Which armor mods are recommended? for the Body 

Searching like 3 Hours and didnt find any suitable armors. 

Need a vanilla armor replacer. only downloaded Tera and Bless armor packs.

Gamefever's armor conversions are the best; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1 Run Bodyslide and Batch Build with your chosen body after installing.

If on the other hand you want non-skimpy armor... yeah I'm in the same boat actually, there unfortunately isn't very much vanilla looking armors that still formfit to the body you have chosen but doesn't look like she'll freeze to death in a moment. GameFever does have one vanilla looking armor set in the "high Polygons" build, but it is unfinished and not recommended (by him) to use.

Ok so i can load into my game and it not take 10 min to load but now i hav ethis problem: anyone know how to fix this

attachicon.gif20160827085457_1.jpg

Just had an idea, doesn't All in one add in its own breast and butt physics, so if I was using HDT breast and butt physics it might cause my problem. Because what's happening is when I go into the animation my characters butt and breasts get stuck to one point in space and so it stretches and you get the above picture

First off you seem very very new to modding, so plase follow the link in my signature to my moddign guide, read the first page as well as to watch the videos linked there. Just trust me and do it, it will probably take you a full day to get through everything but this is something you are going to have to do and learn if you want to avoid these kind of headaches, which will easily take you much longer to resolve.

When installing this mod only install the following;

Bodyslide

FNIS

Schlongs of Skyrim

And that's it. Don't install any other bodies or the like, don't install another skeleton, don't install HDT physics, don't install anything other than armors and outfits, this is called All in One for a very good reason. Note that Bodyslide, FNIS and others need to be installed as mods in MOd Organizer, and run through Mod Organizer, do not run them from their own executables! If you don't know how to do this, follow what I said first and go watch those tutorial videos. Or even go to the first page of this very thread, to the first post, and follow the instructions in the video there, which deals with exactly that.

Now install this mod, and keep it as low on the left hand panel as possible, so it can overwrite as much as possible. Make sure your Overwrite folder is empty at all times; as the name implies this will indeed overwrite anything else you have installed. If you are going to overwrite this mod with anything, it can only be either the Schlong meshes I posted like 3 pages back in this thread, the Leyenda skin or Demoniac skin, and that's it, nothing else should overwrite this mod! Only install armors after, and to make it easier on yourself when installing the body through this mod's FOMOD choose something like SevenBase bombshell or UNPB, or CBBE Curvy (yes you can build your own body and fit clothes to it via Bodysldie, but frankly you seem a bit too inexperienced for that now, focus on getting the mod to work at all). Now run FNIS, and choose "Skeleton Arm Fix" in the checkboxes below, nothing else. Go in game, and see if it works.

Hi, I'm using the UUNP option for this and selecting Dream Girl body w/SG Textures Renewal, Mature normal maps and Silky specular maps, problem is there is a lot of seams around the vagina and it appears flat in texture, I've followed all the steps and I'm just wondering what I've done wrong, do I need to build the body in bodyslide or should it work "out of the box"?

It should work out of the box, hence All in One. Make sure nothing is overwriting this mod, that is probably what is going on here. Try reinstalling with other chocies, like UNPB, SG, Smooth normal maps, silky specular, and see if looks better. It may be the mature normal maps that's the issue.

I tried doing a bare minimum install and i still get the same results.  nothing is being overwriten in the data tab under character meshes. just dont know what else to do. ill try to make a video to show you what im doing

I tried doing a bare minimum install and i still get the same results.  nothing is being overwriten in the data tab under character meshes. just dont know what else to do. ill try to make a video to show you what im doing

Try reinstalling All-in-One, this time pick another body. If you used CBBE - Clams of Skyrim before, try UUNP and something like SevenBase or UNPB (which would be the closest in look to CBBE Curvy). Then go in game and see if that works better.

Also your screenshot was from OSA/OSex, not Sexlab Framework, have you installed this mod properly? Try installing Sexlab Framework + Puppet Master and go in game and force a sex scene with that, see if it's the same result. It may be an OSA issue rather than a Sexlab issue, it worked fine when I tried this mod with OSA but that was a couple of versions back.

i recorded my MO and what was happening in game hopefully this might explain a few things

password allinone

no spaces

password allinone

and i have not tried it with sexlab but at this point it seems OSA is the problem.

i am installing sexlab as we speak and ill let you know how it goes

I've installed the AIO pussy and the Toccata replacer with it. I have Toccata as a follower. My player character is a female so I'm using equipable schlong with SOS-full version. It doesn't seem like the animation is happening at all with the pussy. So I'm wondering does this work with equipable schlongs on a female or just for male player characters?

