Just came back to playing skyrim after my old GPU broke. Now with the 1070 i really want to set up everything as also there is the new Skyrim update coming soon.

The bad dog hoodie schlongs... Is it possible to set up the collision for this mod somehow?
I mean. I can be wrong but i do remember that i somehow got it to work a year ago. 

Still possible or a known workaround?

Can anyone point me to an xml that's less "floaty" in the bosom and butt but still has the same collision as what's included with this mod?

I'm using one of the less bouncy versions of this mod from Bazinga.

That mod is Option B during the FOMOD installation of All in One, the same xml settings edited to ensure no potential bugs with the rest of All in One's features, which the base Bazinga xmls could potentially cause.

This mod seems to be incompatible with SOS UNP Addon by b3lisario. If I'm correct with on that could we see a possible patch?

It is incompatible in as much that without a XML fix you will see the futa's (that is the one with the SOS UNP) vagina hanging open all the time, because it reacts to it's own schlong, it is possible to fix that with a different XML. However the meshes included (and the ones I posted a few pages ago for the no-balls version) will still work entirely with SOS UNP in that it will open other characters HDT Vags, if you install it correct way (first SOS UNP, then this mod).

Can anyone point me to an xml that's less "floaty" in the bosom and butt but still has the same collision as what's included with this mod?

That mod is Option B during the FOMOD installation of All in One, the same xml settings edited to ensure no potential bugs with the rest of All in One's features, which the base Bazinga xmls could potentially cause.

Are you 100% sure about that?  Because I originally used option B, but thought the bounce was still too much.  So when Bazinga updated his mod I switched to it.  What kind of problems are you referring to?

Edit: Well, I thought to compare files and I see that the hdtm.xml, hdtVagina.xml, and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml are identical between the AIO 3.3 and Bazinga's 1.74.  There are minor differences in the hdtFingers.xml.  Perhaps I was still on AIO 3.2 when I started using Bazinga's separate mod, and I could probably drop it.  Still, I'm still curious about what problems have been encountered.

-snip-

Thank you! I'm not sure which one of these steps fixed it but it seems like it's finally working.

If it's not too much, I still have one further question. I'm still not entirely sure how this works.

So I finally got it working but my character's face textures seem to not be very pleasant... at least not compared to when I used to have SG Textures Renewal.

My question is, when I installing All-in-one HDT Animated Pussy, I was given the option to tick one of many female textures I wanted. What I want to know is that is just ticking one of those options suffices (as in, if I tick that, it's going to install those textures without needing anything else) OR do I need that texture (i.e. if I tick 'SG Textures Renewal', I still need to have the original SG Textures Renewal mod installed in my load order and have to load it before All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy).

Also, can I install Halofarm's female feet meshes/textures ontop of this mod? It doesn't seem to come with HQ feet (or hands, for that matter), but I could be wrong...

Thanks for the help so far.

Since the texture options are all 2K and 4K only I had to go get a lower resolution option to save the lack of VRAM. The con to this is the pussy has no texture now so how do I add it exactly? Using the mature skin mod.

Have you tried using TexBlend?

*Epic Facepalm* I completely forgot all about that since Stevierage's mod went obsolete.

*Pats Demise on back*  I forget smaller stuff all time too.  It happens.

-snip-

Thank you! I'm not sure which one of these steps fixed it but it seems like it's finally working.

If it's not too much, I still have one further question. I'm still not entirely sure how this works.

So I finally got it working but my character's face textures seem to not be very pleasant... at least not compared to when I used to have SG Textures Renewal.

My question is, when I installing All-in-one HDT Animated Pussy, I was given the option to tick one of many female textures I wanted. What I want to know is that is just ticking one of those options suffices (as in, if I tick that, it's going to install those textures without needing anything else) OR do I need that texture (i.e. if I tick 'SG Textures Renewal', I still need to have the original SG Textures Renewal mod installed in my load order and have to load it before All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy).

Also, can I install Halofarm's female feet meshes/textures ontop of this mod? It doesn't seem to come with HQ feet (or hands, for that matter), but I could be wrong...

