Ive got many more problems that this and I dont know which mod is causing it. Man I started the game friday and played only a bit, then I installed more mods to use. Now sexlab animations stopped working. I will upload a papyrus log because many crashes are also occured lately and Well I played only a half hour. I also deactivaded and reinstalled All in one to fix HDT problems . Maybe I should also post my load order.

I also use Mod Oganizer and followed the three videos from Heroleyenda. It helped alot but well the conflict must be in some mod.

Also thanks for always helping me Sacremas. 

Edit: Iam beginning to think, somethink have changed since I have uninstalled the Unoffical patches. And installed the Unoffical Legendary Edition. 

because two ``?´` are at Sexlab framework Idle and Sexlab Creature Idle appeariing. before I unistalled them. everything with sexlab was working fine.

I also installed now the Crash fixes and safety loader. I also didnt. knew that SKSE.INI install could help too. Well I installed it before but the File is now in the MO All in one HDT animated Pussy; SKSE/PLugins/ path installed. Hopefully it will work now. 

Well Iam at wits end with the Sexlab animations. I also started a new game and also Started Fnis every time I started the game just for save purpose.

Well I will look tomorrow. 

Papyrus.3.log

loadorder.txt

yes i have instaling bijib wive . bijin npc and bijin warmaidens

i have tested  Bijins All-in-One-2016

npc rdis, Iona, Aela, Mjoll, Uthgerd, Ria, Frea, Rayya, Njada,Annekke, Adelaisa, Jenassa, Illia, Delphine, Ingjard, Aranea, Eola, Borgakh, Brelyna, Beleval and Ugor have purple haire

Is it Ok to have SG Textures mod overwrite the AIO pussy mod's textures or does that defeat the purpose of the included SG textures. The reason I ask is because in Enderal everything looked fine but in my vanilla build the skin looked very dark and a little odd on my character. Once I moved SG below AIO it was fine. I realize this might be a redundant or self-defeating priority order in MO so I just wanted to check.

Thanks

Hi

I can't get NMM to instal evan  v.3.2 or 3.3 for Enderal mod and I installed all the Reqired mods the right way.

Please help

Have you looked at the Enderal compatibility page on this site https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H-z3QUA_IB8Kr1JUXyewSW0xVz0y40ic0tpqhtzAiIw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Also check out these videos for more help on the installation of Enderal with either MO or NMM

Here's one by Dirty Wieasel Media

And the Almighty Gopher

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-Dd8j1PS2XaMJ4NCWr9w-BLu

I will post screenshot later, and this time, just word sorry,

I'm now using notebook computer, and my enb is konan enb which moded by korean, as my computer is notebook computer, i changed d3dx 39 file as another version for notebook, and bodyslide without any option, and realistic ragdall, xpmse skeleton from nexus, with cbbe hdt option,

and this mod, i can't remember all of options that i chosen, what i remember is ahec?? body with fiar skin , low muscle tone, 4k option, and one option for enb and other last option, torch, hair, etc without adding any npc replacer, i can't remember all of options, but i didn't skipped any install option

in case of my body, i will post screenshot later time, in short, in game my body work! although i can't check about pussy, my character's body is bouncing, but all texture is black not broken, just black

I think it is the problem of enb...

Can you fix this..? I want to use this mod very eagerly..

And last, sorry for my bad english..

@fktmfpeps

when they write the character is black, it is always good a few screenshots to attach and to mention the graphics card used.

skse.ini uptodate ?

textures in 4k will always be black with a graphics card with 2GB v-ram or less.

use them this program :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

google translate

Oh thans i missed this post i will try this.

Thanks for your advice

Hi

I can't get NMM to instal evan  v.3.2 or 3.3 for Enderal mod and I installed all the Reqired mods the right way.

Please help

Compatibility with Enderal is not guaranteed. Do not install any of the optional files at the end with the checkmarks, do not install any NPC replacers like Bijin or the like, and compatibility with SOS is not guaranteed either without a patch. Basically only install a mod that depends on Skyrim.esm, if it depends on anything else there's no guarantee that it will work. And becuase so much was changed in Enderal, there's no guarantee any part of this mod will work as intended.

For the requirements what should I make this mod overwrite? Such as should I let it overwrite SLFramework, XPMSE, SOS, etc?

Yes, all of those. SLFramework is Strapon and creature changes (only takes effect if you actually tick the strapon and creature installs), XPMSE is the same identical files obtained with permission from Groovatama, SOS is mesh replacement main male body as well as default dicks. Note that if you use any other dick than the default three that comes with SOS install,  like Leito's Schlongs or Bad Dog's orc schlongs, it won't work with this mod, I posted a patch for Leito's a few posts above.

npc rdis, Iona, Aela, Mjoll, Uthgerd, Ria, Frea, Rayya, Njada,Annekke, Adelaisa, Jenassa, Illia, Delphine, Ingjard, Aranea, Eola, Borgakh, Brelyna, Beleval and Ugor have purple haire

Are you using any hair mods? Specifically KS Hairdos and SG Hairs? If so please install these as well as any NPCs that depend on them first, then install Bijin mods, then this mod (or arrange them in that order if you are using Mod Organizer). If you installed one of the generic NPC replacers, please try reinstalling this mod and do not check those options.

