why there is sexlab scripts in this mod ?? it asks to overwrite it from sexlab mod.

Beause you picked one of the Sexlab specific options when you installed this presumably, like scripts for collisons during beast sex, or strapons.

In my install the only 2 files from Sexlab Framework that gets overwritten by this mod are the strapon nifs. That's it. If it's overwriting something more in your install, then it's because you picked those options.

yeah i remember picking up MNC option but i thought that will only install meshes and xml file.  

playing with male character and when having sex with females always there are gap with animation and pussy or 

mouth generally everything.Help gais

Mouth is not covered in any fashion by this mod. If you have a very big or a very small dick you will see gaps, try to aim on the SOS scale of around size 8-10 (SOS Racemenu size 1.8).

Then use Sexlab's own controls found in it's MCM to just adjust the scene manually until it aligns properly. That's what everyone else is doing.

playing with male character and when having sex with females always there are gap with animation and pussy or 

mouth generally everything.Help gais

Mouth is not covered in any fashion by this mod. If you have a very big or a very small dick you will see gaps, try to aim on the SOS scale of around size 8-10 (SOS Racemenu size 1.8).

Then use Sexlab's own controls found in it's MCM to just adjust the scene manually until it aligns properly. That's what everyone else is doing.

thanks man    reinstall all

but now i don't have menu before sex when you choose bwoljob or anal  

this mode only aviable  from MEGA or i can download it from other place too?im cba to make account to it ;(

You do not need an account to download from MEGA.

I did tried it and its said after 69% "i have reached the free user download limit"

Does anyone know if this somehow conflicts with HDT Capes ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59700 )? I installed that mod and whenever my character puts them on, her buttocks 'grow' in this weird 'pointy' shape and the capes behave accordingly, which means that the butt is actually too big and 'pointy' for the cape to cover, which means they'll just rest to the side of her butt instead of her back. Does that make any sense?   :D

My character's butt isn't even big (or abnormally big, anyway). Does anyone know what might be going on?

Also, any plans for animated anus if that's even a thing?

Does anyone know if this somehow conflicts with HDT Capes ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59700 )? I installed that mod and whenever my character puts them on, her buttocks 'grow' in this weird 'pointy' shape and the capes behave accordingly, which means that the butt is actually too big and 'pointy' for the cape to cover, which means they'll just rest to the side of her butt instead of her back. Does that make any sense?   :D

My character's butt isn't even big (or abnormally big, anyway). Does anyone know what might be going on?

Also, any plans for animated anus if that's even a thing?

Yes, all HDT things need to be fitted specifically to these XMLS to avoid activating the nodes. That is why HDT KS Hairdos is included here. Your butt is reacting to the cape which obviously acts as a HDT node, and stretches towards it. No fix, I don't have enough knowledge on how to change it, but most likely you woul dneed HDT capes specifically for this body.

Animated Anus would be high on my wish list, but not likely to happen. The body can only have so and so many HDT nodes. Also you likely noticed anal scenes turn into vaginal scenes wih this mod, because the vag stretches up to cover the anus. You would need a script that could shut down one node and start up the other depending on scene for that. That could work for sexlab due to animation tags, but would present a large issue for OSex.

Hello again !

After 20 hours of working on my mods and game stability and thanks to some help here, my game is now almost ready for a true complete 240 .esp stable playtrough (I hope :D), yay ! So thanks again for the help. :)

I have one problem remaining still, it seems that I'm loosing hands, arms et breasts collisions the moment I equip shoes, whichever shoes they are. Every other outfit part doesn't seem to break this. I generated all game outfits with Bodyslide with HDT outfits and -Zeroed Sliders- preset ; BBP works well when equiped, but not collisions.

I understand that in the game, "you become what you wear" but what I don't understand is why it is in my case related to shoes appearently while they do not interact in collisions anyway. Is it because collisions datas are integrated into feets mesh or something ?

This is not a big issue I can play without it, but I'd prefer a 100% working game as intended than a 99,9% :P

Hello again !

After 20 hours of working on my mods and game stability and thanks to some help here, my game is now almost ready for a true complete 240 .esp stable playtrough (I hope :D), yay ! So thanks again for the help. :)

I have one problem remaining still, it seems that I'm loosing hands, arms et breasts collisions the moment I equip shoes, whichever shoes they are. Every other outfit part doesn't seem to break this. I generated all game outfits with Bodyslide with HDT outfits and -Zeroed Sliders- preset ; BBP works well when equiped, but not collisions.

