So thanks again Sacremas, fixed the leito Schlong problem with the HDT Data from his thread. So collions finally working again. And the understanding to the Mesh on mesh attach was a help too. Keep up the good support my friend. Many on LL should be like you. 

Hi,

thx for your answer so the problems are still present. That spares me the pain to test it, again :) I ran a collision enabled setup for quite a while (I have a i7 ~4Ghz) but i got upset after some time with the graphic glitches and the random crashes. (even if they are rare) Adding a few ressource hungry scripts like arousal will quickly push your game to uplayable state.

That's a way better processor than my i5-2500k 3.3Ghz (OC by a small notch, varies), and I don't have much issues running Aroused, which actually isn't very resource hungry, redux that is, as Fishburger did some really good work to sharpen that up. Can you give me a mod list? I know of a few specific mods that takes up insane amounts of resources that will be an issue. Note that if it's in Riften you've seen this, this happens for basically everyone in Riften, something with the tile set used there, you have to ignore it then and just get done with the area fast (and run a light game if you want to do a thieves guild focused game).

Well like I said, the TMB body from Bodyslide would overwrite your latest body mesh and end up in that box... which just happened to be your head mesh, since that was loaded last instead of All in One as I presumed. :P

Took your advice and move the HDT Body and the SKSE makeup and put them near the bottom next to the skeleton file. LOOT seems to want to move the Schlongs of Skyrim.esp file though further down and it started causing problems. Such as CTD's with OSex so I put it back where it was. Is it safe to keep it where it was?

I stopped listneing to MO's complaints quite a while ago. Honestly I think they are for the most part stupid, and the tooltip is retarded and completely against the idea that MO is for people that know what they are doing.

Essentially MO is collaborating files betwen two places, where they are placed on the left and on the right, and tries to get it the same if there are conflicts, assuming that if you want it to match on one side you want it on the other, ignoring that it may be the same files but newer that is overwriting currently. This was very obvious about a year ago with previous verison of Schlongs of Skyrim, which came pre-packaged with PapyrusUtil (a mod by Ashal for Sexlab, a resource management framework). LOOT was set up to always place Schlongs of Skyrim.esm after Sexlab Framework.esm, and at this point Mod Organizer noticed that SOS and Sexlab had the same files that Sexlab was overwriting even though SOSwas lower on the load order chain, and threw up that signal that it absolutely wanted to move the files down. But since SOS was using a very outdated version of PapyrusUtil lacking a lot of features that Sexlab needed, this utterly broke Sexlab if you let LOOT do so. Now these days PapyrusUtil no longer comes bundled with Schlogns of Skyrim (latest verison, which you are presumably using), and so is no longer an issue... but PapyrusUtil has become very very popular on the Neuxs, and is used in a LOT of mods including Campfire, Frostfall and most of Chesko's other mods, and a ton of popular mods, which usually bundle files older than what Sexlab Framework needs, creating the exact same issue again, but on a larger scale. I do not use OSA so I can't say if the same thing goes for that, if OSA use PapyrusUtil, I don't think so due to it's ActionScript innovation.

Basically if MO is going to have those sort of auto-sort features, it needs to have also the same sort of features that LOOT has, that you can define that it should not place certain mods after certain other mods REGARDLESS. Until it does have that, you are just going to largely take that notification like a loose suggestion, and be aware of hor your mods work together on your own. In this case you can just ignore it. Here's some load order rules that I like to use;

1) Masters of other mods, if a mod is mainly a master to other files, place it first. This includes OSA, Sexlab, Schlongs of Skyrim, Campfire, Inn Girl Resources, and so on. Most important for ESMs. ALso includes of course the base game ESMs (Skyrim.esm, Update.esm etc)

2) Bugfix mods that fix bugs in the main game itself. Later mods may want to change what they fixed to soemthing else entirely, load these mods after those and you are setting the game back to vanilla and breaking stuff. THis includes things like USLEEP, WM Flora Fixes, Cutting Room Floor, Weapon and Armor Fixes, Clothing and Clutter Fixes (and that's the load order of those five files incidentally, WM Flora overwrites USLEEP, CRF overwrites USLEEP; W&AF overwrites CRF, and place W&AF before C&CF and you will get a lot of naked mages only wearing a cowl and no torso item), etc.

3) Interface mods, including SkyUI, Racemenu, UIExtensions, Extended UI, Immersive HUD, etc.

4) Hair mods, brow mods, beard mods and generally other cosmetic mods. Mods that come later will want to use these, and may have them as masters. Schlongs of Skyrim.esp and all of the addons goes in here also.

5) Weapon and Armor Mods, including Immersive Armors+Weapons, Heavy Armory, Dawnguard Arsenal, Weapons of the Third Era, etc. Things that should end up in your level lists, and that later mods may want to access, to give named NPCs specific Immersive Weapons or new armor sets. Place these after the NPC mods, and you get grayfaced NPCs.

6) Generic unnamed NPC mods, things like Inconsequential NPCs, OBIS, Monster Mod, Skyrim Immersive Creatures, the Wenches mods, Guard Dialogue Overhaul, Diversified Guards, etc. The general population and enemies of SKyrim that are not named important NPCs.