Also I'm wondering why AIO pussy overwrites Better Females by Bella when all Bella's mod does is change faces. I didn't think AIO affected faces(?).

Thanks

Gamefever's armor conversions are the best; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1 Run Bodyslide and Batch Build with your chosen body after installing.

If on the other hand you want non-skimpy armor... yeah I'm in the same boat actually, there unfortunately isn't very much vanilla looking armors that still formfit to the body you have chosen but doesn't look like she'll freeze to death in a moment. GameFever does have one vanilla looking armor set in the "high Polygons" build, but it is unfinished and not recommended (by him) to use.

I forgot to mention that I Use the CBBE option of all in one HDt animated Pussy. but true many of the armos are really good. Thanks for the recommendation. I found a Vanilla armor replacer from nexus with HDT bodyslide but its only a small bit of work on the armors that was done. So they look the same as before but a bit more skimpy. Author is Chronotrigger. I Also used the CHB Body from leocid with his Vanilla replacer. But that was with the last Skyrim Install 2 Years ago. But it was super skimpy, It was good for some time but now Iam looking for just a new pack that was updated last year ago. The UUNP vanilla armor replacer is good and new and was updated recently. 

Damn I should use UUNP :D

Having a small problem as it has to do with Toccata. Gave her the body which works fine btw ;) But I noticed her face skin texture isn't matching her body texture. Which stands out somewhat. Is there a way I can fix that?

Toccata v3 is not compatible with this mod, the textures have changed somewhat since the previous version that this mod was for, exact same deal as with new Bijin Warmaidens. The meshes will work fine but the textures will be wrong and miscolored, if you want to make it compatible you are going to have to experiment a little bit and try to drop in other skins, but most likely it needs a new textblend.

I talked to rxkx a few months back on HeroedeLeyenda's behalf (still talking to him in fact, great guy) about updates to his mods, specifically if Bijin NPCs would get an update as well, and he mentioned Toccata and Vivace would be recive substantial updates that would likely make them incompatible, which may be the reason (or one of them) that the new version of All in One has been pushed back so much.

Incidentally Vivace when she updates very soon with the same features (custom comments and MCM from LL's own Swiss, aka CloudedTruth of Relationship Dialogue Overhaul) will also be incompatible with the Vivace that this mod patches.

Thanks I may have to live with it for a bit or just remove those body replacers for the time being. Cause as you say meshes work fine but textures are not fully compatible.

I installed it again and this time, character's mash has been broken, just black

I didn't installed any texure without provided by this mod

How can i fix it?

I installed

Realistic ragdall force, skyui, unofficial skyrim patch, race menu, fnis, sos , xpmse, and this mod, with enb, what would be the problem..?

it wasnt nessicary to have it and screamas said it wasnt nessicary

Edit: i just tried it and as far as i could tell All In One worked and i did not have the problem of the flipping out body parts

Correct, XPMSE is included in this install, and not necessary to install on your own unless you want the animation styles provided by that, which is not included.

Personally however just to be sure I always install XMPSE (specifically because I want the animations and racemenu addons), but it's overwritten by the skeleton in this even so, so that should not have mattered at all. Great that you made it work though!

Oh, something that is not included in this mod but that you do need is Realistic Ragdolls and Force, make sure to use that! It has no bearing at all on the problem you had, but without it corpses will be utterly impossible to move as if they weigh several tons. This is due to the skeleton changes, and is an issue even with the original XP32 and SOS skeletons.

I forgot to mention that I Use the CBBE option of all in one HDt animated Pussy. but true many of the armos are really good. Thanks for the recommendation. I found a Vanilla armor replacer from nexus with HDT bodyslide but its only a small bit of work on the armors that was done. So they look the same as before but a bit more skimpy. Author is Chronotrigger. I Also used the CHB Body from leocid with his Vanilla replacer. But that was with the last Skyrim Install 2 Years ago. But it was super skimpy, It was good for some time but now Iam looking for just a new pack that was updated last year ago. The UUNP vanilla armor replacer is good and new and was updated recently. 

Damn I should use UUNP :D

Yeah I ran into the same when I tried CLams of Skyrim recently, this mod would probably be the best choice, I found another back then that worked (and Caliente's own non-skimpy replacements is already Bodyslide, since she came up with it, but she doesn't cover all outfits from DLCs); http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72397/?

