If you go to the Patreon account of HeroedeLeyenda you will see that he already shared Mini All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 dated 23-10-2016 and Mini All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 dated 13-10-2016 with his Patreons. So since he says that he shares content to his patreons 1 month earlier then to the general public we will probably see a new release between 13 and 23 of november. Just a pure guess neverthless i could be wrong.

Ok thanks for the info...guess we non Patreoners would have to wait but that's ok...I thought the new version would never be released...

Racemenu relies on Skse & Skyui.  And since the Skyui team is not planning on port their mod to SSE.  Someone will have to get explicit permission to post the mod and work on it before they can publish it.  Since ECE only relies on SKSE, the SKSE team is working on it but you still have to wait a bit more like months per se.  ECE will easily get ported to SSE than Racemenu since it doesn't need anything else but SKSE.

ECE does not rely on only SKSE, it relies on some custom code in it's own plugin to apply secondary custom morphs. This isn't just change a few types to 64-bit and it's good to go, it needs to be re-written.

Sure RaceMenu needs more than just SKSE and it's going to take time to fix quite a lot of the stuff that has internally changed, some features may even need to be dropped with how much has actually changed regarding meshes and textures. Most of this is going to be happening concurrently since I'm probably going to be focusing on the areas of SKSE that my plugins require i.e. Scaleform injection and communications, translations, NetImmerse manipulation etc.

Racemenu relies on Skse & Skyui.  And since the Skyui team is not planning on port their mod to SSE.  Someone will have to get explicit permission to post the mod and work on it before they can publish it.  Since ECE only relies on SKSE, the SKSE team is working on it but you still have to wait a bit more like months per se.  ECE will easily get ported to SSE than Racemenu since it doesn't need anything else but SKSE.

ECE does not rely on only SKSE, it relies on some custom code in it's own plugin to apply secondary custom morphs. This isn't just change a few types to 64-bit and it's good to go, it needs to be re-written.

Sure RaceMenu needs more than just SKSE and it's going to take time to fix quite a lot of the stuff that has internally changed, some features may even need to be dropped with how much has actually changed regarding meshes and textures. Most of this is going to be happening concurrently since I'm probably going to be focusing on the areas of SKSE that my plugins require i.e. Scaleform injection and communications, translations, NetImmerse manipulation etc.

Oh I see, thanks for the info and the correction, Expired.   I didn't even know that since I don't use ECE anyways.

I noticed a bug when using a first person view mod like Enhanced camera or joy of perspective.

When naked the body is "duplicated " and shifted ( we can see through it ), if wearing an armor all is fine .
I use untamed and want to roam naked with my character ( i use a female khajit with the tiger cat body , i think it is the perfect type of character to play as a beastess ), but this bug is ruining my gameplay.

Have you an idea about to get rid of it ?
Id this a bodyslide error or such ?

Thx.

Why did you remove CBBE bodies?

Could you please provide link for 3.2 version or manual how to use your mod with custom generated cbbe bodies??

If you want CBBE, choose the Clams of Skyrim or CoS option in the installer.  It's CBBE.  After installing you can use BodySlide to get the CBBE variant you want.

Why did you remove CBBE bodies?

Could you please provide link for 3.2 version or manual how to use your mod with custom generated cbbe bodies??

If you want CBBE, choose the Clams of Skyrim or CoS option in the installer.  It's CBBE.  After installing you can use BodySlide to get the CBBE variant you want.

i choose Clams of Skyrim and all other body presets lost vagina .... 

where is my mistake?

who can explain or perhaps there where the guide, I load a preset, for example this one
and that would have worked on it HDT vagina ???

When I edit a preset in the usual way vagina disappears (((What to do?

I use UUNP instead of CBBE, so I'll quote from a previous poster who answered a similar question.  After installing with CoS, when using BodySlide:

"make sure that in the top slider selection you pick "CBBE HDT" or that will remove the animated vag from your character."

I hope that helps.

Ok, I fixed my left pane order issues, I have no idea how though. (I did swap to Hawt HDT Physics and it was fine, so I guess the other one I had was somehow overriding whatever allows vagina collisions.)

2 questions.

1. The author of Hawt HDT Physics said that they're going to look into belly collision and/or jiggle, but I doubt that means the kind of belly collision that I want to happen; I honestly don't care about hand collisions because 95% of the time the hands won't line up in the animation (my kingdom for an animation pause function, for real). I want belly collision with dicks, and I'm pretty sure this mod includes it...but now that I have Hawt installed, it's not happening. How can I reconcile the two mods? I honestly like Hawt's bounce and jiggle a lot better so I really don't want to give it up, if it's not possible or too difficult then I'll just wait for Hawt's author to update.

2. Further to this, is there a way to increase the amount of vagina and belly distortion from collision? I'm having a similar issue to someone else who posted - larger creatures are still clipping instead of colliding.

2. Are there any mods or ways to add collision data to dicks that don't have it? I have a few SoS addons that don't (Carlos32's Horse, BD Hoodie, BD Orc) and I don't think Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters has it. Heck, even some of the normal MNC dicks don't have it (though being fair they're not on popular creatures). I found this through searching, but the thread is marked obsolete, so...