I understand that in the game, "you become what you wear" but what I don't understand is why it is in my case related to shoes appearently while they do not interact in collisions anyway. Is it because collisions datas are integrated into feets mesh or something ?

This is not a big issue I can play without it, but I'd prefer a 100% working game as intended than a 99,9% :P

I have said this so many times I'm sick of saying it now, this will be the last time;

Yes, the HDT node that controls collisions are in the feet mesh, and as you say you are what you wear, so if you wear boots (shoes, high heels, stockings, and so on) you are covering up the feet mesh and only the footwear mesh is showing up. If you want to wear these items during sex you are going to have to attach these nodes to the specific footwear (each specific pair of boots or stockings you want to wear during sex), or set Sexlab to unequip all items. I suggest setting it to unequip all except jewelry in strip, and manually add to the never unequip list the specific items you have modded to have the HDT node. I dd this with a few Elenwin high heel shoes for UUNP for example.

Hey Guy

I hope you can help me with some issues.

Why doe the NPC's look like this when i start a Sex Scene?

http://i.imgur.com/iDml1kk.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/pze8De6.png

I have Dimonized installed and Seranaholic 1.6

Thanks for the help

Hey other Guy

Your images contain errors and so cannot be shown, hence I don't know what your issue is.

EDIT: Wait I fixed the url manually, I can see the first one now at least. Looks like some sort of HDT going crazy. I have no idea what dimonized means (this was a Fallout 3 body, there is "UNP" in Skyrim), if you have patched Seranaholic to have UNP HDT body then I would say it is a problem with your XLMs, please reinstall this mod and make sure nothing is overwriting it, and try to pick different options than you did last time.

I have a  set of strapon nif 0/1 that I found on LL after a lot of digging and reading.  This set fits my UUNP Special body, (with some minor clipping in a couple small places, but I can fix that in BodySlide)  The same nifs from this file,  ALL-in-One ... sit 1 inch into her abdomen and hang 1 inch past her ass cheeks.   

The main download form  SOS enabled Strapon/DoubleDildo Replacer for SexLab,  Does exactly the same thing.

The one I am using is found on the 4th page of  that file in the comments.  Link to the DL---> http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=285566

Why is the one from this mod not UUNP compatible?  Is there a problem letting the above strapon 0/1 nif  overwrite yours but still use your ESP & xml?

I have a  set of strapon nif 0/1 that I found on LL after a lot of digging and reading.  This set fits my UUNP Special body, (with some minor clipping in a couple small places, but I can fix that in BodySlide)  The same nifs from this file,  ALL-in-One ... sit 1 inch into her abdomen and hang 1 inch past her ass cheeks.   

The main download form  SOS enabled Strapon/DoubleDildo Replacer for SexLab,  Does exactly the same thing.

The one I am using is found on the 4th page of  that file in the comments.  Link to the DL---> http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=285566

Why is the one from this mod not UUNP compatible?  Is there a problem letting the above strapon 0/1 nif  overwrite yours but still use your ESP & xml?

you can use that one if you want both does the same thing and have necessary files for collision if you are happy with that bodyslide then don't use this one simple.

I am sure I am doing something really easy and dumb. But I can't get this to work. I have CBBE (UPN does REALLY creepy things when I installed it. Like seriously creep stretched out to the ground boobs and butts during sex, and smacking in the forehead jumping.)

Same here. I have the same issues with the UUNP body during animations. Feet stuck to the ground, boobs and penises in a very odd position. I did everything that si to do (FNIS and so on).

Anyone with an idea what went wrong? I use MO, with NMM i never had this problem before...post-549668-0-67241100-1473591451_thumb.jpg

I am sure I am doing something really easy and dumb. But I can't get this to work. I have CBBE (UPN does REALLY creepy things when I installed it. Like seriously creep stretched out to the ground boobs and butts during sex, and smacking in the forehead jumping.)

Same here. I have the same issues with the UUNP body during animations. Feet stuck to the ground, boobs and penises in a very odd position. I did everything that si to do (FNIS and so on).

Anyone with an idea what went wrong? I use MO, with NMM i never had this problem before...attachicon.gifsex01.jpg

Go in the XPMSE MCM Menu and look at the Information Tab, with the Nice "You failed, Do it again!" message on the skeleton.

Anyone with an idea what went wrong? I use MO, with NMM i never had this problem before...attachicon.gifsex01.jpg

Quite the weapon of ass-imilation, probably skeleton issue.