Here's Caliente's stuff (non-skimpy); http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12273/?

As for Chronotrigger's mod, that works fine, it's the same one as for UUNP by Gamefever and Osinus (who is the one in charge of Bodyslide now, so quality work), but they updated the UUNP version and changed several seam-related bugs.

I've installed the AIO pussy and the Toccata replacer with it. I have Toccata as a follower. My player character is a female so I'm using equipable schlong with SOS-full version. It doesn't seem like the animation is happening at all with the pussy. So I'm wondering does this work with equipable schlongs on a female or just for male player characters?

Also I'm wondering why AIO pussy overwrites Better Females by Bella when all Bella's mod does is change faces. I didn't think AIO affected faces(?).

Thanks

Like I said last page, the newest version of Toccata (the one with the MCM) is not compatible with this mod.

Face textures is still textures, if you are not tweaking things like tintmasks (makeup) and quality of warpaints, then you are changing face textures, and it will cause a seam on any texture it's not designed for. Better Females by Bella is ancient and crap by now anyway. Install SG skin, Fair Skin or the like, use Better Makeup for SKSE for your chosen skin, and use Racemenu Overlays and Warpaints to cover the rest of your appearance, here's a few good ones;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60769/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60243/?

You can use the latter one's lips to get really well defined lips in almost any color you want. Also install a mod to improve existing warpaints, such as this one; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34331/? then provide the likes of Eyeshadow via for example one of the High Elf warpaints by customizing the color sliders.

That reminds me: DO NOT use extended color sliders optional install in this mod, it's extremely bugged, will mess up your racials, and is extremely redundant with both Racemenu and ECE, it will be taken out next version of this mod.

I installed it again and this time, character's mash has been broken, just black

I didn't installed any texure without provided by this mod

How can i fix it?

I installed

Realistic ragdall force, skyui, unofficial skyrim patch, race menu, fnis, sos , xpmse, and this mod, with enb, what would be the problem..?

You have given too little information. Provide a screenshot of your character, and what ENB you use, and what skin options you chose during install.

Over the last week I've been reinstalling my Skyrim- And for some reason I can't get this working properly. My women lack vaginas. Bodies, hair, jiggle physics, etc- it all works, but the vagina is missing. I have all required mods and they are up to date.

Again too little information given to be able to provide help. Sounds like this mod is not activated at all, or you are not taking off boots, gloves and helmets during sex, covering up the HDT nodes and causing the vagina to be non-static. If the vagina just isn't there at all, as in you have a nevernude body, this mod is not active in your load order, or being overwritten almost entirely by something else you have installed.

@Sacremas    Thanks for the heads up about Bella's Better Females being out of date. Uninstalled.  I also took on board your suggestion for Better Makeup for SKSE and Hi-res Vanilla Warpaint. (I use SG Textures.)

Let me re-phrase my other question just a bit. What if I'm using Toccata Follower v1.2.3 which is pre-MCM menu and my player character is female..  I'm using equipable schlong with SOS-full version. It doesn't seem like the animation is happening at all with the pussy. I'm wondering does this work with equipable schlongs on a female or just for male player characters?

@Sacremas    Thanks for the heads up about Bella's Better Females being out of date. Uninstalled.  I also took on board your suggestion for Better Makeup for SKSE and Hi-res Vanilla Warpaint. (I use SG Textures.)

Let me re-phrase my other question just a bit. What if I'm using Toccata Follower v1.2.3 which is pre-MCM menu and my player character is female..  I'm using equipable schlong with SOS-full version. It doesn't seem like the animation is happening at all with the pussy. I'm wondering does this work with equipable schlongs on a female or just for male player characters?

I don't use Equippable Schlong, I only use SOS for Females, that is full on futa attached dick. I do not know if Equippable Schlong uses the same folders and meshes, most likely not, so no.

If you tell me what specific version of equippable schlong you use (balls, no balls, slot 52, slot 60) I can attach HDT nodes to the mesh for you and upload.

Does this support pregnancy (being female)?

It does, all UUNP HDT bodies do by default. As do Clams of Skyrim if it has a Belly node, I believe it does but I can't say 100 % certain.