7) Most other mods that do not fit into a specific category on this list. Weather mods, most Sexlab mods, etc.

8) Overhaul mods, that change significant parts of the main game. This includes standing stone overhauls, perk overhauls, magic overhauls and race overhauls, place Perk overhauls after Magic overhauls if they are not the same. Reason they are placed this low is because a lot of the above may include perk or race edits to fit in details like new hair colors or something useless like that, or perk changes that are just a change to the description to the perk but will break a perk overhaul. Krytopyr's mods (Crafting Overhaul, Trade & Barter, etc, I use almost all of her mods) are especially notorious for this. If you use any of EnaiSiaion's mods (Apocalypse, Ordinator, Aurora, etc) I recommend to put them all here.

9) Specific NPC mods. Inhabitants of Skyrim, Ultimate NPC Overhaul, Foxy Skyrim, Bijin Warmaidens, Serana mods, etc. All of those goes here. You don't want them overwritten in any fashion at all from any of the above, it's basically the single thing that's easiest to spot when it's wrong in game, via grayface. Note that some of these (notable Foxy Skyrim) include race records, please resolve these manually in TES5Edit by dragging over things from your race overhaul if you are using one, like Imperious or SkyRe Races or Requiem.

10) Mods that absolutely have to be below everything else in order to be sure to function. This includes Live Another Life and Amorous Adventures, and not that many others; in general you can ignore it when mod authors say to place their mod at the bottom, the two I mentioned actually needs it, follow the above guidelines on the others. Mod authors put these guidelines in either because they do not know any better, or they actually do it just to cut down on the amount of bug reports they would get from load order alone.

11) Auto-generated patches. Automatic Variantes, TES5Merged, Bashed Patch, ASIS, DynDOLOD, Requiem for the Indifferent, Patchus Maximus, and so on.

Follow these guidelines and you will be spared of quite a lot of problems in your game, and it will generally be a better load order than LOOT; LOOT actually tries to follow the above pretty exactly, the problem is that it's not aware of all mods that ever was, and so may guess that something is a cosmetic mod when it's actually a NPC overhaul, etc. Generally I recommend to only use LOOT as a general guideline, and only work out the actual load order on your own, manually, or at least always look over LOOT's generation yourself and see how closely it follows the above list. Generally you will be able to hit Mod Organizer's auto-sort thing of assets (left hand panel) after you have placed your mods like this also.

what they have set for a weight? 100?

body slide weight 100 set, the rest ingame with showracemenu.

not sure what you mean.

A lot of armor mods do not come with a working weight slider, they are set to weight 0 or weight 100 only. This is because implementing a weigth slider actually doubles a modder's work. I am pretty sure TMB has it working.

I have seen such seams before on bodies, especially CBBE bodies through bodyslide, but I do not know exactly what it's from. I think you need to ask Osinus about this on the Nexus Bodyslide thread, as this is just general Bodyslide issues rather than issues pertaining to this mod in particular.

My notebook computer is now using 740m geforce.

Is it nit ehough fir this mod...?

God damn

What RAM do you have, are you using Windows 10, and what is your ENBLocal.ini set to under VideoMemorySizeMb?

The vagina's collisions dont work?

I have done everything i've meant to as well

http://imgur.com/a/fe3uN

Obviously you haven't; you are either letting another body's mesh overwrite that of your female body (such as if either of the characters in the image is a custom race or a companion with a custom/unique body and mesh), or you are wearing items that are blocking your HDT nodes.

I have collision working well with NPC's, (my female character with a schlong+npc) but when she gets some action it's just the pussylips that moves. I created my own COS body with the bodyslide and as far as i know it's good to go like that. Nothing is overwriting AIO folder. Any ideas what could cause the problem?

I have collision working well with NPC's, (my female character with a schlong+npc) but when she gets some action it's just the pussylips that moves. I created my own COS body with the bodyslide and as far as i know it's good to go like that. Nothing is overwriting AIO folder. Any ideas what could cause the problem?

You are going to have to be a little more detailed on what does not move. The insides of the pussy, the dick, the belly, the breasts, the butt?

Becuase how the mods work together, your own vag will be open permanently and not very animated while you have a dick, it's because of the close proximity of an HDT object, it overrides that of any other nearby dicks. Not having the dick (equippable schlong, which I posted meshes for a page back or so) is pretty much only solution to that.

You are going to have to be a little more detailed on what does not move. The insides of the pussy, the dick, the belly, the breasts, the butt?

Becuase how the mods work together, your own vag will be open permanently and not very animated while you have a dick, it's because of the close proximity of an HDT object, it overrides that of any other nearby dicks. Not having the dick (equippable schlong, which I posted meshes for a page back or so) is pretty much only solution to that.

So NPC's vagina opens normally during sex, but PC (no schlong equipped on PC when testing) only have pussylips moving.

So NPC's vagina opens normally during sex, but PC (no schlong equipped on PC when testing) only have pussylips moving.

Again I don't know what you mean, it's a little more clear but do you mean the interior of the vagina, that it only opens partially?

