go invisible, pretty much same thing that happens when HDT enabled characters go invisible in Riften for example.

I can't seem to get the characters lined up properly on the animation so the pussy expands but nothing is going inside it during animations. Any help for this?

I can't seem to get the characters lined up properly on the animation so the pussy expands but nothing is going inside it during animations. Any help for this?

No one is able to do that by default. Go to Sexlab MCM, to the Player Hotkeys tab, and assign the hotkeys to keys you will remember (I have all mine on numpad, like 7 move actor up/down, 2 move SOS up/down, etc). In Animation settings set to Even Actors Height and remove race-specific animation adjustments option, now you just need to adjust each animation once and it will work for all NPCs. When you have aligned all actors go to last page of Sexlab MCM and export it the settings, then import the settigns next time you start a new game, all your animation adjustments as well as your hotkey placements and other settings get imported then, so this is mostly just something you need to do once per animation. Turn off auto-progress animation stages to have some time to adjust them before it moves on, then progress it via spacebar instead.

Hi all !

Firstable, this mod is AWESOME, thank you HeroedeLeyenda !

BUT ! i'll need a belly physix like in this video cause its super sexy to me : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdd0OkGCVIA

its come from this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

Someone could explain me how if its possible ? that would be fantastic !

Hi all !

its come from this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

Pretty sure that is one of the exaggarated bounces already included here. You will need to increase the belly for it to be that noticable however, either by getting pregnant or via Bodyslide and set the default to rather large.

Hi all !

Pretty sure that is one of the exaggarated bounces already included here. You will need to increase the belly for it to be that noticable however, either by getting pregnant or via Bodyslide and set the default to rather large.

Already done with showracemenu ingame but i'll try this eve directly in Bodyslide as you mention, maybe it'll works cause when i did it with showracemenu the belly just moving sligthly on a tiny zone, like just the abs as you can observ in the original mod without modification

I think that HeroedeLeyenda have restricted the "bouncing area" just lil around the navel

Or maybe i have to modify the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

<hkobject name="#0071" class="hkpSphereShape" signature="0x89b169a3">
<!-- memSizeAndFlags SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- referenceCount SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- type SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="dispatchType">USER</hkparam>
<hkparam name="bitsPerKey">0</hkparam>
<hkparam name="shapeInfoCodecType">NULL_CODEC</hkparam>
<hkparam name="userData">0</hkparam>
<hkparam name="radius">1.000000</hkparam>
<!-- pad16 SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
</hkobject>

<hkobject name="#0070" class="hkpRigidBody" signature="0xd0313594">
<!-- world SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="userData">0</hkparam>
<hkparam name="collidable">
<hkobject>
<hkparam name="shape">#0071</hkparam>
<hkparam name="shapeKey">4294967295</hkparam>
<!-- motion SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- parent SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- ownerOffset SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="forceCollideOntoPpu">8</hkparam>
<!-- shapeSizeOnSpu SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="broadPhaseHandle">
<hkobject>
<!-- id SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="type">1</hkparam>
<!-- ownerOffset SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="objectQualityType">1</hkparam>
<hkparam name="collisionFilterInfo">0</hkparam>
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<!-- boundingVolumeData SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="allowedPenetrationDepth">0.100000</hkparam>
<!-- collisionEntries SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<hkparam name="multiThreadCheck">
<hkobject>
<!-- threadId SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- stackTraceId SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- markCount SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- markBitStack SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<hkparam name="name">HDT Belly</hkparam>
<hkparam name="properties" numelements="0"></hkparam>
<hkparam name="material">
<hkobject>
<hkparam name="responseType">RESPONSE_SIMPLE_CONTACT</hkparam>
<hkparam name="rollingFrictionMultiplier">0.000000</hkparam>
<hkparam name="friction">0.000000</hkparam>
<hkparam name="restitution">0.000000</hkparam>
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<!-- limitContactImpulseUtilAndFlag SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="damageMultiplier">1.000000</hkparam>
<!-- breakableBody SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- solverData SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="storageIndex">65535</hkparam>
<hkparam name="contactPointCallbackDelay">65535</hkparam>
<!-- constraintsMaster SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- constraintsSlave SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- constraintRuntime SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- simulationIsland SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="autoRemoveLevel">0</hkparam>
<hkparam name="numShapeKeysInContactPointProperties">0</hkparam>
<hkparam name="responseModifierFlags">0</hkparam>
<hkparam name="uid">4294967295</hkparam>
<hkparam name="spuCollisionCallback">
<hkobject>
<!-- util SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- capacity SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="eventFilter">3</hkparam>
<hkparam name="userFilter">1</hkparam>
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<hkparam name="motion">
<hkobject>
<hkparam name="type">MOTION_KEYFRAMED</hkparam>
<hkparam name="deactivationIntegrateCounter">15</hkparam>
<hkparam name="deactivationNumInactiveFrames">49152 49152</hkparam>
<hkparam name="motionState">
<hkobject>
<hkparam name="transform">(1.000000 0.000000 0.000000)(0.000000 1.000000 0.000000)(0.000000 0.000000 1.000000)(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="sweptTransform">
<hkobject>
<hkparam name="centerOfMass0">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="centerOfMass1">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="rotation0">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="rotation1">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="centerOfMassLocal">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<hkparam name="deltaAngle">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="objectRadius">1.732051</hkparam>
<hkparam name="linearDamping">0.050049</hkparam>
<hkparam name="angularDamping">0.050049</hkparam>
<hkparam name="timeFactor">1.000000</hkparam>
<hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity">
<hkobject>
<hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity">
<hkobject>
<hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<hkparam name="deactivationClass">2</hkparam>
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<hkparam name="inertiaAndMassInv">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="linearVelocity">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="angularVelocity">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="deactivationRefPosition">(0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000) (0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000)</hkparam>
<hkparam name="deactivationRefOrientation">0 0</hkparam>
<hkparam name="savedMotion">null</hkparam>
<hkparam name="savedQualityTypeIndex">0</hkparam>
<hkparam name="gravityFactor">1.000000</hkparam>
</hkobject>
</hkparam>
<!-- contactListeners SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<!-- actions SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="localFrame">null</hkparam>
<!-- extendedListeners SERIALIZE_IGNORED -->
<hkparam name="npData">4294967295</hkparam>
</hkobject>

Maybe modificate this line ? : <hkparam name="radius">1.000000</hkparam>
or this line : <hkparam name="objectRadius">1.732051</hkparam>

Edit : After doing those modification i see slightly changes but still not bounce or just too little.

well, i found what amounts to a solution. if anyone else is having the blue body texture problem, here is what i did:

1: download GIMP and DDS viewer.

2: run Texblend on texture (for textures in this mod, this is mostly unnecessary)

3: open the output texture in GIMP.

4: flatten image and export, making sure to check "generate mipmaps". overwrite original.

5: texture now works in-game!