One thing I don't get in this mod is how the replacers work. We need to have the orginal mods, eg. Bijin Warmaidens, I do but what is the replacement for (?).  Do they randomize appearance or something?

I think I have an answer someone responded to me,"It doesn't change the Bijin ladies' faces, just their bodes. Basically gives them an animated hdt coochie."

Thanks

One thing I don't get in this mod is how the replacers work. We need to have the orginal mods, eg. Bijin Warmaidens, I do but what is the replacement for (?).  Do they randomize appearance or something?

I think I have an answer someone responded to me,"It doesn't change the Bijin ladies' faces, just their bodes. Basically gives them an animated hdt coochie."

Thanks

It just adds HDT bodies (HDT movement of belly, butt and breasts) and HDT Vagina to these characters, patches their head, hand and feet meshes with HDT nodes so they can interract with other HDT things, and patches their skin textures so that the vagina will be textured properly. That's it, the character maintains 100 % of their looks otherwise, if you install the UNP version they will still have UNP Bodies, you need to manually copy meshes from character/character assets (specifically femalebody_0 and 1) if you want to give them another body entirely such as Sevenbase.

Sorry for asking even more questions, but I'm having an issue with Go to bed and I'm currently trying to track down on my own which mod is incompatible with it. Does anyone use it along with this mod without issues, a/dor could this mod in any way cause issues with going to bed animations?

Go to bed is actually incompatible whit many mods, almost all mods that do anything whit beds.

Sorry for asking even more questions, but I'm having an issue with Go to bed and I'm currently trying to track down on my own which mod is incompatible with it. Does anyone use it along with this mod without issues, a/dor could this mod in any way cause issues with going to bed animations?

Go to bed is actually incompatible whit many mods, almost all mods that do anything whit beds.

I see. It's still very hard to let go of such mod because it helps with immersion and I love watching me character lying down in order to sleep.

I was actually using it with no problems along with 180 other mods. I updated lots of them and installed/uninstalled a few ever since my last playthrough and now it's stopped working. I already checked on MO and nothing is overwriting it, aside from it being loaded as high as possible (right above SOS) and in my load order it's right above Alternate Start.

I installed SOS lite but the penis is invisible. To try to make it visible in Enderal I loaded SOS-Lite into TES5Edit and under ArmorAddon selected NakedFeet & NakedFeetAfflicted (only two headings I found this number under), in the right-side panel found 13746 and changed it to 33899 in the Race List [for my race Arazeals]. This worked for other armors but it didn't help. I have Animated Pussy overwriting SOS-Lite as I was told to do.

Thanks for any help

@LibertyPrime : gotobed is 100% compatible with animated pussy, I use it also. caused the error of their problems must lie elsewhere.

if you play problems makes them use this tool :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

google translate

Would installing this help me figure out why "gtb_gotobedquest" isn't starting? The mod author told me that was my issue, although he doesn't know why that is.

if i use another body texture such as demoniac, and using this one, then is it correctiy work?

Yes, Demoniac specifically or Leyenda Skin will work with this mod, very few others, those two are set up for HDT Vag already.

Then, what's the loading order and shouldbi choose the don' install texture option?

As i have some problem in doing this mod(when i go outside, there always be a ctd but not for sure the ctd happens because of this or other sexlab mods..)

Attention, a SOS patch for Enderal has been released; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78226/?

if i use another body texture such as demoniac, and using this one, then is it correctiy work?

Yes, Demoniac specifically or Leyenda Skin will work with this mod, very few others, those two are set up for HDT Vag already.

Then, what's the loading order and shouldbi choose the don' install texture option?
As i have some problem in doing this mod(when i go outside, there always be a ctd but not for sure the ctd happens because of this or other sexlab mods..)

Due to how this mod's FOMOD is set up you need to choose to install a skin texture regardless, then overwrite with that of your choice, otherwise it will skip certain other things like installing patches for mods like Bijin.