Is your PC using the same body as the NPC in question? It sounds like a Clams of Skyrim issue, with setitngs on the tightness of the vagina, which doesn't exist in UUNP.

Again I don't know what you mean, it's a little more clear but do you mean the interior of the vagina, that it only opens partially?

Is your PC using the same body as the NPC in question? It sounds like a Clams of Skyrim issue, with setitngs on the tightness of the vagina, which doesn't exist in UUNP.

Hmm now I wonder which differences are in the clams of skyrim body option and UUNP body option ? 

So the Vagina streches more in UUNP ? It would be cool to see some gifs with the difference betwenn the two vaginas. 

Hmm now I wonder which differences are in the clams of skyrim body option and UUNP body option ? 

So the Vagina streches more in UUNP ? It would be cool to see some gifs with the difference betwenn the two vaginas. 

The opposite actually; Clams of Skyrim actually has a clam as the name implies, vagina specific Bodysliders that allow for adjusting how big the lips are, clit are and how tight both the insides and lips should be, and this in turn will directly affect how much it can stretch during animation. UUNP has no such sliders, and so will stretch to default yawning open on every UNP-based body.

The opposite actually; Clams of Skyrim actually has a clam as the name implies, vagina specific Bodysliders that allow for adjusting how big the lips are, clit are and how tight both the insides and lips should be, and this in turn will directly affect how much it can stretch during animation. UUNP has no such sliders, and so will stretch to default yawning open on every UNP-based body.

Thanks for the tip about the sliders. I'm pretty sure now that i know what caused the problem. There's a "wall" option included with the vagina sliders that u can tick or untick. It's gotta be that but too lazy to open Skyrim right now.

Thanks for the tip about the sliders. I'm pretty sure now that i know what caused the problem. There's a "wall" option included with the vagina sliders that u can tick or untick. It's gotta be that but too lazy to open Skyrim right now.

You will be able to run bodyslide and just reconfigure the vag alone, and keep your body otherwise, just change how the vag sliders themselves work.

I don't have CBBE Bodyslide installed right now, so I can't say if the "wall" tick has anything at all to do with it, if so I would guess it's supposed to be the virgninity or the like. But I think it's just the separation wall between sliders, and it doesn't do a thing to the body itself.

You will be able to run bodyslide and just reconfigure the vag alone, and keep your body otherwise, just change how the vag sliders themselves work.

I don't have CBBE Bodyslide installed right now, so I can't say if the "wall" tick has anything at all to do with it, if so I would guess it's supposed to be the virgninity or the like. But I think it's just the separation wall between sliders, and it doesn't do a thing to the body itself.

By ticking the "wall" it removed the wall-texture so now the vagina actually opens. So i just created the COS body and used my own preset, works like a charm.

I did it!! It perfectly work!!

But i have some questions..sorry for asking these thing,

Is there any good way to match my pussy and opponents cock?

My animation didn't match well, so i have some difficulty in watching my pussy's work

Also is there any good guide for body slider??

I want to match all of ather materials such as devious device in my body..

Please gime me some tips..????

Should i need xpmse?

I think that i installed everything correctly, and this mod partially work!

But the problem is..my pussy didn't open widly like screenshot, it just opened slightly

what would be the problem?? Because of skeleton? or another reason..?

Attention, if you are using this mod with Enderal, please download XPMSE from the Nexus and install it, a patch has been added to that specifically for using animations with Enderal. Overwrite all files from this mod that it wants to overwrite, it's the same skeleton as in this pack, but an older version.

The newest version of XPMSE, possibly with a specific Enderal patch will be included in next All in One.

This is a HDT reliant mod, and HDT was only possible for Skryim years after it's release when it was developed by I believe Korean modder group ArrowAndKnee (ANK). Until we know how SSE works, specifically how the animation system and havok system has been changed (as there is a VERY good chance they changed it for the Fallout 4 animation system, in which case Sex mods are YEARS off), there is no way to tell what can be done in SSE.

how do i keep hdt vagina on UNPB body preset?

By choosing UNPB when installing the mod?

Or enterign Bodyslide, choose first category "UUNP Special" second category "UUNP - UNPB" and hti Build, presto.

Oh!!  So we can change the body shape and still have HDT vagina? I assumed it was limited to the options in the installer.

Did not know that!  Thank you for the info!! :D

playing with male character and when having sex with females always there are gap with animation and pussy or 

mouth generally everything.Help gais

Mouth is not covered in any fashion by this mod. If you have a very big or a very small dick you will see gaps, try to aim on the SOS scale of around size 8-10 (SOS Racemenu size 1.8).

Then use Sexlab's own controls found in it's MCM to just adjust the scene manually until it aligns properly. That's what everyone else is doing.

Hi, the mod is well made :D but after install with SOS it give me the pant seam....maybe causing by the .nif file included, is there anyway to fix it instead of let sos override it?

*Edit: restart and it fix the seam magically, but when i tried, the pussy doesnt work, i have ticked SOS in this mod, and create custom UUNP Special body/hand/feet in bodyslide (not install the one in mod), let this mod override all, what do i lack?