EDIT: And I'm now getting the problem of no vagina collisions at all. When I went to load my save, I CTD'd, so I loaded an earlier save. After doing that...no vagina collisions. Not sure what's happened. I'll try starting over and see what happens.

I have the SOS and All-in-One Animated Pussy mods HDT 3.3 works perfect with man and woman.

But when I use the addon SOS Female UNP to pair 2 women, the penis does not collide with the vagina.
A few days ago it worked this good. but I moved or modify something and does not work
My characters are naked without clothing or accessories.
These are the mods that I have and order.

FNIS Behavior 6.3
HDT Physics Extensions
HDT HighHeels
XP32 Extended 3.91
BodySlide
SOS 3.0
SOS UNP Female
All-in-One Animated Pussy mods HDT 3.3

thanks for your help

I have the SOS and All-in-One Animated Pussy mods HDT 3.3 works perfect with man and woman.

But when I use the addon SOS Female UNP to pair 2 women, the penis does not collide with the vagina.
A few days ago it worked this good. but I moved or modify something and does not work
My characters are naked without clothing or accessories.
These are the mods that I have and order.

FNIS Behavior 6.3

HDT Physics Extensions
HDT HighHeels
XP32 Extended 3.91
BodySlide
SOS 3.0
SOS UNP Female
All-in-One Animated Pussy mods HDT 3.3

thanks for your help

Happened to me twice when I tried to add a custom XML map to SOS UNP female.  I had to reinstall AIO each time and it fixed it. 

Hello everyone :) I was wondering how should my load order look for Mod Organizer between these Mods:

HDT Physics Extensions

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

SOS

All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy

Realistic Force

NetImmerse Override

FNIS PCEA2

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

OSA

OSEX

I can't get the Pussy Collision with SOS so this is why I'm asking. I'm not sure if it's an alignment problem or if its because of my load order (I just can't get any penis-to-vagina collision/penetration) but I just now rearranged the above Mods as such and I will go back in for more testing. Also, does HDT Physics Extensions become obsolete after having any of the other Mods installed?

When this mod is placed in NMM mod folder, NMM will not load. When I take this mod out of the NMM mod folder, NMM loads. What did I fuck up?

It will load...eventually.

It's a big-ass file and depending on the capabilities of your computer, it could take quite a while.

It will also take a long time to install the file in NMM, so pick a time when you're not in a hurry and have something else to do while it loads.

Having some issues maybe someone can shed some light. Mainly I'm confused by the instructions when it comes to Bodyslide.

I have chosen for Outfit/Body: "CBBE Body HDT"

For preset: "CBBE Slim"

But vagina does not have 3D mesh at all.

Are we supposed to choose "CBBE Body HDT" for outfit/body or "COS Body" for outfit/body?

The reason I ask, is that I've gotten it to work with COS Body selected, it looks kind of distorted when penetrated, but everyone on this forum says to use "CBBE Body HDT" so I think I am missing something.

Thanks for any help!

Update: It's working with COS Body/COS Body. But sometimes it just, doesn't work at all. For example, I tested it was working a moment ago, then saved and exited to make an ini change, then when I reloaded that same save, it was no longer functioning. What could cause this?

Pic related, not opening. It was before I reloaded my save:

PBWCnXP.jpg

UPDATE:

If I load a save where my character was naked, the vagina's collision is broken. However, if I remember to save my game wearing clothes, then load, everything works fine, every time.

I don't know if any others have this issue as well, but that's the only way around it for me at the moment.

I found this file: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2494-strip-unstrip-onload/ but I'm not sure if it's meant to fix this particular issue so I haven't tried it.

In Summary:

AIO HDT Pussy Installer Options:

- Clams of Skyrim

- Setup A (Natural)

- SOS Full

- Fair Skin Complexion

- Delicate Normals

- Silky specular
- Bijin mods/Seranaholic

Then I went into Bodyslide:

- COS Body for (Outfit/Body)
- COS Body for Preset
- "Wall" option ticked (if not ticked then the vagina has no 'hole' but will still be animated)

Then ran FNIS

Then launched game, loaded a save while clothed, intitiated sex scene, vagina works.

Now only issue I'm having is a slight neck seam on my PC. It's unnoticeable if in sunlight or a well lit area, but in the dark the face looks dark matte and body retains specular. Almost as if the face is missing a specular texture. Is there a fix for this that anyone knows or do I just have to accept the slightly annoying neck seam?

Hope my experience has helped some of you who are struggling to get this functioning. I don't know why everyone says "You have to use CBBE Body HDT for Outfit/Body" when that just did not work at all for me, only COS Body would work.

Great work you've done here though Ley, this all in one makes this whole process so much easier than the other methods I've used! Can't wait for anus support!

UPDATE:

I fixed the neck seam/color mismatch! Turns out, the FOMOD only installs body textures and not head, feet or hands. After downloading the latest version of the Fair Skin Complexion texture, and ONLY moving the head, feet and hands nifs alongside the body files in the game folder. Now no neck seams, everything working as intended (for now) lol.

First things first. I love this mod, and I'm waiting for the 4.0 release

Now my minor issues. I have no clue why it only works on some of the Bijin Girls.

And I want to know, when we can get the tutorial for the custom followers. I totally like this one here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74511/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D74511%26preview%3D&pUp=1