Install things like this;

SOS

FNIS

Bodyslide

All-in-One Animated Pussy

Leyenda or Demoniac skin

Run FNIS after installing

Load order doens't matter unless you are talking Mod Organizer's left panel, in which case maintain the above. The only plugins in this mod with a load order that matters is if you install AddItemMenu, one of the optional installs, in that case load it's ESP after UIExtensions.esp.

If you are crashing, please use an ENB with active and properly configured ENBoost, and use Crash Fixes as well as SKSE Plugin Preloader.

How to use the memory allocator patch?
1. Open CrashFixPlugin.ini and find "UseOSAllocators=0"
2. Change it to "UseOSAllocators=1"
3. Download and install SKSE Plugin Preloader
4. Start game, if you get an error saying that memory patch could not be applied read the message for help, otherwise you're good to go.
(5.) Causes game to crash and you use ENB? Set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini
(6.) Causes game to crash more frequently (especially with UNP RaceMenu sliders)? Try AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini

Does anyone know if this mod works with OSA and OSex, if not then is there one that currently works with it.

Fully compatible, except the sexlab specific stuff (more nasty critters replacement, strapon), also if you use SOS for females that needs to be manually adjusted in NifSkope to work properly with OSex alignment, this is not something I have done so can't help you with it, but here's a guide; http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

Attention, a SOS patch for Enderal has been released; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78226/?

Due to how this mod's FOMOD is set up you need to choose to install a skin texture regardless, then overwrite with that of your choice, otherwise it will skip certain other things like installing patches for mods like Bijin.

Install things like this;

SOS

FNIS

Bodyslide

All-in-One Animated Pussy

Leyenda or Demoniac skin

Run FNIS after installing

Load order doens't matter unless you are talking Mod Organizer's left panel, in which case maintain the above. The only plugins in this mod with a load order that matters is if you install AddItemMenu, one of the optional installs, in that case load it's ESP after UIExtensions.esp.

If you are crashing, please use an ENB with active and properly configured ENBoost, and use Crash Fixes as well as SKSE Plugin Preloader.

How to use the memory allocator patch?

1. Open CrashFixPlugin.ini and find "UseOSAllocators=0"

2. Change it to "UseOSAllocators=1"

3. Download and install SKSE Plugin Preloader

4. Start game, if you get an error saying that memory patch could not be applied read the message for help, otherwise you're good to go.

(5.) Causes game to crash and you use ENB? Set ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false in enblocal.ini

(6.) Causes game to crash more frequently (especially with UNP RaceMenu sliders)? Try AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini

Does anyone know if this mod works with OSA and OSex, if not then is there one that currently works with it.

Fully compatible, except the sexlab specific stuff (more nasty critters replacement, strapon), also if you use SOS for females that needs to be manually adjusted in NifSkope to work properly with OSex alignment, this is not something I have done so can't help you with it, but here's a guide; http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

so i just got Mod organizer and  i have all the required mods for OSA, OSEX and this mod but i still cant seem to get it to work. do i have to set the ESMs in a certain order or the mods in the left panel. i am terribly lost and  cant get this mod to work mabye i need to redownload it. if you need pics let me know.

so i just got Mod organizer and  i have all the required mods for OSA, OSEX and this mod but i still cant seem to get it to work. do i have to set the ESMs in a certain order or the mods in the left panel. i am terribly lost and  cant get this mod to work mabye i need to redownload it. if you need pics let me know.

Is OSA, OSex and such working for you, or is it just the HDT Vag part that is not working? If the latter it's because a body mesh for the character further down the load order (left hand panel) is overwriting your bodies, if it's OSex itself that's not working you need to take that up with CEO and the OSex guys.

Can someone tell me how do i add this mod to NMM?

because add mod manually doesnt seem to do anything

There an option to add mod from file. Is it the one? If so how to use it? add every file in?

If not can someone tell me the full instruction? Im not that experience with stuff that involve computer (sadly)

Can someone tell me how do i add this mod to NMM?

because add mod manually doesnt seem to do anything

There an option to add mod from file. Is it the one? If so how to use it? add every file in?