Is it Ok to have SG Textures mod overwrite the AIO pussy mod's textures or does that defeat the purpose of the included SG textures. The reason I ask is because in Enderal everything looked fine but in my vanilla build the skin looked very dark and a little odd on my character. Once I moved SG below AIO it was fine. I realize this might be a redundant or self-defeating priority order in MO so I just wanted to check.

Thanks

It is okay as long as you do not mind the vagina's textures being completely gone and just a white textureless gash appearing when it opens instead. If so feel free to overwrite, otherwise please reinstall All in One and choose different options that works better with Enderal, such as no subsurface scattering which may have caused your dark look in Enderal (which uses a way different graphics setup and is not compatible with the majority of ENBs).

I will post screenshot later, and this time, just word sorry,

I'm now using notebook computer, and my enb is konan enb which moded by korean, as my computer is notebook computer, i changed d3dx 39 file as another version for notebook, and bodyslide without any option, and realistic ragdall, xpmse skeleton from nexus, with cbbe hdt option,

and this mod, i can't remember all of options that i chosen, what i remember is ahec?? body with fiar skin , low muscle tone, 4k option, and one option for enb and other last option, torch, hair, etc without adding any npc replacer, i can't remember all of options, but i didn't skipped any install option

in case of my body, i will post screenshot later time, in short, in game my body work! although i can't check about pussy, my character's body is bouncing, but all texture is black not broken, just black

I think it is the problem of enb...

Can you fix this..? I want to use this mod very eagerly..

And last, sorry for my bad english..

You do not have enough VRAM to use these high quality textures, your computer runs out of VRAM and then shows black on everything that it could not display properly. Reinstall with 2k textures if you used 4k, and edit ENBLocal.ini and find VideoMemorySizeMB, if you are using Windows 7 or 8 please set this number to VRAM + RAM -2048, if you are using Windows 10, the maximum number you can set this to is 4096 regardless of what RAM or VRAM you have (bug in Win 10's Direct X for older games using DX9, won't be an issue with Skyrim Special Edition). If you are still getting black textures in game you won't be able to use this mod at all, look for 1k textures instead.... then go 512 if that also results in black.

i have win 8.1 x64  I5 -4670k CPU 3:40 GHz 4 Core  16gb arbeitsspeicher    256 gb ssd   Zootac extreme edition gtx 980 4gb vram

Please excuse my bad eng. its olmoost 30 jears back sckool

and don't use mod Organizer course i can't  get in to it yet i use Nexus Mod Manager 61.23

MNMM install 50% an brakes up with message " A problem occurred during install "

I know this probably seems like a dumb question but in my main game I have Arissa and Sofia (mods) as followers. Will the AIO animated pussy be applied to them? And does it apply to generic NPC women too?  I've only tried it on Toccata (that worked) in Enderal and Arissa in my non-Enderal build but I didn't see it on Arissa.

Also, is it Ok to have SG Textures mod overwrite the AIO pussy mod's textures or does that defeat the purpose of the included SG textures. The reason I ask is because in Enderal everything looked fine but in my vanilla build the skin looked very dark and a little odd on my character. Once I moved SG below AIO it was fine. I realize this might be a redundant or self-defeating priority order in MO so I just wanted to check.

Thanks

Is collision detection stable meanwhile ? After adding collions detection to my hdt game i always get a stability problems. 90% of the events everything is fine but often enougth it crashes the game also making loading save games a hassle as well as zoning. (Bouncing tits problem or torpedo breasts.)

So I fixed the most issues with some mods like crash fixes and re installed fnis. But now the pussy collions arent working good. Only sometimes and then only in the first stage of the animation. Then it just stays still and isnt penetrated it all. deinstalled Floppy Sos so maybe that was the culprit. reinstalled with different option from Setup A and B but well I dont know only certain Body shapes are working. Can someone recommend a body shape from the Clamps of skyrim setup. I dont use Unnp so I dont know maybe they working better. 

I recommend using MO if not. If you are, look into those mods and see if anything is overwriting them.

So I fixed the most issues with some mods like crash fixes and re installed fnis. But now the pussy collions arent working good. Only sometimes and then only in the first stage of the animation. Then it just stays still and isnt penetrated it all. deinstalled Floppy Sos so maybe that was the culprit. reinstalled with different option from Setup A and B but well I dont know only certain Body shapes are working. Can someone recommend a body shape from the Clamps of skyrim setup. I dont use Unnp so I dont know maybe they working better. 