@Sacremas  I use no balls version of equipable schlong. I don't know what slot it is. It doesn't seem designated in the download.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

I don't think I was aware of SOS for Females. Do you run a regular SOS for the male NPCs as well or isn't that needed? 
 So you use b3lisario's SOS for females I take it. Do you use EvilReFlex's SOS for females with equipable schlong bodyslide which requires the former? 
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/ 
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/ 

I'd be happy to just use the SOS your using to get this AIO animated pussy working for me in-game.
So SOS for females file,"SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls v0.8.7z",  would work for this AIO animated pussy?

Thank you

@Sacremas  I use no balls version of equipable schlong. I don't know what slot it is. It doesn't seem designated in the download.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

I don't think I was aware of SOS for Females. Do you run a regular SOS for the male NPCs as well or isn't that needed? 

So you use b3lisario's SOS for females I take it. Do you use EvilReFlex's SOS for females with equipable schlong bodyslide which requires the former? 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/ 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/ 

I'd be happy to just use the SOS your using to get this AIO animated pussy working for me in-game.

So SOS for females file,"SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls v0.8.7z",  would work for this AIO animated pussy?

Thank you

I use SOS for UNP by B3lisario, it's by default enabled for this mod, but only with balls. Here's a version without balls (futa). https://mega.nz/#!QNpHkDqC!zh2EvzHLQ4hwoTcJ465a_cul6bw1lWKl8uFnjlSMu4k(press download with browser) Install the regular mod first, overwrite, overwrite a patch according to your skin texture. Here are more skin texture fixes; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

How it looks in game, with my character taking on Tolfdir during College Days just now;

90742583_20160828132206_1.jpg 90742584_20160828132351_1.jpg90742585_20160828132423_1.jpg

(Edit: hell sorry about the ads! I did not know that image host had started using such aggressive ads, they didn't last time I used it; just adblock the fuckers and press skip)

Note that with a HDT object this close to the HDT Vag, the result is that the vag will be wide open all the time, because it's trying to react to my own character's schlong, so your vag basically won't be animated as long as you are using a schlong with an HDT node, but you can fuck other girls and have them react to it.

Here's the Equippable Schlong meshes (no balls, not slot 60, though I think ti works for both versions of no balls), overwrite them with the ones you have. https://mega.nz/#!kcw30aoA!Wmm4yXptxVjo3jFBbVcyzlkBDMTUU5Bp8quvHSNMMjA

Note that sicne I have never used equippable schlong, I can't say for 100 % certain it will work as it should, I just made ALL the meshes in it HDT objects. In theory there should be no negative effects if I put it on a non-schlong object, if so try only installing from this archive malegenitalsf_0.nif and malegentialsf_1.nif and leave the rest as per the original mod.

For male schlongs, I use Leito's schlong, this doens't have a werewolf dick, but I don't use creature animations anyway, and this includes awesome foreskin textures, as well as argonian lizard dick and khajiit cat dick; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1847-sos-leito-schlongs-addon/ here's replacement meshes to make this schlong compatible with HDT Vag, overwrite after installing base mod; https://mega.nz/#!oMgW0CDC!tixzhkW47T19hoQdjYYXqeLebTNHn8U_G0QvkHHkupU

Clams have belly node.

Sacremas, not all UUNP seems to have support for pregnancy. It should but it dont work on all of them.

Did find some nice non skimpy armor/clothes.

This one.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5564/?

All UUNP HDT bodies does, or you had something that blocked the node. I can't say all UUNP outfits does however.

Ugh, LSAR... yeah I have experience with that, I don't recommend it really. I mean some of it is nice, and it's by the guy that made Estrus, madman, but first it is not Bodyslide and does not have belly nodes, so forget pregnancy with that. Second it does it's outfits via script, which is for one horribly unecessary extra strain on your game, and 2 you have to use those specific outfits, if you decide that no you don't like the Scaled armor or whatever and want to replace it with that of another mod, it won't work, you will regardless of load order see LSAR's version.

So I dont know where the problems are from but every time I get a CTD a Skse Directory with Hdtphsiyextension dump file is added to MO. And some other data from the skse plugin directory. Is it the cause of the CTD ?

This automatically happens when you have HDT installed at all with MO. Please make a new mod, call it "SKSE" and then stuff all auto-generating SKSE files like that, the mempatch log, the fuz roh doh extra file that is generated, the Sexlab profile settigns and so on into that mod, and just keep it activated and it will stay out of your Overwrite. It does not have anything to do with your crash.

Install Crash Fixes though, it may fix your crashes.