If not can someone tell me the full instruction? Im not that experience with stuff that involve computer (sadly)

Don't unpack the file, add the archive you download (.rar, .zip or .7z) to NMM, it will extract it and run the installer. This is how all such installs work, you only manually unpack archives you download if you intend to manually install them as well.

Having a small problem as it has to do with Toccata. Gave her the body which works fine btw ;) But I noticed her face skin texture isn't matching her body texture. Which stands out somewhat. Is there a way I can fix that?

huntmaster, on 26 Aug 2016 - 11:08 PM, said:snapback.png

How do you have your MO resource tab setup? This is how I have mine and works fine. Only problem I ever had is its not 100% perfect. Clips somewhat and not seamless. But this is Skyrim's engine we're talking about lol. ;)

+Output FNIS Files
+Output Extra SKSE Scripts
+Bashed Patch
+TES5MergedPatch
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Toccata as Elisif v1.3
+Toccata Follower
+Bijin All in One-2016
+The Eyes Of Beauty
+Run For Your Lives
+When Vampires Attack
+Ciri's Outfit 1.3
+EisenUnpV2
+Nezzars Lingerie Collection
+JKs Cities - Lite and SuperLite
+The Ravens Breezehome
+Seasons Of Skyrim ENB Data Files
+Erik the Slayer
+A Matter Of Time
+Improved Dragon Shouts
+Better Magic
+FNIS Behavior
+Pubic hairstyles all in one UNP
+High Resolution Brows
+Realistic Force
+RaceMenu v3-4
+KS Hairdos Renewal
+SkyUI
+UNP Armors version
+High Res Female Face Makeup for SKSE
+RANs type-C Headmesh
+sexy idle Animation
+All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy Body
+Bijin Warmaidens
+Bijin NPCs
+Bijin Wives
+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
+Better Male Faces
+0SEX
+Crash Fixes
+OneTweak
+SKSE Scripts
+Extensible Follower Framework v4-0
+OSA
+SOS
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

Having a small problem as it has to do with Toccata. Gave her the body which works fine btw ;) But I noticed her face skin texture isn't matching her body texture. Which stands out somewhat. Is there a way I can fix that?

Toccata v3 is not compatible with this mod, the textures have changed somewhat since the previous version that this mod was for, exact same deal as with new Bijin Warmaidens. The meshes will work fine but the textures will be wrong and miscolored, if you want to make it compatible you are going to have to experiment a little bit and try to drop in other skins, but most likely it needs a new textblend.

I talked to rxkx a few months back on HeroedeLeyenda's behalf (still talking to him in fact, great guy) about updates to his mods, specifically if Bijin NPCs would get an update as well, and he mentioned Toccata and Vivace would be recive substantial updates that would likely make them incompatible, which may be the reason (or one of them) that the new version of All in One has been pushed back so much.

Incidentally Vivace when she updates very soon with the same features (custom comments and MCM from LL's own Swiss, aka CloudedTruth of Relationship Dialogue Overhaul) will also be incompatible with the Vivace that this mod patches.

Here's one youtube series that deals with a lot of basic modding guide stuff that could be worth looking into so you have all the basics;

HeroedeLeyenda's own modding series guide is not voiced, beause his english pronounciation is worse than Shinji's apparently, and as such is a bit harder to follow. Might as well read the guide then. Also so far he's only covered FNIS, Bodyslide and SKSE with MO, cleaning masters and instlaling an ENB, very basic stuff in other words, while the other guy has covered basically everything, and has a fairly pleasant voice (no Gopher though).

Ok so i can load into my game and it not take 10 min to load but now i hav ethis problem: anyone know how to fix this

post-568419-0-49926700-1472306671_thumb.jpg

Just had an idea, doesn't All in one add in its own breast and butt physics, so if I was using HDT breast and butt physics it might cause my problem. Because what's happening is when I go into the animation my characters butt and breasts get stuck to one point in space and so it stretches and you get the above picture