I have been using the UUNP body with no problems. Make sure it's not being overwritten.

I know this probably seems like a dumb question but in my main game I have Arissa and Sofia (mods) as followers. Will the AIO animated pussy be applied to them? And does it apply to generic NPC women too?  I've only tried it on Toccata (that worked) in Enderal and Arissa in my non-Enderal build and didn't see it on her.

Also, is it Ok to have SG Textures mod overwrite the AIO pussy mod's textures or does that defeat the purpose of the included SG textures. The reason I ask is because in Enderal everything looked fine but in my vanilla build the skin looked very dark and a little odd on my character. Once I moved SG below AIO it was fine. I realize this might be a redundant or self-defeating priority order in MO so I just wanted to check.

Thanks

They should work AFAIK. It depends if they're using the skeleton if I'm correct.

the Funny thing is, it is working with finger collision. Maybe creature is working too. But SOS is not working with the collision of the pussy. Well I have alot of CBBE armors installed. And now switching over to UUNP would be a bit long. But well If I cant fix the collision problem with SOS I will do so. Maybe it is working better who knows. Or maybe someone got a better solution lol. Iam Open for many experiments in my Skyrim mods directory. 

Also Thanks Erroticx

i have win 8.1 x64  I5 -4670k CPU 3:40 GHz 4 Core  16gb arbeitsspeicher    256 gb ssd   Zootac extreme edition gtx 980 4gb vram

and don't use mod Organizer course i can't  get in to it yet i use Nexus Mod Manager 61.23

MNMM install 50% an brakes up with message " A problem occurred during install "

Good enough PC by far. It sounds like your download is corrupt, please try redownloading it and trying again. either, that or this may sound silly but are you sure you are not running out of space on your SSD? This problem would also come if you are installing a mod and you run out of available storage.

I know this probably seems like a dumb question but in my main game I have Arissa and Sofia (mods) as followers. Will the AIO animated pussy be applied to them? And does it apply to generic NPC women too?  I've only tried it on Toccata (that worked) in Enderal and Arissa in my non-Enderal build and didn't see it on her.

Thanks

Arissa uses unique body and face textures and head mesh. I don't know about Sofia, I think she uses your regular meshes and textures, in that case this mod will apply to her. In all cases where the NPC or custom race is using their own meshes and textures (please open the mod and see what it contains before installing it) it won't work unless it's one of the patched NPCs and races, that's why those patches are there.

I already replied to your question about SG textures in my last post. This mod needs it's own meshes and textures, if you are overwriting it with ANYTHING, make it either Demoniac textures, or Leyenda textures, nothing else will work. Please reinstall the mod and choose another option if you want to use SG textures, such as no subsurface scattering.

Floppy SOS will not work for the exact same reason all other schlogns except the default three, b3lisaro's Schlong for Females (with balls), and with my patches that I have posted Leito's Schlong and ball-less meshes for females. Floppy SOS is a mesh replacement, SOS HDT body is a mesh replacement, this mod is a mesh replacement, if you are replacing meshes from this mod with that of another mod, you will have to use NifSkope to reattach the HDT Nodes to your new body or dick.

Incidentally if you are wearing clothing during the scene - specifically gloves, boots, helmet, bodysuit and anything that takes up these equipment slots, including some nail mods like Kaws Claws, high heel shoes and stockings, crotch-less bodysuit and wigs - the exact same goes, you are what you wear in this game, as the equipment have meshes as well and will replace, if you want to wear these items during sex you will have to attach HDT nodes to their mesh.

Is collision detection stable meanwhile ? After adding collions detection to my hdt game i always get a stability problems. 90% of the events everything is fine but often enougth it crashes the game also making loading save games a hassle as well as zoning. (Bouncing tits problem or torpedo breasts.)

This is a classic HDT issue, and it's from HDT not having enough processor power. What sort of processor do you have, specifically clock speed? Cores doesn't matter at all beyond 2, Skyrim cannot use them (Skyrim Special Edition will be able to use 4), and HDT relies entirely on your raw computing power, which is also what Papyrus and clearing scripts require, so if HDT is taking up too much resources scripts may fail, if you have constantly ongoing and updating scripts HDT will fail and you get torpedo breasts stretching into infinity, especially around Riften.

Please stop "reporting" me instead of replying to the thread or posting a private message (click on my name to do so, but please don't unless you need something private or to get my attention); the moderators are getting tired of it. :P

If you apparently have 30+ GB left on your SSD, that is not your issue, this mod should not be more than around 3 GB with absolutely every option ticked (probably less; my install is only 1 GB).

Please redownload the mod and try again. Also make sure you are installing this for the regular game, not Enderal, which is not guaranteed to work.