....I think you do need the original textures.  It couldn't hurt to have them anyway.  That way you can just overwrite the textures then use TexBlend finish it off.

You can, probably (don't know if it will crash or not as I don't use them...yet) use additional feet meshes and textures (I use Leito's) however, there will probably be seems around the ankles if you do.

Well my issue is entirely different so maybe this isn't the cause. Hmm... Probably OSEX then.

Futa meshes need to be specifically edited to to work with OSex, there is a detailed tutorial on CEO's tumblr. This may or may not disable this mod's functions, I don't know as I havent' tried it, and so can't really walk you through it either.

Are you 100% sure about that?  Because I originally used option B, but thought the bounce was still too much.  So when Bazinga updated his mod I switched to it.  What kind of problems are you referring to?

Edit: Well, I thought to compare files and I see that the hdtm.xml, hdtVagina.xml, and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml are identical between the AIO 3.3 and Bazinga's 1.74.  There are minor differences in the hdtFingers.xml.  Perhaps I was still on AIO 3.2 when I started using Bazinga's separate mod, and I could probably drop it.  Still, I'm still curious about what problems have been encountered.

No not 100 % sure, but that is what HeroedeLeyenda said in the past here. As I have not actually tried different XMLs with this mod, no I can't say if you will for sure run into issues, or what they will be, I am just reasonably (90 %) certain that this has been mentioned way back in this thread.

-snip-

If you check for SG Textures Renewal (do note that there are two or three versions of that, the one with Real Girl blended will look quite different) then it will install the full skin, other than certain things like Bijin mods or races that it is patching this mod includes everything you need, skeleton and HDT files and all, hence "All-in-One". Try reinstalling the mod, and also make sure nothing is overwritng it later. I also highly recommend the SG version of Better Makeup for SKSE.

Feet meshes are installed a fairly good one IMHO. Check after reinstall. And if you install other feet meshes your HDT Vag will no longer work, because the XML for the vag to be interracted with is attached to the feet. Likewise if you wear boots, stockings or the like during sex, that will also block. If you wear gloves, even fingerless gloves and even some nail mods which take up the glove position (if you can't wear a glove over the nails and not have it unequip, the nails are incompatible and need the same xmls as the hand attached) you will be unable to interrract with other NPCs or during masturbation sessions, but can still have your own HDT points interracted with.

just installed the mod now and what can I say? animated pussy!! thanks to HeroedeLeyenda for this epic mod making the sexlab animation 1000X better...

now I've installed every option in the fomod including the option to replace the npc's to better looking ones and loaded up my game...all seems well except that some of the female NPC's there have this wierd purplish colored hair...is that intentional? or am I missing any thing?

Am I missing something?  When I install this with the CoS option, the skin I get looks totally atrocious no matter which option I pick.  I'm telling it to install the 4k textures cbbe slim, enb subsurface texture, silky specular, and cbbe slim normal map, but no matter what I do, the texture appears to look exactly like the stock.

If I install with ordinary subsurface instead of ENB subsurface, it looks alright.

Is there a specific enb configuration or some kind of enb effect I'm not loading that is making it look so bad?

just installed the mod now and what can I say? animated pussy!! thanks to HeroedeLeyenda for this epic mod making the sexlab animation 1000X better...

now I've installed every option in the fomod including the option to replace the npc's to better looking ones and loaded up my game...all seems well except that some of the female NPC's there have this wierd purplish colored hair...is that intentional? or am I missing any thing?

Bright purple colored hair that seems to shift slightly in color is a missing texture issue. You are missing an installed hair pack or the like, or it has been overwritten by something else.

what are the hair packs used in this mod? I don't remember seeing any hair options except that "HDT options for KS hair" which I didn't check because I don't want any bouncing hair...I currently have ApachiiSky Hair and KS hairdos installed...what else do I need to stop seeing that purplish hair thingy?

Well, i install AiO and it works fine.  I then instal Leyenda Skin and the animated vagina stops working.  Running FNIS does not restore functionality.  Help?

HDT has nothing to do with FNIS, running it does nothing at all in this respect, it's not an animation in that respect (that is, it's not a pre-set animation, it's a dynamic animation caused by interraction of HDT nodes).

Leyenda skin should be fully compatible with this mod, obviously. Reinstall, then make sure nothing is overwriting, not mesh nor skin other than Leyenda skin (though it's guaranteed mesh; if it was the skin you'd see a white gaping texture-less hole instead). If you ran Bodyslide, make sure the body is set to UUNP Special that is the only option that will work, I can't promise that CBBE HDT will work with this mod unless it's the body you installed. When you are building your outfits, Batch Build is for outfit, Build is for body only, if you hit Build without having the body on top set to UUNP Special, it will break functionality of this mod.

what are the hair packs used in this mod? I don't remember seeing any hair options except that "HDT options for KS hair" which I didn't check because I don't want any bouncing hair...I currently have ApachiiSky Hair and KS hairdos installed...what else do I need to stop seeing that purplish hair thingy?

That depends on what characters you are seeing this on. Did you install the korean optional NPC Overhaul on the same checkmark page as where KS Hairdos HDT was? If so, did you read the instructions that SG Hairdos was needed for that and not included in this mod?

If you did not install that, I need you to both tell me what character it's about, and what beautification mods like Bijin Warmaidens you have installed that affects that character. If you can't figure that out, please install Mod Organizer. :P

Well, i install AiO and it works fine.  I then instal Leyenda Skin and the animated vagina stops working.  Running FNIS does not restore functionality.  Help?

HDT has nothing to do with FNIS, running it does nothing at all in this respect, it's not an animation in that respect (that is, it's not a pre-set animation, it's a dynamic animation caused by interraction of HDT nodes).

Leyenda skin should be fully compatible with this mod, obviously. Reinstall, then make sure nothing is overwriting, not mesh nor skin other than Leyenda skin (though it's guaranteed mesh; if it was the skin you'd see a white gaping texture-less hole instead). If you ran Bodyslide, make sure the body is set to UUNP Special that is the only option that will work, I can't promise that CBBE HDT will work with this mod unless it's the body you installed. When you are building your outfits, Batch Build is for outfit, Build is for body only, if you hit Build without having the body on top set to UUNP Special, it will break functionality of this mod.

When i installed AiO, i chose the Clams of Skyrim body option and ran Bodyslide with the the CBBE HDT body option.  Again, it worked fine.  I just didn't really care for the skin choices (odd "old lady" wrinkles across the abdomen on my preferred SG skin).  

I've reinstalled Leyenda a few times, choosing different options and then running Bodyslide to create the body and then FNIS (didn't know it didn't matter).  There is nothing overwriting Leyenda.

I think there's a bug in the mod installer.  If you select the ENB skin option, at least on Clams, it appears to install the "mature" body skin pack (but weirdly enough, I believe it is only the body, not the headpack).  I kept the enb subsurf skins ("_sk.dds") but replaced the main skins (femalebody_1, femalehands_1, etc.) with the skin directly from the .7z, and all is now well.

By the way, is there any benefit to trying to use hdt-smp instead of hdt PE for better collisions?  Is there any version of Clams of Skyrim that has hdt smp support?  Right now, hair and vaginas do not work with Skin Mesh Physics.

That depends on what characters you are seeing this on. Did you install the korean optional NPC Overhaul on the same checkmark page as where KS Hairdos HDT was? If so, did you read the instructions that SG Hairdos was needed for that and not included in this mod?

If you did not install that, I need you to both tell me what character it's about, and what beautification mods like Bijin Warmaidens you have installed that affects that character. If you can't figure that out, please install Mod Organizer. :P

I Am seeing it on this character in Riverwood:

enb_2016_08_21_16_39_51_80.jpg

I didn't check the Korean NPC Overhaul  as it gives the same effect and I left it unchecked...currently downloading that SG Hair pack 350 now and see if it will fix it...

Does 3.3 not work with version 3.1.1 of Warmaidens?

It does not, because all the texture paths changed, so while you will get HDT Vag on all of the characters, on many of them you will also get neck, wrist and foot seams. Stick to v3.1 of BW for now until this mod gets updated.

Same goes for Wives, unless you want to manually move around meshes and textures the way I described a page back only v1 of Wives work, as in at all.